Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

WORST President EVER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

really???

the AMurIkAn thing AGAIN ???

you truly don't understand the difference between American and AMuRIkAn ???

and I notice that you very nicely change the subject
and didn't address what a truly horrible horrible HORRIBLE person Trump truly is

he's YOUR man
DEFEND HIM  and his actions IF you can

I didn't vote for Trump. I am not a Republican and he is not "my man".  No, I do not understand your reference to Amurkan. Please define it and tell me why you spell it that way.

I don't need to defend Trump and you cannot defend the mainstream media's boldface lies.

So far he has done a lot positive things, most of which have been completely ignored. There is less illegal immigration, the stocks are up, the GDP is up, Congress must address the immigration problem, they are trying to lower taxes, tackle the budget, and  give our businesses a fighting chance against the world.

In Puerto Rico they are doing an amazing job or their would be hundreds of thousands more people dead. All mainstream can do is whine about one tweet versus all of the ones praising leaders in Puerto Rico.

He managed to push money through for the the hurricane in Texas, now working on Florida, and also Puerto Rico. They tried to repeal and replace Obamacare which is a disaster and failed.

These objective facts versus the CNN Fantasyland.  The couldn't even publish the truth about Las Vegas.

You are a Trump Hater. You wear the hat, you walk the walk, you talk the talk. There are an army of Anarchists who want America to fall that stand behind you.

I am simply a data miner trying to pull together facts to base my conclusions on. 

It is unlikely you will ever stop. No matter what Trump does to help our country, even protect us from a nuclear strike from North Korea as our Commander in Chief - the ranting, whining, and misinformation will not stop.

It's okay. When I am wrong, I will say I'm wrong. So far- what I have posted above is accurate.

Medclinician

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 5:38pm
really???

the AMurIkAn thing AGAIN ???

you truly don't understand the difference between American and AMuRIkAn ???

and I notice that you very nicely change the subject
and didn't address what a truly horrible horrible HORRIBLE person Trump truly is

he's YOUR man
DEFEND HIM  and his actions IF you can
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

just when you think you've heard it all

LISTEN: Unearthed Audio of Trump with Howard Stern Is One of the Worst Things You’ll Ever Hear

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/10/01/listen-unearthed-audio-trump-howard-stern-one-worst-things-youll-ever-hear/

sickening

and to think he CONNED 63 million AMuRiKaNS into voting for him ???

defend this Trump cult members

defend this

I can't defend your inability to spell the name of my country America correctly - like several terrorists who used to threaten it - and have no respect for some of my brothers and sisters in arms who have died to protect our freedom.

I see it as an effort to divide and destroy the unity of my country in a time when we need to remain together to fight enemies outside and within it.  These kind of statements are supported by domestic terrorists who kill the innocent, deny them free speech and want to establish Anarchy in America.

I may not agree with you but I will die fighting for the right for you to say it. Do you really appreciate that? People continue to do that every day here - or perhaps you really don't understand the United States and why we are united.

Medclinician
"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 4:54am
just when you think you've heard it all

LISTEN: Unearthed Audio of Trump with Howard Stern Is One of the Worst Things You’ll Ever Hear

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/10/01/listen-unearthed-audio-trump-howard-stern-one-worst-things-youll-ever-hear/

sickening

and to think he CONNED 63 million AMuRiKaNS into voting for him ???

defend this Trump cult members

defend this

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic