Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Off Topic Discussion > Talk about anything
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Who really rules the world - a secret society?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who really rules the world - a secret society?
    Posted: February 12 2016 at 9:47am
Was reading some on the Internet and now they are talking about a cease fire in Syria. As forces mass on the border for an invasion of Syria by Turkey possibly with Saudi Arabian forces by their side, could the bombing suddenly stop on the verge of a nuclear war? Turkey does have nukes.

Haven't posted much about this group, but I do know that Margaret Chan met with "a group" before she announced the 2009 Pandemic. 

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=0369

12 February 2016

The annual Bilderberg Group conference is the most important meeting in the world. It is attended annually by more world leaders, more top politicians, more royalty, and business leaders, than any other gathering of any kind. The G8 summit is a mere side-show in comparison. No other meeting is attended by the leaders of all the major international institutions, such as the World Bank, the IMF, the UN, and the EU.

Collectively, these are the men who control the world, and their decisions therefore affect every human being on earth, now and in the future. Yet Bilderberg Group meetings receive no publicity and are not reported in the news.

Their first recorded meeting was at the Bilderberg Hotel in Oosterbeek, Holland, from 29th May to 31st May, 1954. The chairman was H.R.H. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. Since then this elite global group, which may be much older, has been called the Bilderberg Group.

The people who are invited to the Bilderberg Group, and the topics discussed, are official secrets which the media is forbidden from reporting. Bilderberg is effectively an elite secret society ruling the world from behind closed doors and outside the democratic framework.

In a recent Radio documentary the BBC disclosed that the decision to create a European Union was taken at the first official Bilderberg Group meeting in 1953, but the rest of the programme was devoted to portraying Bilderberg as a superficial extension of Western democracy.

Who organizes the Bilderberg Group? Who pays for it? What are they discussing? What are they deciding?

BBC News, "Bilderberg: The ultimate conspiracy theory", 3 June 2004.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3773019.stm
The Bilderberg group, an elite coterie of Western thinkers and power-brokers, has been accused of fixing the fate of the world behind closed doors. As the organization marks its 50th anniversary, rumors are more rife than ever.

comment: As we watch the plunging price of oil, why do I expect someone to step in from the sidelines and say remember OPEC?  Suddenly they are decreasing production and the prices start going up again.

Zika is getting a lot of headlines. Now it really seems rather pointless. First, it is not spreading that much and second - we can't do all that much about it. Whenever the media is "flooded" and ironically with all the tension even the Superbowl seemed "not the Superbowl" anymore.

This really does merit some investigation.

http://www.biography.com/people/slobodan-milosevic-9409281

The whole thing with Milosevic and "The war in Bosnia" seemed strange

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1993-2000/bosnia

Sources say that Milosevic was given a medicine for leprosy which coated his insides and made his heart medicines worthless. He subsequently died of a heart attack.

Who ordered his death?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-murder-of-slobodan-milosevic/2542

Based on the evidence provided by the ICTY themselves (some of it clearly inadvertant as a result of their clumsy coverup in the immediate aftermath of his death) i.e., public statements from ICTY officials (doctors/toxicologists) that they performed blood tests on January 12 which revealed the presence of the Leprosy drug ‘Rifampicine’ in Milosevic’s blood but kept it secret from Milosevic,his doctors,lawyers and the entire world for TWO MONTHS until March 7, is clear evidence of foul play on the part of officials in the ICTY.

Yes, yes, I know - everyone is looking for my box of aluminum foil. I could go on. Marilyn Monroe knew a lot of secrets about JFK. It was said too many and she wanted him to marry her and demanded he divorce his wife or she would tell everything. She knew about some very top secret things during their frequent pillow talks after classic president in office with dates set up by the inner people.

Kennedy took a stand against the Soviets and was making a lot of enemies. His brother Robert was also assassinated.

There were tales of Israeli camera crews who filmed 9/11.  Did someone know it was going to happen? Did someone help plan it?  How about where who families went in round ups in Iraq?

http://military.wikia.com/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_detention_camp

I will never live down when I put up the video of the prisoner standing on the chair with the cap on and his finger in a light switch. That was an especially stupid day in m life.

So, kind of like Hebrews 11 and faith - I could go on

When Dr. John and I tracked the release of a vaccine which had live virus and they were about to vaccinate a whole country. They gave it to lemurs who all died and everyone said "Good Lord, what were they thinking."

Perhaps "Eater" talk. You know - the fact that massive amounts of the budget goes to taking care of the disabled and elderly. They can't send out an armed force and just shoot them all. No, less medical care, refused medical care if you don't have 5 years to live, and start taking away vital medications.

It has been said the the rich and powerful run congress and even the oval office. This in not unlikely. It seems to be an aversion to putting up a competent leader who can make good decisions and in not one brick shy of a load - our primary republican candidate in a clown suit.

There have been movies of men around a big table, but I don't think this group would fit around a table.

Wow, there goes my WiFi which is turned off and its going nuts and I am getting a lot of lag. Really hate those key-loggers and also the back door in Windows 10 as well as in most Intel chips so every computer made with them in an open book.

https://www.bestvpnz.com/windows-10-a-backdoor-for-spying-agencies/

Got to love this. First Bill Gates and Microsoft would be broken up as a monopoly if they not start working to help the cause and then none of the information gatherers in communication could be sued.

Go figure.  Despite all of those we see in power and those who are murdered before they can even run or get sexually involved with someone they are not married to, in our age of spying beyond time in history - we are not alone and there is someone definitely less than visible have a much bigger in our lives that we may ever know or want to.

Basically as my little shiny dot on anyone's scan who cares to see it continues to find the news and for every person in power, there are ten trying to remove them. I am not one of them. I don't make the news - I just put it out there.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
OriginalHappyCamper View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OriginalHappyCamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2016 at 10:17am

Who really rules the world - a secret society?

Job 2King James Version (KJV)

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

According to the Bible Satan is in charge untill the return of Jesus Christ. Adam gave up the kingship of the earth when he sinned.

Jesus Christ died and was raised on the third day, the only "God" to overcome death.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic