Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Deleted Trojan Horse Topic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deleted Trojan Horse Topic
    Posted: August 22 2014 at 8:24am
Hey Albert & Techno... I deleted his post.  I didn't know it would take the whole thread.  But alas it did.  Albert you had mentioned using Spam Cleaner.... he was using Guest Group, you can't use it on them.  But I was able to block IP and as already mentioned delete the topic.

Nice reply btw Techno!
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 8:40am
I meant every word, Jen.  I stopped to draw breath and noticed then that Albert had asked me to remove it.  I would have posted some more!  I had a bit of a temper tantrum!  I like to think it was rightous indignation,  It was probably just temper though.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 9:21am
Yeah. Wow. See what we're up against? Obviously well written by someone well educated. I take this movement highly seriously. Not a group of ye-haw flunkies. (Not to rank on my extended family from Okiehomla ). It needed to be removed Jen. Good job. I only wish I'd of caught Teckno's comment though. OyVey.
"And then there were none."
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 9:29am
As soon as I hit delete & saw the whole thing was gone I was like, Man! wish I'd copied & pasted that!!
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 10:32am
It went something like this,  not exactly but roughly:

No one needs halal meat.  If you are only allowed to eat meat that has been tortured to death then go veggie.  Make no mistake, anything that dies by having Its throat cut dies in pain and terror.

Most Brits are not religiously intolerant.  That is not the case when the members of a religion are intolerant of them.  We would live and let live.  You would not.  If you are a Christian and convert to Islam you go with a blessing.  If you are a Moslem and convert to Christianity you are stoned to death.   In Israel, Britain and The USA you can build a Mosque, Jewish, Sikh or Pagan Temple, Hindu or Shinto shrine and a Christian Church or even a meeting place for the atheist humanist.  In Saudi you can have a Mosque.  No Bhuddhist has destroyed any Moslem holy relics but Moslems couldn't wait to destroy the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan.  We do not shoot teenage girls in the head for wanting an education, we applaud them.  How is that us being intolerant?

How dare you try to instigate sharia law in our country.  If you do not like our laws, go home!  We have better laws than sharia already, and here is the best bit:  When they are seen to be imperfect, WE CAN CHANGE THEM.  That is what morality is,  Not being perfect, but trying to be and admitting when you have got it wrong.  Consequently, we do not stone women to death for the crime of being raped or cut off the hands of the starving who have been reduced to poverty because they live in the 14th century mentally. 

In the recent history of our countries England and The USA practiced slavery.  The Islamic Arabs started the practice.  We gave it up because we realised we were wrong.  Some of us have appologised.  In Islam it still goes on.  "By their deeds shall ye know them"  The other faiths seem to have grown up and faced up to their missdeeds. 

Quit bleating about being treated as a pariah in modern society and do something yourselves to change it.  A few words from a few Imams to the insurgents, rebels, terrorists/freedom fighters, starting with what jihad ACTUALLY means,  would go a long way to making the world a better place for both your people and mine.  But no, it is much easier to scream "INTOLERANCE"  than to explore why it happens.

I do not know how many wars there are currently in the world, but most of them seem to have Islam on one if not both sides.  Not only are you intolerant of us but also of each other!  Yes, I have been discriminated against for not being Moslem and I had relatives killed in the attacks of 9.11.

I am not a Christian, nor am I interested in starting a crusade, but looked at from outside, the "people of the book" have an odd man out when it comes to intolerance and repression.  That exception is Islam.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 10:36am
If you want to delete this Albert then I will take no offence.  I'm not normally that eloquent though and wanted a brief moment of glory.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 11:57am
Was that Iftikhar's post? Yep, he/she writes well but it's always an off topic and long winded rant.

Techno
"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 12:23pm
I don't remember for sure but seem to remember it was posted under a differant name but it was definately Ahmad's writing style along with the same London Islamic School he links. I will bet anything that the Brit-accented butcherer of that American journalist is linked to this same school. They are all an interconnected scourge that we should show even less mercy to.

However. This is a forum with no quarter for this kind of discussion, theirs -or mine, so happily delete away.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 2:39pm
Yes it was, JD.  Thank you.

Talking of off-topic-long-winded-rants That was me being restrained!  I could have said more, much much more, but onefluover is right and I really should drop it now.  Thanks to you JD, onefluover and Jen for your support.  It was nice to find out I was not alone in my views.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 3:51pm
You did the right thing.  He was copying and pasting and spamming forums.  If he was willing to stick around, we could have handled it differently.  We accept nut job posts- welcome to the party.  Just not spam.

We don't ever like to ban, and only delete spam posts.  This bucket of bolts site has its tech problems, one of which is not the spam blocks.  Can't even register from a well known spam site as a member here. If they can get thru that, which seems to now be happening, I'm actually a little surprised. Just like our friend Rishat, no need to ban most of the time, but possibly delete their spam.   Now, if a spammer comes across - seek and destroy them and every post. 
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 3:56pm
Oneflu - You have mod functions to play back up on your spare time.   Nobody asked to be a mod, ask poor Jacksdad who's been living the curse for a few years.  Big smile

Your humble admin is just very picky.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 6:54pm
"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 7:14pm
Albert or JD. Maybe at your leisure. A PM or email with a few pointers on the obvious questions. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic