Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Barack Obama is the Antichrist!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judgment Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barack Obama is the Antichrist!!!!
    Posted: February 24 2008 at 9:31am
Everybody talking about Obama is the antichrist!!!!  we're dead meat now!
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 9:37am
Uh..okay then...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 9:48am
Hey my old MaMa believes this!! If you read the Bible he is a pretty good fit. But God stated that we will not know when the End Times start so it is all speculation. But be aware Obama bin Laden will be the start of the downfall of America. Resgister to vote and Vote for the lesser of the two evils.   We know what McCain is - a run of the mill on the take politician not the possible antichrist - Obama bin Laden!
alpha480v View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alpha480v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 9:59am
I Don't believe in the religious stuff, but I will say that a vote for Obama or Hillary is a wasted vote. If either of those 2 get in, America is finished.
Judgment Day View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judgment Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 10:26am
1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday's facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the "King of the South" predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.

Obama is the Anti-Christ, beware of him.

Watch him and don't let you be deceived by Him.

Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims, Oprah, Louis Farrakanh, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all American Muslims.

OBAMA'S GAME IS DECEPTION AND VIOLENCE

A VOTE FOR OBAMA IS A VOTE FOR OSAMA AND KILLER ISLAM!!

IF OBAMA WAS NOT MUSLIM, HE WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS VP BUT A MUSLIM IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR OUR FREEDOMS TO CONSIDER.
Gypsy1 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gypsy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 10:51am
Obama is not the Antichrist! In all probability the AC will be of Jewish decent and will come from Europe ( a part of the Old Roman empire ) while many will scoff at this debate.....it is Biblical! He will "Confirm" a covenant with many concerning the "Peace Process" in Israel....The "Peace Process" that is always in the News.
That "Treaty" will be 7 years in length. In the middle of that 7 years ( 3 1/2 years ) the Antichrist will break that treaty!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Judgment Day Judgment Day wrote:

3.- He will come to deceive

but that also fits most other politicians.

4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected

not our b-2 bombers are falling from the sky

and the stock market and housing market is about too crash and put the usa in a depression.

8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the "King of the South"

but he against nafta now so mexico's not to happy.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 2:32pm
Cole, do you even live in the U.S.?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Cole, do you even live in the U.S.?

yeap i sure do why? but the usa i used to live in the 1960s /70s have change dramatically,and has become much worse. so i appear to be in a
foreign   country, because my environment looks like a third world country to me now..
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 3:20pm
ok,Iam speechless!!!!never thought that would happen!
WHAT TO DO????
Rockhound View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockhound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 3:36pm
you folks make me LOL,  kinda   some times just sad

do you Realy thingk Almighty God cares who's in office of the USA when the time comes?

jmho
Will you let everbody in your house?
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 4:04pm
Well, this is quite an interesting thread! My husband tells me at least once a week that Hillary is the anti christ, LOL.
johngardner1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johngardner1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 7:08pm
    The situation is actually quite simple. We will know the beast when we are required to wear his name, number or symbol on the hand or forehead without which we may not buy or sell. If 2012, Dec 21st is the date of the apocalypse, subtracting 7 years takes us to Dec 21st 2006, which was the day Obama was sworn in as a junior senator from Illinois. Although the beast is granted 7 years of power, revelations tells us the 'whore' will rule for the first 3.5 years. She (person or place, not clear) rules for herself, not for God, and thus the label. Then the beast has his remaining 3.5 years. Dec 21st 2012 is the date of the end of the world in the Mayan calendar. It's all over the internet on religious chat rooms and conspiracy boards like Above Top Secret, where planet x is supposed to destroy the earth.
I am not a prophet
Gypsy1 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gypsy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 7:18pm
No one knows the date or hour. Only God knows. I don't think God will use the Mayan Clander....but it is interesting how things seem to be lineing up. The Jewish Temple (That has yes to be built) plays an important role during the last 7 years. I guess one day, we shall see how it all works out.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by johngardner1 johngardner1 wrote:

subtracting 7 years takes us to Dec 21st 2006, which was the day Obama was sworn in as a junior senator from Illinois.

7 years from December 21, 2012 leaves us at Dec 21st, 2005.   The End of Days got a one year jump on you.

I watch the History channel quite a bit, being the exciting person that I am, their episodes on deciphering the bible codes also mention December 21st as the last day.  It also mentioned that California would see a major earthquake in 2010.  So I suppose if we do in fact have the earthquake in 2010, then I will look into renting a tractor to prep for 2012 meteor, lol.

coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 3:31am
Many think that their wont be a election this year.A   major terrorist attack or war will cause Bush to declare marshal law and become the Antichrist. Many also think that Obama could be also!
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 8:56am
AFT is the first ever real End of Days website.   Thumbs Up

coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 9:05am
Tom Deckard Is The Controversial Prophet Who Pr... (more)
Added: January 28, 2008
Tom Deckard Is The Controversial Prophet Who Predicted The AIDS Plague, The Events Of 911, The Fall Of The Berlin Wall, The Indonesian Tsunami And Both Iraq Wars. The Visions That God Has Given Him Regarding The Future Of America Are Terrifying For Christians And Skeptics Alike. Prophet Deckard Has Never Missed On A Prophecy During His Entire 32 Year Ministry. If You Are Ready To Hear From A Real Prophet, Then Watch This Video. (less)

Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 9:39am
Speaking of the History Channel regarding the bible codes and 2012, I believe this is the actual show: 

Evergreen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evergreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 11:02am

Everybody talking about Obama is the antichrist!!!!  we're dead meat now!

I haven't heard anyone talking about Barak Obama as the antichrist except you. I notice you joined yesterday. Did you perchance join so that you could engage in character assasination? Are you a politico for the Hillary campaign? Maybe you're just a troll! D
235365 - Energy follows thought.   As you think, so you are.
Gypsy1 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gypsy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 12:31pm
Again, Obama is not the antichrist! and Tom Deckard is not a prophet. If you want to see an 100% accurate prophet read the Bible. Daniel, Ezekial , Isaiah , Jeremiah.....they are batting a perfect 1.000.00 and will continue to do so. I know that on this site people will belive the Horoscope, Tom Deckard, The History Channel etc etc....before they will belive God's word. I'm not looking for Obama or any other Presedintial candidate to help me.
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 8:01pm
I will admit that I read hte series left behind and Obama does seem to meet the criteria...but I will also say that the criteria is like sport stats, you can adjust them to make anyone appear likely, right?  So please do not get mad if people have an opinion that he may or may not be, its just that some people have read things that lead them to believe he may be.  Just making a point that they are not being "doom and gloom" there is validity to their claims....if they so chose to believe that way!
NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 12:39am

Wow...who let all the religious looney-tunes out of their cages?

Gypsy1 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gypsy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 5:43am
inthesticks.........it looks like your Gal Hillary is going down in Flames!!
endman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 6:25am
If you read the Bible more closely we will understand that time of the Antichrist is the God's will and Plan and no-one can go against God, So sit back and relax we about to enter the Revelelation  
Lone Wolf View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lone Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 10:48am
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7265115.stm

The meaning of Obama's robes
Barack Obama with Mohammed Hassan
The photo has sparked a storm over who released the image
A photo of US presidential candidate Barack Obama wearing Somali clothing is causing a storm after it got released to the Drudge Report website.

Yusuf Garaad Omar, head of the BBC's Somali Service, explains the meaning of the robes.

These are the normal clothes that nomadic people wear.

The head turban is especially used by elderly people as a suggestion of respect. It is something that has no meaning whatsoever in Somalia culture.

If you see someone dressed like that in Somalia, you think it is a nomadic person - that is all.

There is no religious significance to it whatsoever. It is mainly the nomadic people who use it. Some of them are religious, some are not.

It is simply a tradition of the place where they are from.

In this particular place, Wajir in north-east Kenya, the community is majority ethnic Somali.

They have a council for Peace and Development, and when they get delegates they dress them as a nomadic person.

I have been trying to track down the old man in the photo with Mr Obama, and I have been told he is Mohammed Hassan, the chair of the council itself. But he is not in town today, and we could not get hold of him.

This debate reminds me of people back home in Somalia, who say that women should not wear trousers, or other cultures who say men should not wear a tie. I just don't think it makes sense.
Must be a Toga party. Toga... Toga...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 7:06pm
The antichrist is suppose to come from the revived holy roman empire which is now the European Union. Did you know that Tony Blair who recently converted to the Catholic faith, wants to be the first president of the EU!

I do recall Reagan and Bush being called the antichrist at one time. There is only one demon in the fray right now and that is Hillary!
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johngardner1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 8:28pm
    Blair has been around too long I think, the beast only has 7 years of power and Blair has been powerful for longer than that.
I am not a prophet
4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 2:12pm
This all sounds like a bunch of Hocus Pocus.  Plain old nonsense.
first love View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 7:17pm
    Whom ever gets elected is going to take a terrible
beating because the ecomony is going down hill. I am not sure that there will be an election in November, nor am I sure President Bush will leave office.

This is just my opinion from what I have read and seen.
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johngardner1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 7:42pm
    When you're Christian, you're basically expected to believe in the supernatural in that sense. This is what I say on all topics that touch down on the antichrist - we will know him when we are required to wear his name, number or symbol without which we might neither buy nor sell on our hand or forehead.
I am not a prophet
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 3:14pm
Right....like Bush will declare martial law and suspend the elections. This is what people where saying when about slick willy before his term was over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic