Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has a Population Protocol Control been Activated?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Has a Population Protocol Control been Activated?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spread_fear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2009 at 7:24pm
Did I mention a pandemic?
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2009 at 2:31am

Originally posted by sticks sticks wrote:

After being insulted by you TurbanGuy (or whatever)...I guess I'll respond in kind.  You, sir, can kiss my butt, with your rude comments. 

What, are you frikin' twelve? Where did I insult you? I attacked your obviously misguided ideas; I do not insult you as a person, nor do I anyone. If your little balloon of ideas can't take a little prod then try to think what your ideas say to others and be prepared when people question them.

Originally posted by Sticks Sticks wrote:

I happen to know what I'm talking about, from my own experiences.  And as I stated before, I don't really give a crap about medicinal use.  Anyone who smokes weed for strictly medicinal use, SHOULD smoke weed from pure sources.  As for the rest of us....

Newsflash! Sticks is the first and only one here to ever smoke a bowl in his life! I completely agree with your doctrine on medical use, and probably on legalization too. It's not going to happen in this lifetime, but it should be totally legal. Problem is that it's difficult or time consuming to make alcohol or tobacco and the Gov can tax the hell out of it (And do), but MJ on the other hand, I can grow an ass kicking plant in my backyard that's got more red hairs than Reba Mcintosh. It's nigh uncontrollable.

No, you simply don't know what you're talking about. YOU CAN'T! You are totally ignorant of what growers do in Mexico, Colombia, Tennessee, Virginia, etc, etc, etc. Sure, if you're the one growing for your very own consumption or you know the grower personally, then and only then do you know every step in the chain. If you don't, I could be cutting my product with oregano or ditch MJ and you'd be none the wiser.

Anyone can lace weed with other narcotics...it happens on a regular basis.  But I say that any narcotic contamination of weed is done further down the weed distribution chain...and not from the top (which would be the growers).  Growers, of course, have no control over what happens to the weed once it gets distributed to smaller dealers and such.  It is these people who are the most apt to contaminate weed intentionally...where it gets distributed/sold in a certain neighborhood, city, region, etc. 

And thus we are at the crux of the debate, as it were. You admit that between field and bowl any number of peoples could have had their hands in your smoke. Are you buying factory direct from the grower? No, sir, you are not, and even if you personally are, not everyone has this luxury. Most are buying from the street dealer or a medium distributor, and how many hands has your weed passed through before it got to them, much less to you? You say you know several growers personally, care to share their information? I've got some friends that might like to talk with them. Anyway, so you know a couple growers, big deal. Do you personally know the literally thousands of them? Obviously not. Thus...

You simply do not know, plain and simple. I'm glad you cleared that, and your debate, up for everyone.

So...BITE ME.

*Sniffle?*
inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2009 at 5:44pm
Why are you such an ass?  Does it come naturally to you, are were you born an ass?  Either way...it is tiresome.  You cannot go around telling strangers (and probably what friends you have) that their ideas are "stupid", as you are indirectly calling them stupid as well.  You should look up the definitions of both "stupid" and "ignorant"...and use the words in their correct sense if you feel the need to disagree with someone's comments or views.

The growers I know (and I know a few) are not all based here in my state, but in northern California and Colorado as well.  I know for a FACT that they do not contaminate their weed with chemicals.  And from my experience, neither do most (if not all) of their distributors.  Besides, only a real jerk would intentionally contaminate the weed supply (and I dare say that if these people are caught doing so, they won't be doing so a second time).

We'll agree to disagree on this matter...and move on.  And you, sir, can then shove your head back up your ass and breath your own flatulence.
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 3:13am
Oh, so now I'm an ass. So because I pointed out that you made an unbelievably stupid comment, I'm personally insulting you? You're an oversensitive baby. I think your mommie missed your rear with the extra powder this morning.

Again: You know a couple growers of MJ. Good for you, I'm personally very proud to correspond with someone of your standing, but I digress, just because you know a "Few" growers does not mean that you know all several hundred thousand of them, thus you are ignorant of what goes on in every single one of them. And yes, that is the definition of ignorance, look it up. I know growers and they too would never intentionally contaminate their crop, but I am not unintelligent enough to think that just because I've seen a couple operations they're all exactly alike. The bottom line is that it's about money, and once the product is out the door, it's gone.

There is a world of difference between calling your IDEAS stupid, and calling you personally stupid. Just because you've got a couple stupid ideas doesn't mean that the "baby" as it is should be thrown out with the bathwater, it simply means that you've made a bonehead comment. I'm sure you've got some good ideas floating around somewhere between your THC filled neurons. Don't take offense when someone challenges you on your ideas or calls them stupid. If they (Or I) were going to call you personally stupid, I would ave no qualms whatsoever about it.

We'll agree to disagree on this matter...and move on.  And you, sir, can then shove your head back up your ass and breath your own flatulence.

Obviously. Problem is, Princess, that when I look back at my hind end I keep seeing your face.
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 3:17pm
As Albert would say! DING ,DING, 
WHAT TO DO????
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 5:05pm
The PotHeads can't keep on topic. Might as well close this thread.
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 2:55am
LOL I am *NOT* a pothead, but bust their dealers on a regular basis.

I am a Air Force Reservist and county deputy who is currently deployed to the Middle East.
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Turboguy Turboguy wrote:

I am a Air Force Reservist and county deputy who is currently deployed to the Middle East.

Ooh...I'm shaking in my shoes.  A county pig...I thought I smelled bacon.  Well big boy, you and your fellow dope-busting posse are LOSING the War on Drugs.  Go get a real job...maybe you should remain in the Middle East.  I'm sure there are lots of gun-toting terrorists for you to bust.

Friends of mine eat county pigs like you for breakfast...then crap the remains for fertilizing our weed patches with.
Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 11:06am
Speaking of the Watermelons and their hatred of life and their thought enemies: This from the Climate Depot website.

Strangle Skeptics in Bed! Romm's Climate Progress features threat to skeptics! 'An entire generation will soon be ready to strangle you and your kind while you sleep in your beds'
Friday, June 05, 2009By Marc Morano – Climate Depot
A comment on Joe Romm's Climate Progress blog threatens physical harm to those skeptical of man-made climate fears. The June 5, 2009 comment, posted at 3:01 PM, under the name "Creative Greenius" warns any dissenters from man-made global warming fears that "an entire generation that will soon be ready to strangle you and your kind while you sleep in your beds." A man named Joe Galliani appears to be the man behind the comments and the Creative Greenius website.

Romm, a former Clinton Administration official, touts New York Times Columnist Tom Friedman praising Climate Progress as an "indispensable blog.” Romm was also named by U.S. News and World Report as one of the "top 8 Washington players on energy and the environment" and dubbed an "Influential Liberal Climate Change Expert" by the magazine. Romm also debated Climate Depot's Executive Editor Marc Morano on Roll Call TV about global warming and energy policy. ( See: Morano debates former Clinton Official Romm - April 6, 2009 )

This latest threat made against skeptics comes just days after the influential website Talking Points Memo prominently featured a public call "to jail or execute global warming deniers."

The full post of the Climate Progress comment is reproduced below. Climate Depot has also captured a screen shot of the comments in case they rapidly disappear like the Talking Point Memo article.

Climate Progress threatening comment reproduced in full:

Creative Greenius Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 3:01 pm
@hunter It's always amusing when some anonymous troll with no website link talks tough in someone else's blog comments.

But when you've got absolutely nothing going for you, lie about everything, and are always wrong, that's a good choice for you to have made.

It is not my wrath you need fear when there's an entire generation that will soon be ready to strangle you and your kind while you sleep in your beds. [End transcript]

#

Below is Climate Depot's exclusive June 3, 2009 report on the sampling of threats and intimidation aimed at climate skeptics.

'Execute' Skeptics! Shock Call To Action: 'At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers' -- 'Shouldn't we start punishing them now?'
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - By Marc Morano – Climate Depot
A public appeal has been issued by an influential U.S. website asking: “At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers.” The appeal appeared on Talking Points Memo, an often cited website that helps set the agenda for the political Left in the U.S. The anonymous posting, dated June 2, 2009, referred to dissenters of man-made global warming fears as “greedy bastards” who use “bogus science or the lowest scientists in the gene pool” to “distort data."
The Talking Points Memo article continues: “So when the right wing BLEEPtards have caused it to be too late to fix the problem, and we start seeing the devastating consequences and we start seeing end of the World type events - how will we punish those responsible. It will be too late. So shouldn't we start punishing them now?"
The article also claims the “vast majority” of scientists agree that man-made warming “can do an untold amount of damage to life on Earth.”

The full text of the Talking Points Memo is reproduced below:

(Note: The entry is posted under the anonymous byline "The Insolent Braggart")

At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers

June 2, 2009, 9:42PM

What is so frustrating about these fools is that they are the politicians and greedy bastards who don't want a cut in their profits who use bogus science or the lowest scientists in the gene pool who will distort data for a few bucks. The vast majority of the scientific minds in the World agree and understand it's a very serious problem that can do an untold amount of damage to life on Earth.

So when the right wing BLEEPtards have caused it to be too late to fix the problem, and we start seeing the devastating consequences and we start seeing end of the World type events - how will we punish those responsible. It will be too late. So shouldn't we start punishing them now?

#

Climate Depot Editor's Note:

The Talking Points Memo appeal to execute skeptics is not unique. As the science behind man-made global warming fears utterly collapses, many of the biggest promoters of the theory and environmental activists are growing increasingly desperate. Looming Question: If the promoters of man-made climate fears truly believed the "debate is over" and the science is "settled", why is there such a strong impulse to shut down debate and threaten those who disagree?

Small sampling of threats, intimidation and censorship:

NASA's James Hansen has called for trials of climate skeptics in 2008 for "high crimes against humanity.” Environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. lashed out at skeptics of 2007 declaring “This is treason. And we need to start treating them as traitors” In 2009, RFK, Jr. also called coal companies "criminal enterprises" and declared CEO's 'should be in jail... for all of eternity."

In 2006, the eco-magazine Grist called for Nuremberg-Style trials for skeptics. In 2008, Canadian environmentalist David Suzuki called for government leaders skeptical of global warming to be thrown “into jail.” In 2007, The Weather Channel's climate expert called for withholding certification of skeptical meteorologists.

A 2008 report found that 'climate blasphemy' is replacing traditional religious blasphemy. In addition, a July 2007 Senate report detailed how skeptical scientists have faced threats and intimidation.

In 2007, then EPA Chief Vowed to Probe E-mail Threatening to 'Destroy' Career of Climate Skeptic and dissenters of warming fears have been called 'Climate Criminals' who are committing 'Terracide' (killing of Planet Earth) (July 25, 2007) In addition, in May 2009, Climate Depot Was Banned in Louisiana! See: State official sought to 'shut down' climate skeptic's testimony at hearing.

Below are many more examples of the threats, name calling and intimidation skeptics have faced in recent times.

November 12, 2007: UN official warns ignoring warming would be 'criminally irresponsible' Excerpt: The U.N.'s top climate official warned policymakers and scientists trying to hammer out a landmark report on climate change that ignoring the urgency of global warming would be "criminally irresponsible." Yvo de Boer's comments came at the opening of a weeklong conference that will complete a concise guide on the state of global warming and what can be done to stop the Earth from overheating.

September 29. 2007: VA State Climatologist skeptical of global warming loses job after clash with Governor: 'I was told that I could not speak in public' Excerpt: Michaels has argued that the climate is becoming warmer but that the consequences will not be as dire as others have predicted. Gov. Kaine had warned. Michaels not to use his official title in discussing his views. "I resigned as Virginia state climatologist because I was told that I could not speak in public on my area of expertise, global warming, as state climatologist," Michaels said in a statement this week provided by the libertarian Cato Institute, where he has been a fellow since 1992. "It was impossible to maintain academic freedom with this speech restriction." (LINK)

Skeptical State Climatologist in Oregon has title threatened by Governor (February 8, 2007) Excerpt: “[State Climatologist George Taylor] does not believe human activities are the main cause of global climate change...So the [Oregon] governor wants to take that title from Taylor and make it a position that he would appoint. In an exclusive interview with KGW-TV, Governor Ted Kulongoski confirmed he wants to take that title from Taylor.

Skeptical State Climatologist in Delaware silenced by Governor (May 2, 2007) Excerpt: Legates is a state climatologist in Delaware, and he teaches at the university. He`s not part of the mythical climate consensus. In fact, Legates believes that we oversimplify climate by just blaming greenhouse gases. One day he received a letter from the governor, saying his views do not concur with those of the administration, so if he wants to speak out, it must be as an individual, not as a state climatologist. So essentially, you can have the title of state climatologist unless he`s talking about his views on climate?

October 28, 2008: License to dissent: 'Internet should be nationalized as a public utility' to combat global warming skepticism - Australian Herald Sun - Excerpt: British journalism lecturer and warming alarmist Alex Lockwood says my blog is a menace to the planet. Skeptical bloggers like me need bringing into line, and Lockwood tells a journalism seminar of some options: There is clearly a need for research into the ways in which climate skepticism online is free to contest scientific fact. But there is enough here already to put forward some of the ideas in circulation. One of the founders of the Internet Vint Cerf, and lead for Google's Internet for Everyone project, made a recent suggestion that the Internet should be nationalized as a public utility. As tech policy blogger Jim Harper argues, “giving power over the Internet to well-heeled interests and self-interested politicians” is, and I quote, “a bad idea.” Or in the UK every new online publication could be required to register with the recently announced Internet watchdog...

November 5, 2008: UK Scientist: 'BBC SHUNNED ME FOR DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE' – UK Daily Express

Excerpt: FOR YEARS David Bellamy was one of the best known faces on TV. A respected botanist and the author of 35 books, he had presented around 400 programmes over the years and was appreciated by audiences for his boundless enthusiasm. Yet for more than 10 years he has been out of the limelight, shunned by bosses at the BBC where he made his name, as well as fellow scientists and environmentalists. His crime? Bellamy says he doesn't believe in man-made global warming. Here he reveals why – and the price he has paid for not toeing the orthodox line on climate change.

U.N. official says it's 'completely immoral' to doubt global warming fears (May 10, 2007)

Excerpt: UN special climate envoy Dr. Gro Harlem Brundtland declared “it's completely immoral, even, to question” the UN's scientific “consensus."

Former US Vice President Al Gore compared global warming skeptics to people who 'believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona' (June 20, 2006)

Gore Refuses to Hear Skeptical Global Warming Views (Video)

UK environment secretary David Miliband said 'those who deny [climate change] are the flat-Earthers of the twenty-first century' (October 6, 2006)

Weather Channel Climate Expert Calls for Decertifying Global Warming Skeptics (January 17, 2007) Excerpt: The Weather Channel's most prominent climatologist is advocating that broadcast meteorologists be stripped of their scientific certification if they express skepticism about predictions of manmade catastrophic global warming. This latest call to silence skeptics follows a year (2006) in which skeptics were compared to "Holocaust Deniers" and Nuremberg-style war crimes trials were advocated by several climate alarmists.

Related Links:

Skeptic Responds: 'Bring it on...yer nothin but a bunch of Ivory Tower Cowards!'

'Hate sport': 'Simply lone fanatic?'

Global warmists' 'worse than the vigilante actions of the Freemans...and have following bigger than Jim Jones!'

'Is it worth taking another's life?'

Democrats Refuse to Allow Skeptic to Testify Alongside Gore At Congressional Hearing - April 23, 2009

S. African UN Scientist: 'The whole climate change issue is about to fall apart -- Heads will roll!' - April 2009

Climate Depot Editorial: We would all be doomed if we actually faced climate 'crisis' - Cap-and-trade equals all economic pain for no climate gain

Warming theory 'dying the death of a thousand cuts' - Ocean Conveyor Belt Model Broken: 'Models are significantly wrong' - May 2009

Climate Fears RIP...for 30 years!? - Global Warming could stop 'for up to 30 years! Warming 'On Hold?...'Could go into hiding for decades' study finds – Discovery.com – March 2, 2009

Japanese Scientist compares global warming to 'astrology'

U.S. Senate Report: 700 Plus Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Warming Claims

Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 2:10pm
One way for the Left side of darkness to kill Amiercans is to import jihadists into the US. We all know about Obama's plans to bring the GITMO warriors over to the US, but did you know he plans to import Palestanians, including Hamas, over? Here you go:

Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government Home Departments Agencies Dates thefederalregister.com     Top Searches
hamas
terrorism
obama
presidential documents
Popular Sites
Common CFR Searches
14 CFR Part 39
14 CFR Part 71
44 CFR Part 67
26 CFR Part 1
40 CFR Part 52
50 CFR Part 679
40 CFR Part 180
33 CFR Part 165
50 CFR Part 17
44 CFR Part 65
Federal Register: February 4, 2009 (Volume 74, Number 22)
DOCID: fr04fe09-106 FR Doc E9-2488
Presidential Documents
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
NOTICE: Part II
DOCID: fr04fe09-106
DOCUMENT SUMMARY:
[[Page 6115]]
Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27, 2009

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza
Memorandum for the Secretary of State
By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)
THE WHITE HOUSE,
Washington, January 27, 2009
[FR Doc. E9-2488
Filed 2-3-09; 8:45 am]
Billing code 4710-10-P

Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 2:17pm
Turboguy: Please forgive those who suffer anger and drug induced insanity; those who rabidly insult and threaten normal people, for they know no better from their cave in the sticks.

It would be a blessing if such troubled individuals would stay off the thread which is discussing the elite's willingness to kill Americans which includes him and the ones he loves.

Thanks for your service and God bless.
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by inthesticks inthesticks wrote:

Ooh...I'm shaking in my shoes.  A county pig...I thought I smelled bacon.  Well big boy, you and your fellow dope-busting posse are LOSING the War on Drugs.  Go get a real job...maybe you should remain in the Middle East.  I'm sure there are lots of gun-toting terrorists for you to bust.

Friends of mine eat county pigs like you for breakfast...then crap the remains for fertilizing our weed patches with.

Inthesticks,

I know your upset but that statement sounds like you're bragging how your Friends KILL Law Enforcement Officers. I'm not stating you meant that and I'll interpret it as a badly worded joke. Recanting it would be a good idea as some people are required to report statements like yours. I doubt you're spoofing your IP and Mac address so your exact location is "very easy" to locate.
Annie View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 4:36pm
I agree with Technologist. Inthesticks the last post you made at TurboGuy went too far. In reality it is a death threat to TurboGuy, our Military and our Civil Servant Officers. I agree you may or may not have meant this to be as serious a threat, but you should be reprimanded by AFT and should not be encouraged to spout such wording. I know this is not what Avian Flu Talk would want posted publically by a news reporter and this is not what AFT is about.
Dense populations are going to be hit very hard by this pestiferousness little (flu virus) monster. "Technologist"
Stock 3 months water, food, weapon/ammo, meds, supplies, and some money at home.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 5:16pm
for give me but i was under the impression this forum was about" pandemic flu"

its quite beond me to have to skip through mostly senseless diatribes stay on subject moronsSmile
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
reality check View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reality check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Annie Annie wrote:

I agree with Technologist. Inthesticks the last post you made at TurboGuy went too far. In reality it is a death threat to TurboGuy, our Military and our Civil Servant Officers. I agree you may or may not have meant this to be as serious a threat, but you should be reprimanded by AFT and should not be encouraged to spout such wording. I know this is not what Avian Flu Talk would want posted publically by a news reporter and this is not what AFT is about.

I think your a little over the top here Annie. Smile
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reality check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

Inthesticks,

I know your upset but that statement sounds like you're bragging how your Friends KILL Law Enforcement Officers. I'm not stating you meant that and I'll interpret it as a badly worded joke. Recanting it would be a good idea as some people are required to report statements like yours. I doubt you're spoofing your IP and Mac address so your exact location is "very easy" to locate.

Hey Tech boy....I here the hall monitor job is up for grabs at your local highschool...grow up rat boy>>RC
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Annie Annie wrote:

Some of you people need to seriously get a grip.  There were no threats made against TurboGuy nor anyone else, that I could tell.  Death threats against the Military?  Civil Servants?  Reprimands from the ATF?  News stories on CNN? Give me a freaking break...and stop with your paranoid, delusional rantings.  Your comments sound as ridiculous as anything I've read here so far.
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Sara Sara wrote:

Turboguy: Please forgive those who suffer anger and drug induced insanity; those who rabidly insult and threaten normal people, for they know no better from their cave in the sticks.

It's no big deal. He's a twelve year old that only recently got access to his dad's computer and thinks he knows something about anything. I hold no ill will towards him. As for a threat, he, and his friends are laughable. He's about as much a threat to me as the Monitor I'm looking at. But he didn't ever overtly threaten me either. His comments reveal an ignorant, oversensitive, child. If I atually looked at him as an equal in any single way I might take offense, instead it's just funny.

Originally posted by Sara Sara wrote:

Thanks for your service and God bless.

It is my pleasure.

Well big boy, you and your fellow dope-busting posse are LOSING the War on Drugs.

Oh me, oh my! That one really hurts! Remember when I said I was for legalization of MJ, dumbass? Wanna know a secret? Most cops feel the same way. I've got far better things to do with my time than deal with whiners like you that get hooked for being a simpleton then preach to me about how it's some kind of great injustice that it's still illegal. Maybe, and this is a maybe, you should write to your congressman. Get your pothead buddies to help you. God knows only they could help you to get your point across without sounding like a total ignoramous. Try to keep the hreats and the stupidity out of your ideas and maybe you'll get somewhere. Espousing to me the crime against humanity that you can't be a legal loser instead of the illegal kind is going to get you nowhere.

Go get a real job...maybe you should remain in the Middle East.

I have a real job, actually two of them. What do you do? Oh, nevermind, your job description is "Smoking of Marijuana, picking seeds, and eating of Funions." Forget I said anything about it. LOL.

I'm sure there are lots of gun-toting terrorists for you to bust.

Nah, we just shoot them or call in an airstrike. Less paperwork that way.

Oh, FRIENDS of yours? Are these the same friends that if you were dead set on "Eating me for breakfast" while stoned would get waylaid at the local McDonalds for four and a half hours and forget what they set out to do in the first place? ROFL I'm scared.

Best part is that you espouse that you'd have to have your friends do it, meaning that it's going to take more than just you.
Tenth_Door View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tenth_Door Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 8:01pm
sorry it took so long to get back to this thread, my computer power source box died and it took a few days to get it repaired.

inthesticks: it's o.k., don't let it get to you, let the crude remarks go.  we are winning the "war on the people" , oh wait, it's the "war on drugs".  It's simply a matter of fact that the propaganda has been so very effective that it'll take awhile to correct the bag of lies that people have swallowed. 
And I mean no disrespect to anyone here however, I too will share my opinion as I see fit. 
I offered some sites a few pages back for those who are misinformed.  LEAP is Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.  SAFER dot org proves cannabis is safer than alcohol.  MPP, Marijuana Policy Project reports news as does NORML, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. 

Appreciate your comments too reality check. 
It Is What It Is
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 2:07am
Tenth Door, Sticks is a jackass and the only one to make crude remarks in this thread.

I agree with LEAP as far as weed goes and have attended a few of their functions. My disagreement with them is on harder, dangerous, and destructive controlled substances like Meth, LSD, PCP, etc. which they advocate legalization of as if legaization is somehow going to make PCP any less a serious combat drug, take away LSD's long term side effects and relapses, or take away the rediculous amounts of damage meth does to the body.

My issue with PCP is that I had to fight a guy that was up on that stuff, and though he was a little guy (5'10", 185lbs) it took four of us to subdue him and even then he had a broken collar bone, his radius and ulna were both horrifically snapped, and his knee was blown out, but he fought right through it. Scary stuff.

Meth and LSD I wouldn't have a poblem with except for the damage it does to people. If I were in charge I'd legalize both, ut with a stipulation: If you do it and wreck your body, you get no medical or social security benefits to cover your medical expenses for self inflicted damage. Making others pay for your stupidity is pain and simple wrong.
Evergreen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evergreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 11:08am
Well, this thread has been quite a "read". The one thing that stands out to me was the history of infectious disease experiments. If even half of that stuff is true, we've really got a problem on our hands. How is it that this information is not more readily available? Blackout? We are already suspecting that with respect to SF. It's next to impossible to now get any information of actual cases from our state DOH. They discontinued publishing totals May 26 (see SF Washington State). So if you ask me if infection rates can be kept from the people, I sure see it locally.

Having said all that, I mention that smoking weed dilates the aereols (sp) of the lung tissue and allows for freer breathing. Good for asthema, COPD breathing type conditions. D
235365 - Energy follows thought.   As you think, so you are.
Evergreen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evergreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 11:18am
So shortly after the above post, I came across this article; looks like a continuation of the pharmacological chronology earlier on this thread. D

NaturalNews.com printable article
Originally published June 7 2009
FDA Panel Chairman on Bisphenol-A Secretly Received $5 Million Payment
by David Gutierrez, staff writer

(NaturalNews) As an FDA panel prepares to issue a ruling on whether the controversial chemical bisphenol A (BPA) should be considered safe, press reports have revealed that the research center headed by the panel's chair recently received a massive donation from a vocal BPA supporter and former medical device manufacturer.

In July, the University of Michigan's Risk Science Center, headed by FDA panel chair Martin Philbert, received a $5 million donation from anti-regulation activist Charles Gelman. This donation amounted to almost 50 times the center's annual budget, but was never reported to the FDA.

Gelman vocally supports organizations that are critical of research into the risks of chemicals, global warming and other environmental hazards. He also has a long history of opposing government regulation of pollutants.

Gelman told reporters that he considers BPA to be perfectly safe, and that he made his perspective clear to Philbert on multiple occasions.

"He knows where I stand," he said.

The FDA's associate commissioner for science, Norris Alderson, responded to the revelation by saying that since Gelman's salary was not paid from Gelman's donation, the agency does not regard it as a conflict of interest.

BPA is a widely used industrial chemical that helps make plastics hard and translucent. It has found uses in polycarbonate plastic water and baby bottles, as part of the resins that line cans of food, and in non-food products such as compact discs.

Laboratory studies have implicated the chemical as a hormone mimic and endocrine disruptor, however, with the potential to cause reproductive, developmental and neurological problems, particularly in infants and children. Concerns over the chemical have been heightened by findings that it can leach from plastics and resins into food and beverages, especially when heated. Scientists have found traces of the chemical in the bodies of 90 percent of people over the age of six.

Sources for this story include: www.washingtonpost.com   
Evergreen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evergreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 11:50am
Another addition to the pharmalogical chronology earlier in this thread. D

Swine flu 'could be man-made'
2009-04-28 11:32

Jakarta - Indonesian Health Minister Siti Fadilah Supari said Tuesday the deadly swine flu virus could have been man-made, as she urged calm over its spread around the world.

The controversial minister did not elaborate but in the past she has said Western governments could be making and spreading viruses in the developing world to boost pharmaceutical companies' profits.

"I'm not sure whether the virus was genetically engineered but it's a possibility," she told reporters at a press conference called to reassure the public over the government's response to the swine flu threat.

No cases of the disease have been reported in Indonesia, the country worst hit by the bird flu virus which has killed about 250 people worldwide since 2003.

Indonesian authorities have increased body temperature scanners at airports and banned imports of live pigs and pork products, amid World Health Organisation (WHO) warnings of a pandemic.

Supari, a cardiologist, also claimed that the H1N1 strain of swine flu, which is believed to have killed more than 150 people in Mexico, could not survive in tropical countries like Indonesia.

"We have to be alert at all times although swine flu in Indonesia is not a cause for panic," she said.

"H1N1 survives in countries with four seasons. The type A H1N1 virus hopefully won't be able to sustain itself once it enters the tropical climate of Indonesia," she added.

The virus has been found in 11 countries including Mexico, the United States and Spain, while several other countries from Colombia to New Zealand are investigating suspected cases.

Supari said the health ministry had prepared 100 hospitals to handle swine flu cases should the disease enter Indonesia.

The minister has refused since 2006 to share all but a handful of Indonesia's bird flu virus samples with WHO researchers, saying the system is being abused by rich countries to develop profitable vaccines which poor countries must buy.

- AFP
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reality check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 2:41pm

I agree with LEAP as far as weed goes and have attended a few of their functions. My disagreement with them is on harder, dangerous, and destructive controlled substances like Meth, LSD, PCP, etc. which they advocate legalization of as if legaization is somehow going to make PCP any less a serious combat drug, take away LSD's long term side effects and relapses, or take away the rediculous amounts of damage meth does to the body.

My issue with PCP is that I had to fight a guy that was up on that stuff, and though he was a little guy (5'10", 185lbs) it took four of us to subdue him and even then he had a broken collar bone, his radius and ulna were both horrifically snapped, and his knee was blown out, but he fought right through it. Scary stuff.

Meth and LSD I wouldn't have a poblem with except for the damage it does to people. If I were in charge I'd legalize both, ut with a stipulation: If you do it and wreck your body, you get no medical or social security benefits to cover your medical expenses for self inflicted damage. Making others pay for your stupidity is pain and simple wrong.

Clapwell said Turbo..RC
"tell med the grasshoppers won"
Tenth_Door View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tenth_Door Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 2:13pm

Tenth Door, Sticks is a jackass and the only one to make crude remarks in this thread.
That's your opinion and some of the commenters that followed and supported you are scarier to me than Legalized Drugs.  I've written down the names so I don't read any of their threads or comment back to them either.  Why?  I consider their responses ignorant, sorry.  We've been lied to over and over again by those in "the Know", what the heck makes this war on the people any different?  (don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question, just think about it).   

In closing, commenters go a bit crazy on occasion all over the internet, so get real. 
It Is What It Is
Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 2:33pm
Evergreen -

There was an Austrialian virologist who also determined the swine flu is likely to be man made. CDC shouted him down immediately and WHO took a week to shout him down.

No government is going to admit mass murder like this when it happens. They will openly prepare for bio-warfare. But they won't expose it when it happens if they can help it.
Evergreen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evergreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 11:00am
Sara123 - do you more info on that story? I think I did hear about it. Could be why I'm a little skeptical about things right now. Let us know if you can find the link. Many thanx, D
Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 11:18am
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/SwineFlu/story?id=7584420&page=1

Tamiflu Developer: Swine Flu Could Have Come From Bio-Experiment Lab
World Health Organization Investigates Claims by Australian Scientist Adrian Gibbs
By LEE FERRAN and JOSH GAYNOR
May 14, 2009

An Australian researcher claims the swine flu, which has killed at least 64 people so far, might not be a mutation that occurred naturally but a man-made product of genetic experiments accidently leaked from a laboratory -- a theory the World Health Organization is taking very seriously.

Respected scientist believes the virus might have been created in a lab.

More PhotosAdrian Gibbs, a scientist on the team that was behind the development of Tamiflu, says in a report he is submitting today that swine flu might have been created using eggs to grow viruses and make new vaccines, and could have been accidently leaked to the general public.

"It might be some sort of simple error that's not being recognized," Gibbs said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

In an interview with Bloomberg Television, Gibbs admitted there are other ways to explain swine flu's origin.

"One of the simplest explanations if that it's a laboratory escape, but there are lots of others," he said.

Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2009 at 12:32pm
I am wondering what folks think about the elite's effort to hide transmission, hospitalization, and death data of the Swine flu from the public in order to "not cause panic."

In reality hiding data serves those in control. Keeping the public in teh dark forgoes demands from the public for survival. The elite have expressed the desire through the UN to reduce the population of their globe by half; and ofcourse, they are very worried about their economy or investments.
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2009 at 7:02pm
I agree Sara

It should be an open book, not kept from the people, and the same gos for the genetic sequences.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 11:02am
Ban mahshadin! He/she/it is conspiring with a refusnik in opposition to dear leader's nationalization of health care!
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Sara123 Sara123 wrote:

Ban mahshadin! He/she/it is conspiring with a refusnik in opposition to dear leader's nationalization of health care!

People do not get banned here for expressing their views in a rational manner about the topic being discussed. Just because they do not agree with your opinion does not mean they need to be banned. People can get banned for targeting other members and name calling. Everyone needs to stay on topic and carry on in a rational manner. Thank you!
Sara123 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

Originally posted by Sara123 Sara123 wrote:

People do not get banned here for expressing their views in a rational manner about the topic being discussed. Just because they do not agree with your opinion does not mean they need to be banned. People can get banned for targeting other members and name calling. Everyone needs to stay on topic and carry on in a rational manner. Thank you!

Very good point! Hear that mahshadin? You are in the US now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic