Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

CAN OZONE KILL THE H5N1 VIRUS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emilio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CAN OZONE KILL THE H5N1 VIRUS?
    Posted: March 06 2006 at 7:28pm
There are various sectors that say ozone can kill the influenza A or H5N1 virus and others that it does not.

Is there any scientific proven proof that ozone can kill the virus?

Thank you.

Emilio
emilio
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 7:36pm
yes it does
ignorance.
birdwithoutflu View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdwithoutflu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 8:05pm
If it does, why don't they give it to people who have H5N1?
fafhrd View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fafhrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 8:07pm
In large quantities O3 is toxic to humans.

Oh and welcome to boards birdwithoutflu.  May your name never change.
I had a little bird,
his name was Enza;
I opened the window,
and influenza.
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 8:09pm

ozone can kill outside the body .

inside it can kill us,it can be a very nice way to disinfect the outside,rooms places.etc.........

ignorance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 3:38am
Ozone does not exist for more than a few milliseconds ion the atmosphere.
It is unstable molecule. Dont think it is practical and yes it is poisonous and
also explosive.
corky52 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corky52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 3:41am

http://www.ozone.enaly.com/index.htm

Cheap ozone generator and it lasts more than a few seconds in the air.  I plan on using ozone to recycle masks if needed.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 4:01am
Well go ahead and buy one sucker. It's a con and you just fall for it. Nowhere
will the company guarentee the level of o3 and anyway how are you going to
know it's generating o3?

Try Hydrogen Peroxide its stable easily stored and works a treat.
corky52 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corky52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 4:32am

Already have one and it's output has been tested, right on the manufactures spec., I don't recommend things lightly!  Ozone may be one of the few safe ways to extent the life of masks, but then no self respecting virus would attack you with such an evil disposition as you display, so you're undoubtedly safe, even without any meds or HP.

Stick it in your bloody ear!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 6:23am
money, money, money
corky52 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corky52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 7:06am
Penny wise and pound foolish, typical Brit.  No wonder you lost the Empire, you became a nation on bookkeepers!
HangGlider View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HangGlider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 7:25am
Originally posted by virusil virusil wrote:

ozone can kill outside the body .

inside it can kill us,it can be a very nice way to disinfect the outside,rooms places.etc.........

It can have some unfortunate effects on petroleum products to - latex, rubber, and perhaps the elastic that masks use to hold the mask to the face.  It tends to make them brittle or crumble.
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

John Maynard Keynes
virusil View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virusil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 7:48am
the sunlight do have the same effect as welldont you agree hangglider.........,so following your post,people must not get out on a sunny day............................with a mask...........hummmmmmmmm 
ignorance.
steve 101 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 12:40pm

Ozone

for what its worth I use homeopathic Ozone a lot. I use it for low blood oxygen symptoms.

Theoretically adding to water should purify it.

Dont jump on me please. You have just given me an idea as to how to purify my well water if the BF hits

Thankyou

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 12:47pm
Welcome, birdwithoutflu,hanggilder,emilio, any questions just " Holler"
calendula View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calendula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 12:48pm
U.S. trucking group launches avian flu task force
07 Mar 2006 17:18:27 GMT
Source: Reuters
CHICAGO, March 7 (Reuters) - The national U.S. trade association for trucking companies said on Tuesday that it has formed a task force to prepare the industry for a possible influenza pandemic.

The American Trucking Associations said the task force has been mobilized to prepare industry scenarios and monitor planning initiatives by businesses and on the federal, state and local levels of government.

Experts predict widespread disruption if H5N1 avian influenza crosses over into humans and causes a pandemic. The virus is affecting birds in more than 30 countries and is spreading steadily westward into Europe and Africa since it re-emerged in east Asia in 2003.

The virus only rarely infects people now and has infected 175, killing 95 of them in seven countries.

It has not yet been found in North or South America but government officials say it is only a matter of time before the virus starts infecting birds in the Americas.

Federal officials have urged business and industry to prepare for a pandemic. One fear is that the supply chain could fall apart if truckers become ill or refuse to go to work for fear of being infected.

Task force Executive Director Fletcher Hall said in a statement that the group will focus on "issues as they relate to trucking in general and the movement of agricultural and food products by truck in particular."

The ATA is a federation of affiliated trucking associations that represents more than 37,000 motor carrier members.

Task force members will include Cliff Hicklin of Seaford, Delaware-based Allen Family Foods, Bob Chit of Foster Farms in Livingstone, California, Ralph Michelson of Gold 'N Plump Poultry in Sauk Rapids, Minnesota and others.
I am not here to reason, I am here to create"
HangGlider View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HangGlider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by virusil virusil wrote:

the sunlight do have the same effect as welldont you agree hangglider.........,so following your post,people must not get out on a sunny day............................with a mask...........hummmmmmmmm 

Yep - sunlight (specifically UV) can degrade rubber, latex, and a lot of other things (like the sail cloth on a hangglider).  I'm not sure how UV damage compares to O3 damage though.

Anyone who has found a rubberband laying outside knows what the UV does to it.

Cheers!

(BTW - your english is pretty good!!)

HangGlider
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

John Maynard Keynes
emilio View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emilio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 9:21am
Thank you for all your input.

What if I go 6-7 ppm of ozone and with a machine that can dispense ozonated water. Portable. With 6-7 ppm, it will kill the virus.

What do you think?

Emilio
emilio
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 9:28am
send corky52 a pm he knows everything
scooter View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 6:58pm
What about the ozone producing air cleaners like cleanair.com or alpine systems?
birdflueducation.net
corky52 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corky52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 7:14pm

emilio,

I've used ozone to freshen the taste of water and it works well for that.  I do know that many areas in Europe use Ozonation in their water instead of chlorination and it seems to work well.  In my case I'd have to wonder how to get the ozone dispersed in the water well enough to make sure all the bugs get killed.  I went to UVC for water sterilization because I could see an easy method to get complete exposure.  I've been looking to ozone as more of a way to clean cloths and masks. 

From everything I've read I'm not looking to expose myself to breathing high levels of ozone.  Everything I've found on both ozone and UVC make me want to keep them in well controlled environments and use them with great care.

chickenlittle View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickenlittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 12:47am

Intravenous Ozone  and Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

‘ Intravenously administered ozone and hydrogen peroxide have comparable clinical benefits in flu and flu-like illnesses. In general, my colleagues at the institute and I prefer hydrogen peroxide infusions to those of ozone for treating acute viral infections. With hydrogen peroxide infusions, we generally administer 20 to 25 grams of vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals. With ozone infusion, we cannot administer as much vitamin C and other nutrients.

For the general interest of the reader, I include here brief comments about my practice for my own upper respirator viral infections. To avoid the loss of my work hours and minimize symptoms during other times of the day, I vigorously manage my own common colds and flu-ike illnesses. For that purpose, I take hydrogen peroxide or ozone infusions daily or on alternate days to recover expeditiously from infection.  Alternatively, I  will take an intramuscular protocol for infection which my colleagues and I at the Institute have found to be very valuable.’

The Rooster, the Flu and the Imperial Medicine of the New Empire (Canary Press,  www.canary21.com).  Just came out this February written by a noted pathologist and alternative medicine doctor Majid Ali.

It is true that the world is an illusion but it is where truth is shown.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 1:29am
Moderators:

why is this thread on the news section?
mondegreen View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mondegreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 4:00pm

The Government has a 1 ppm as a safe level for use of Ozone in the presence of humans. The problem is that Oxides of Nitrogen are produced when the Oxygen atom is split by UV to create Ozone (O3). There are many newly discovered allotropes of Oxygen, we know that Ozone is one of them and it is a tri-atomic allotropic molecule of Oxygen. What you need is a higher form of Ozone that does not split the nitrogen atom during the O2 movement and split. So lets look at (O4) this is a 4 atom molecule of Oxygen so it is a poly-atomic molecule of oxygen.

When we start getting to this point we are in the field of quatum mechanics and the enormous amount of energy focused into these higher forms of allotropic oxygen molecules, they are designed by nature to clean the air and water, O4 to O15 allotropic molecules of oxygen are what is nmeeded too do the H5N1 HPLI virus. See( Aranizer.com) find out more about Machines to protect you and yes the government is planning to use equipment detailed from this manufactor, it is better than ozone, better than plastic on house and no need for masks in area of use, seek facts yourself it never hurts-ps products are american made and all stainless steel and you can steam clean them, try that with alpine if it becomes contaminated, if using a air purifier can give you peace of mind then find the best and there are numerous on the market, but just one manufacturing of the O4 type systems.

crestmia View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crestmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 4:23am

www.mcclainozone.com

It cured my cancer in an offshore clinic....FDA and USDA approved for food contact in the US but "Big Pharma" will not let it be used for human medical human contact.
If I can assist anyone with additional information please feel free  to contact me.
All the best,
Bill
Bill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic