Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

How will we know?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
advanced Member
advanced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How will we know?
    Posted: July 16 2009 at 4:51pm
Soooooo, I've been following this forum for a few years now. I've gathered tons of incredible information and have been prepping like crazy for awhile now. My question is, I live in Maine and wonder at what point should we stay out of public and wait this thing out? I know several people that have all the symptoms of swine flu with no proof that they have it. (granted I stay far away from them) But how do we know the time has come to sit tight in our homes and stay safe? Just looking for some answers! Thanks eveyone for all your great posts and all your help!
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2009 at 5:27pm

hi... in 1918 they let the kids go to school in Sept. as they had no idea...  I think they will also let the kids go back to school ....again.   There may be a lot of illness in Oct.  They are waiting to see what happens.   WHO feels it will be a 1957-58 style pandemic.  People have to decide for themselves if or when they want to hide out.   It is very difficult to do....not really doable if one is going to work and re-entering the home each day.  Most will not be able to get away from it.   It will infect a lot of people,  So you may want to have some extra food.  Nice to have you here.

note, please ask questions as topics,  over in the General Forum area...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic