Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

No more EBOLA Cases..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No more EBOLA Cases..
    Posted: October 20 2014 at 9:05am
Media Blackout? Been hearing nothing the past few days..
Long time lurker since day one to Member.
OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2014 at 9:09am
NOT EVEN THE BOYFRIENDS

Makes you wonder what is going on!!!

coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2014 at 9:14am
Hi Happy Camper..I have a bad feeling about this!! It may be getting way out of control. I agree with you!
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2014 at 9:29am
The media get bored so don't expect around the clock coverage like you get here and at Ebolainfo.org - when a Kardashian baby/marriage/divorce/sex change/wardrobe malfunction pops up, they'll move on in no time flat.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
onefluover View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onefluover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2014 at 9:34am
Things have quieted down here somewhat as well but I suppose for differant reasons. Sometimes I wonder if The Media are watching us and are reactionary to our moods.
"And then there were none."
mamabear4 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamabear4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2014 at 9:38am
Kardashians ?? It's all about the stock market!
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2014 at 6:39pm
Yep something odd is happening. 
coyote View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2014 at 3:19am
Agreed. Hope I'm wrong and not fear mongering, but It may be about to hit the fan. Just way to quiet, nothing. Strange!
Medclinician2013 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2014 at 8:19am
Agreement here- however this is spreading there are no reports I am finding of new Ebola confirmed cases. There may be an official U.S. New blackout. This is not fear mongering- it is simply a big thumb on top of the mainstream media and .gov reporting which only makes the real news available on alternate web sites like this one.

Medclinician
Medclinician - not if but when - original
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2014 at 8:58am
Or there may be no new cases. Just saying...
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Nergal View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nergal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2014 at 9:07am
Oh yes how strange, a media blackout.  That never happens.  I find it interesting that all last week I assaulted the internet with a truth campaign then things get suddenly quiet.  I guess they really don't like my anti-psyops movement.  I went to dozens of websites like this one and crushed this Ebola thing into pieces and now they are suddenly silent.  He he.  It is H1N1 all over again.  It is not playing out they way they want it to and it frustrates them to no end that they have to work harder.  I am willing to bet this Ebola thing fades away into obscurity so as not to repeat the embarrassment of H1N1.  They may be trying to find a new angle to spin to see if the can launch Executive orders like 13295 and initiate a total lockdown.  They are looking to scapegoat the financial crisis and blame the falling oil prices on some stupid Ebola crisis.  The fact is China, Russia, UEA, Kuwait and other oil trading power houses are exiting the dollar/petrodollar.  This means the world reserve currency is in decline and behold, Ebola rears its ugly head during these emerging economic woes.  What miraculous timing wouldn't you say?  Now they are claiming Russia is threatening Nuclear War with the U.S.  I am attempting to clear up some very misleading facts and allow you to become aware of the great threats that cast a huge shadow over Ebola.  Ebola is   a    smokescreen.  If that overwhelming knowledge has not beaten you over the head by now we may be in bigger trouble than I realize.  I have spoken to a few ordinary people just to get their opinion on Ebola.  They told me straight out they believe either Ebola is being intentionally spread or it is merely a scare tactic to get us to further give up our power.  These were ordinary folks which I will not expose them here but these people know nothing of covert agendas and they still are lead to believe this Ebola trap is set to capture us.  Most of these websites are occupied with such die hard believers that I think it has spawned a new religion.  It really is sad.  There are a minority of folks on these sites that understand what I mean but still have their own ideas about it.  Remember the timeline here folks.  The American dollar must completely collapse by 2016 or the banks are going to foreclose.  American debt foreclosure is not an option folks, if that happens they own your @$$.  Do you know what they do to people like me releasing information like this?  It is a fate worse than death and you laugh at guys like me.  I risk it all to tell you what is really going on and you mock me.  This is why I left the service.  Most of you do not deserve protection from guys like me.  Most of you live in Hollywood land where everything in your bubble is make believe.  Not all of you, just most of you.  You watch a movie and suddenly you have all of the answers.  Movies like all other Hollywood propaganda is part of the psyop.  It is what the social engineers call predictive programming.  I sometimes wonder if you and I live in the same world.  I live in a world consumed by war, pills, alcohol, fake Hollywood programming, lies, star wars, star trek and all of the other garbage that you consume daily.  I see this world as a very ill one desperately in need of a vacation from itself so it can come back to reality.  If you can't see the forest for the trees then it is a personal problem. 
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by jacksdad jacksdad wrote:

Or there may be no new cases. Just saying...
Buy more ammo!
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2014 at 9:45am
Yeah Nergal - it's a knee jerk response to your assault on the internet. Good job, buddy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic