Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Johnray1, Sorry!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2014 at 5:17am
Originally posted by Johnray1 Johnray1 wrote:

Also,none of you need to worry about me losing my faith in GOD. MY faith in GOD is deep in my heart and I can not lose it and I will not lose it.Johnray1

Good John.  Things like this could definitely question ones faith.  Your long wonderful life with Nancy has probably been a great life long gift and nothing short of a miracle.  The man upstairs must like you quite a bit.  One footstep in the sand at a time with this my friend.  

Good news on the Chemo John. Glad it's begun.  I'm very familiar with the process and each day how she may feel.  We're thinking about you guys daily.  It seems they always do Chemo on Tuesdays.  She will feel better in a couple days.
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2014 at 6:43pm
Terrible Tues
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2014 at 8:38pm
Johnray1- My children's god father, my best friend,has an inoperable lung tumor and started chemo a week ago. I hope your Nancey does better than my friend! Stay strong and believe!
Buy more ammo!
Johnray1 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2014 at 8:44pm
arirish,I just ask for your prayers for my wife and for me. Thank You.Johnray1
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2014 at 3:48am
We are all praying (In our own various ways) and listening too.  Stay strong my friend.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic