Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Coronavirus Pandemic: Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips > Pets & Animals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Cat litter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momasaurus7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cat litter
    Posted: August 01 2009 at 7:30am
Does anyone know of an inexpensive cat litter that actually works at controling odor?  We buy the blue crystal stuff, works really well, but man is it expensive $10 for 4lbs.  which about two box changes. 
We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men.
knowah View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2009 at 6:00am
I am getting a shredder and voila, cheap litter and i will sprinkle a little baking soda
newgirl View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2009 at 8:24am
Maybe put an inch or so layer of a "cheapie" kind on the bottom of the litter box to absorb what settles and then a layer of the "good stuff" on top to keep it smelling fresh?  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic