Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Off Topic Discussion > Talk about anything
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Obama shows his Christianity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama shows his Christianity
    Posted: October 03 2015 at 8:43am
US

Obama Doesn’t Mince Words in Call for Gun Control After Oregon Shooting: ‘Prayers Are Not Enough’

So he does not believe that Jesus cannot solve the problem. This statement indicates that Jesus needs Obama's help to solve a problem. This indicate to me that he trusts in man's abilities being superior to GODS power.
Jesus Christ died and was raised on the third day, the only "God" to overcome death.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2015 at 10:17am
OHC - not sure how best to address this without offending you (certainly not my intention), but I'm willing to bet that many people have already prayed long and hard over this after other mass school shootings, and yet we're still losing our children to these maniacs. I'm not disparaging your belief in the power of of prayer, but at this point we also need the legislators in the US to quit bickering over partisan politics and do something tangible.
"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2015 at 10:35am
Originally posted by jacksdad jacksdad wrote:

OHC - not sure how best to address this without offending you (certainly not my intention), but I'm willing to bet that many people have already prayed long and hard over this after other mass school shootings, and yet we're still losing our children to these maniacs. I'm not disparaging your belief in the power of of prayer, but at this point we also need the legislators in the US to quit bickering over partisan politics and do something tangible.

You can not offend me with your comments as you are my brother.

The solution is not more legislation.
The Creator Jesus Christ establish the following Legislation and look where were are today.

Exodus 20King James Version (KJV)

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

Matthew 4King James Version (KJV)

1 Then was Jesus 

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Do you really believe that man can improve on the Creators Legislation. Man cannot legislate morality.

Jesus Christ died and was raised on the third day, the only "God" to overcome death.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2015 at 10:37am
Originally posted by OriginalHappyCamper OriginalHappyCamper wrote:

You can not offend me with your comments as you are my brother.

Thanks, OHC Thumbs Up
"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic