Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

The Whiners. Will the Democrats Ever Stop?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2017 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by jacksdad jacksdad wrote:

Trump has closets overflowing with skeletons all over the world, the best closets, but I'm sure Clinton has at least a few herself - not least of which was potentially stealing the party nomination from Bernie Sanders with the DNC's help. I'm impressed that the man still had the grace to take one for the team after being screwed over so badly, and still endorse her.

I agree, JD!  That election was really a "race to the bottom..."  I considered Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, but he came off like such a drug-addled idiot that I couldn't see voting for him.  

The Dems are serious gun-grabbers, which turns off a huge part of the electorate & most of Red country. If they would drop that attitude, it would help them.  

Mind you, I have one or two guns that could be grabbed.  Wink
CRS, DrPH
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2017 at 9:39am
That has always seemed to me to be a good reason for voting Republican.  Some gun control is probably desirable, but most governments run away with that.  Over here, you can't even own an air rifle of low pressure without a firearms licence denied to all but the landed few.  This has resulted in a culture where only the criminals are armed.

Even having said that, allowing the populace unlimited firearms does mean they can vote with their trigger fingers.  It may be costly in human life, but it does buy a class of freedom unavailable to the rest of us.  Full revolutions are even more costly after all.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2017 at 11:46am
Funny Meme About Donald Trump vs. News Papers
Sorry!  I couldn't resist.....
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2017 at 6:16pm
now Trump is making noise about removing Mueller

if he does

IMPEACH AND IMPRISON

this guy is TRULY a threat to this country
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2017 at 1:53am
I'm sorry folks, I can't help it.  I found a voting/ballot/poll card I can put a cross on with confidence.  
My political affiliation More
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic