Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Pandemic Prepping Forums > Medical Intervention & Prevention
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

High Ozone Shock Treatments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outlaw JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High Ozone Shock Treatments
    Posted: March 03 2006 at 1:57pm

Someone told me that this may be an effective treatment. Something along the lines that the bird flu is a one layered cell and blood cells are multi layered and will survive a treatment. Supposedly this thing will kill viruses. I brought it here for ya'll to anylyze. I have my reservations.

http://www.air-zone.com/shock.html

calendula View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calendula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 2:04pm
Outlaw:  From my understanding the avian influenza  virus is a lipid envelope surrounded virus mainly attacking the RNA as oppose to DNA, there is speculation of only certain amino/fatty acids that have demonstrated penetrating lipid coated viruses.  I am not sure the effectiveness of this, but will look into it.  Thanks.
I am not here to reason, I am here to create"
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 2:06pm
ozone is efficient as well as ultra violet light
ignorance.
chickenlittle View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickenlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 12:50am

Intravenous Ozone  and Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

‘ Intravenously administered ozone and hydrogen peroxide have comparable clinical benefits in flu and flu-like illnesses. In general, my colleagues at the institute and I prefer hydrogen peroxide infusions to those of ozone for treating acute viral infections. With hydrogen peroxide infusions, we generally administer 20 to 25 grams of vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals. With ozone infusion, we cannot administer as much vitamin C and other nutrients.

For the general interest of the reader, I include here brief comments about my practice for my own upper respirator viral infections. To avoid the loss of my work hours and minimize symptoms during other times of the day, I vigorously manage my own common colds and flu-ike illnesses. For that purpose, I take hydrogen peroxide or ozone infusions daily or on alternate days to recover expeditiously from infection.  Alternatively, I  will take an intramuscular protocol for infection which my colleagues and I at the Institute have found to be very valuable.’

The Rooster, the Flu and the Imperial Medicine of the New Empire (Canary Press,  www.canary21.com).  Just came out this February written by a noted pathologist and alternative medicine doctor Majid Ali.

It is true that the world is an illusion but it is where truth is shown.
mondegreen View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mondegreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 11:22am

Ozone is good without people present it has many by-products that are harmful to humans. remember that viruses attach to many places and things and getting that little critter to go by the UV light is a very hard job.

The H5N1 virus is protected by a peptide envelope surrounding the RNA factor. There are some equipment that utilizes the effects of quantum mechanics and that is the ability to penetrate dense objects as the covering of the bf virus. Ozone only has the ability to carry a certain amount of electrons in its out shell and that meaning is ozone is a tri-atomic it is a allotrope of oxygen carrying n more than three molecules of oxygen held together by spin resonance. Where as poly-atomic oxygen another form of oxygen has the ability to carry unlimited amounts of electrons in its out shell. It is also a allotrope of oxygen much like what graphic and diamonds are to carbon. The poly atomic oxygen which we can call Aran molecules naturally develops principles of quantum Mechanics and thus has enough energy in its out shell to penetrate the protective out shell of the H5N1 virus and oxidize the virus from the inside out. Its very effect and easily used by anyone that can plug in and turn on a switch.

The ARAN tm is a new type of air purification very unknown and little used but it has a better chance of than regular ozone. The treated air from this equipment has 15 times more oxygen molecules than a regular O2 molecule.

A word when spoken is misunderstood!
chickenlittle View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickenlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 3:19pm

It is true that the world is an illusion but it is where truth is shown.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic