Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Vaccines, Fraud, and Quackery!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vaccines, Fraud, and Quackery!
    Posted: July 03 2010 at 9:57am
I thought the whole notion of the powers that be was based on Darwinism and Natural Selection. Let the strong prevail in the face of global pandemics. The human immune system has proved to be quite effective in battling microbes by the fact that we are carrying our ancestors DNA from thousands of years ago, and are alive to tell about it. Maybe our immune system proves for the most part that we all have a natural ability to cope with what nature throws at us, and the Eugenicists aren't to happy about that.

So, what's a Eugenicist to do? Maybe reverse engineer Natural Selection through the powers of Big Pharmas' vaccines, infinite amount of pills for every ill, Genetically Modified foods, and the use of MSG, HFCS, Fluoride, and Aspartame in our foods and drinks. Sound crazy? How many people did you know 30 years ago with diabetes under the age of 30? Today diabetes is the true American pandemic, but instead of educating people about proper diet and exercise, their given Avandia, and told to continue on with their high-carb diets and Diet Coke drinking for daily hydration. How many people did you know 30 years ago with cancer under the age of 30?

Now we're being told if we want to eat healthy foods, and have the ability to take vitamins and minerals we have a mental disorder! If we refuse to take their vaccines, we're a threat to spreading a phantom pandemic to our friends and family, and can be placed under house arrest!

Personally, I've never felt better since I have stopped going to my doctor! I knew if I went in to see him for this, that, or the other he'd have a pill for me! I had a hamstring muscle really tighten up on me, and was causing knee pain. I knew the tight muscle/tendon was causing the knee pain, so I went to see my physical therapist who practice Eastern Medicine. I told her what was going on, and she took the time to asses the problem, and had me lay on my stomach, massaged the muscle/tendon, placed four needles in the muscle trigger point, and gave me a little electro stimulation. My muscle and tendon went from as tight as a 2x4, to as loose as Jello in less than 20 minutes, and walked out feeling great! The great part is I didn't have to take some Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drug for a week!

Flu Vaccines, pharma fraud, quack science, the CDC and WHO -- all exposed by Richard Gale and Gary Null.
www.NaturalNews.com/029124_flu_vaccines_quackery.html

Sir Francis Galton - Father of Eugenics
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufqOe0_pres&feature=related
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 3:51pm
Why would the politicians approve of such a chemical to be used on our food?

The EPA claims Methyl iodide is not a known carcinogen, but it's listed under California's Prop 65 Known Carcinogen?
www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_Chemical.jsp?Rec_Id=PC38191

Dangerous new pesticide coming to the produce aisle!
helpyourselftohealth.posterous.com/dangerous-new-pesticide-coming-to-the-produce
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 8:00pm

thanks...mrmouse...very interesting   highlighting/expanding  it in To Your Good Health.

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 10:23am
Tetanus Toxoid vaccine which is used on pregnant Akha women and which have been documented to have caused immediate spontaneous abortion within 24 hours of injection.

www.akha.org/content/vaccinations/index.html
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 12:29pm

Akhas in Thailand

February 01, 2008

in 1978 the University of Oregon gave a PhD to Paul W Lewis for a Dissertation thesis
Titled" Introduction to family planning to Akhas in Thailand. Matthew McDaniel Director
of the Akha Heritage Foundation a 501c3e nonprofit for human right for indigenous peoples.

University Of Oregon and Forced Sterilization
.................................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bPtUD9kszE

Mary008
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2010 at 10:49am
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 9:16am
WHO scandal exposed: Advisors received kickbacks from H1N1 vaccine manufacturers
www.naturalnews.com/028936_WHO_vaccines.html
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2010 at 9:02am
Evidence-based vaccinations: A scientific look at the missing science behind flu season vaccines.
www.naturalnews.com/029641_vaccines_junk_science.html
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2010 at 1:34pm
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
xenia View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2010 at 3:51am
Nice article very informative. Thanks for the article. And to add something in the readers knowledge who are concern about health. This issue is about the health care law.
Six months ago the health care law transferred. The brand new U.S. healthcare system is going into the works fairly soon. It is going to start on September 23 to be exact. Things that are still being debated within the health care reform will not be starting for a few years nevertheless. Thursday will be when coverage will start for even people with pre-existing conditions.

The proof is here: Key provisions of new health care law go into effect Sept 23 Republicans are increasing their anti-health care reform rhetoric. President Obama defended the health care reform law quite a bit though. More Americans are starting to disapprove of the health care law as it begins, although Americans wanted the law as it was being voted upon.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2010 at 2:23pm
Xenia, interesting but many of us here know that ObamaCare will be the worst thing that could happen to this country. I have friends who are afraid the very large corp they work for will drop very good health care that the corp helps pay for...why.   When the Corp figures they NOW pay 100 million a year for coverage if they drop this coverage they will only pay a 10 million penalty it is a no brainer. These people will be put on the public, wait in line, health care.

If you wonder why the people who voted for Obama, which these people did, are now disapproving of this law and Obama...this is the answer!
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2010 at 5:22pm
So the answer is
You are afraid of what the Corporate Facists will do
so you oppose it

WOW

Boy Fear is a powerful tool for the right, do you think the people of the right will ever figure this out, or is it more that they just need to be afraid and controlled.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 6:01pm
Mahshadin, please do not confuse me for your average Joe-Citizen caught up in the Left-Right paradigm of American politics. I though McCain/Palin was just a big a turd as Obama/Biden, both tickets were bought and sold by a higher power, so either way the powers that be would come out on top. McCain probably breathed a sigh of relief when he lost!

Mahshadin, would you consider JFK a radical right-wing fear monger? As I said before, I fear the nature of man, more than I fear pathogens.

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 6:13pm
Winning the 2008 presidential election would be like Charles Lightoller being promoted to Captain after the Titanic struck the iceberg! And, Rahm is like Bruce Ismay jumping ship!
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 9:43pm
What's the Danger of Swine Flu Vaccinations? 

Check out the links too, very interesting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic