Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Exposing the Myth of vaccination

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
advanced Member
advanced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exposing the Myth of vaccination
    Posted: November 13 2013 at 6:41pm
For those who want to learn the truth about vaccines e-mail yuhaszjon@gmail.com for my 150 page power point "Exposing the Myth of Vaccination; Essential Information You need to Know to be Fully Informed".

requirements:
1.  Must be open minded
2.  Must want to learn the truth
3.  Must get rid of all emotion that is involved with your thinking and decision making
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 8:33pm
So

Must be Brain Washable

Interesting!!

Koolaid anyone??
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 11:40pm
NO, You're already brainwashed.  You should look at his material.
cobber View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2013 at 3:20am
i was once very convinced vaccines were bad. 

There were a few bad ones such as Polio, but i have come to realize after years of studying the subject most vaccines are quite safe.
Crying Out Loud View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crying Out Loud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2013 at 8:35am
As a parent, the decision to vaccinate your children or not,  can be a heart wrenching choice. I remember when my husband and I chose not to vaccinate any of our children. Both of us have extremely bad allergies, asthma and eczema; as do most of our siblings. After doing research we opted out. When my first 2 were toddlers, the neighbor across the street began acting quite cold to us. Suddenly not allowing their children to play with ours. He was a County Sheriff Deputy.

When I asked why the change in our friendship, he became quite stand offish. He let me know quite forcefully that he and his wife strongly disagreed with our decision not to vaccinate our young. I said, "Why should that be a worry to you when you have chosen to vaccinate yours? After all, they are safe from mine if they should become sick." He informed me, that the vaccines are only at best 80% effective, therefore they could still get an illness from my unvaccinated children.

This subject of vaccination was opened up many times over the last thirty years. One of my good friends who always managed the vaccinations of her children, was quite distraught when 2 of them came down with a bad case of the measles, acquired directly from the measles vaccines they had received. She informed me, that these cases were counted along with those who had not received vaccines from measles. The public is not informed of this.

I have 2 grown nieces who both have bad cases of Multiple Sclerosis. One of them has lost the ability to care for her children, and has had to be placed in a care facility. The other one, a half sister to the first, is on over a dozen medications to manage the disease. Her teeth are rotting, as are her sisters, due to the side effects of the dangerous medications she must take. Both of these girls were faithfully vaccinated. Just think, they could have come down with Polio, instead of M.S.

It is my strong opinion, that criminals intentionally administered Polio, among other obscenities; in order to cause an epidemic. Then they watched their pre planned drama play out, as terrified families ran to the vaccination needles, for their salvation.

From my perspective, this world is deeply contaminated with very dark sciences and the doers and servers of those evils. For those who say there is no right or wrong, or there is no such thing as good or evil, that these actions are only opinion, I say have faith in governments and churches who degrade and rob you of your health, property, bodies and happiness. They depend upon your happy ignorance and adoring compliance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2013 at 8:03pm
Read this and if you would not give this to your kid you live with the outcome!
I am going to try and see if my kid can get this vaccine!

Emergency meningitis vaccine will be imported to halt Ivy League outbreak

JoNel Aleccia, NBC News

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email

6 hours ago

A group walks on a tour at Princeton University Wednesday, May 9, 2012., in Princeton, N.J. (AP Photo/Mel Evans)
Mel Evans / AP

Some 8,000 Princeton University students may be urged to get emergency treatment with an imported meningitis vaccine after an outbreak there sickened seven students since March.

Emergency doses of a meningitis vaccine not approved for use in the U.S. may soon be on the way to Princeton University to halt an outbreak of the potentially deadly infection that has sickened seven students since March.

Government health officials said Friday they have agreed to import Bexsero, a vaccine licensed only in Europe and Australia that protects against meningitis B, a strain not covered by the shots recommended for college students in the U.S.

"This is a bad disease and we know how devastating it is," Dr. Thomas Clark, acting head of the Centers for Disease Control's meningitis and vaccine preventable diseases branch, told NBC News. "A lot of us had a gut feeling that there would be more cases and we should get the ball rolling."

The unprecedented move could aim to inoculate the nearly 8,000 undergraduate and graduate students at the Ivy League school in hopes of stopping the spread of an illness that kills 10 percent or more of teens and young adults who get it.

"If you're a student at Princeton University right now, your risk is quite high," Clark said.

Officials at the New Jersey university were mum on the arrangement, providing no details about how or when a vaccination effort would be launched.

"We are not prepared to confirm anything at this time," said Martin Mbugua, Princeton's director of media relations. "This is a question we have been considering very carefully. We will be discussing it with our trustees this weekend and when we have something to announce, we will make an announcement."

CDC officials asked for an IND, or investigational new drug application, to import the vaccine in early October, after the fifth case was diagnosed. Since then, two more students have fallen ill, including a male student who was hospitalized last weekend. The outbreak began in March, when a female student who left campus for spring break came back with signs of the disease.

All of the cases were caused by the B strain of the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis, New Jersey health officials said. Six of the students who were sickened have recovered from the infections; the seventh is recovering. None of the cases is linked to the others, officials said.

Bexsero will be approved for use only in the Princeton community because of the seriousness of the outbreak, Clark said. Students at other colleges across the country are not in any greater danger of infection than usual, he added.

"We've identified the population at risk. Right now it's an outbreak at Princeton University," Clark said.

Bexsero, which is manufactured by drugmaker Novartis, was approved earlier this year for use in Europe and Australia. British health officials initially declined to recommend it for use in the country’s childhood vaccination program mostly because of worries about cost effectiveness, but also concerns about efficacy. Clark estimated that it would be 90 percent to nearly 100 percent effective at preventing infection. Vaccines available in the U.S. also prevent most — but not all — infection.

Novartis has submitted an application to offer the shots in the U.S., but they haven’t yet agreed on a “pathway to licensure” with the FDA, said Julie Masow, a company spokeswoman.

It's generally regarded as safe, Clark said. He emphasized that an IND does not mean that it's an experimental vaccine or that any study would be done without a student's consent.

Bacterial meningitis is a dangerous infection of the protective membranes that cover the brain and the spinal cord, known as the meninges. It is spread through respiratory droplets or secretions exchanged through close contact such as coughing or kissing. Cases have dropped sharply in the U.S. in recent years, but between 800 and 1,200 are typically reported annually. Last year, only 500 cases were reported in the U.S., Clark said. Most cases in America are caused by the C or Y strains of bacteria, CDC says.

The worry is that between 10 percent and 12 percent of those who get the fast-moving infection die, and about 20 percent of those who recover can wind up with severe side effects including deafness, mental retardation and limb amputations, according to the CDC.

Adolescents are particularly vulnerable to the infection. Health experts recommend that preteens routinely get the vaccine at age 11 or 12, with a booster shot at 16. Kids who don’t get it earlier need a booster shot before going to college. At least 16 states require incoming college students or those who live in dormitories or shared housing to get the vaccine.

Early symptoms can be mild and resemble minor illnesses like a cold or flu: fever, headache, body aches, fatigue. But they can quickly escalate to include stiff neck, nausea, vomiting, confusion and sensitivity to light. After the disease has taken hold, a rash may appear. Death can occur very quickly — within hours or days.

Four meningitis vaccines are licensed for use in the U.S., including Menveo, made by Novartis and Menactra, made by Sanofi Pasteur. But they protect against only four of the strains that cause illness: A, C, Y and W-135.

Scientists have been working for two decades to make a vaccine to protect against the B strain, but it’s been challenging. There are many types of B bacteria that cause illness and it’s tough to produce a universal vaccine that would cover strains circulating in different parts of the world.

That's a key frustration for U.S. meningitis education advocates, who have long called for a vaccine that could protect better against all strains of the disease.

"We've been waiting years for a B vaccine," said Lynn Bozof, president of the National Meningitis Association, whose 20-year-old son, Evan, died of meningitis in 1998 after suffering for nearly a month, including having his arms and legs amputated.

She praised the cooperation of CDC, the FDA, Novartis and Princeton officials.

"I think this is really wonderful that all these groups have come together to combat this," she said. "Their immediate concern is stopping the outbreak in this contained group."

But for parents across the country whose kids died after contracting meningitis B, the effort at Princeton is anguishing.

"My Emily was vaccinated. I felt safe," said Alicia Stillman of West Bloomfield, Mich. She lost her 19-year-old daughter on Feb. 2 after the Kalamazoo College sophomore contracted a meningitis B infection that killed her 36 hours after she walked into a hospital with a headache.

She's glad the Princeton families will have more protection against the meningitis outbreak, but she wishes it had come sooner to the U.S.

"I hope there will come a time it can be used routinely here," said Stillman, who has two other children. "It's a horrible, horrible disease."
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Mahshadin Mahshadin wrote:

So

Must be Brain Washable

Interesting!!

Koolaid anyone??

Brainbleach.

You can wash the logic away.

I showed that to a epidemiologist and a pathologist who is the director of pathology at a large hospital here in Minnesota, and after looking at me in an accusatory manner, both sad that it was one of the, if not the biggest piles of crap they'd ever seen.

They're doctors. One's been an epidemiologist for going on twenty years and the pathologist has been doing that for sixteen years.

I'll go ahead and trust what they say over a tinfoil covered snake oil salesman.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2013 at 9:39am
While most doctors and scientist are trustworthy, some venture over to the dark side of humanity. One could argue that the Eugenics movement is alive and well, just with a gentler, kinder face.

Big Pharma Using India's Poor as 'Lab Rats' to Test Meds
rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/big-pharma-using-indias-poor-as-lab-rats-to-test-meds-2/49561/

When the Law 'Winks' at Vaccines and Dead Babies
youtu.be/PVRQzWo-1CA

Bitter Pill
sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/8502005/bitter-pill
Opium is the opiate of the masses
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2013 at 8:18pm
I sat right next to a woman at work who came down with meningitis.  She was off work for 6 weeks with this and nobody at work caught it.  I think it was viral though which would make it less dangerous. 

West Nile Virus can cause meningitis also. 
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2013 at 4:33pm

Study Proves Vaccines — Not ‘Vaccine Refusers’ — Are Behind Whooping Cough Outbreaks

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/study-proves-vaccines-not-vaccine-refusers-are-behind-whooping-cough-outbreaks_112013

I think vaccines have done a LOT of good

BUT

there is a lot we are not being told

JDY View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2014 at 1:39pm
Here is the complete power point "Exposing the Myth of Vaccination; Essential Information You Need to Know to be Fully Informed."

http://www.slideshare.net/db61/exposing-the-myth-of-vaccination-essential-information-you-need-to-know-to-be-fully-informed-30978670
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2014 at 2:13pm

this is certainly interesting

3 immunized Calgarians diagnosed with measles

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/3-immunized-calgarians-diagnosed-with-measles-1.2527978

Taxman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taxman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2014 at 12:58pm
If you read about vaccines and trust:
You must also be willing to go back in history, to a time not long ago where death and disease that are now preventable with vaccines commonly killed or maimed many children and young parents.  
jon View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2016 at 10:20am
And how are they safe  LMAO  you are definitely a pharma schill or a very uninformed koolaid (tainted with fluoride) drinking fool.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2016 at 11:27am
Oh dear!  Here we go again.

Measles:  The vaccine is only 80% effective.  It is still better odds than not having a vaccination (assuming you can get mercury free vaccines - but that is another story)

As for big pharma.  Well, of course they do it for money: and the more the better in their minds!  That does not mean their products are automatically bad.  Huge randomised trials are conducted to ensure safety.  This is because the pharmacological supply companies have no choice but to comply, not because they are goody-two-shoes.  The upshot of all that is: for the vast majority the vaccines are safe, not absolutely everyone but the VAST majority.  Far fewer people are damaged by the vaccines than saved by them......................  BUT............. MEDICINE IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, A NUMBERS GAME.  There are people out there who, through allergies or lack of enzymes, would have been poisoned by whatever you just had for lunch.  There will always be statistical freaks.

I drink water from my own well by the way, no fluoride.  I cook my own food and avoid the stuff with chemicals on the label.  - I wish to live to ripe old age, not die from preservatives and have my corpse around for a long time instead. -  I have never in my whole life drunk koolaid.  I do not use aspartamine, sucralose, ascesulfamine K (or several others) and avoid soda like the plague.  

I did study some epidemiology (I scored 100% in the final exams too) so I understood what I was discussing.

Did you enjoy your koolaid Jon?
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic