Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Is the WHO playing games?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is the WHO playing games?
    Posted: February 08 2016 at 10:15pm

Link between Zika and microcephaly ‘strongly suspected’ - WHO

Outbreak in Brazil

By October 2015, Brazil’s Bahia district alone reported 56,318 cases of Zika.

The Brazilian health ministry ceased counting cases, leaving the number estimated to be between 497,000 and 1.49 million since the outbreak began.

The report also notes that of the 4783 Brazilian cases of microcephaly since October 2015, 1113 were investigated. Seventeen were found with Zika, and of the 76 deaths, the virus was detected in five infants.

Comment:
We have constant reports of the WHO and CDC suggesting the strong link between Zika and Microcephaly, but for some reason they refuse to take the plunge and admit it.   My instincts tell me there's a reason, and it all may very well stem around the Olympics and avoiding travel restrictions.   The world clearly knows there is a link, but they just refuse to admit it at this time.  

And then why I see this, I call it word games ----   "The report also notes that of the 4783 Brazilian cases of microcephaly since October 2015, 1113 were investigated. Seventeen were found with Zika, and of the 76 deaths, the virus was detected in five infants."

Why you ask?  Because they tested the infants, and they don't cite their age, and chances are the virus is not staying active for too long after birth.  They won't find any Zika in infants in matter of days after birth. They didn't note any cases of Zika in the mothers, and then link it to the baby with microcephaly who is then tested with Zika.   How may of the mothers of the Microcephaly tested positive?  Why not due a study (testing) while they're pregnant - then through birth -  and judge the rate of microcephaly.  These mother are giving birth daily for God sakes.   Well we know they have already done this in my opinion...  they are just withholding information.

A clear and intentional transparency issue taking place.  I believe they are withholding their entire findings.  There are no studies being done in the NE Journal of Medicine, The Lancet, etc....   It's as if they have blocked all studies and are withholding findings.   And playing games.... 

In my opinion this all goes back to avoiding travel restrictions as we saw with Ebola, and with the airlines refusing to go into infected areas.   And quarantine issues, etc.... 

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2016 at 10:55am
UN: Millions could die from future pandemic unless WHO urgently reforms
https://www.rt.com/news/331822-un-warn-pandemic-who/

Looks like the UN is beginning to see the real WHO

Albert says "
A clear and intentional transparency issue taking place.  I believe they are withholding their entire findings.  There are no studies being done in the NE Journal of Medicine, The Lancet, etc....   It's as if they have blocked all studies and are withholding findings.   And playing games.... "

I believe you made right call here, I also believe that the Dragon Kings are doing a lot of huffing and puffing at the online scientific journals to holding back, delay peer review ect the publication of important findings take the example of

Spread of the pandemic Zika virus lineage is
associated with NS1 codon usage adaptation in
humans
Caio C´esar de Melo Freire1, Atila Iamarino1, Daniel Ferreira de Lima Neto1, Amadou
Alpha Sall2, and Paolo Marinho de Andrade Zanotto1*
1Laboratory of Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics, Department of Microbiology, Biomedical
Sciences Institute, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
2Institut Pasteur de Dakar, Dakar, Senegal.
*Corresponding author: pzanotto@usp.br.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/032839 dated November 25, 2015 and still awaiting peer review

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic