Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Off Topic Discussion > Talk about anything
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Happy birthday, Jacksdad!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy birthday, Jacksdad!
    Posted: December 28 2015 at 10:09pm
Happy birthday, Jacksdad! :) I didn't notice our birthdays were so close together! I hope you had a nice day since your birthday is almost over lol

Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2015 at 11:05pm
Actually, I had to work. And just as I was getting ready to head home after a pretty crazy 13 hour day, it was pointed out that the mandatory inservices/training I've been putting off has to be done before the end of the month. So after starting at 4am, I had to endure another three hours of mind numbing online training videos. Thank heaven for Mountain Dew - I got them all done, and made it home a short while ago.
Thank you, Hachi  - and sorry I missed yours Unhappy

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 3:34am

Sad that I missed it.  Hope you have a great day after!!!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 4:09am
Jacksdad, happy Birthday. I see that the San Diego area has no bad weather. Techno, how is Scotland doing weatherwise ? (storm "Frank" passing by with more rain.)
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 4:11am
'Not so bad here Josh.  The borders are inundated however.  They have had the kind of weather expected once in a century - 3 times so far in this one!  Tell that to the global warming deniers.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 9:47am
It's all relative, Josh. If it rains here, it'll likely be the lead story on the news. And if it dips into the 50s, everyone bundles up like it's Alaska.
SoCal - you got to love it Wink
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 9:48am
Thank you everyone - much appreciated Thumbs Up
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 10:30am
You had a busy day! I just went to a wildlife sanctuary for mine, was solo the whole day lol. It's ok, my joke was my birthday was the same day as Star Wars so I can accept people forgetting haha
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 10:45am
That's right - they should have picked another date to open the movie. Sounds like you had a good day, though. 
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 11:29am
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2015 at 1:31pm
Thank you - and welcome back, Penham Thumbs Up

Jen147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2016 at 1:28pm
Well, I'm super late but Happy Belated birthday to JD & Hachi!!!!

jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2016 at 3:47pm
Thank you, Jen
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2016 at 4:17pm
Thank you, Jen :)

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 5:26am
I was going through OT and apparently I've missed every birthday.  Great.  Happy belated to all. 
https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 6:17am
Happy Birthday!   Thumbs Up

Med
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 7:52am
Thank you, guys
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 8:46am

HAPPY VERY, VERY, VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JACKSDAD!!! I think I have already said it on the day, but who can resist an excuse to post pictures of Grumpy-cat?
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 9:31am
Happy Birthday Jacksdad !

Ah, I see, your birthday was 1,5 months ago-still congratulations on having such a long birthday !
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 5:18pm
Happy Happy, Jacksdad!
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 5:45pm
Chuck is, as usual, late to the party, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD! ClapClapClap
CRS, DrPH
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 6:47pm
I saw the post and thought "oh it's JD's birthday again already"??? okaaaayyy, yes I am ok, lol
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2016 at 7:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic