Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

The Whiners. Will the Democrats Ever Stop?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 10:59pm
in case a certain someone has not noticed
all that "whining" is turning into action
disregard it at your and Trump's peril

for the Democrats to talk about impeachment is nothing
but when the Republicans start hinting about it
indicates a paradigm shift IS happening
if the Comey memo is true
and Trump did try and kill the investigation of Flynn
that may very well be OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
that is not a theory,that is not whining it is a FACT

Trump's so far FAILED Presidency has acquired what is probably a PERMANENT odor
of taint,stink, and stench
and its ALL of his own making
quit blaming progressives or the media
Trump shoots himself in the foot on a daily basis
it is just who he is
a truly defective human being
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 10:47pm
"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 10:13pm
Not just the left, Med...

John McCain on recent reports about Trump: 'It's reaching Watergate size and scale'

John McCain Jonathan Ernst/Reuters

Republican Sen. John McCain invoked the biggest scandal in modern political history on Tuesday when finding a comparison for recent reports about President Donald Trump.

"We've seen this movie before. It's reaching Watergate size and scale," McCain said at a dinner for the International Republican Institute. "This is not good for the country."

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that in February, Trump asked then-FBI Director James Comey to end the investigation into national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Trump unexpectedly fired Comey last week, in a move Trump said he made in part because of Comey's handling of an FBI investigation into the Trump campaign's potential ties to Russia in the 2016 election.

Several Democratic lawmakers called the dismissal "Nixonian" and compared it to the Saturday Night Massacre of 1973, when Nixon ordered the firing of the special prosecutor investigating the Watergate break-in and cover-up. Nixon's approval rating never recovered, and he resigned in disgrace the following year.

McCain has been consistently critical of Trump since Comey's firing, and is one of just a handful of congressional Republicans who has called for the Russia probe to be handled independently.

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-watergate-trump-comey-2017-5

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 7:08pm
^Thanks!  Quite honestly, this is why I love America...I enjoy the fighting and conflict, because serious policies are the result.  

Hillary is toast, I think she and her brand will be in the ash-bin of history.  

With Gorsuch on the Supreme Court, the Second Amendment is safe for the time being, and I don't see much chance that the Dims will slay the Repugs anytime soon. 

Color me "conservative independent Reagan voter"

CRS, DrPH
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 6:03pm
"Just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, (Toto) too.
Wicked Witch of the West.
Wizard of Oz.

And if Trump had a little dog Toto (well does Spinee his dog count?) he must beware as well.

Yes, it's another day for the whiners in the media and the far left Democrats and they have more juicy conspiracies and Trump horrifics by the day.

I will spare you a whiners video from Saturday Night Live.

Hillary is still hoping she can run for president. Despite the fact she has multiple medical issues and could barely keep it together in the debates.

What will Trump do next?  Will he give away national secrets while trying to work with the Russians to finally end the conflict and stop ISIS?  Will be convicted of money laundering in the Netherlands and have to serve 30 years hard time?

It would be a blessing to read then news one day and not hear someone whining about Trump.

Hillary is still trying to start a revolution and somehow convince the minorities that a white woman bred in style who probably never suffered poverty in her life will somehow understand and sympathize.

Behind the curtain at the conventions she was saying "well we tell the people one thing but really do something else."

So - another day in "Gotcha News" and Toto better stay clear - and the press will never stop looking for something on Trump. 

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic