Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Cast your vote for President

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: Who are you voting for?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
124 [33.16%]
57 [15.24%]
16 [4.28%]
78 [20.86%]
11 [2.94%]
0 [0.00%]
23 [6.15%]
6 [1.60%]
11 [2.94%]
48 [12.83%]

Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cast your vote for President
    Posted: January 07 2008 at 6:31pm

Since a lot of us here follow politics, we might as well start our own poll. 

It's early yet so I'm sure a lot of people still might be undecided.  Feel free to cast your vote for the one who you are leaning toward voting for, even though you still may be undecided. 

And of course comment all you like on this thread about any of the candidates.  

hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 6:57pm
I truthfully know nothing of the candidates views cuz i miss all the debates and everything^_^; can u tell me of some of the main democratic candidates like obama,clinton and edwards. please n thanx=]
Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 7:06pm
i voted for Ron Paul hes the only one thats  not a traitor to the Council of Foreign Relations.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by coleyounger1 coleyounger1 wrote:

i voted for Ron Paul hes the only one thats  not a traitor to the Council of Foreign Relations.

Good insight Cole.  

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Originally posted by coleyounger1 coleyounger1 wrote:

Good insight Cole.  

hee hee i love nevada
Wink

Ron Paul Wins Nevada Republican Assembly Straw Poll

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS189298+07-Jan-2008+BW20080107
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 9:42pm
I see your Ron Paul got another vote.   There seems to be a movement with this guy.   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 9:48pm

I see your Ron Paul got another vote.   There seems to be a movement with this guy.   

he won't win hes a underdog, hes for stoping all military aid to israel too hes a goner for sure now around here
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/942438.html
Still, Paul is polite to the Israeli nudnik attempting to trip him up: "I'm not anti-Israel in any way," he says. Paul has no problem with the idea of America's maintaining good trade relations with Israel, or with with seeing Israeli tourists in the U.S. and vice versa. The suspicions about him, he assumes, come from the fact that he opposes economic and military aid to Israel. But, he stresses, it's not just Israel, it's any country. In fact, Paul explains, Israel only stands to gain from his position. "It's a good deal," he says, since when aid to Israel stops so would the aid to all the Arab states currently enjoying American patronage. It is true that Israel receives more than any of the Arab states, but, Paul notes, it receives less than they do put together. "The enemies would also be denied the money," he says.

"I believe in the sovereignty of Israel," Paul says. If Israel stops receiving U.S. aid, then it could do whatever it wants. If it wants peace, then it will make peace. In any event, Paul is certain that "It will do quite well." Israel doesn't really "need us

inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 12:31am
I am supporting Hillary at this time.  If for some reason she doesn't make it through the Primaries, I will then cast my vote for Obama.

At this point, I'd vote for a mongrel dog so long as it was a Democrat...LOL

As for the subject of Israel, I think that any viable candidate for President should support Israel and continue U.S. - Israeli relationships and obligations.  And I don't feel this way because of any religious views either.
Tadeo View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 4:02am
Ron Paul    Osama Bin Barrack
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 4:05am
Ron Paul/ Huck

I don't think America is ready, and will vote for a Hillary or Obama..
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 7:31am
Ron Paul is my champion.  He's the only one who has more to say then , "you're getting a change"  .  He wants to get rid of the IRS, and make some big changes.  What is Obama saying for change, just personel?  Granted Hillery has more on the ball then he does, but she will always be in bill's shadow.
nc_girl View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nc_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 8:05am
Ron Raul is my guy too!  He's the only one giving real concrete answers to questions.  The others just 'spin' their answers using the same old jargon.  If you listen closely they are all using the same language.  Sad to see so many being fooled by someone who says pretty things without stating any details about HOW he's going to CHANGE washington.... except of course that he plans to expand the welfare state we currently have even more.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 9:35am

Hillary got a little emotional today.   We'll have to see how that effects the outcome.  

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 10:14am
Originally posted by hachiban08 hachiban08 wrote:

I truthfully know nothing of the candidates views cuz i miss all the debates and everything^_^; can u tell me of some of the main democratic candidates like obama,clinton and edwards. please n thanx=]

Hi Hachiban, the democratic theme is "change", which is now under fire by the republicans.  They each have different views on most of the topics.  Iraq is also a defining issue.   

Now that you turned 18, you're now legal to vote.  You have to be sure to register two weeks before the election date.  If you want to register online, click here.

Also watch out for people trying to convince you who to vote for around here.  There are a few different campaigns going on.
Every vote counts... Wink   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 11:38am
heres the latest ron paul interview last night with Jay Leno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxdmNzKNfU
Hotair View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 12:16pm
I voted for Obama.He lacks experience but he can hire the experience.I have never liked Hillary. She has no class/charisma.I too, however,am for a democrat--just not anybody.I am beginning to think that Obama just might pull it off (and suprised in saying so).I do love Edwards smile though...........
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Hotair Hotair wrote:

I voted for Obama.He lacks experience but he can hire the experience.I am beginning to think that Obama just might pull it off (and suprised in saying so).I do love Edwards smile though...........

hes there super star south paw

is pulling it off, because of help by the globalist corp.

Business International Corporation and NYPIRG
http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=12782369

After high school, Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years.  He then transferred to Columbia University in New York and graduated in 1983 with a degree in political science. 

After working at Business International Corporation and NYPIRG,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 12:31pm
there just like the un world order group and Obama is deep in with them.
http://www.answers.com/topic/business-international-corporation

Business International Corporation

It was well-known for its Roundtable Conferences that brought senior business executives together with key government figures in capital cities around the globe.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 6:00pm
McCain won NH today.  Hillary has a current slight lead on Obama. 

McCain?    
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 6:08pm

McCain won NH today.  Hillary has a current slight lead on Obama. 

McCain?    

McCain is a complete copy of bush, he wants too stay in iraq for ever, hes a globalists with no restriction on trade with china and he wants all 12 million illegals Mexicans made  citizens
a fool a trader to the corporations and a clone bush, he spent too much time in the prison camps in Vietnam 5 years, i think he lost his mind and has permanent brain damage.Shocked
http://www.issues2000.org/senate/John_McCain.htm

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 6:17pm

That's an accurate account of his views.   I like McCain, served his country, war hero....    Although I don't care much for his views as well.

DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 7:03pm
You would need a little brain damage to want that job!I would like him to be 10yrs younger.
WHAT TO DO????
Loribearme View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loribearme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 7:45pm
    hillary
Suzi View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 8:22pm
Where's turboguy? I know he's got something to say!
gypsy2 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 8:46pm
everybody has an opinion on their political choice. It's good that everyone can voice their opinion without arguing.

It's been said, "That some men are born great, and some men have greatness thrust upon them"!.........I feel our country is in dire need of "Great" Leadership! You can feel "History" is about to change ......for the worse! It concerns me, when most of the people running for President couldn't tell you how much a gallon of milk cost!....they have no clue how the Average American family lives. Whom ever is elected, will surley face monumental task. 
gypsy2 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 11:01pm
How did the polls get it wrong in New H on the Democratic side? They were correct  in Iowa and on the Republican side in NH. Can anybody say "Voter Fraud"..........I wouldn't be suprised!! Don't put anything past the 'Clintons"........
inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 11:51pm
Perhaps gypsy2 is a bit peturbed that Hillary won the NH primary?  Good for her...what a nice comeback.  It just goes to show that polls are to be taken with a grain of salt.  Polls are fun to talk about and it provides the talking heads in the media something to flap their lips over for days and days.

I would love to see a Hillary/Obama ticket this Fall!  IMHO, it would be one of the strongest Democratic Party tickets in history.  Go Hillary!
gypsy2 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 11:55pm
God help us if that happens!!
gypsy2 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 12:22am
" Inthesticks" .....you seem like a great person. Anyone that offers to shelter people during a possible pandemic is a very gracious person indeed.

So, I think we can differ on politics.

On the surface a Clinton/Obama ticket might seem unbeatable.....However for Hillary to win The "General" election , she will have to carry a Southern state!! That will be very hard to do. Of course that makes "Ohio" the main Battleground state again ( In my opinion).......unless, Hillary can win Arkansas! .....which I don't think she can.

Clinton will carry the "Black" vote with or without Obama, so he won' be much help there!!

Hillary will be going very negative on Obama!! That won't help either!!

Edwards should Quit and endorse Obama!!......I think he would win the Nomination in that scenario. ...........I still think the Republicans will be hard to beat in the General election!.......my opinion!.....Bush has disappointed!!
Juliane View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juliane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 1:27am
I feel no one is coming out with their policies Just stupid slogans.
I want to know their opionions on  universal health care.
and job creation
taxes
immigration
CHINA AND CHEAP  TAINTED PRODUCTS
iS IT TIME TO GO BACK TO THE BUY AMERICAN SLOGANS  
welfare reform making it harder FOR NEW IMMIGRANTS TO COLLECT WELFARE.

I vote the first to come out stronge on welfare reform and a health care plan
and immigration based on skills and needs of the country
and yes I want out of Iraq now.

4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 6:50am
Juliane, you need to check out Ron Paul.
ShaRenKa View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaRenKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 8:52am
    I've been deeply following the political race for mos now...and I'm really surprised just how many would/have vote/voted for Obama. I've yet to see exactly what he stands for, and he has no experiance concering other countries! He backed the Iraq war... so whats the deal here? I just don't get it.
Sha Ren Ka
Hotair View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 11:58am
Who would you vote for Sharenka?Just curioius.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by ShaRenKa ShaRenKa wrote:

Obama. I've yet to see exactly what he stands for,  I just don't get it.

most of the younger generation is globally minded now, they don't stand for nothing anymore, not like the older generation before them.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 2:16pm
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 2:26pm
Well, for now I will choose McCain. I am a Republican, but have not ruled out possibly voting for Obama if he is the Democratic nominee, I really like him and am not opposed to voting Dem. I will NOT EVER vote for Hilllary though and I don't really think any of the other Democrats are very impressive, but I am not real thrilled with any of the Republicans either. So I am kind of undecided I guess. I do know that I will vote for whoever is the Republican though, if Obama is not the Democrat running.
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 3:02pm
Shame on you Albert
WHAT TO DO????
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

I will NOT EVER vote for Hilllary .

I myself would vote for Hillary the lesser of evils before the Obama, because Obama stands for a younger generation, that wants too much change and knows little about life and has be hypnotized by the media TV and global corporations.

hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 3:12pm
I still know nothing of any democratic candidates=\ websites please=]
Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 3:34pm

ok heres one global immature mind statement by Obama  hes not fit for office..
http://www.issues2000.org/Senate/Barack_Obama.htm

• Obama Doctrine: ideology has overridden facts and reality. (Dec 2007)
  • China is a competitor but not an enemy. (Dec 2007)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 3:41pm

Barack Obama is insane with this quote
http://www.issues2000.org/Senate/Barack_Obama.htm

Support granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. (Nov 2007)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 3:45pm

Barack Obama and  his illegals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuczoUs9oeE
Hoosier Mom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosier Mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 5:36pm
Can't stand any of them, so I guess I will vote for the one I least hate.
Barb
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 5:51pm
I believe that both Ron Paul and Huckabee are going to get rid of the IRS altogether, which also means no more income taxes.  "change" in certainly the theme. 

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 6:03pm

Bill Richardson has dropped out, so you Richardson supporters now need to select a new candidate.   Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic