Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Registration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Registration
    Posted: August 26 2014 at 8:00am
Albert or any modulator,what happened to my registration on AFT? I have lost my avatar and my post show up as being from a quest. Johnray1
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2014 at 8:15am
Hi John, it looks like you may be logged out.  You can try logging in here to see if it works >> Login
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2014 at 8:20am
Albert,there is no Accept button on the rules and policy page.Johnray1
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2014 at 8:28am
OK - when you click to "login", you should get the following screen below, and then you have to click "yes" first, to agree with forum rules.

Forum Login
Username < name="MemberNamedfd3a2da66za5d" id="MemberNamedfd3a2da66za5d" size="15" maxlength="20" value="" ="1" ="text"> Not Yet Registered?
Password < name="PB0C699B21248937837D3D4A881A8C54F36EE9B53" id="PB0C699B21248937837D3D4A881A8C54F36EE9B53" size="15" maxlength="20" value="" ="2" =""> Forgotten Your Password?
Keep me Logged-in on this computer (requires cookies) Yes< name="AutoLogin" value="true" ="" ="">  No< name="AutoLogin" value="false" ="">
Add me to Active Users list Yes< name="NS" value="true" ="" ="">  No< name="NS" value="false" ="">
I agree to the Forum Rules and Policies Yes< name="terms" id="terms_yes" value="true" ="">  No< name="terms" id="terms_no" value="false" ="" ="">

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2014 at 8:30am
That screen shot didn't turn out right lol, but you have to click "yes" at the bottom of login screen to accept forum rules.

Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2014 at 10:45am
If you are the type of person who cleans out your browser history/cookies, then it will reset to logged out as the cookies that held your password are erased.  Don't know if that's what happened or not.  I always make sure to check the box that says keep me logged in. But I think it's good to clean out the cache every now & again, downside is you've got to log back in to all the sites you might have had set to stay logged into.
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2014 at 2:59pm
Albert,I finally got it right. And Jen147 I did have some computer problems a few days ago  and I did clean a lot of stuff up,so that is probably when I did this.Thanks,Johnray1
SeaWolfe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 1:33am
Albert - - Sorry but me too. I finally got things straightened out on ebolainfo   When I tried to join o AfT it would not let me use "SeaWolfe". Said it was taken. Could be because I screwed up joining on AFT or it could be because I used SeaWolfe on ebolainfo. So, I am"Blackcloud" here on Aft until I cab figure it out. Your thoughts please.
SeaWolfe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 1:35am
ps: Would like to not be a guest on AfT.
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 5:06am
It shouldn't be because you used the same user name on ebolainfo as most of us have done that & not had any issues. 
Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 5:11am
SeaWolfe, did you just try to log in or Reregister?  Because your profile says you joined June 29.  So you are already registered just need to remember your password or have Albert reset it if you can't.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2014 at 9:29am
Thank you Jen.  Sometime cookies and not clearing them can cause it.

Seawolfe my friend - I'm getting this fixed for you today at all costs as you've been dealing with this for awhile.   My apologies friend.

When you logon - use the password "aft".   Once on, change the password to whatever you like or message me and I can change it for you.   Please let me know when you're logged in.  Thanks. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic