Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

How long do we have to get ready?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rome_is_burning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long do we have to get ready?
    Posted: September 15 2014 at 1:54pm
If Ebola is to hit the USA what kind of time frame do you guys think we have before our everyday lives will be disrupted if at all.   Could it be weeks, months, never?  Just wondering what everybody’s opinion on this is.

Seriously though I would have never thought that Ebola would be on the top of my list of viruses to worry about and here I am and it is my number one concern right now.   I have been prepping off and on for some time now but never what I would call serious until about a month ago.   I am still trying to convince my wife about the possible storm we are heading into and she will not listen. The worst part is she is an epidemiologist.

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Rome_is_burning Rome_is_burning wrote:

The worst part is she is an epidemiologist.

LOL  Give her my best regards from a brother epidemiologist! 

Here's the skinny:

a) If you lived in Western Africa, your life would be severely impacted.  Trade, distribution of food etc. is being impacted, and superstition and fear run rampant. 

b) in the USA, we don't have much to worry about.  Ebola outbreaks leave a broad "footprint" of cases, and with good contact tracing, we can pretty much chase it down.  

Sheltering in place in the event of an outbreak would snuff Ebola out quickly.  We may see a case or two of imported Ebola in the USA before this is over, but no more than that. 

More people will die of seasonal flu than Ebola in the USA, be sure and get your vaccination for 2014.  

CRS, DrPH
onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 2:44pm
I agree with that at face value. Ebola will not rain down from the sky like ionized particles from Fukushima might. It will not be carried over by mosquitos or African bees or a spell from Astrologic. It may or may not enter from very limited amounts of infected people from elsewhere, not just Africa but I believe we will be on the lookout for it like a Manson jail-break. So I agree with you Chuck. But what I want to inject (ugh) into the mix is that elsewhere I think it can and will rock the world and that in and of itself will effect us in ways I'm not so sure we can weather as smoothly as we hope. It is for that I feel serious preparations for potential collapse of services are not unrealistic considerations. I am convinced big wars are going to break out in part as a result of the imbalance ebola can create. (And please excuse my garbled speech. I just had two wisdom teeth pulled only minutes ago)
"And then there were none."
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 3:48pm
If nothing else, use it as an excuse to prep. There will be a reason to do it one day, and you don't want to be caught off guard when the SHTF. My wife doesn't know the extent of our preps - I tried to get her on board a long time ago and failed, but I decided her cynicism wasn't enough reason to cave and become one of the sheeple.  So I have two lives - this is the one where I hang out with people as crazy as me Wacko

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:02pm
As Chuck mentioned, containing it may require sheltering in place. That may not be as easy as what you may think. Probably better to get a few extra things the next time you're at the store. You don't need to go crazy on it, but probably start getting a few extra essentials. There are numerous reasons why SIP may be crucial very soon.   Luckily my pit bulls hardly need anything for their preps.    
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Luckily my pit bulls hardly need anything for their preps.    

LOL
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:10pm
I am a blessed man, after i got married, she moved into my house, 2 kids and several years later, we moved. During the move the wife asked what i was digging up in the back yard...I said stuff i buried in case....she said in case of what? .....I said in case of zombies....she said cool.

That's a good wife. now she pickles and jars for me :p
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself......FDR
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:17pm
That's great pheasant.  She's a good woman.  Behind every great man is a strong woman, as they say.  

Tell her I might have to pop in as my preps will last about two days at the moment.

pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:24pm
lol, that can be arranged.

Also check this out on the HHS web site, including ebola on the front page of the Preparation site.

This month is national preparedness month??

http://www.phe.gov/preparedness/Pages/default.aspx
sleusha View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:36pm
I'm wondering where all the ebola news is. Supposedly ebola is "out of control", yet there is very very little news about it. I think there may be a lot more going on than what we are aware of. This "out of control" ebola coverage it just too quiet.
Be the positive change that you want to see. Live it, be it, push for it.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:54pm
Pheasant --  I was just going to reply..... ahhhh. they are preparing.  But the url isn't working
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 4:56pm
Dang, scr3w Ebola! I am still at home from sinus infection /pneumonia I have been down 9 days. Now all the antibiotics are hitting my gut yes I am taking a probiotic but just started. I was so sick I did not remember to take the probiotic.

I am not the only person a kid at our school went to the ER for D68...wonder I that is what I had but because I am an adult me Doc did not test. He was worried about the Pneumonia in my left lung and getting me better so I did not have to go into the hospital.

I had an electrician here today too he had a cough also. He said he is seeing a lot of people with this cough. This is going to be a bad year folks! I have had a pneumonia shot and still got bacterial pneumonia from this sinus infection. This is starting fast, hard and early!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by sleusha sleusha wrote:

I'm wondering where all the ebola news is. Supposedly ebola is "out of control", yet there is very very little news about it. I think there may be a lot more going on than what we are aware of. This "out of control" ebola coverage it just too quiet.

Here's one for a bit of discussion:

200,000 from Ebola countries have visas to enter U.S.
BY PAUL BEDARD | SEPTEMBER 15, 2014 | 9:18 AM

AP Photo

There are about 200,000 Africans from countries hosting the deadly Ebola virus who hold temporary visas to visit the United States, greatly raising the stakes it could spread to America, according to a group following the immigration
issue.

“Based on State Department nonimmigrant visa issuance statistics, I estimate that there are about 5,000 people in
Guinea, 5,000 people in Sierra Leone, and 3,500 people in
Liberia who possess visas to come to the United States today,” said Jessica M. Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies.

Add to that “more than 195,000 Nigerians” with visas to visit, or who could already be here, she said of the country that has seen temporary U.S. visas skyrocket.

The government has promised that the U.S. is safe, but that’s not good enough for Vaughan. “At this time, with an extremely serious public health threat and more than 200,000 people who potentially could enter and spread it, either knowingly or unknowingly, the State Department and
Department of Homeland Security should disclose to the public what they are doing to prevent travelers infected with Ebola from entering the country,” she told Secrets.

The Ebola crisis is also drawing attention to citizens from Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia who overstay their visas. Vaughan said that the overstay rate of those from Ebola-impacted nations should be a concern.

http://www.google.com/gwt/x?u=http://washingtonexaminer.com/200000-from-ebola-countries-have-visas-to-enter-u.s./article/2553386&ei=WngXVLPICo-nsQeA4IHoAw&wsc=yh

Hazelpad View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Hazelpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 5:35pm
I was pregnant when news of H1N1 began to emerge from Mexico. I knew how immunosuppressed I would become, added to my asthma not a good combo.. I also looked at the initial data and noticed many victims were pregnant, For the first time ever I started prepping.

Scotland was one of the first places it came to in Europe, in a couple who came home from holiday and went straight to a music festival while beginning to show symptoms. There was no vaccine but I managed to get hold of antivirals. All this time we continued prepping up on food, essentials etc. Not a clue if we were going to use it.   

Early August more cases were turning up at hospitals. We stopped the kids going to nursery. In October we took unpaid leave off our work. ( both worked in busy hospitals not the best of locations during a pandemic), I was in my third trimester by now. So we stayed at home for a whole 5 weeks together with minimum contact with outside. The prepping worked for us, and the little shopping we needed as top up was done by hubbie in deserted middle of night 24hr supermarket with self check out and hand gel straight afterwards. The kids played together in the back garden for hours every day which lucky for us was away from nearby roads, and we actually had loads of fun. We took them to see the local Xmas lights at 10pm when the streets were near enough empty.

I had to go to hospital to have baby in late November but was in a single room and was out 12 hrs later. I had deliberately chosen a maternity only small hospital and stayed clear of general hospital with maternity attached. Two weeks later vaccine came out and a few weeks after that we were covered. Life went back to normal.

We never advertised what we were doing, just kept people away by claiming norovirus, or we were busy getting ready for the baby, spending family time etc etc. going away for a few days, maternity leave etc. It seemed to work.   All the time we were at home self isolating. Were we right to do it?   I think we had no choice. During that time a pathologist my husband worked with died of H1N1, as did a nurse, and a local pregnant woman, who had delivered a week before me. Her baby was only 4 days old and had lost its mum. The nursery my children attended had many confirmed cases and the head of our local school ended up in intensive care for 2 weeks.   Where I lived was hit hard in that initial waves.

I honestly believe that being aware of events and prepping was not over the top. I think it allowed us to make the right decisions for our family. Judging by the high number of cases and the fact we both worked at the time in busy city hospitals, it was the only thing we could do.

So don't let anyone make you feel stupid for prepping, sometimes it is important to always have your options open. If I had followed everyone else's lethargy about H1N1 the outcome may have been very diffeent.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 6:05pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 6:10pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 6:24pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 7:24pm
I saved two nice ones and one deeply tucked away...just in case. A Chevy will get me there just as a Lamborghini. If it wasn't so terribly inappropriate and I wasn't already attatched I think I would ask you out on a date. Quit being mean to people, Astro. You can be quite charming and ticklish and are as sharp as anyone on here. Quietly, you have won over many hearts. I have seen it. I know it because you have won over mine. But then you get ticked off easy and out of the blue you let in to certain people who meant you no harm. I have used your name a couple/few times on here in a negative, teasing way. Maybe it is part my fault you're so predictable. Or unpredictable. Beneath the surface I admire and root for you. I want everyone to like and listen to you and most would if you would just let go of what you see as bad in all of us. The paint on my office wall is bad. I may or may not fix it but meanwhile it is fine. We are all fine.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2014 at 7:47pm
Thanks Astrologic, I will consider that if I do not get better soon.
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 3:07am
Always be prepared..Buy long term expiration dated foods..Canned foods last a very long time..Rice, beans, pasta..Store foods in Food saver bags and freeze. Rotate your food, minimizes waste..Always remember, Better to have and not need than to need and not have.

A good website: http://readynutrition.com/
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 6:49am
There is no shame in prepping.  AFT basically invented the term a decade ago. 

If you're on a tight budget, then start getting a few extra things now.  If they're never needed, you can blame old Albert down the road. 

I'm getting a couple hundred pounds of dog food, 100lb bag of rice, and then heading to Pheasants, lol. 
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 7:50am
I'll meet you there, A. Don't worry about bringing rice - I have some. Just make sure the pit bulls have enough food please.
Rome_is_burning View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rome_is_burning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 8:18am

Wow a lot of replies :-).   Thanks for all the info and all the levelheadedness. Besides AFT there are a few other forums I read and some of them would make you think it is time to lock the doors and board up the windows.   If I had a unlimited amount of money I would already be in my gated estate far away from everybody. I am not really a people person anyway so it work out Smile.  But that’s not realty and like everybody else I need to work and pay bills

As for preps we have plenty of rice & beans and canned goods. My H20 supply was serious lacking and if there where issues with the municipal water we would be screwed in less than a week. I just remedied that last week with a few new 55 gallon water barrels in route.  What i really really hope for is my wife to bitch at me  many years down the road on how I wasted money on preps.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 8:52am
Be careful with other forums and their senseless panic.  we'll let you know when it's time to panic, lol. We're the ones who know that to do and when to do it.

JD-  Sounds like a plan.  Car pool to pheasants - and the pits will be fed.    They will have no prob bringing back food when needed.  No joke. Really, if anyone grabs their ball to play fetch, its basically all she wrote. They love that damn ball.  

They would have feeding frenzy in Liberia.  Ya that's terrible...
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 11:17am
LOL, just as long as they won't eat the pigs, or my chickens, the chickens are starting to look like little plump balls
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 5:16pm
Uh oh🐓🐕=🍴
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 5:37pm
Pheasant - JD is pulling load behind my hummer.   Just ask the wife if we can have some chicken soup, lol.  Poor JD.  The trailer is wall to wall dog food.  Either way, Ginger and Louie can bring down a large buffalo, no prob.   My best friend also happens to own the largest demo company in California for mold/asbestos removal.  They have a large amount of containment (hazmat) suits.  Luck of the draw maybe on that one.  Apparently I also have a full arsenal, lol.   I'm still banking on Ginger and Louie to bring back something good tho.   All I can say is- like for you to say hello to my little friends.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 5:46pm
This is Louie.  He's a little on the skinny side.  The wife hardly lets me feed him.  No joke.  

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 5:53pm
If someone walks to house, just simply throw them their ball at the guy. Just like a grenade.
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 6:07pm
Albery.good looking dog.Johnray1
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 6:28pm
Hey thanks John!    The kid i never had.  He looks just like me.   Confused
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 6:32pm
And don't worry about if Ebola goes wrong.  You're the first stop on JD's road map over to Pheasants. 
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 9:39pm
Albert,are you talking to me? Johnray1
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 7:35am
Just make sure JD gasses up REAL good!

Hey Albert, nice looking buddy! A blue too! I hate to say it but my dog would take him though....

...get lodged in his throat!
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 8:24am
lol, thanks oneflu.  I had a little too much fun at happy hour yesterday when I was posting.  

Johnray - yes I was.   I realize you have a lot going on with your beloved Nancy - and nobody will ever be alone if the crud hits the fan as they say.  We're one big team around here.  
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 8:35am
Well he can stop in Utah and I will fill his tank. And I'll load him up with some extra food. -not the expired stuff. Saving that for you know who.gov
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 8:37am
Thumbs Up
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 9:08am
I'm still working on the bug out vehicle. Nobody leave without me.
OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 9:28am
I am already bugged out. 2.5 miles behind a locked logging gate (yes on a logging road over hill and dale (not Hillary)), on solar power, springs for water and wood for heat. Only three families back here. Vets with experience in Vietnam and Iraq, needless to say don't come over the hill except to visit. Over year supply of vittals thanks to a wife who loves to can. Only have cats and we don't eat mice. So we are vegetarians.
Elver View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Elver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 10:42am
3,000 to 6,000 passengers fly into the U.S. every single week from Ebola infected W. Africa. If you use an average of 4,500 per week and multiply this by 12 weeks with an infection rate of .005 (1/2 of 1 %) then the number of infected people arriving in the U.S. by Christmas would be 270.

I used an infection rate of 1/2 of 1% as just a guess. It could be more or less. Use your own estimates to see where you think we will be.

I believe it is likely that infected people are here already, but the CDC won't tell us because they don't want us to panic.

It is only a matter of time.
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 11:35am
Agreed..
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by OriginalHappyCamper OriginalHappyCamper wrote:

I am already bugged out. 2.5 miles behind a locked logging gate (yes on a logging road over hill and dale (not Hillary)), on solar power, springs for water and wood for heat. Only three families back here. Vets with experience in Vietnam and Iraq, needless to say don't come over the hill except to visit. Over year supply of vittals thanks to a wife who loves to can. Only have cats and we don't eat mice. So we are vegetarians.

Awesome

Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 3:17pm
Albert,then you and your friends will be welcome.Call of notify me first,if you can and the lines are not down. It might not be a good idea to call first. You and your friends are well come. Johnray1
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 5:52pm
That's great Johnray.  Like I said, my hummer is fully equipped.  With Ginger and Louie hanging out back windows, while licking JD's and Oneflu's face the whole way, lol.   We could get there pretty damn fast to be honest.   The hummer doesn't even really pick up speed until after 80mph.  Stern Smile
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 7:01pm
Albert,good.I have a little black dog that licks my face clean every day and every night.He is very good tempered.Johnray1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic