Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Hillary's Russian Connections

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hillary's Russian Connections
    Posted: September 21 2017 at 10:43am
If people would take a closer look they would find the Clinton's - especially Hillary Clinton had more than passing association with the Russians.

But, should the Democrats also be calling for deep investigations into the Hillary campaign thanks to Fareed’s interview?

Peskov told Fareed that Kislyak, the Russian ambassador who met with Trump campaign officials, also met with “people working in think tanks advising Hillary or advising people working for Hillary.”

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2017 at 11:03am
WHO CARES ???

if Hillary committed any crimes

PROSECUTE her

Hillary's real or  imagined crimes

DO NOT EXCUSE TRUMPS CRIMES

this is like a serial killer arguing that he is not as bad a person as another serial killer
because he only killed ten people and the other guy killed fifteen

the FACT remains

the Russians DESPERATELY wanted TRUMP in the White House NOT Hillary

ALL of their actions were designed to help TRUMP

and Trump and those around him have CONSISTENTLY LIED about their connections to the Russians
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2017 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

WHO CARES ???

if Hillary committed any crimes

PROSECUTE her

Hillary's real or  imagined crimes

DO NOT EXCUSE TRUMPS CRIMES

this is like a serial killer arguing that he is not as bad a person as another serial killer
because he only killed ten people and the other guy killed fifteen

the FACT remains

the Russians DESPERATELY wanted TRUMP in the White House NOT Hillary

ALL of their actions were designed to help TRUMP

and Trump and those around him have CONSISTENTLY LIED about their connections to the Russians

They are trying to get a second special prosecutor to investigate Hillary's crimes. So far, there has been and is not proof that Trump committed any sort of crime.  Whatever Russia may have done because they wanted Trump in, does not make Trump responsible for it. They hated Hillary. She would have been a real pain for them.

https://www.conservativefolks.com/2017/06/08/comey-russians-involved-hillary-clinton/

Comey has now come out with some shocking evidence against Hillary Clinton. It sounds like she was the one involved with the Russians and not President Trump. It has been reported that Hillary Clinton has received millions of dollars from the Russians into the Clinton Foundation.

This has been reported before but we are now seeing why it is such big deal. Why does someone like Hillary Clinton get away with this but President Donald Trump is attacked mercilessly. Some things need to change in this country before it is too late. Obviously Comey could have come out against Trump but he said the truth. Liberals are furious now. They have come out with lie after lie against the President and his administration. They are still trying to push their agenda.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2017 at 1:29am
Satori has a point.  Just because Hilary behaves like a POS does not mean that Trump is innocent.

This news channel has a good reputation and oversight, so there is no reason to doubt this is true.  They are conservative/right wing, but not insanely so.

Conclusion: Stuff about Hilary  - irrelevant, as she is not in power, but correct.
                   Stuff about Trump - unresearched/not presented here, despite relevance.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 9:57am
As if we had no idea.  It would appear that Bill and Hillary's Russia connections were far deeper and worse than the mainstream first admitted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/18/grassley-probes-clinton-conflicts-interest-amid-new-questions-in-russia-uranium-deal.html

A top Senate Republican is probing potential “conflicts of interest” for Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration regarding the 2010 approval of a controversial uranium deal with a Russian company, amid new details about donations from “interested parties” and an FBI corruption probe involving employees of the same Russian firm.

“This committee has an obligation to get to the bottom of this issue,” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said Wednesday, at the start of a hearing with Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The Hill reported a day earlier that the FBI had evidence as early as 2009 that Russian operatives used bribes, kickbacks and other dirty tactics to expand Moscow’s atomic energy footprint in the U.S. -- but the Obama administration approved the uranium deal benefiting Moscow anyway.

Grassley on Wednesday released a series of letters he fired off last week to 10 federal agencies, addressing those issues in detail and raising the question of whether the committee that approved the transaction was aware of the FBI probe. The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) included then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

comment: So, it looks like not only Hillary, but the Obama administration and President Obama were dealing with Russia and there is far more to find here than any Trump collusion.

There is a pattern here and I would say sadly, but I do not feel it is sad, the press will turn on both Obama and Hillary - because they are not interested in helping anyone - just making money and headlines.

It has hit the fan and subsequent investigations will continue to release more facts about the corruption in both previous Democrat administrations. It's about time for the Real News.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Satori has a point.  Just because Hilary behaves like a POS does not mean that Trump is innocent.

This news channel has a good reputation and oversight, so there is no reason to doubt this is true.  They are conservative/right wing, but not insanely so.

Conclusion: Stuff about Hilary  - irrelevant, as she is not in power, but correct.
                   Stuff about Trump - unresearched/not presented here, despite relevance.

Yes, but this thread is about Hillary. There already is a companion one to attack Trump. I find this far more interesting after hearing the same old rehashed no evidence versus the deep seated corruption in the Clinton Foundations with pay for play and big money put down to influence Hillary's policy and actions.

Medclinician
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 10:03am
The Real News about Hillary - Anonymous

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 10:16am
And now it hits the fan my AFT family. The Real News. Know what - I was right all along. It is one of the biggest scandals in American history.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 11:04am
Fair enough, Med.  Although the question does arise: "Why bother?"  She is not in power.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 1:29pm
deflect, accuse ,misinform,lie about,belittle,cajole,then run for cover.......LET THE PRESS (and fox lies)DO THE REST....

anything to get the story off Chump..........

who is UNFIT for the post......

no amount of fooling will change that ,and you have been....................

FOOLED

and why cant the USA have health cover for ALL,like we have downunder???????

no Chump supporter will answer THAT

selfish people thats why.................nasty selfish ,i' m ok St..f you ,

see you later just on my way to Church................Hypocrites

MAKE AMERICA GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT WITH CHUMP AS YOUR LEADER....................

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 1:51pm
Well, Med began the thread and he says it is about Hilary.  That is OK............ But:

I have one question.  It has been awaiting an answer for some time now.  Absolutely Nothing said about Hilary will change my opinion by the tiniest soupcon until it gets a satisfactory answer.

If she is so guilty, why did Trump drop his promise to chase her until he could "Lock her up"?

I have a few possible theories:

1, It was all smoke and mirrors
2, She is hellishly guilty, but Trump does not give a sh1t, as it no longer affects his campaign.  Justice be dammed, he just wants the power.
3, They are almost all corrupt, on both sides and dropping all investigations stops more sh1t emerging.  (McCain exempt from that cohort).  So you only accuse the opposition when there are big gains to win.
4, ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Well?  Still waiting......................................
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 2:10pm
no.3
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

deflect, accuse ,misinform,lie about,belittle,cajole,then run for cover.......LET THE PRESS (and fox lies)DO THE REST....

anything to get the story off Chump..........

who is UNFIT for the post......

no amount of fooling will change that ,and you have been....................

FOOLED

and why cant the USA have health cover for ALL,like we have downunder???????

no Chump supporter will answer THAT

selfish people thats why.................nasty selfish ,i' m ok St..f you ,

see you later just on my way to Church................Hypocrites

MAKE AMERICA GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT WITH CHUMP AS YOUR LEADER....................

God help us all if you were a real newscaster with a large audience. Why don't you just get a piece of paper, scrawl with a crayon, take a picture of it and post that?  It would appear you are on a mission and don't let reality or the facts confuse you.

It is time I posted a thread of why Bull is full of Bull on your prime minister. After all you have been going after my president quite a while now. Fair is fair.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-turnbull-australia-out-of-step-on-gay-marriage-20131215-2zfbu.html

So let's get to it. Senior Liberal Malcolm Turnbull has increased pressure on his own colleagues to back gay marriage, saying Australia is getting out of step with similar countries.

Mr Turnbull, a prominent advocate for gay marriage on the conservative side of politics, also said he expected the Coalition eventually to allow a conscience vote - a key step in getting legislation through Federal Parliament.

https://urbanwronski.com/2017/02/12/turnbull-government-reveals-a-lump-of-coal-at-its-heart-in-a-disgraceful-week-of-name-calling/

“He has no respect for the taxpayer any more than he has respect for the members of the Australian Workers Union, he betrayed again and again. He sold them out. He sold them out.”

A volley of cheap shots rings out across the chamber this week as a beleaguered Malcolm Turnbull begins the new parliamentary year in a flat spin. He’s under attack on all sides, travel rorts, Trump’s dumping on him, Bernardi’s defection, Abbott’s sniping, a seven-month losing streak in the polls and what to do about George Brandis and his diary.

What do you do with an Attorney General, an officer in charge of freedom of information who refuses a court order to make his appointments public as Mark Dreyfus, a real QC, has requested? The London posting  can’t come soon enough.

Peta Credlin, Abbott’s all-powerful, all-seeing former chief of staff helpfully puts the skids under the PM she dubbed “Mr Harbourside Mansion” when she tells Sky viewers the Coalition is broken by “an unbridgeable ideological divide”.

Add in to the mix electricity blackouts, a failure to curb power sector emissions and an energy market crisis which has been simmering unattended for years. Luckily energy is all Labor’s fault. It’s their ideological belief in the future of the planet instead of doing whatever it takes to protect the wealth of the coal industry and its many rent-seekers.

The power crisis is caused by Labor because Labor is led by Bill Shorten, a Labor leader who has dinner with rich people!

Desperately, the PM who sold out to his right wing, aims to divert his critics and snatch back credibility by assassinating Hypocrite Bill’s character. Yet Turnbull aims so low he destroys any vestige of credibility; shoots himself in the foot.

The other foot is in his mouth. With nothing left to lose, a gung-ho meets gonzo PM Trumps up his invective; indulges his inner bully in an assault on the man, not his policies, complete with gratuitous, archly homophobic insults.

“This sycophant, blowing hard in the House of Representatives, sucking hard in the living rooms of Melbourne, what a hypocrite,” Turnbull sneers. The “simpering” “sycophant” “sucking up to Dick [Pratt]” “tucked his knees under… tables” jeers the PM. The dig is unlikely to boost his stocks in his inner-Sydney electorate of Wentworth, however many sniggers it gets from his party. Nor will his prejudice play well with his broader constituency.

comment: Are we having fun yet? We can go on with this as long as you keep attacking Trump.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 3:43pm
You are deflecting, Med.

I am neither American nor Australian.  I hope that gives me a more bipartisan viewpoint.

Trump is a joke internationally.  Sorry, but he is.  The only time other countries press/leadership/people stop laughing is when they are having nightmares about his finger being on the button or growling with anger that a people so good hearted could have elected such a monster.  Oh, and when hey are propping up his ego in the hope of a better trade deal.

Australia's leader, by comparison is almost invisible.  Not brilliant, not dreadful, just quietly and fairly efficiently getting on with the job.  

The really scary, tragic and possibly hilarious joke on you all is that half of you Americans can't see it.

Repeat after me:  "Seig Heil!" and "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer!"  That is where the Trump path leads.

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 3:45pm
Ps., Turnbull does not upset the widows of his honored war dead.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 3:50pm
"  It would appear you are on a mission and don't let reality or the facts confuse you."

Med YOU of all people actually said this ???ConfusedLOL

and Trey Gowdy,the literal king of USELESS INVESTIGATIONS is going to look into this
so sleep tightLOL

I'll be in favor of locking Hillary up ONLY if Trump gets the cell right next to hers
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 3:55pm

Well, Med began the thread and he says it is about Hilary.  That is OK............ But:

I have one question.  It has been awaiting an answer for some time now.  Absolutely Nothing said about Hilary will change my opinion by the tiniest soupcon until it gets a satisfactory answer.

If she is so guilty, why did Trump drop his promise to chase her until he could "Lock her up"?

I have a few possible theories:

1, It was all smoke and mirrors
2, She is hellishly guilty, but Trump does not give a sh1t, as it no longer affects his campaign.  Justice be dammed, he just wants the power.
3, They are almost all corrupt, on both sides and dropping all investigations stops more sh1t emerging.  (McCain exempt from that cohort).  So you only accuse the opposition when there are big gains to win.
4, ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Well?  Still waiting......................................

It would appear there enough swamp guards on duty to bury this story of what was done with Russia by Hillary and Obama. It is no doubt a huge story and just because someone is out of office does not give them a get-out-of-jail free card. In fact, you can't go to jail while you are in office.

This does remind me of an unfaithful wife who says coldly - "yes I cheated on you and slept with your best friend - but that was last year and that is in the past".

These are the very same people that are hooting and hollering about Trump and Russia which we have clear and objective proof of bribery, collusion and pay for play with the Clinton Foundation.  20% of our nuclear uranium reserves.

What is hard to understand?  Over and over our enemies paid the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was in Office to get special treatment and special favors. 

This eclipses anything in Trump's past. This was done while in office and endangered the national security of our country.

However, the story has now disappeared from Fox within hours (did someone call in favors and kill it) and never did appear today in any of the other mainstream media.

Now Fox is filled with teacher's aides who slept with their 15 year old students, Northham has a 7 point lead over Gillespie in the Virginia race (like these polls matter- this is where the tampering in elections happens - with the media trying to poison an election) and Longtime Neo-Nazi leader is gay - (this is a page from CNN's book).

These acts of collusion with the Russians by the Clintons and President Obama were treason. As if sending Muslim terrorists in Iran billions of dollars - much of it in cash - to fund their nuclear research.

This is actual complete proof of what happened. They have requested the investigation be continued and people be sent to jail - no matter who they were.

A huge muzzle has just been put on the media. Don't expect to hear much more about this. It is off the page already. Once can hope they will continue to investigate - but both Obama and Hillary and Bill are too busy making money from their friends - many of them our enemies - and above the law.

So - would it matter if your husband or wife cheated a year later because he or she was careful you didn't find out. Yea, it would.

And does Trump care about what they discovered?  I would think yes - but  currently he under fire from another social justice warrior attack and trying to contain the damage. Damned if you do - damned if you don't.  It is like an argument with a person who can take either side - depending on which one you take and argue equally as well. They don't care what the truth is - they just like to argue and fight.

Medclinician
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 4:00pm
Still waiting.................................
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 4:11pm
I'll bring over a copy of War and Peace and a set of encyclopedias

it's gonna be a LONG waitLOL
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 4:16pm
Hang on!  While I am waiting I thought you said this was about Hilary, Why are you suddenly talkking about Obama?

No, that was stupid of me, Answer the main question first.

Still waiting........................................
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 4:20pm
Could it be that there is only extremely circumstantial and invented evidence.  Lies, Damn lies and Trump Tweets?

Still waiting.....................................................................
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 4:51pm
very interesting that two of the MOST right wing KRazEEEE sites
have given little if any attention to the latest Hillary "scandal "
these two sites have lambasted Hillary fo ever and a day on anything and everything

things that make ya go hmmmmmm ???
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

If people would take a closer look they would find the Clinton's - especially Hillary Clinton had more than passing association with the Russians.

But, should the Democrats also be calling for deep investigations into the Hillary campaign thanks to Fareed’s interview?

Peskov told Fareed that Kislyak, the Russian ambassador who met with Trump campaign officials, also met with “people working in think tanks advising Hillary or advising people working for Hillary.”

The Russkies meet with everyone, and they pass influence (bribes) around as well.  

I was NOT a super-Clinton supporter and voted for Ohio Gov. John Kasich in the IL primaries, he would have been an honest choice for GOP President.  

Bill's meeting on the plane with Loretta Lynch disgusted me, it was so typical "Clinton" = we can do whatever the hell we want, screw the consequences.  I'll be happy to see that family in the rear view mirror of American history. 

That being said, I don't think there is a comparison between the Russkies dumping some cash on the Clintons vs. commanding the US election system and engineering a victory for Trump. 

Also, the coordination of Trump and Russia is pretty amazing, I'm waiting to see what Trump's tax returns show (Mueller has them).
CRS, DrPH
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 9:03pm
John Kasich
the ONLY adult in the Republican room
I was very disappointed that he wasn't the Republican nominee
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 9:38pm
Trumbull was right to have a vote on marriage equality,,it looks like it will pass easily,and has had a bigger return than your election, when you voted for a Fool,noone here listens to sky news it's as bad as fox news, in fact owned by the same fake news company,and as for the politics here they all a bunch of liars as well ,as for the facts I'm taking a leaf out of Chump the Liars book...

Ps,we have a nationalhealth scheme that looks after everyone,why dosnt the great USA have the same......

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 3:42am
THE latest same-sex marriage poll shows the Yes campaign is comfortably ahead, with overwhelming support among those who have already voted.

A special Newspoll survey shows a massive 59 per cent of those who have returned their postal ballots are in favour of legalising gay marriage. Just 38 per cent of the millions of Australians who have voted said they were against.

The poll conducted for The Australian comes just a day after the latest estimate from the Australian Bureau of Statistics revealed that 10.8 million survey forms had been returned as of Friday, October 13.

That means around 67.5 per cent of the 16 million forms sent out have been posted back.

The only way in which the No campaign could now succeed is by winning three out of every four remaining votes, according to the figures from Newspoll.

It also found a high level of support for same-sex marriage among those who have not yet voted, with 56 per cent of all respondents in favour of the legislative change and 37 per cent against.

Supporters of marriage equality are leading the way with three weeks to go until the vote closes. Picture: Danny Casey/AAP Image

Supporters of marriage equality are leading the way with three weeks to go until the vote closes. Picture: Danny Casey/AAP ImageSource:AAP

The No side has gained some ground since last year, but not enough to come anywhere near the support for Yes.

Support for same-sex marriage is strongest in the youngest demographic, aged 18-34, with 66 per cent in favour and just 28 per cent against. The ratio narrows as voters get older; people aged over 65 are the only group more likely to vote No, with 49 per cent against legalising gay marriage to 44 per cent in favour.

Older voters are more likely to return their ballots, but it is looking increasingly unlikely they can reverse the trend at this juncture.

Still, the votes continue to stream in, with 800,000 forms returned each week over the past fortnight. The poll found that 65 per cent of respondents had already voted, and just under 20 per cent said they still definitely would.

The figures have defied the expectations of both opponents and proponents of same-sex marriage, who did not predict such a significant voter turnout in a non-compulsory postal ballot.

The Equality Campaign’s Shirleene Robinson said it showed Australians hadn’t forgotten about LGBTI neighbours. “Australians have recognised how important this issue is to their family, friends and colleagues and are doubling down to ensure that when this campaign is over we are left with the fair, equitable and inclusive country that when this campaign is over we are left with the fair, equitable and inclusive country that we all want,” she said.

“This is a great result and confirms that Australians want to get this done and are returning their surveys in record numbers.”

And it seems the No side is beginning to accept defeat, with Immigration Minister Peter Dutton, who is against same-sex marriage, telling the audience at a Fairfax media event in Sydney last week he believed Yes would win.

The minister personally opposes changing the law but has pledged to vote for it in Parliament if the Yes campaign is successful.

Treasurer Scott Morrison, who also supports traditional marriage, said he would wait to see the results. “Australians are having their say at the moment. That’s what I wanted them to have,” he told the ABC.

With three weeks left until the survey closes on November 7, many Australians have indicated that they will keep voting right down to the wire. But 50 per cent of Australians who responded to the Newspoll said they opposed the Government undertaking a postal plebiscite at all, to 43 per cent in favour and seven per cent uncommitted.

The ABS has warned all surveys should be posted back by October 27 to ensure they arrive before the deadline.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Requests for replacement forms close on 6pm, October 20. You can also pick up a form from certain locations or call 1800 572 113.

• There’s a paperless option for eligible Australians travelling or living overseas, people in aged care facilities, or those with an illness, injury or disability, to respond online or by phone.

• Survey forms must be received at the ABS by 6pm (local time) on November 7 to be included in the count.

• Survey results will be published on November 15.

Marcus Aurelius
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 7:17am

Hang on!  While I am waiting I thought you said this was about Hilary, Why are you suddenly talkking about Obama?

Apparently you aren't the only one reading my thread.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!

I don't think you have any idea of the severity or reality of how big this is. And contrary to remarks President Trump doesn't care - well obviously he does.

This may result in a re-opening of the Hillary mail issue which she lied about under oath which was covered up by Comey and forgiven before it was investigated. I have been on this Real News thing for almost 2 years with my fledgling News CWN I have been working on - and now 50% - at least - think the mainstream is publishing Fake News about Trump.

This is not about Bill Clinton in the oval office having sex - this is about possible racketeering charges for someone who got $145,000,000 dollars from Russia in a Uranium deal. This is what made them rich.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-foundation-caught-in-a-145-million-scandal-with-russia-after-all-the-talk-about-trump-and-russia-it-is-clinton-dealing-with-putin-oh-wow-eric-braverman-surfaces/

Yesterday I saw CNN, NBC, New York Times, and everyone but Fox try to bury this.  Mueller was in collusion as well in terms of all of this corruption and should be relieved immediately of his position in the investigations and replaced by someone else. Also, they need to reopen what was covered up on those emails.

The now not only need to drain the swamp - they need to flush it and close the lid - and send these people to jail with some other very corrupt people who were in on this. Some are already in jail over this uranium deal and today Sessions said - we are going to look at this ...

Hillary's Russian Connections - very real - very obvious - with much more evidence and intent.

A day earlier, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, vowed at a public hearing to “get to the bottom of this issue.” This was as The Hill reported that the FBI had evidence as early as 2009 that Russian operatives used bribes, kickbacks and other dirty tactics to expand Moscow’s atomic energy footprint in the U.S. -- yet the Obama administration approved the uranium deal benefiting Moscow anyway.

So not only just Hillary anymore, Obama as well.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 7:30am
https://www.politicusdaily.com/2017/10/18/breaking-robert-mueller-involved-massive-fbi-scandal-resign-immediately/

October 18, 2017 - yesterday...

Special council Robert Mueller has been trying to find anything he can to use against President Donald Trump in the Russia collusion investigation. The fact that this man thinks he is in anyway helping the United States is laughable. There are many conservatives around the country who find this investigation totally unacceptable. It is quickly turning into nothing more than a witch hunt.

Now there are new details coming in that show that Robert Mueller might not be such a good fit for the job as he says he is. During the reign of Obama and his administration, Mueller was largely involved with the FBI. He served as the director of the FBI until 2013. During this time, he was involved in several different scandals. But this Russian bribery scandal might be the biggest one yet.

Before the Obama administration approved a deal that would give a Russian company 20% of the American supply of uranium., the FBI collected details on this company and any Russian involvement. They found evidence that showed bribes among other things.

But magically this evidence was hidden by Mueller’s FBI. How can he get away with this. That means that they knew this was going on and they still did nothing to stop it.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns,” a source who worked on the case explained. “And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions.”

Why would they refuse to release any evidence of their findings? This is a very big story that needs to get out. The FBI should have come out with details of the evidence beforehand in order to warn the government.

Now this is not to say that the Obama administration did not know about the bribes. In fact, most evidence is pointing towards then knowing well before the approval of the move. But this shows that Robert Mueller is in no position to be investigating Russian involvement with the presidential election.

What do you think about this evidence?

comment: Those who start witch hunts may find a crowd who suddenly turns on them and they wind up on the stake as well.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 7:31am
Stop changing the subject, Med. Answer the question for once!

Still waiting.....................
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

[QUOTE=Technophobe]Hang on!  While I am waiting I thought you said this was about Hilary, Why are you suddenly talkking about Obama?

Obviously he has not dropped his promise, but it is up to Judicial branch to do the investigation and final resolution on this. 

Medclinician
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 7:45am
Ps. As you asked a question I will answer it. Not that you will pay any attention.  You continue to repeat things that have been answered and disproven.  So either you do not read other's posts or do not understand them.

There is a third possibility, that you just ignore them.  If you can ignore a tide of human disease and misery http://www.avianflutalk.com/chump-drives-health-premiums-up-40_topic36762_post266588.html?KW=#266588 then maybe the truth is as easy to ignore.

However, what I thought of your evidence: from untrustworthy sources, irrelevant and two wrongs do not make a right.

Honestly, it could be true, not at all likely, but possible.  If Trump was to prosecute Hilary I would believe it then.  After all she is a politician - and that is automatically suspect.  But, without an active prosecution, from a President (most powerful guy) FROM THE OPPOSING SIDE, WHO APPARENTLY HATES HER, I can only conclude that it is very, very, very probably (7sigma for the mathematicians) untrue.

Which leads me back to my own question.  I'm still waiting..............
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 8:23am
recycled rehashed story ???

Trump tries to change the subject from 'he knew what he signed up for' to uranium
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/19/1708104/-Trump-tries-to-change-the-subject-from-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for-to-uranium

Yes, it’s a recycled story from early 2015 that was too weak for its author to successfully defend on Fox News but which The Hill has semi-revived with a story having absolutely zero to do with Hillary Clinton and which Fox News was, of course, talking about this morning. What we’ve known all along is that the big scandalous uranium deal that Trump is desperate to keep talking about was signed off on by nine U.S. agencies and the Canadian government, and that while the State Department was one of the nine U.S. agencies, Clinton wasn’t personally involved in the decision.

Trump's Presidency is FAILING at virtually every turn
he DESPERATELY needs DISTRACTIONS
this isn't the first and won't be the last

and still two of the MOST prominent right wing sites still have little if anything to say on
this "scandal"
VERY curious indeed
you would think they would be tearing into Clinton big time
but nothing but crickets chirping.....
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 9:15am
If there were any real evidence, the judiciary would be prosecuting the Clintons.  Unless, of course, the-man-in-charge told them not to, especially as he appointed several new top brass in that field.  As the-man-in-charge hates Hilary, there must be none.  He did say he would not be prosecuting her.  If you know more than that, prove it by answering the question.

.............................  Still waiting.............................

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 9:26am
Putting it another way, If Trump goes on and on in the media, accusing Hilary of dodgy dealings , it is a great and apparently very effective, smoke screen for his own dirty dealings.  "A great way to change the subject."  It does not have to be true, it just has to draw attention away.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2017 at 5:13pm

While we are on this subject:

Technology is now emerging that can produce increasingly convincing digital mimicry of world leaders—just type in the words you want Obama, Trump, or the emir of Qatar to say, and they appear in a convincing-looking video. That would make fake news much more potent and harder to debunk.

How else do you think Disney make the animals talk?  They don't do it in real life..

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2017 at 6:42pm

Putting it another way, If Trump goes on and on in the media, accusing Hilary of dodgy dealings , it is a great and apparently very effective, smoke screen for his own dirty dealings.  "A great way to change the subject."  It does not have to be true, it just has to draw attention away.

He's freakin' President now!  If he wanted to prove Obama was born in Kenya, or wire-tapped him, or that Obama teamed up with Hillary to jigger bids for Russian uranium, he has unlimited power to do so. 

There ain't no "there" there as we Yanks say.  He should STFU. 
CRS, DrPH
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 8:56am
More and more I am hearing what I posted earlier on this restated - sometimes the exact phrases - "pay for play" and this is too significant to be shoved under the rug. Judge Jeanine says so clearly what I have been saying all along.

Medclinician

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 11:16am
Uranium is NOT the base ingredient of a nuclear bomb.  Enriched uranium is.  

That might sound like a splitting of hairs, but it is just not so.  Enriching uranium is a very specialist process involving complex and deeply technical/scientific knowledge requiring specialist billion dollar centrifuges.  Unenriched uranium is just the metal extracted from the natural ore pitchblende.

These newscasters can be forgiven for not understanding the difference; you do need a modicum of scientific knowledge for that.

To be honest, I have watched 35 seconds so far and I can't be bothered to watch the rest of the video.  They can't be expected to get the science right if they are not scientists................... or can they?  Isn't it a journalist's job to check their facts?  Well, apparently not, if you just want to convince people of untruths, or half truths.  It does convince me that the rest of the video will be as inaccurate.

So back to my original question, Med.  I am still waiting for an answer.

Still waiting..................................................................................
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 3:55pm

this show is well worth watching, 

where is the most pure form of uranium found..........

yes folks down here in Sunny Australia...............

Marcus Aurelius
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 4:18pm
I cant get that link, Carbon.  Is this it?   http://www.pbs.org/show/uranium-twisting-dragons-tail/
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 4:27pm
yes thats it ,

captivating show ,iv watched it 3 times ,

i wont coment on the Fox (fake) news item ,

it Lunacy at its  best ,and its not a FULL MOON 

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 4:35pm
China is after the Uranium ,

thats what all the island building is all about...........

and the bases they building  in Sri Lanka ,

and Djibouti............

bet thats not on Fox(fake) news

coz theres never any real  news on any Murdochs (BIG BROTHER ) Press 

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 4:38pm
Wink

Marcus Aurelius
Taxman100 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taxman100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 8:05pm
Why is it that we are still talking about Hillary?  She is not running again and she is not any more powerful then any other US citizen.  She lost the electoral vote.  She is as powerful as Romney, does anyone care about what Romney is up to?  Trump is embarrassing but I wish him success as long as it does not involve him killing millions of people.  
Together we succeed
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2017 at 11:06pm
if i was trump i would be worried about an Obama comeback ,

not what hillary said or did..............

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic