Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

NEWS ALERT: 3 Deputies Being Tested in Dallas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEWS ALERT: 3 Deputies Being Tested in Dallas
    Posted: October 08 2014 at 4:08pm
Two were in the home and one drove mannig car the following day before it was cleaned. Stay tuned for more information.
sleusha View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 4:08pm
Just now reported on CNN -- Three deputies are feeling ill and are going to the hospital for ebola testing.. These deputies were all in the apartment. This is now being talked about right now on CNN.
Be the positive change that you want to see. Live it, be it, push for it.
waterboy View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 4:12pm
One of the deputies drove the Mannig vehicle the day after Mannig was in apartment.Before vehicle was cleaned??
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 4:18pm
Hopefully they just have the flu, or this is going to be a rather large outbreak.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 4:29pm
Could be mass hysteria.  In their shoes I would be cr*ping myself.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 4:35pm

yeah

I'm thinking mass hysteria also

according to more than one source they were ordered to go into the apartment without protective gear

whoever made that decision should be FIRED

yet ANOTHER screw up by the "authorities"

ParanoidMom View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParanoidMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 5:49pm
The odds are extremely good they all at least had gloves on since it is common practice for any entry like this. And I'm positive none of them would have done anything dangerous from the point of believing it couldn't be spread "without direct contact." If any of these deputies test positive, it's my belief this virus can be spread WAY easier than the "experts" are admitting.
But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of the Lord
Wisdom of Solomon 3:1
sleusha View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 5:55pm
ParanoidMom, I'm curious to see how this all plays out also. We're getting so many mixed messages. If this sheriff does turn out to have ebola, then I agree it is quite contagious, and the fact that they decontaminated the apartment and removed a lot of large items from the house AFTER the deputies were in there leaves me scratching my head. On one hand, it's low to no risk, but on the other hand, it was necessary to decontaminate the entire apartment and remove some of the furniture. ?????????
Be the positive change that you want to see. Live it, be it, push for it.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 6:01pm
He has the flu. Otherwise it can survive on surfaces for a couple days, which would explain why the cdc didn't go near there until 3 days after the sheets were bagged up, but I'm still leaning toward flu.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
CoderOne View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoderOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2014 at 6:15pm
When(not if), the first "contact" in Texas tests positive is when the Shiite is going to hit the fan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic