Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Do you have a bad travel exprience?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you have a bad travel exprience?
    Posted: September 01 2009 at 11:17am
Oh man, I got forced onto a plane with about fifty other people and flown halfway around the world. Then when we finally get where they want us, they hand us Ballistic armor, a first aid kit, and an M16 rifle.

It's 130 during the daytime, and 100 at night with 100% humidity. There are spiders that are quite literally as big as my hands, snakes all over the place, and a celebratory sandstorm once a week! The food is composed of three square MRE's and the bathrooms are a complete disaster. I get shot at about once every couple weeks and had someone try to blow up my truck with a bomb they paved over.

On the other hand I've lost about 30 pounds, can run two miles in twelve minutes twenty seconds and found that the "Flying Jackmove," my personal super move, works just as good against people from other countries as it does Americans.
no-bama4me View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote no-bama4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2009 at 2:48pm
Your travel "nightmare" involves being overcharged by a taxi and being overcharged by a hotel? That hardly qualifies as a nightmare.

hetngay View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hetngay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2009 at 8:03pm
This really a shame with Vietnamese because Hanoi is the Vietnam's capital.
But I think you would be better if traveling in the South of Vietnam: from Hue to Hochiminh, people are more friendly, polite...
I have a good time in Phanthiet maybe one of the best beach and the people is very warm. Mui Nee is beautiful and INEXPENSIVE
And I think you need check info anyplaces in vietnam before go to.
Why don't you search on
lonelyplanet vietnam ,
vietnam beaches and travel guide ,
http://www.travelpod.com...and Google certainly
Ro2935 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ro2935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 5:28am
Well turbo, if you fly economy class and don't state your destination, what do you expect.Tongue good to see you are doing okay, stay safe and well.
debracanice View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debracanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 10:59pm
That nothing I was hyjacked by movers , one of those that charges on price then when its time to take your stuff off the truck they say it will be another five hundred to take my stuff off the truck .  anyways I learned you dont hire movers any more just hire a truck and hire labours and pay them a fair wage
point is you dont have to leave the country to have a
bad comercial experience
I did report them to the police and to crime stoppers . I figured the company wa workin all under the table ,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic