Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Coronavirus Pandemic: Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips > Initial Prepping List
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Paper products to have on hand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paper products to have on hand
    Posted: February 10 2009 at 3:03pm
Here is a list of paper products to have on hand in case we don't have water to wash dishes or we are to sick or busy to bother with dishes.

Paper plates
Paper cups (another poster gave a tip that these could be used for bowls)
Paper bowls
Paper towels
Napkins
Trash bags
Aluminum foil
Plastic Wrap
Sandwich baggies (can be used to line regular cups, then throw away, no washing, a tip from another poster)
Toilet paper
Plastic silverware
Possibly some foil pans to cook/bake with
Cupcake liners (for muffins & cupcakes if you plan to bake)
Coffee filters
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2009 at 10:32pm
Let me add to Penham's list... purchase 2 times as much as you think you need because I just went through being in my home for 5 months with a sick husband and not leaving very often. I went through lots of paper plates, paper cups and paper bowls, napkins, TP, Paper Towles and trash bags.   I am going to really stock up on all of these.

HoosierMom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoosierMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2009 at 10:28am

Idea I like is wax paper, takes up less room to stock in shelves. Tear off the size piece you need and or lay over plate. Doesnt help for soup or cereals.

dr d View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2009 at 7:41pm
if you leave the ziplock bag filled with water in the sun in the AM by PM it is ready for coffee,tea or a hot mini bathe.
Dr d
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic