Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Prophet Deckard: Massive Bird Flu Pandemic Coming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Prophet Deckard: Massive Bird Flu Pandemic Coming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MandM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prophet Deckard: Massive Bird Flu Pandemic Coming
    Posted: February 25 2008 at 12:49pm
Prophet Tom Deckard is prophesying that a massive bird flu pandemic is coming and millions are going to die:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

He predicted 9/11 two years in advance.

He predicted the end of the Cold War a year before it happened.

He predicted the coming of the AIDS epidemic two years before it hit.

He predicted both Iraq Wars two years before the first one even began.

He predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall.

He predicted the Indonesian Tsunami and told the people living there to move from the coast while they could.

But people didn't listen.

Will you listen?

Tom Deckard is a Messianic Jew and a Prophet who has been 100% accurate with every prophetic word and vision. Prophet Deckard has prophesied to presidents, prime ministers, and leaders all over the globe.

He has seen miracles of Biblical proportions throughout the course of his ministry. Through him the Lord has healed the blind, the deaf, the lame and those with terminal cancer. In one crusade in Africa alone, over 800 people were healed from AIDS and went back to the doctor and were medically certified as having been healed. He has even seen three people raised from the dead during his ministry.

The Visions That God Has Given Him Regarding The Future Of America Are Terrifying For Christians And Skeptics Alike. Prophet Deckard Has Never Missed On A Prophecy During His Entire 32 Year Ministry. If You Are Ready To Hear From A Real Prophet, Then You Must See This Stunning Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

God is real, and He has real prophets who do REAL miracles even today. Are you ready for a mighty move of God to sweep the world?
reality check View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reality check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 1:46pm
Where do I send money for this great revelation...give it up...NOBODY knows when the end will come...just ask enest angle..too funny
Gypsy1 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gypsy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 2:12pm
I believe!!! some people will fall for anything!
lamrobertson View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamrobertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 5:28pm
I watched that and went to the url that was at the end of the video.  He has a website selling what his prophecies say.  I don't know for sure but you would think if someone was receiving messages from God they wouldn't be selling them.  lol.  Did a quick search on Tom Deckard and I think this guy is a fraud.  http://gideonsword.net/WordPress/?p=10
johngardner1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johngardner1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 6:27pm
False prophets come first, Christ later, another false prophet to add to the doom of mankind
I am not a prophet
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 7:29pm
OMG we're all gonna die!?!

Wait... we're all gonna die someday anyway. Nevermind.

Raised people from the dead. That's just rich. Were they all zombified, looking for BrAiiiiiNzzz.....

inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 12:42am
SleepySleepySleepy
4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 6:46am
What does he see in the future?  Is it anything different then you and I can fortell?  Face the facts, if you predict a lot of stuff, and do it at different places and different things, don't you think you'd be correct some of the time.  Like me today in Las Vegas, I'm predicting Obama will be elected president.   When I go to California next week I'll predict Hillery is going to win.  However, when i take a trip to Houston, I'll predict McCain will win.  Now when the election is over, whalla, I predicted the winner in advance.  Granted I'm only hitting on a 33% win ratio, but when we're looking at picking a winner, that's not bad.  Furthermore, I can every year say the bird flu will hit this year.  Certainly, every year I'm wrong and nothing happens, I'll just forget that year, but when I hit it right, i can claim I know my business, especially since I would already have predicted who will be president.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic