Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Sister in-law professional Gold Digger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sister in-law professional Gold Digger
    Posted: August 14 2013 at 8:51am
Hi guys i needs some help from my American friends. (i'm from Australia) Its related to realestate questions and property information etc.

My sister in law is a professional gold digger (really)

She funneled money out of my brother in-laws account over a two year period. (this just happened) She left him out of the blue in a massive amount of debt and literally homeless. Its very nasty stuff. 

He's also lost his ***** too! (he was in love) its very upsetting and difficult to watch. He's hit the bottle and is out of control. Its truly terrible. My wife and i are trying to help him by getting his money back. $350,000 plus

We have been like the most awesome Sherlock Holmes and Watson combination. My wife's been grilling her friends. I've been hardcore hacking the net to get all the dirt on her i can. We worked out she has done this four times in the past that we can count. She already has another relationship with a guy who we think is the next target. (We plan to save him once this is over)  Apparently she was once a hooker and the weirdest thing of all. She seems to be working with other girls doing the same thing. They talk in very odd ways about guys. The main focus is money and gullibility

We think she slipped up!!!! 

We hacked her secret facebook account and in it she mentioned a house that was going to be her's and then we found another account on an oddball shopping website where she purchased furniture. Lounges and stuff. It all is suggesting a house purchase in the recent past. We also worked out her next target once lived and who he worked for. And this is where we think she is going to live... Its In Burlington Washington WA or near by. She may also have purchased in Minnesota.

My next Sherlock act is to search real estate sales records for her name and aliases but don't really know where to start.  In Australia what i would do is ring my conveyance and ask him to do a property search under her names and aliases against property titles. Pay some cash and its done.

Some things i need to get my head around is:
1 Can title records be searched ?
2 Is it even called a property title?
3 Is there anywhere on line search?
4 Is there a national register or is it state based?
5 Do i just ring a conveyancer or real estate agent or lawyer to get the info
6 When you buy property is it always listed in a name or can a business hold land
7 I assume businesses can hold land is there a way to search business owners on line (maybe first thing first

It would be much appreciated if anyone could help. And talk to me like i'm a five year old, as terms are very different from Oz to the US

Regards cobber

Abert View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2013 at 9:22am
In the U.S., you can call the county tax assessor for any county and they can do a name search to see if an individual owns property, or is paying property taxes.  It's that easy.   If you have her social, have somebody pull her credit report and you can find out real fast if she owns prop or if trying to buy. You can also get her current address.  I used to own a collection agency and these things are fairly common.
cobber View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2013 at 9:08pm
Hi Albert, thanks for the response

What's a social? is it a social security number for governments support services? She's not a resident of the USA unfortunately. She's and Aussie

This credit report would be great. Guaranteed she would owe taxes somewhere.

She owned a car in the US about two years ago too. I assume she would have had to register that somewhere too.

albert View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2013 at 7:24am
That info was only if she was in the U.S.  When you mentioned Washington and Minnesota, I wasn't sure if she was here or in Australia still.  Wish I had better info for you my friend.

Best of luck,
A
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic