Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

ISIS Credible Threat or Not ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISIS Credible Threat or Not ?
    Posted: August 14 2014 at 5:40pm

these guys are really getting all in yer face

this is pretty damn bold

ISIS Issues Threat To White House; Secret Service Taking "Appropriate Steps"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-14/isis-issues-threat-white-house-secret-service-taking-appropriate-steps

mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2014 at 9:50pm
I'm sure the all knowing NSA knows who posted those threats!
Opium is the opiate of the masses
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 2:40am
I read that the ISIS group is being funded by US allies. I don't know this for a fact, but a few are blogging about it.

The story goes oil companies needed US war machine to stay on the ground. 

They pay banditos to go and shoot $hit up and create a dire situation. Everyone in the US is now in support of putting troops back on the ground.

Royal Dutch Shell, British Petroleum and Exxon Mobil are happy again.
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 10:10am
IS(IS) is funded by Turkey (to fight the Kurds http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds ) and Qatar. The biggest threat IS(IS) will form is when they manage to unite sunni-islamic fighting groups all over the (Islamic) world, from Boko Haram in Nigeria to groups in southern Russia, Western China, Thailand, Pakistan etc. They proberbly all talking about what can be done with the Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood etc. Biggest enemy is shia-muslims, but second all other "non-believers". 

Looking at history the 30-year war in Germany between protestants and catholics-and all of Europe had war in that period (1618-1648) is something to compare. When catholic armies conquered the grave of Luther the plan was to get his remains and burn it. 

Religous wars bring a lot of fanatics that will stop at nothing. When IS (Islamic State)in Iraq and Syria) manage to get a virus as a bio-weapon I do not have any doubt they will use it. In their opinion "non-believers" are "non-humans". (In history slave-trade was accepted by Christians because the slaves were no Christians and therefor "animals".)

Divide and rule of course is a controled "game". Oil Companies are able to play that kind of crualty.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 11:00am
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.'
Karl Marx

When you take religion out of the equation, there are two groups left. Those who stand in the light of righteousness and those who dwell in the darkness of evil.

The seeds of the Magog Invasion were planted with the toppling of the secular dictators in the Middle East and North Africa, and now we see the buds of ISIS/ISIL sprout across the region.
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2014 at 11:05am
Makes you wonder why some politicians are so hell bent on limiting our right to defend ourselves through the Second Amendment?

'How is democracy treating you guys?' ISIS militants take to social media to encourage Ferguson protesters to embrace Islamic extremism
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2728624/How-democracy-treating-guys-ISIS-militants-social-media-encourage-Ferguson-protesters-embrace-Islamic-extremism.html#ixzz3AqPY91wg
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2014 at 5:12pm
'American bombing had signed my death certificate': Missing US journalist James Wright Foley goes unflinching to his death as ISIS behead him in horrific video, as a warning to Obama
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729287/ISIS-beheads-journalist-James-Wright-Foley-warning-US.html
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2014 at 6:33pm
Well journalists will maybe learn they can't go to these bad places! Journalists are so liberal and want to live with our enemies in peace.

Like in the movie Independence Day as the alien says, "Peace there is no peace. We want you to die...die...die." That is what radical Islam wants of all non-Muslims...to die.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 1:41am
Spot on!
They would add a line though:  "Peace there is no peace. We want you to die...die...die...or convert."
"Then we will kill you anyway as you are following the wrong branch of Islam."[ie. any branch but mine].

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
WillobyBrat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillobyBrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 2:07am
Radical islam is a disease with a simple cure, a fuel air bomb or three.
"Die or convert to carbon."
I like Ike
onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 3:23am
I agree Wlllowby and Tech except that they are all radical. Their entire religion must go away from our planet or we will go first. In time one or the other of us will go away. It wont be us. We are smarter than them. Much smarter.
"And then there were none."
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WillobyBrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 4:05am
Absolutely right onefluover.  As Jacques De Molay said: "The Holy Land must be defended from the children of Satan [his words not mine] at all costs." 

When I enter the temple of the KTs the sword against my thigh and the cross pattée emblazoned on my tunic, like those of my fratres are not just for decoration.  As in the Scottish order, I believe your shriners in Ameria would also step forward to defend the freedoms and beliefs of western civilisation.

So mote it be.
I like Ike
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 8:06am
WillobyBrat, I like your idea.Seeing them with their brains squirted out of their ears would look good. But there is another method, a well placed .308 cal. 175gr bullet placed in the center of the face,by a good sniper. Then after we kill a few,set a quota,X number per day and tell them how many of them are going to die each day and then let them wonder who is next. Watch them with drones and see where all they run to and kill them there.Johnray1(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://www.avianflutalk.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=928') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=rt&name=RocketTab';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 5:08pm
They're a credible threat to the victims of their inhumanity!

‘Barbaric’ sexual violence perpetrated by Islamic State militants in Iraq – UN
www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=48477#.U_Oj
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 5:59pm
mrmouse,I would support sending troops back in to kill these ISIS thugs,but only if they let our troops fight like they are trained to fight. None of this stuff of only being allowed to shoot if they shoot first,that always gives them the first shot. We need to take the first shot. Also,if they throw their guns away and run off,we have to be allowed to chase  them and shoot them in the back.The "Rules of Engagement" that our troops have been forced to fight under for years now,is criminal. These thugs will shoot and then throw their gun down and run,but then they will get another gun. Let our troops fight or do not send them.------ I would be willing to go with the US Army to fight these thugs. Johnray1
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 6:25pm
That's one you can remove
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Johnray1 Johnray1 wrote:

mrmouse,I would support sending troops back in to kill these ISIS thugs,but only if they let our troops fight like they are trained to fight. None of this stuff of only being allowed to shoot if they shoot first,that always gives them the first shot. We need to take the first shot. Also,if they throw their guns away and run off,we have to be allowed to chase  them and shoot them in the back.The "Rules of Engagement" that our troops have been forced to fight under for years now,is criminal. These thugs will shoot and then throw their gun down and run,but then they will get another gun. Let our troops fight or do not send them.------ I would be willing to go with the US Army to fight these thugs. Johnray1

Thanks JR. I would too. Salute. I can't though of course. I am adamantly against putting $hitMo's in state prison but if they had to I would beg they go to Old Folsom Mainline. They would not survive beyond their rapid attempts at converting to Christianity.
Prairie One View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairie One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

Well journalists will maybe learn they can't go to these bad places! Journalists are so liberal and want to live with our enemies in peace.

Like in the movie Independence Day as the alien says, "Peace there is no peace. We want you to die...die...die." That is what radical Islam wants of all non-Muslims...to die.

These brave men and women believe that observing and reporting is important so that those of us tucked comfortably away from the blood and guts can at least have an opportunity to understand.

I, for one, am grateful. I can't imagine what this man's family is going through but hope they know that many, many of us appreciate the sacrifice their families have made....   So sad....
Interested....
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2014 at 12:39pm
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Invading the Middle East again would be an emotional reaction that might not benifit us in the long run. Our military has been in combat for 13 long years, and this current administration has been cutting away at their budgets and senior officers and NCOs since 2009. We need to stay put and protect our country and families on our soil from enimies both foreign and domestic, and seal off our porous borders. Those cowards are use to slaughtering unarmed civilians, but If their spoiling for a fight on our soil, let them come face a nation of armed, free citizens who will fight back!
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 5:17pm
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Dutch Josh When IS (Islamic State)in Iraq and Syria) manage to get a virus as a bio-weapon I do not have any doubt they will use it. In their opinion non-believers are non-humans. (In history slave-trade was accepted by [/QUOTE Dutch Josh When IS (Islamic State)in Iraq and Syria) manage to get a virus as a bio-weapon I do not have any doubt they will use it. In their opinion non-believers are non-humans. (In history slave-trade was accepted by [/QUOTE wrote:

All Muslims believe this.

Look up the word Kaffir. If you don't believe in the disgusting, crap house rat of a religion, and the child rapist freak Mohammed as your prophet, you are Kaffir. They can lie to y

All Muslims believe this.

Look up the word Kaffir. If you don't believe in the disgusting, crap house rat of a religion, and the child rapist freak Mohammed as your prophet, you are Kaffir. They can lie to you, steal from you, rape you, kill you, enslave you etc and all is fine and dandy with their *****ed up God.

Islam is a disease. A cancer that needs to be eradicated through the purity of atomic fire.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 8:59am

The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula

By Matthew Bracken

August, 2014

Mohammed’s unchanging formula for conquest is time-proven; variations were also used in history by the invading Mongol hordes among others. Emissaries ride forward of their advancing armies, offering to spare the lives of the targeted population in return for their unconditional surrender and explicit submission to their new rulers. In the Islamic context this submission is exemplified by the fresh converts repeating the Shahada prayer before Muslim witnesses.

There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger.

The Shahada prayer is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam. The Shahada prayer is also what is written on the black battle flags of Islamic jihad. Along with Allahu Akbar—our God is greatest—the Shahada is the battle cry of advancing Islamic armies. In fact, the very word Islam means submission, and not peace, as it is often intentionally mistranslated by duplicitous Muslims practicing taqiya, or sanctified lying for the cause of advancing the spread of Islam.

It’s purposefully made very easy for a town or a city to submit and convert to Islam. But the entire city must surrender without posing any resistance at all. In the event of any violent or even physical resistance, a new formula applies: the Islamic jihad conquest formula. From the time of Mohammed until today—as we are seeing in the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq—the formula has not changed.

1. During the battle and immediately afterward, there is a period of unbelievable savagery and wanton hyper-violence.

Any of the defeated population from infants to grandmothers may be subjected to the most extreme cruelty, including beheading with knives or swords, crucifixion, being burned or buried alive, or thrown down wells or off cliffs or high walls. During this period, women, girls and boys are routinely gang-raped by frenzied jihadists, to the point that survivors almost always suffer lifelong crippling internal and external injuries. Suicide among the survivors of these savage gang rapes is common. The Christian and Zahidi girls and boys in Northern Iraq are only the most recent victims of this traditional Muslim depraved cruelty.

Those who survive until the victorious jihadists have consolidated their hold and sated their blood-lusts are the fortunate ones. They may have caught a potential protector’s eye, or hidden themselves until the jihadists’ most bloodthirsty passions have subsided. No jihadists will ever be called to account by Muslim jihad leaders for their atrocities committed during the battle and victory consolidation phase.

For the first time in history, today we are seeing what the previous millions of victims of Muslim conquests have experienced for 1,400 years. The recent beheadings and crucifixions in Syria and Iraq are not new or novel. What is new and novel is that today these Muslim jihad atrocities are being filmed and transmitted for the purpose of spreading the propaganda of Islamic State terror, to encourage their next intended targets to submit and surrender without resistance.

2. Captured men will be beheaded, shot or enslaved.

Following a fresh conquest, when the defeated men are tied up, imprisoned, or held under the barrels of Muslim guns, they may either be murdered or enslaved. Their fate depends upon the tactical situation and the best advantage as perceived by the victors. If the Muslim victory is thought to be temporary, the jihadists will immediately murder all of the men and boys over the age of twelve, eliminating them as future threats. They may be beheaded if there is sufficient time, otherwise they will be shot in ditches as we have recently seen in Iraq. The heads of the decapitated will be stuck on poles, fences or walls as a gruesome public warning against further resistance by the living.

If the latest jihad victory is thought to be secure and slave labor is desired, the captured men and boys will be fettered in chains and put to work under conditions similar to those experienced by slave laborers under the Nazis during World War Two. They may be fed or starved at the sole discretion of their new overlords. They may be worked fifteen or more hours a day, every day, in all weather and climates with no shoes, gloves, coats or hats. Often they will be both starved and overworked to the extent that a significant percentage of them will perish every month. When these wretched slaves are too weak to haul boulders or dig trenches, they may be executed at the sole discretion of their overlords. No discipline will ever be meted out for starving, beating or killing “infidel” slave laborers.

3. Women and teenage girls will be kidnapped as sex-slaves, to be sold at auction to the highest bidders.

The prettier young women and girls will be fortunate to become the concubine of one powerful man. The plainer women and girls will be sold as house or field slaves, doing fifteen or more hours of hard work every remaining day of their lives: hauling water, cleaning floors, cooking and so on. They may be raped, starved, beaten or killed at the whim of their owners. They may be subjected to forced female genital mutilation—the razor-blade excision of their clitoris and other horrors—depending on the whims of their new masters. No discipline will ever be applied to their masters. They are chattel property with no rights at all.

4. Children younger than twelve will be kidnapped and raised under Sharia law by the very men who murdered or enslaved their parents.

Girls may be assigned to the victors or sold off as future house slaves, beginning their arduous life of toil as soon as they are able to gather firewood or haul water, often by the age of seven or eight. Young girls showing the promise of becoming pretty teenagers may be assigned to harems for sex-slave indoctrination. At the whim of their owners, the luckiest might even be adopted and raised as family members. From starvation, beatings and overwork, to being assigned to a harem as a sex-slave, to being adopted and raised in some comfort, the relative misery of the kidnapped and enslaved girls will be entirely up to their new masters.

The young kidnapped boys will be sent to madrasa schools to memorize the Koran by repetitiously chanting it, in order to become fully brainwashed Islamic killer zombies as adults. Perhaps most perversely cruel, in time they may join with the murderers and enslavers of their very own forgotten parents, while engaged upon new missions of Islamic jihad conquest. Black slave boys from sub-Saharan Africa will routinely be castrated, turning them into placid adult eunuch slaves.

5. Conquered property will be looted as legitimate war booty.

Buildings and homes will be occupied by the victorious jihadists after the murder or enslavement of their former owners. Any moveable property will be stolen by the victors. Concealed money, jewelry or other valuables will be found by serially torturing family members until someone breaks and reveals the hiding place. This looting, like the rape and murder of enemies in battle, is fully sanctioned by Mohammed’s Sharia Law. This is nothing more than the worst kind of piracy codified into practice and called a “religion.”

It is worth noting that before Mohammed descended into the desert cave to hear the messages of Allah, he was an actual desert pirate, falling upon caravans and plundering them—after beheading the men, and raping and enslaving the women. He later applied the same formula to conquer the Arabian deserts in the name of Allah. If it was good enough for Mohammed, Islam’s perfect man, then it is good enough for any believing Muslim, then, now or in the future. Thus the Islamic jihad conquest formula is unchangeable and Islam can never be reformed. Would-be reformers are beheaded as apostates to true Koranic Islam.

6. The promised Islamic reward for dying in jihad is a perpetual orgy in “paradise” with 72 virgins.

For impoverished Muslim men with little hope of finding a women to marry during their earthly lives, this is a strong inducement to engage in violent jihad. If they are victorious in jihad, they might capture, rape and enslave actual living, breathing infidel girls (and boys). If they die while engaging in jihad, they are vaulted to the front of the line into paradise, and immediately obtain their 72 virgins. This is why suicide bombers often rush toward their “infidel” enemies to blow themselves up: they are convinced that their perpetual orgy will begin the instant after their self-detonation. The Islamic promise of 72 virgins in “paradise” means that jihad is a win-win proposition for a fervent Muslim man. They may well enjoy their jihad rape-fest in this world, but if not, they will enjoy it in the next world immediately following their violent jihad deaths.

7. The Black Flag of Jihad has been the battle flag of Islam from the time of Mohammed until today.

The Saudi Arabian flag also carries the Shahada prayer, but on a green field, indicating that the home of Mecca is part of the Dar al Islam, or House of Submission. Outside of nations living under Sharia Law, in the Dar al Harb, or House of War, Muslims fly the Black Flag of Jihad to indicate their clear intention to violently force that country to submit to Islam.

Islam began with a cruel desert pirate named Mohammed, and it soon took to the seas. In the Mediterranean Sea, the Black Flag of Jihad was simplified to show only a scimitar sword or an arm holding a scimitar, indicating to the crew of the “infidel” ship being attacked their simple choice: surrender and submit to Islam, or face beheading at worst, or enslavement at best.

During the Corsair era, lasting into the 19th Century, many captured Europeans chose to convert to Islam by repeating the Shahada prayer, rather than to be killed or enslaved. Many of these “renegade” Europeans even signed on as crew aboard Muslim pirate vessels, some even rising to the rank of corsair captain. Islam is always welcoming of converts, and under Islam what we call piracy is fully sanctioned as “sea jihad.” Some of these European converts-of-convenience to Islam later escaped and took up piracy on their own accounts. The Black Flag of Jihad was the origin of the familiar non-Muslim black pirate flags, borrowing its fearsome reputation to cow and terrorize targeted ships into surrendering without resistance.

Simply put, the Black Flag of Jihad is the black pirate flag of an evil pirate “religion.”

8. The lure of capturing male and female slaves and obtaining other forms of loot and plunder is the Islamic jihad conquest formula.

Average men in polygamous Muslim societies have little hope of obtaining a wife, not when the wealthy and powerful already have several wives apiece. Jihad offers ordinary Muslims a chance to obtain wives or sex-slave concubines by force in battle, or 72 virgins in the afterlife. Jihad also offers poor Muslims a chance to obtain a home and other forms of wealth by force, as we are seeing today in Iraq.

Unlike Christianity with its Golden Rule, Islam has always appealed to the worst desires of evil men, and the most ruthlessly evil men, like its originator Mohammed, are its greatest beneficiaries. Normal human beings ask the question: what kind of a sick and twisted so-called “religion” promises its highest rewards in exchange for engaging in organized looting, mass murder, mass rape, torture and slavery in the name of its god? Only Islam, which has been an insane rape and murder cult since Mohammed crawled out of the bat cave and barked at the crescent moon.

Moses and Jesus are reported to have climbed to the tops of high mountains to communicate with God. Just who was whispering the gospel of plunder, rape and murder into Mohammed’s ear, deep under the surface of the earth in that dark Saudi Arabian cave?

Who taught Mohammed the Islamic jihad conquest formula?

This was a good question on the Free Republic thread about my essay,“The Islamic Jihad Conquest Formula.” The question and my answer should be included as an afterword to the essay.

Q: The case has been made, even by some conservatives, that the Moorish period in Spain was a golden period. Jews and Christians were treated with tolerance, but the Spanish people that pushed out the Moors, treated them with contempt and intolerance. I wonder, is this revisionism, or is there some truth to it?

A. Under Islam there have been varying high and low periods, also varying from place to place. For example, under the rule of Sultan Mulay Ismail in 18th Century Morocco, the hard labor was all done by black and white slaves who perished in droves in extreme misery, under conditions like those experienced by Jews under the Nazis. He was a Hitler who survived as absolute ruler for more than 60 years. Great miles-long palaces were built on the bones of slave labor.

Or an absolute ruler might turn out to be a gem, an enlightened gentleman for the age, yes, that happened and the hard edge of Sharia was sometimes blunted. But always and every time, in every century, the end of a ruler meant the high chance of a bloodbath, and the next ruler could be a blood brother of Mohammed, or al Queda, or IS.

It is always a danger that this 7th Century fanaticism will break out, it has happened over and over through history. Islam cannot have a reformation that “sticks” beyond an enlightened ruler or two, because there are always determined mullahs of the Khomeini or Bagdadi stripe ready to grab power as the new Sultan or even Caliph. Bagdadi is merely the latest in a long line. Eruptions of 7th Century fervor are always a risk in Islam.

I’ll give you a real world example. Morocco is presently very politely Westernized, insofar as any Muslim country can be. The hip young king even married a red-headed Berber wife who looks like Maureen O’Sullivan, God help me. She appears with him in Western dresses with flowing tresses. He is making a point. One wife, hair out, shoulders in dress like Paris. It is a signal, one of many. Surfers from Europe flock to Moroccan waves, tourists flock along the promenades. European bathing suits and customs are tolerated along the beach strips. You can buy wine and beer at shops run by Christians, near the beaches.

But brother, it could turn on a dime, and the enlightened king can be beheaded and replaced by a spiritual brother of Bagdadi, swearing allegiance to the new IS caliphate. Don’t rule it out, ever. Every century or two there is a new self-proclaimed Mahdi. Bagdadi is calling himself the Caliph, and all must swear loyalty to him. The black flag with the white ball logo is his personal mark, to distinguish it from generic Al Queda or Hamas black flag with the shahada all on one line.

Islam is unreformable. Its unchangeable blueprint–the Koran–always gives a handle to maniacs who can recruit armies of brainwashed killer zombie mutant humanoids.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 7:06pm
This song came to mind after reading that!
youtu.be/BZ8FyShfnFc
Prairie One View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairie One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by mrmouse mrmouse wrote:

youtu.be/BZ8FyShfnFc

Are you volunteering??
Interested....
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 7:58pm
Now that a caliphate has been declared, hundreds of thousands or even millions of murderous religious crackpots will want to sign up and join.

So when faced with hordes of murderous crackpots, we are all in danger.

We don't have to worry about them invading us, because we opened the gates and let them in and they now number among  our citizens.

We can expect terror in our home cities and seeing our people murdered by people born on our soil who had hate for us fed with their mother's milk.

We have trusted those who do not deserve to be trusted and they will try to murder us all.

Yes its a real threat
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 8:06pm
Kilt2.I like your post and it is true.Johnray1
mrmouse View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 9:52pm
Volunteering? Well I'm certainly not going to allow them to slaughter me like that news reporter without a fight!
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Kilt2 Kilt2 wrote:

Now that a caliphate has been declared, hundreds of thousands or even millions of murderous religious crackpots will want to sign up and join.

So when faced with hordes of murderous crackpots, we are all in danger.

We don't have to worry about them invading us, because we opened the gates and let them in and they now number among  our citizens.

We can expect terror in our home cities and seeing our people murdered by people born on our soil who had hate for us fed with their mother's milk.

We have trusted those who do not deserve to be trusted and they will try to murder us all.

Yes its a real threat

Yep.  I've attended lectures by the FBI about this subject.  The big concern is that radicalized citizens of the USA, UK etc. can blend in easily, making them harder to profile and stop.  

They would be harder to track down than the Boston bombers, who would have escaped if not for some good camera surveillance work.  

Also, these ISIS guys just looted a bunch of big banks in Mosul and are flush with cash.  That, plus the foreign funding (Saudi, Omani, Kuwaiti, whatever) will give them some staying power.  

I suppose we'll have to send in the Marines again.  Oh well, they are up to the task!  
CRS, DrPH
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Prairie One Prairie One wrote:

Originally posted by mrmouse mrmouse wrote:

youtu.be/BZ8FyShfnFc

Are you volunteering??

I've been there, done that 9 times. Wink

First time 1997, could have gone in a month for number 10, but kid is sick, and the Mayo is a long drive.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 11:38pm
I think there are too many Americans with too many guns and too much ammo for ISIS to try and do too much damage.

People of Middle Eastern decent would be taking their lives in their hands if we get attacked on our homeland. Look what we did to the Germans and Japanese in WWII. I would happen again, people would demand it!
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 4:02am
There is more to "western civilisation" than just the US (Europe, Oceania, Israel, etc).  And more to radical Islam than Isis (Hezbullah, Boko Haram, Al Quada, etc).  Some Moslem countries are armed with nukes, and unlike the rest of us just might be nuts enough to use them first! 

After all we are subhuman if we do not follow Islam, in their eyes, and whatever horrors that would follow would be "the will of Allah"  so of course anyone Islamic who died in the aftermath would automatically go to paradise as a martyr.

More worrying is the tactic of blend in till you have sufficient numbers and take-over by stealth.

I am a pagan, but have attended church frequently in my life as I recognise its contact with the divine.  One of my most treasured posessions is a copy of the Torah given me by an old jewish boyfriend, long before I met WillobyBrat.  So don't call me creedist.

Back in my  past I dated a black Man and and Indian.  My best friend at school was Nigerian and as an adult, Indian, Romany and Welsh.  So don't call me racist either.

But Islam is pre-loaded to collapse into extreemism.  It scares the willies out of me!
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 5:32am
FluMoM,you are 100% correct.Johnray1
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote WillobyBrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 11:53am
I think that Turboguy, Kilt, DutchJosh and Johnray, you may not be pagans, but we are sure singing from the same hymn-sheet.  Your views and opinions on Islam and  its plans for insidious conquest by infiltration, I have been shouting about for a long time. 

I last served in 87 and so have not been involved in any of the Middle Eastern combat zones.  I joined up originally to fight in Vietnam with my American, Australian and Kiwi buddies, but, as you know, England didn't go in.  However, due to other activities and circumstances that I put myself into, for the sake of money and adventure, I have considerable experience of the behaviour  of Islamic people and their rather obvious methods of infiltration and conquest.  Malaysia, what is now Indonesia, northern India (oops I mean Pakistan and Bangladesh) have all been taken ove by Islam in my lifetime, so has approximately 50% of Africa. 

Funnily enough, my wife and I recently went to Milton Keynes from our home in Scoland to a friend's wedding aniversary party at the base of the 6th rifles.  Apart from that wonderful bunch of lads, who were great fun, nearly everyone we spoke to including our taxi drivers, coffee vendors etc. were Moslems (they drove their taxis and served their public whilst running an Islamic set of prayer beads through their fingers).  I engaged these people in conversation, and gave them the impression I was sympathetic to their beliefs.  They made it aboundingly obvious that they considered British people to be utter filth and the girls and women to be no more than whores.  They were quite open in their admission that they believed Britain would eventually become an Islamic state and sharia law would take over from the present ones.  "We already have sharia law for family matters and the Islamic council of Britain will convince the people that it was a good thing.  Ims Allah"

I mentioned to one of these people that the people of Britain would probably fight against it and was informed that there are many young Jihadists who would soon take care of any discenting infidels. 

When we got home to Scotland, my wife and I discussed this.  Technophobe was horrified at how Milton Keynes, where she had lived happily for many years before she met me, had become a foreign country to her.

[Technophobe here- It had been verdant and beautiful it had become urban and gettoised.  I had loved the old Milton Keynes as an unique place where the best part of being in a city had met the best parts of living in the country.  I had always felt safe and free there, no more]

I don't like people that threaten my family, or my friends, especially  the Kiwis I lived with as a child,  Aussi Pete and Dougie Allander a West Virginian airman with whom I was friends at RAF Northolt and lots of other guys from the PX as well with whom I spent a great deal of time.  I can only say, as far as I am concerned, F**k Islam.  Kill them all and let God/Allah sort them out!

Unfortunately this country (Great Britain) would not stand a chance in an uprising, as our police force will go to any extremes to relieve decent people of their firearms, even breaking the law themselves and crossing the boundaries of international and European law, whilst simultaneously a**e k*****g any Islamic leaders and their communities for fear of being called racist, intolerant or biassed.  And if you are Irish, well their impression of us is almost as twisted as Islam's

Now you know why I like Ike - He would have dealt with them
I like Ike
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 1:48pm
I am sorry for any country where the population can't own guns you have to trust the Government will take care of you and if they don't you are dead. Or you have to worry the government will kill you because they can.

I am going to get another AR and more ammo and repair parts for all. ISIS are here and more will come to this country and we will have to defend our homes. Obama is letting them in on our southern border.

People keep electing Liberals and they are weak people who think we can be friends with Muslims. Muslims nice or not will not stand up for Christians they will kill us or watch us be killed. Get ready folks!
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

I think there are too many Americans with too many guns and too much ammo for ISIS to try and do too much damage.

People of Middle Eastern decent would be taking their lives in their hands if we get attacked on our homeland. Look what we did to the Germans and Japanese in WWII. I would happen again, people would demand it!

Some damn fool left liberal politicians let them all in and they breed like rats and will soon out number the rest of us.

Then the Americans with guns - in time - will be them and not us and they will make us convert or cut our heads off or do both.

ISIS is the future of America and Australia and UK etc etc etc because some leftie liberal politician got warm and fuzzy ideas about everyone living in peace.

The definition of Peace: The period of time between Wars.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 4:51pm
PS - you were attacked on your own soil - 9/11
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 7:20pm
WillyobyBrat, I understand and agree with what you are saying. I also had many good Aussy friends in Vietnam and I also respected them,they were good soldiers and good men.-----As far as Britain falling to the muslims, They might and I know that Britain has a problem with the muslims that I do not think they fully understand yet. But Britain has something else going for them that I do not think that they or the muslims fully understand either and that is that Brits will fight. They will fight anyone and fight well. I think that it is in their genetic make up. I still think that they can beat the muslims in their own country. One Brit is worth a whole pile of muslims.------- I noticed that you said that you had a good US friend that was from West Virginia. I am grew up and still live in West Virgina and I am descended from British ancestry. ------ I think the Brits will win and I think that we will win. I do not know how many will have to die on each side,but we will win.Johnray1
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 8:38pm
What I have to say about this subject would get me arrested tonight so I have to button it but make no mistake about it if TSHTF the last thing I will be doing is SIP.
Kilt2 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 11:05pm
SIP???
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2014 at 11:11pm
shelter in place Kilt2
spam hunter extraordinaire
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2014 at 7:47am
The infiltration started way before BO opened the border.  We had one guy swear into public office using a quran did we not?  And how stupid we must look to them... they attack us kill thousands of us then we fight to allow them to set up a mosque just down the block from ground zero.  We are so naïve.  We can talk tough about our ARs & having an armed American behind every blade of grass but obviously we can't see the forest for the trees!!  They are already taking over.  The animals that behead on camera aren't as obvious here on our streets, they present themselves as sophisticated.  "Peace Loving", yeah right. 

Say Bless You in school & you get suspended.  Barely any advertisements in the United States of America say Merry Christmas or Christmas Sale anymore.  Every mention of Christmas has been wiped from media & commercials.  Schools can't put on nativity plays anymore.  But you speak one word against muslims or their quran & WATCH OUT!  They don't even have to be the ones to make a stink about it anymore, we do it for them.  Oh the poor muslims, don't discriminate against them, don't be so intolerant, America is a melting pot after all, the great & ancient religion of islam is a peace loving religion... blah, blah, blah, blah! 

With islam, with ANY muslim... there is no freedom, there is no peace, there is no negotiating... they literally want to bow our children before us & slit their throats & watch our anguish & then lop off our own heads.  They do not want to live in peace with us, they want us all dead.  No compromises.  I do not even believe in the convert or die crap.  It's just die.  That's their end goal & they don't care if it takes another 100 years, they will be patient.  We are stupid to have let this get as far as it has.  The problem is... it will not change... we will keep heading towards our end. 

If you want to stand & fight & think you might actually have a chance then we need to go ahead & secede from our respective states & create our own.  Because half of this country is liberal, half will not fight until it is too late.  Where should we all meet should this comes into play... I'm in TN... do I head west?
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2014 at 7:56am
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2014 at 8:29am
👆
OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2014 at 9:01am
What does the Bible say about Islam Daniel Chapter 11

Web site that has a 10 part (hours) Biblical lecture on Islam and Christianity.

http://www.islamandchristianity.org/?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&Itemid=1&id=24

OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2014 at 9:07am
The web site Islam and Christianity. org was produced prior to the Arab spring issues.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic