Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Coronavirus Pandemic: Prepping Forums > General Prepping Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Is our new preparedness webshop complete ? - Event Date: October 14 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Is our new Pandemic preparedness webshop plentyfull ?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]

Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Is our new preparedness webshop complete ?
    Posted: October 12 2014 at 7:31am
Greetings somefunnyname, I don't blame you for wanting to advertise, and welcome to the forum.  As you can see we don't have ads here. We might let your post stay for awhile.  Usually we only let long term members advertise.  Are you planning on sticking around here or is this just a onetime post and you're gone?  
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
David View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2014 at 7:31am
great site with really good info on safety products
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2014 at 7:34am
If you guys find the site/post useful we can let it stay. 
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2014 at 8:56am
It does list some usefull stuff boss but until I compare prices I can not make a full judgement.  It does strike me as a bit cheeky to start off with a poll.  If you do not want to charge for the advertisment, then perhaps he could offer your members a small discount, or make a nice fat donation to MSF. 

Somefunnyname, this is your big chance to prove you are still watching and inputting.

I like the name.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2014 at 9:56am
Thanks Techno.  

I suppose if they don't return it may be hard to validate the site and we can't back their services and products at this time.  

We'll give it a little more time.  Not sure about doing a poll, advertising, and then never returning.  

We might make a separate forum room for people to post links to their business as I know this will happen a lot.     

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2014 at 10:25am
Sounds reasonable, Boss.  As long as the normal rules still apply.  I think you should get something out of it though.  This has cost you many hours/days/years of work.  Make no mistake, I love the site the way it is - but fair is fair.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic