Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

TERROR ATTACK- PHILADELPHIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TERROR ATTACK- PHILADELPHIA
    Posted: April 18 2008 at 8:21am

TERROR ATTACK- PHILADELPHIA
MAY 2008 - EBOLA
by Pastor Harry Walther

UPDATE: 3/20/08: BIBLE CODE: ATTACK- EVENING, EVE OF EYER- HOLIDAY It is possible this Attack on Philadelphia could happen on MAY 5 2008/ 5-5-08 is The Eve of EYER (this hebrew month of May starts MAY 6) and MAY 5th is our National Day of Prayer= a national holiday. (5-5-08 also seems to follow a terrorist pattern, 9-1-1, then the attack on London's trains happened on 7-7-07).

UPDATE: 4/04/08: The City of Philadelphia reveals its Emergency Evacuation Plan in case of a "hazardous Incident".

UPDATE: 4/08/08: Iran, in defiance of the U.N. and the world, activates 6000 more centrifuges, the fuel needed for their nuclear weapons program.

UPDATE: BIBLE CODE: 4/08/08: Encoded with this MAY 2008 attack on Philadelphia is: THE COMING OF ELIJAH, THE PROPHET NEAR- COMING. In Malachi (OT) and Rev:11 (NT) The Prophet Elijah will come soon after the tribulation starts. Is this a warning that this MAY 2008 Attack will happen and trigger the Apocalypse this year? The Bible Code also says (ELUL) SEPTEMBER and on SEPTEMBER 29, 2008, ISRAEL BLOWS THE SHOFAR TO WELCOME THE HEBREW NEW YEAR OF 5769 (2009).

UPDATE: BIBLE CODE: MIAMI - SECONDARY TARGET
CONTAMINATED (EBOLA) TERROR - PANIC

2/8/08: Based upon my ongoing study of The Bible Code, I see two "paths" or fates for 2008. The first is this Terror Attack will happen and trigger W.W.III and the start of The Tribulation in 2008 or trigger the slow but sure collapse of the USA Economy by 2010 AD. The second is this attack will be averted, Obama could be assassinated, Hillary Clinton will defeat John McCain and become the next President. Her pro U.N., Anti-Israel Agenda will trigger The Apocalypse between 2010- 2012 AD- GUARANTEED.

27 DEC 2007: Before I show you how possible this terror attadelphia is, let me show you how REAL the Bible Code is. I just found and posted the following on this page.

BIBLE DE: GEN:1:18
BUTO - PRIME MINISTER - WOMAN
ASSASSINATED - TERRORIST- SNIPER
SUV - 616 (encoded in her name)

27 DEC 2007: Ex Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto was assassinated by a terrorist gunman (sniper). Bhutto was shot in her SUV and died at 616 PM, the exact time of her death actually encoded within her name (in the Bible Code).

NEXT TERROR ATTACK- PHILADELPHIA

The Philadelphia Bible Code must be taken with extreme seriousness when we realize the SEPT 11 Attack on the WTC Center was found in the Bible Code as: TWIN TOWERS- PLANES- WILL CRASH- TERROR- BIN LADEN. Many claim those who use the Bible Code can only find codes after the fact. Since AUG 2005 I have posted the NEXT terror attack- PHILADELPHIA -EBOLA- MAY 2008.

The question is "CAN WE PREVENT THIS CODE FROM HAPPENING? CAN WE STOP THE NEXT TERROR ATTACK ON THE USA?

here is what I found in this Bible Code.

PREVENTION - YOU (4x).

I believe the Bible Code is telling us that YES, TOGETHER WE CAN PREVENT THIS ATTACK ON PHILADELPHIA- THROUGH AWARENESS VIA EMAIL.

If you FWD this page to everyone YOU know and they forward this page to everyone they know, we can make this Bible Code known to over 100 million people before MAY 01 2008.

YOU can FWD this page to all government agencies, the White House, Homeland Security, Secret Service, The FBI, and to other Governments as well as online NEWSPAPERS, bloggers, chat rooms etc.

This code also says RADIO. I believe this means YOU can also call in to countless radio shows and network TV radio shows and warn them by saying, "THE BIBLE CODE PREDICTS A TERROR ATTACK ON PHILADELPHIA IN MAY 2008" goto @ www.satansrapture.com/ for details.

If this terror attack happens, this will trigger W.W.III and the Start of the Biblical Tribulation between JUNE - SEPT 2008. If we can prevent this attack (bible Code) we can push the Doomsday Clock back to at least 2010 AD.

WILL YOU HELP US WARN AMERICA AND PHILADELPHIA AND PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN BIBLE PROPHECY? PLEASE FWD THIS PAGE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AS I BELIEVE TOGETHER WE CAN PREVENT THIS HORRIFIC ATTACK!

THE PHILADELPHIA CODE

BIBLE CODE PLUS PROGRAM
GENESIS:31:2
PHILADELPHIA - EBOLA - TERROR

The Bible Code warns the city of Philadelphia will be the Target of a Biological Terror Attack, using EBOLA. This is one of the most deadly and terrifying virus known to mankind. It literally causes its victims to explode blood from their eyes, nose, mouth and ears as it dissolves Internal Organs

*AS A THIEF - DREAD - PANIC *
* MAY - JUNE - JULY *
EYAR (EYER)

This code does not show the exact year but as you will later see, President Bush plays a major role in this code. As Pres. Bush will leave office in JAN 2009, the last year for this attack code to happen is MAY 2008.

UPDATE: This bible code gives the months of this attack, MAY-JUNE- JULY in our western calendar. This code also shows the Hebrew Month of EYAR which falls this year from MAY 6 to JUNE 3.

I believe this code is telling us that this Attack will happen in EYAR (MAY 6 to JUNE 3) and then global events will unfold thru MAY-JUNE and JULY of 2008.

UPDATE: 12/12/07: BIBLE CODE:
MISSILE - RIVER- WATER-
IMPACT - IN THE MORNING

It seems the delivery system for this deadly virus could be a MISSILE that would impact "AS A THIEF". This attack would be strangely similar to the Dec 07 movie "I AM LEGEND".

Prior to this movie, I believed Terrorists would release this Virus via vials/canisters. Yet the Bible Code (update) says MISSILE- RIVER- IN THE MORNING. What we don't know is if this virus will be spread by a missile, by canisters or both? Also SAM is encoded 3x in this code and SAM is an anagram for SURFACE TO AIR missile that could be fired from a terrorist in a small boat.

AS A THIEF - DREAD - PANIC
MAY - JUNE - JULY
*WATER - TAINTED - CONTAMINATED*
*BLOOD - FEVER - CORPSES BURNING *

The Code says that EBOLA will be released into the water supply (VIA A MISSILE ATTACK?) and spread this deadly virus. High fever is the first symptom of Ebola. The word, BLOOD is splattered all over this code, over 74 times. THIS IS BECAUSE INFECTED PEOPLE WILL LITERALLY EXPLODE WITH BLOOD! We also see Corpses Burning as the Military would have to incinerate dead bodies of infected persons to stop the spread.

UPDATE: GENESIS:31:2
MIAMI - SECONDARY TARGET
CONTAMINATED- TERROR-PANIC

I did a code search for other USA and CANADA cities in this code matrix. I found MIAMI encoded as a secondary target with contaminated. It is possible a second missile (armed with EBOLA) will be launched at Miami or the Ebola virus will be spread by hand (vials). Either way, suddenly terror and panic will fall upon this major, eastcoast USA city, especially if people believe this virus is AirBorne.

MAY - JUNE - JULY
WATER - TAINTED - CONTAMINATED
BLOOD - FEVER - CORPSES BURNING
* POISON CLOUD - INFERNO- HOLOCAUST*
* DESTRUCTION - ANNIHILATION - CATASTROPHE *

The Bible Code "seems" to say The U.S. Government could be forced to drop a Daisy Cutter or launch a low yield, Nuclear Missile (i.e. INFERNO) to vaporize infected parts of Philadelphia and stop the spread of Ebola across America: = POISON CLOUD - DESTRUCTION- ANNIHILATION.

YET THE BIBLE CODE SEEMS TO SAY THIS GREAT DESTRUCTION WILL STRIKE IRAN.

MAY - JUNE - JULY
POISON CLOUD - INFERNO- HOLOCAUST
DESTRUCTION - ANNIHILATION - CATASTROPHE
* CIA - BLAMES - IRAN - EVILDOER *
* BUSH - GREAT WAR - AXIS OF EVIL *

The Bible Code says The CIA will blame IRAN for this Bio Attack. Iran is already in a heated War of Words & Threats against The USA as Iran pursues the development of a nuclear missile and use it to destroy Israel. This Bible Code says that due to the Horrific Nature of this Terror Attack, President Bush will go to war with IRAN and utterly destroy their nuclear program.

Does The Bible Code tell us that The USA Response to Iran's Terror Attack against Philadelphia will be nuclear?

Will President Bush launch a Nuclear Missile and vaporize Tehran (Capital of Iran)? Is this the * POISON CLOUD- INFERNO- HOLOCAUST - DESTRUCTION- ANNIHILATION that The Bible Code warns of?

SEPT 2007: The Pentagon reveals plan to stop Iran's nuclear weapons program thru a massive bombing campaign, hitting over 650 targets in 48 hours. USA Bombers and Cruise Missiles would have to take out Iran's Nuclear facilities, as well as their Air Force, Missile Defense Sites and their Navy (to prevent Iran from launching strikes against Israel and USA Forces in Iraq). THIS ATTACK IS PLANNED FOR THE SUMMER OF 2008= FALLING PERFECTLY INLINE WITH THIS PHILADELPHIA ATTACK BIBLE CODE.

President Bush may launch a nuclear missile at Tehran (Iran) as well as a preemptive strike against Syria (Destruction of Damascus).

MAY - JUNE - JULY
POISON CLOUD - INFERNO- HOLOCAUST
DESTRUCTION - ANNIHILATION - CATASTROPHE
CIA - BLAMES - IRAN - EVILDOER
BUSH - GREAT WAR - AXIS OF EVIL
* HARRY DELAYED - DELAYED HARRY *

This part of the Bible Code really shocked me. I live outside of Philadelphia and we have to move because of a nursing home project. We planned to move far from Philadelphia before I even discovered this code because of the High rate of Violence, Murders, Rapes, drugs, prositition etc. BUT WE WON"T BE ABLE TO MOVE BEFORE MAY- JUNE- JULY of 2005 (months in Bible Code).

In my prayers, GOD spoke to my heart, saying, "ATTACK IS DELAYED". "HARRY ITS DELAYED". Well I put HARRY- DELAYED in this code and it runs right Across the word PHILADELPHIA.

I believe this Bible Code is telling us that this dreaded Ebola Attack will happen...but after summer and we will have time to safely move.

UPGRADED WARNINGS
In television ads by the Governor of PA and on PA Public Service Alerts, we are being warned to have an Evacuation Plan in Case of Disaster.

IN LIGHT OF THIS BIBLE CODE,
THIS IS A SMART IDEA.

If You Live in Philadelphia or surrounding areas, make an Evacuation Plan

1) Contact Family or friends who live at least 80-100 miles from Philadelphia. Make sure you can go there in case of Terror Attack or Disaster.

2) Make sure you can Evacuate your family within one hour of hearing an Emergency Alert. This means placing all non-replaceable things such as photos, medical & financial records etc in a box or container and know where your children are at - at all times and make them aware of your plan.

3) Keep A Full Tank of Gasoline in your car and make sure you have access to cash money. In a Mass Panic, you will not be able to withdraw Cash from the bank in your local area.

IF A MISSILE DOES HIT PHILADELPHIA IN MAY 2008, THEN ACTIVATE YOUR PLAN AND GET OUT OF PHILADELPHIA WITHIN ONE HOUR!

Watch the local news everyday and if you see a report of a person taken to a hospital with a high fever or bleeding from nose or eyes,

ACTIVATE YOUR EVACUATION PLAN AND GET OUT!

The Purpose of This Page is To Inform, Not Panic. It is better to be safe than sorry. Having a plan averts panic.

God Bless You
Pastor Harry/ CH of PHL-INT

Understanding the difficulty in predicting future Terror Attacks using The Bible Code.

BIBLE PROPHECY IS GOD'S PLAN, HIS WILL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED OR ALTERED.
BIBLE PROPHECY = THE FUTURE.

In contrast, The Bible Code is based upon human free will, showing us the future in a series of multiple probabilities or possibilities. The choices that we make will affect the outcome of Bible Codes and this explains why some codes come true and why some don't.

As The Bible was encoded around 1500 BC, all codes about events after this date are future codes. "Hitler, Nazi and Holocaust" are encoded as a Prediction that came true, almost 3444 years later. It is easy for us to take past events such as The Holocaust and search for a code. As to future events, we can search (relatively easily) for Codes of events found in Bible Prophecy such as COMET IMPACT and RAPTURE and see if there is any data and dates encoded?

Finding future codes such as The Next Terrorist Attack is much harder, because we must rely upon guesswork, imagination, news reports etc.

THE ABOVE BIBLE CODE OF A TERROR ATTACK AGAINST PHILADELPHIA (USA) BY IRAN IS A REAL POSSIBILITY, IN LIGHT OF IRAN'S RECENT THREATS AGAINST THE USA AND THE GROWING CONFRONTATION AGAINST THE WEST AS IRAN SEEKS TO BUILD A NUCLEAR MISSILE AND DESTROY THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

BoJingles2 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoJingles2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 9:24am
How many american civilians must die before our nation calls this for what it is. Its a holy war! As soon as we declare it as such then we can kick out these friggin muslems that dont wish to integrate and desire to live by Shira law instead of American laws.
ShaRenKa View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaRenKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 9:34am
So true so true it is Bo!
Sha Ren Ka
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 12:44pm
This is his first post on the forum.  And where did he get this info from.  Sounds a little bizzare to me.
PrepGirl
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 12:49pm

TAKE WHAT IS ABOVE FOR WHAT IT IS....

I DID RESEARCH JUST NOW ON WIKIPEDIA, THE FREE ENCLOPEDIA
HERE IS WHAT I FOUND.

User:Pastor Harry Walther

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Harry Walther (pseudonym), is a Christian internet pastor. In 1982, while studying the Gospel, he claims was shown by God, the Prophecy of Two Raptures in the Book of Revelation. Harry Walther first wrote about The Prophecy of the Church of Philadelphia and Two Raptures, back in 1986, on a book titled "The Answer-Two Raptures". This book was banned accross America due to the fact that it claimed to expose the false dcotrines thought in Today's "Christian" Churches.

In Sept 1997 he founded ESCAPE 666 Bible Prophecy Revealed, and in June 2004 he opened a new domain called, due to the fact that the first domain was mysteriously seized be an unknown entity..

The Church of Philadelphia-Internet is modeled after The Church of Philadelphia Rev:3:7-12 Who "Kept God's Word" in both Purity and Practice, representative of Today’s Christians who Follow The Gospel In Spirit and in Truth.

He refutes and rejects the Teachings of the Protestant Churches, such as Baptist, Pentecostal, assembly of God, and Catholic, as they are supposedly "flawed", and lead people astray/away from Jesus.

He is the Host of Doomsday Talk Radio (Internet Based Radio), and you can listen live to daily shows from Sunday to Friday at 11-12PM/AM, and replayed Saturday and 4AM. On Dec 30 of 2005 he was part of a History Channel TV show, called "Weird U.S.", claiming to relveal the lie of Santa Claus.

PrepGirl
LaRo View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 1:26pm
Maybe he can team up with Obama's pastor, both sound a little on the dim side
r we there yet?
anon54 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anon54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 1:40pm
My concern is for newbies to avian flu. They will come to this forum seeking information, see this tin foil hat stuff and possibly be put off by it. Then completely disregard the very real threat of bird flu. This forum is here to save lives, not repulse people. Maybe new members' posts should be moderated. Sounds like a lot of work for all concerned but frankley I'm sick of trolls loonies etc.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 1:41pm
Well this is an interesting thread... 

5-5-08 is also Cinco de Mayo, which is somewhat celebrated in Southern California and South Texas.   An attack in Southern California during that time would be interesting.  That would actually give them a chance to shake up an innocent country like Mexico at the same time.   

anon54 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anon54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 1:45pm
I agree Albert credible threats should be monitored, but this guys write up in wikipedia leads me to belive it isn't, hence my comments on moderation.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 3:30pm
Gee I did not even read the initial post, too many colors and the type was too big.

If this new person wants to be taken as a credible addition to this forum he/she is not makin a good start.
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 4:12pm
IM GLAD I DONT LIVE IN OR NEAR PHILIDELPHIA?
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 8:42pm
well i just wanted to let everyone see what wikipedia said about this guy.
i think it terrible people waste their time on stuff like posting what he did.
when they should be preparing for actual real stuff like bf.
PrepGirl
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2008 at 11:43am
How do we know its not real? He has put a ton of time into research,and posting this monostrous story?
Dave in OK View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in OK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2008 at 4:06pm
Someone please help me with this... I looked and looked and can't find "PHILADELPHIA" in the (my) Bible.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2008 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Dave in OK Dave in OK wrote:

Someone please help me with this... I looked and looked and can't find "PHILADELPHIA" in the (my) Bible.

Somebody better tell Pastor Harry that he has the wrong "Philadelphia".  I believe he should be looking somewhere in Turkey:

Philadelphia

Philadelphia, also known as Alasehir, was a Lydian city founded between 159-138 B.C. by Attalus II Philadelphus of Pergamum. In commemoration of the king's love and loyalty for his brother Eumenes II, the city was called Philadelphia, which in Greek meant "city of brotherly love". The ancient city is perhaps most famous as the location of one of The Seven Churches Of Revelation.

Ancient%20Philadelphia The city is located in Asia Minor, today southwestern Turkey. Built on an elevated terrace, the city overlooked the nearby Hermus Valley, in which ran a Persian Royal Road.

The area is very susceptible to earthquakes (see Earthquake!), and in 17 A.D. the city was completely devastated. Apparently right above the fault line, the city continued to be severely shaken by periodic aftershocks for another 20 years after the great quake.

And just what did Jesus Christ (Revelation 1:1) prophesy (see Bible Prophecy) about the ancient city through The Apostle John while he was on Patmos?

"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:"

"These are the words of Him Who is holy and true, Who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept My Word and have not denied My Name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars - I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Since you have kept My command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth."

Dave in OK View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in OK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2008 at 7:03pm
I guess I need to read a bit more myself.Big%20smile
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:14pm
May 5TH will be upon us Monday.Is the terrorist attack going to happen?
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:16pm
cnn

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) -- Al Qaeda still has plans to target Western countries involved in the Iraq war, Osama bin Laden's chief deputy warns in an audiotape released Tuesday to answer questions posed by followers.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, seen in 2006, said in a recent tape that Iran and Hezbollah sought to discredit al Qaeda.

The voice in the lengthy file posted on an Islamic Web site could not be immediately confirmed as al Qaeda No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahiri's. But it sounded like past audiotapes from the terror leader, and the posting bore the logo of As-Sahab, al Qaeda's official media arm

The two-hour message is billed as the second installment of al-Zawahiri's answers to more than 900 questions submitted on extremist Internet sites by al Qaeda supporters, critics and journalists in December.

Responding to a question of whether the terror group had plans to attack Western countries that participated in the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq and subsequent war, al-Zawahiri said, "My answer is, yes. We think that any country that joined aggression on Muslims must be deterred."

In a question signed by the Japanese news agency Kyodo asking if Japan remains a target because it once had troops in Iraq, al-Zawahiri said Japan provided help "under the banner of the crusader coalition" and "therefore it participated in the crusader campaign against the lands of Islam."

"Our Islamic faith urged us to resist the injustice and aggression even if they were the most powerful on Earth. Should Japan take a lesson from this?" he said.

Japan deployed non-combat troops to southern Iraq in 2003 to carry out reconstruction work. It withdrew its troops from Iraq in 2006 and now conducts airlifts to help supply U.S.-led forces.

Don't Miss
Al Qaeda doesn't kill innocents, terror leader says
Al Qaeda in Iraq calls for offensive against U.S.
Iraqi insurgency declares U.S. 'failure' in Iraq
Bin Laden's No. 2 orders defense of Palestinians
Al-Zawahiri also denied a conspiracy theory that Israel carried out the September 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S., and he blamed Iran and Shiite Hezbollah for spreading the idea to discredit the Sunni al Qaeda's achievement.

Al-Zawahiri accused Hezbollah's al-Manar television of starting the rumor.

"The purpose of this lie is clear -- (to suggest) that there are no heroes among the Sunnis who can hurt America as no else did in history. Iranian media snapped up this lie and repeated it," he said.

"Iran's aim here is also clear -- to cover up its involvement with America in invading the homes of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq," he added.

Iran cooperated with the United States in the 2001 U.S. assault on Afghanistan that toppled the Taliban, an al Qaeda ally.

The comments reflected al-Zawahiri's increasing criticism of Iran, which al-Zawahiri has accused in recent messages of seeking to extend its power in the Middle East, particularly in Iraq and through its Hezbollah allies in Lebanon. Until recent months, he had not often mentioned the Islamic republic.

Al Qaeda has previously claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

The anti-Iranian rhetoric could reflect an attempt to exploit majority Sunnis' fears of Shiite Iran's influence in the region and depict al Qaeda as the main force opposing it.

Answering questions about Iraq in Tuesday's tape, al-Zawahiri said the Iraqi insurgent umbrella group led by al Qaeda, called the Islamic Nation of Iraq, is "the primary force opposing the crusaders and challenging Iranian ambitions" there.

As he often does in his messages, al-Zawahiri denounced the "crusader invasion" of Iraq, but in Tuesday's tape he paired it with a mention of "Iranian complicity" or "Iranian agents."

Al-Zawahiri addressed several issues, including global warming -- which he said reflected "how criminal, brutal and greedy the Western crusader world is, with America at the top."

He predicted that global warming would "would make the world more sympathetic to and understanding of the Muslims' jihad against the aggressor America."

Asked if there are any women in al Qaeda, the terror leader answered simply: "No." In a follow-up, he said, "There are no women in al Qaeda jihadi group, but the women of the mujahedeen are playing a heroic role in taking care of their houses and sons."

In several parts of Tuesday's audio message, al-Zawahiri claimed that the Taliban took over 95 percent of Afghanistan and is sweeping Pakistan as well.

"Residents of the provinces and various regions welcome the Taliban and urge them to come to purify their regions of corruption; this is the secret of Taliban quick deployment and gripping control of 95 percent of Afghanistan," he said.

"The crusaders and their agents in Pakistan and Afghanistan are starting to fall," al-Zawahiri said.

In another answer Tuesday, al-Zawahiri said it was against Islamic religious law for any Muslim to live permanently in a Western country because in doing so they would "have permanent stay there under the laws of the infidels."

As-Sahab announced in December that al-Zawahiri would take questions from the public posted on militant Web sites and would respond "as soon as possible." Queries were submitted on the main Islamist Web site until the cutoff date of January 16. E-mail to a friend

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:19pm
Article published Apr 16, 2008
Nuclear attack on D.C. a hypothetical disaster

April 16, 2008

By Gary Emerling - A nuclear device detonated near the White House would kill roughly 100,000 people and flatten downtown federal buildings, while the radioactive plume from the explosion would likely spread toward the Capitol and into Southeast D.C., contaminating thousands more.

The blast from the 10-kiloton bomb — similar to the bomb dropped over Hiroshima during World War II — would kill up to one in 10 tourists visiting the Washington Monument and send shards of glass flying the length of the National Mall, in a scenario that has become increasingly likely to occur in a major U.S. city in recent years, panel members told a Senate committee yesterday.

"It's inevitable," said Cham E. Dallas, director of the Institute for Health Management and Mass Destruction Defense at the University of Georgia, who has charted the potential explosion's effect in the District and testified before a hearing of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. "I think it's wistful to think that it won't happen by 20 years."

The Senate committee has convened a series of hearings to examine the threat and effects of a terrorist nuclear attack on a U.S. city, as well as the needed response.

Yesterday's panel stressed the importance of state and local cooperation with federal authorities in the wake of an attack, assistance from the private business sector to aid recovery and the dire need to boost the capabilities of area hospitals.

They recommended expanding emergency personnel by training physicians like pharmacists and dentists to aid in all-hazards care, monitoring the exposure of first responders to radiation and clearly disseminating information to the public.

"The scenarios we discuss today are very hard for us to contemplate, and so emotionally traumatic and unsettling that it is tempting to push them aside," said Sen. Joe Lieberman, Connecticut independent and committee chairman. "However, now is the time to have this difficult conversation, to ask the tough questions, and then to get answers as best we can and take preparatory and preventive action."

Ashton B. Carter, co-director of the Preventive Defense Project at Harvard University, said the likelihood of a nuclear attack on U.S. soil is undetermined, but it has increased with the proliferation of weapons by Iran and North Korea and the failure to secure Russia's nuclear arsenal following the Cold War.

"For while the probability of a nuclear weapon one day going off in a U.S. city cannot be calculated, it is almost surely larger than it was five years ago," Mr. Carter said.

Mr. Carter described a more destructive blast effect. He said the ground-based detonation of a 10-kiloton bomb would result in near-total devastation within a circle about two miles in diameter, or the length of the Mall.

The zone of destruction is projected to be less than that of Hiroshima, where the bomb was dropped from an airplane and detonated above the city.

A similar blast in a more densely populated city than the District, such as Chicago or New York, would result in an injury toll up to eight times higher. A plume a few miles long could also dole out lethal doses of radiation, Mr. Carter said.

However, the experts emphasized that the explosion would not impact most of a major city and that in many cases, residents could remain safe by not evacuating immediately and clogging area roadways.

"It is also expected that, due to lack of information getting to the public, many people will try to flee by car or on foot, often in the wrong direction, again exposing themselves to high levels of radiation, as vehicles provide virtually no protection," Mr. Carter said.

Mr. Dallas said a major problem facing most cities is a lack of available hospital beds for victims of burns that would result from a nuclear blast. He said up to 95 percent of such victims would not receive potentially life-saving care.

"We're completely underprepared," he said. "Most of them will die."

Mr. Dallas said the District also faces a unique challenge because of the way the city is configured geographically: A wind blowing west to east would gradually spread radiation from the explosion into the low-income neighborhoods of Southeast, where there are limited health care options available and only one hospital.

Area officials have spent millions of dollars in recent years to develop evacuation plans and stockpile emergency supplies after a 2006 study by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said local preparation for a disaster was "not sufficient."

Darrell L. Darnell, director of the District's Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency, said the city is continuing to develop its "emergency preparedness capabilities" and has numerous methods of informing residents of actions they should take, including through text messages, voice alerts and Web sites like www.dc.gov and http://72hours.dc.gov.

"We are confident that the District is prepared to respond to a catastrophic incident affecting the District," Mr. Darnell said.

Still, Mr. Dallas said the majority of victims in a nuclear explosion will likely have to fend for themselves in the first hours after an attack.

"These people are going to be on their own," he said after the hearing. "There's no white horse to ride to the rescue."

waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 8:08am
Two days away and I think this is BS? What do the rest of you think?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by waterboy waterboy wrote:

(Cinco de Mayo, May 5, 2008, 5-5-08)Two days away and I think this is BS? What do the rest of you think?
We all need to be confident that we are prepared to face a catastrophic incident affecting our homes. We need to have minimal supplies, food, water and alternative shelter. I agree with you about this event spoken in the above article. Regardless we need to remain steadfast in our preps.
quietprepr View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietprepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 4:23pm
Nostrodamus just sent me a text message and told me not to worry about this one.....
"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival." - W. Edwards Deming
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 7:33pm
Only one more day?This is BS right?Confused
setag View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 8:40pm

LOL

"Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning." - Thomas Alva Edison
LaRo View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 9:49am
It's utter nonsense.  Once upon a time, a man predicted a disaster and he named the date and place.  Sometime later it happened somewhere else.  Everyone in the small town decided they misread the prediction of the great white chief.   And all lived happily everafter.  the end
r we there yet?
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 2:58pm
Mondays less than 24 hrs away?
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 3:11pm
LOL
WHAT TO DO????
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 3:13pm
Crynever know!!!LOL
WHAT TO DO????
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 7:57pm
Only two hours till 5-5-08???????????????????????????????
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 11:11pm
IT's here!
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 6:20am
Nothing?
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 6:44am

Nothing?

Nothing ....

Although, the attack is suppose to be by way of a bio-attack using the Ebola virus.  So a bio-weapon would probably be a silent-type of attack and you would have to wait a few days for the incubation period to end. 

Confused
LaRo View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 11:41am
don't hold your breath

r we there yet?
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 8:48pm
Im expecting nothing...
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 8:56am
Nothing ....

Although, the attack is suppose to be by way of a bio-attack using the Ebola virus. So a bio-weapon would probably be a silent-type of attack and you would have to wait a few days for the incubation period to end.

Hey, you never know..One of these day's one of these oddball predictions may come true! Surah,Surah.. whatever will be will be. Prep on! Anyone getting tired?
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 10:25am
The futures not ours to see, Que sera, sera....what ever will be, will be.
Predicting a precise date is not reasonable, being prepared for an emergency is prudent.
LaRo View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 2:19pm
This reminds me of chicken little, "The sky is falling"   or the boy who cried wolf.  Predictions are all nonsense.  Sure they get it right sometimes, but everybody could , i will show you how it works and i'll be  right 50% of the time.  I predict Hillery will win ghe democratic ticket, that's my first prediction, my second prediction is Obamma will win the democratic ticket.  That's rather good since i'm batting 50%.  Now if you want the presidential election, that might be a little harder.
r we there yet?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 2:53pm
Pastor Harry gives update:

UPDATE: 5/5/08: We must remember, there are three dates found in this Bible Code with the Terror Attack on Philadelphia. (Eyer = the Hebrew Month of May). The Eve of Eyer (MAY 05), 6 of Eyer (MAY 11) and 11 of Eyer (MAY 16). As this code unfolds, we are getting a much better understanding of what this code is telling us.

BIBLE CODE: EVENING, EVE OF EYER- DEFIANCE. On The Eve of Eyer today (5-5-08) the first part of this Bible Code amazingly came true. "Eve" and "evening" is encoded with "DEFIANCE". At 7:12 AM EST today, the supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei, issued a statement of DEFIANCE, saying, "No threat will stop Iran's nuclear weapons program" and "Iran will continue its nuclear program despite sanctions and western interference."

I expect Iranian President, Ahmadinejad, to issue the "official" statement of DEFIANCE very soon, possibly on MAY 8 when Israel celebrates their 60th anniversary as a nation. This would be three days before MAY 11, THE NEXT DATE FOR THIS ATTACK TO HAPPEN.

The word "HOLIDAY" appears in this code 10 times. The number ELEVEN appears in this PHILADELPHIA code. It appears once as "eleven" and 376 times as the number "11". MAY 11 is a Dual Holiday, both Mother's Day and Pentecost. MAY 11 SEEMS TO BE THE DAY THIS TERROR ATTACK WILL HAPPEN. With the help of a Hebrew Rabbi, I was able to find the phrase, "THE DAY OF MOTHER" in the this Bible Code and again this is MAY 11, "Mother's Day".

I believe if this Attack on Philadelphia does happen, there is a 95 percent chance it will happen on MAY 11 (HOLIDAY) and a five percent chance it will happen on MAY 16 which is 11 EYER. Again, as "11" is such a predominate aspect of this code, we cannot rule out either day of "11".
lamrobertson View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamrobertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 3:48pm
hmm I thought the dates in the bible were off because we changed our calendar or something.  Like Christmas is actually a month later.
LaRo View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 8:39pm
Now you're starting to make sense, May 11, kinda a special day, mothers day and my birthday all on the same day, I know you've got it right.
r we there yet?
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:01pm
Now, if he tells us next that the name "LaRo" keeps coming up in the codes, then he might be on to something.  Wink
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 9:29pm
Your a freak!!!!!! Go away!!! You and your freak predictions are not WELCOME here?Wacko
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 6:06pm
update from pastor Harry!!

UPDATE: MAY 11 08: It is possible that today, Terrorists released EBOLA (in Philadelphia) as a bio-weapon, as a silent and deadly plague. Then on MAY 16 (11 Eyer) people could start to show up at hospitals sick. A missile could also be launched to trigger mass panic and evacuations, spreading EBOLA across America. This falls inline with Iran's threat last week that, "The Destruction of The United States is Imminent."

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Nothing?

Nothing ....

.... a bio-weapon would probably be a silent-type of attack and you would have to wait a few days for the incubation period to end. 

Harry???  Are you watching us???  Wink
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 7:02pm
Hey POTHEAD hit the showers.Your all washed up freaky boy NEWBIE....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic