Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Current Emergency Medicine Delivery System Exercis
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Current Emergency Medicine Delivery System Exercis - Event Date: April 14 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaBear4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Current Emergency Medicine Delivery System Exercis
    Posted: April 14 2012 at 10:29am
I live in Maricopa County (Phoenix,Az.) and there is a "Exercise" being conducted by the County for Emergency Medicine Delivery. There have been lots of sirens and security. Sometimes helicopters. They seem to be using the drive up method. There is an orderly line of cars. They are using North Canyon High School in the Paradise Valley School District. It is located at 16th Street and Union Hills Drive. I found out about it from our principal in a voice mail. I am very close to the school and can see it from our windows. I would like to go there but I am sure there is good security. Hoping this is just an exercise.
quietone View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quietone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 10:52am
Talked to someone in the area.  Their is ALOT of security and a local newstation has just set up.
Channel 5 - CBS
Swish
MamaBear4 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaBear4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 11:01am
I just came back from there (outside the fence) . Its seems to work with 2 lanes .At one check point some are given a priority. They are given a sign for their windshield thats says express and then at the next check point given something and then at the next check point diverted into a special lane. In the cars it is just one person ,mostly male and under 40 and yes there is a TV station Channel 5 CBS.
MamaBear4 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaBear4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 8:17pm
It made the 6 pm. news on CBS. It was for anthrax. Bob England of the Maricopa Cty. Health Dept. was interviewed. Always good to be prepared!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic