Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

BEST President ever.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEST President ever.
    Posted: October 14 2017 at 1:35pm
It is time to smell the coffee and not only are the social justice warriors going down in flames, so are the corrupt established Republicans. We are about to see a time of change and improvement in America that has not existed for decades.

For all the whiners who keep whining "not our president", the people in the press who keep calling him "Mr. President" the times they are a changing. Imagine if the press started calling some of the Democrat Congress and Senate Mr. and Ms..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/14/emboldened-bannon-enlists-evangelicals-to-take-on-mcconnell-entire-gop-establishment.html

Bannon on Saturday also came to Trump's side in his battle with Corker, who has questioned Trump’s ability to lead the country.

“Bob Corker, a real piece of work,” said Bannon, who suggested the senator isn’t seeking re-election in 2018 because he knows he’'ll lose and suggested that GOP senators who didn’t chastise Corker for disrespecting the presidency could also be targeted for defeat.

Bannon said “the populist, nationalist, conservative revolt that drove Judge Moore to victory, that will drive 15 candidates to victory in 2018” will also give Trump 400 electoral votes in 2020. 

The Democrats have shamefully allied themselves with women abusers - the late great film director - and with Antifa - the violent anarchists who have mobilized for Black Lives Matter to bring chaos to our streets and are sponsored and bankrolled by foreign nationals. 

Although many people have gotten really confused with our country - America - that was founded on Christian principles and faith with "In God We Trust" on our money.

Trump is not a bad president and I can tell you I sure would prefer him as our Commander in Chief than Hillary Clinton.  Obamacare is a sinking ship and the cork needs to be pulled so the rats will drown - including the insurance establishment which still is not giving most Americans good and affordable health care.

You cannot use the Executive Branch and bypass Congress to give money to anymore. Barack Obama did with the insurance subsidies and did when he gave terrorist in Iran billions of dollars to finance their nuclear weapons program and terrorism by executive order.

To those wanting more of the same, President - not Mr. Trump - is their worst nightmare. Someone has to deal with Kim Jong-un and even China who still will not make a decisive move to stop what could be a global thermonuclear war.

People standing in Congress and the Senate screaming the F-word and comedians waving the decapitated head of our president is not okay. It is not funny. It is not cool and show how many people have been promoted to their level of incompetency.

Any government official suggesting the President should be assassinated is not free speech - it is treason and they should be put in jail. I know when I was "helping America" some guy in Arizona making a plan with his buddies in a bar was picked up in 40 minutes and arrested for even talking seriously about killing the President.

This is not going to help the Democrats. Just because 51% of America is now what was the minority cannot ignore the other 49% who are tired of special treatment and special money and laws passed just for them.

What happened in the last election? It was citizens and unhappy people wanting to win America back. To re-established the morality and decency of our country that used to shine in the world as the best and most prosperous nation in the world.

The mainstream media has become a joke. Not only do they publish glaring lies and untruths, they rarely cop up to it. It is wrong for them to leak information which endangers our country and is a breach of national security.

Trump is trying. He didn't wimp out like most have on health care, taxes, immigration, or many of his campaign promises. I support our president and I am not in a popularity contest to be one of the wounded rebels who have forgotten what America was once like.

People around the world may not like the statement because many hope that America will stagger and fall and their country will be number one.  Not likely anytime soon - if by new policy and new change we can make America great again.

Medclinician

It's a free country. We have listened to whiners and critics and now it is time for those silent and bulldozed with immigrant diplomacy to have a voice and be heard. 

"not if but when" the original Medclinician
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 1:54pm
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Satori Satori wrote:

Nomination of climate denialist to head White House environmental office called “creative evil” and “nightmare scenario” – “She will more aggressively go after dismantling all environmental laws: the Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act, the National Environmental Policy Act, and the Endangered Species Act”

http://www.desdemonadespair.net/2017/10/nomination-of-climate-denialist-to-head.html

I wonder if people are beginning to finally understand the truly horrific implications of a Trump Presidency ???

They are beginning to understand the days of opting to developing wind turbines while destroying the coal, automotive, and other regulated to death industries is killing America.  I have gone over a lot of research and the effect on the emissions on world climate are so small they may produce less change than one degree per century. The real polluters - China way up there - are not going to abide by anything.

We cannot make rules no one else is going to play by and compete for job or industry in the world. This is a fantasy dream of the left and it is one of the reasons they lost the election. They ignored the workers in the North (the rust belt) and the coal miners (I was in West Virginia- I know how the people depended on that industry to survive) and it just doesn't work to desert them.

We can convert oil into gas and we can improve our oil production so we will no longer be depended on the Middle East. Except for nukes, it is unlikely we would care what they do if we did not need the oil to make gasoline to run our cars.

If you have served in the military - and I wonder if you have - you would understand our need to improve our defenses and catch up to other countries who soon may takes us over.

If we do not control immigration what little health care and money that is left will be swallowed by people who have come here illegally versus citizens who struggle and work to survive.

This is common sense. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand these basic principles. It is not about who we like or who looks good or is popular making the decisions. It is about someone who is good in business and America is after all - a business -running our country. The perks of this will be a better economy, more money to actually enjoy the holidays the liberals are trying to destroy,  and the freedom for Christians as well to worship freely and even pray in school or anywhere they want to on their break or on their time.

We need to withdraw from many programs - NAFTA for one and the Iran agreement because they were terrible deals and need to be redone.

The media does not care about America - its people or even human rights. They care about making money and getting web traffic. It is all a big show with bad actors.

The bottom line is - our economy continues to grow - not just stocks - but GNP - the heart of it - and jobless rates are down.

The man - the President is doing a good job. Give him a little credit. Even his enemies do.

Medclinician
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 3:25pm
Oh boy, There are so many inaccuracies in those posts, Med, I do not know where to start.

I will start with the most vile of your statements.  Yes I said vile.  "Black lives matter" is an organisation/movement to try to stop the killing of innocent black men.  They are not anarchists.  You not only insult them in your post, but by inference, suggest that black lives don't matter.  I know you Love Trump, but that should not blind you to the extent you cannot be civil to everyone else.

Next I will deal with the most stupid.  Yes, I said most stupid.  The Iran deal is imperfect, all compromises are and that is what it is.  But it is the least worst option.  To back out of it or to let it fail would lead to three terrible outcomes.  Yes I said three.

1, To renege on a deal with another country, or consortium of countries, is to damage the credibility of your country in the eyes of all others.  That is pretty bad across the board, but have you thought how that looks to North Korea, Russia or China?  Wake up and smell the nukes, never mind coffee!!!
2, Iran's hardline Islamist government is currently giving way to a more moderate one - who did the deal with the Western world.  If the deal fails then so will they and the country will slip back into Islamist ways - AND THAT WILL THREATEN AMERICA!
3.  The resultant re-nuclearisation of Iran will destabilise the whole Middle East.  I hope you can see how bad that would be.  

Oh, and the trade deals were to STOP making nuclear weapons, not to finance them.

Actually, I was wrong there.  It is not the MOST stupid!  To be a climate change denier, whilst half of California burns, Giant hurricane after hurricane batters the coast and one weird winter follows another is even more stupid.

Your economy is growing, a bit, but the people are getting no richer, that is reserved for a few oligarchs and yes men.  Worse, most of the growth is illusory and the rest is unstable.  I have no argument with the premise that the far left is stupid.  I agree with that wholeheartedly.  But the far right merely enslaves people by the monetary route, instead of the captivity one.

Defensively America rules the world.  they are not one, but many decades ahead in weapons research and their/your manufacturing is second to none.  Those UFOs so many people see around the world are not aliens, they are American prototypes.

Who cares about the Democrats?  Not I.  But, I do not want to glow in the dark either.  Nor do I want to be a member of the next species to go extinct.  While we are on the subject, I do not want to be the type of person who does not speak up about injustice when I see it or defend the innocent when they are marginalized/insulted.  So, worst president ever?  Who knows? 

The best?  

No way!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 4:35pm
Ps., The subject may be viewed from the other side, but you do seem to be whining a bit too.  

PPs., Some of the media does not care about America; that is true, but most do.

On the other hand, Trump cares deeply about three things, money (his), image (his) and children (guess who's),  America and the truth have no place in his plans, except where it impacts his power, pocket or persona, neither does the safety or security of the world as a whole.  Well, if it all goes pearshaped, there is room in the government bunkers for his family.

The bottom line is your president has moved from being viewed internationally as a joke, into being feared as a modern day Nero, tweeting whilst the empire burns.  Sadly, swords and arrows even trebuchets have been replaced by bioweapons, chemical weapons and nukes.  That burns more than just Rome.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 4:56pm
Wow. Just...wow...

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2017 at 4:09am
I just want to take this opportunity to thank "the best President EVER"

because he is cutting funds for Obamacare
BlueCross/BlueShield in my state just announced
rates will be going up by a minimum of 14%

thanks a lotAngry
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2017 at 7:36am
Criticize "social justice warriors" all you like, Med. I see nothing but value in a movement that claims to put others on an equal footing and fights for their rights. It just seems like the Christian thing to do, which is ironic considering I'm sure many of them are atheist. Question - where would Jesus stand on issues like healthcare for all?

Clearly the plan is to cause healthcare to collapse completely, Satori, because Trump wrongly believes people will be eternally grateful for anything he has to offer. What he doesn't realize is that as much as Obamacare was vilified by some, his signature healthcare - if he has anything to replace the mess he's threatening to leave us with - will undoubtedly define him as a cruel and heartless leader. Winning at all costs is a shameful way to govern, and governing by executive order when you criticized your predecessor for it is outright hypocrisy.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson-sorkin/donald-trumps-terrible-executive-order-on-health-care

"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2017 at 7:29pm
Satori - Bannon just confirmed what we were talking about. Trump's trying to crash the ACA to force the GOP's hand. People are going to die because of this, not to mention how unprepared it leaves us going into a potentially serious flu season.

http://verifiedpolitics.com/steve-bannon-just-let-true-intention-behind-trumps-obamacare-executive-order/

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 4:30am
looks like my state is one of the lucky ones
ONLY a 14% increase

other states are now reporting that increases will be as high as 50% just in 2018 alone

YEAH !!!
BEST president ever Hug
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 5:13am
BEST Sexual Predator President everrrrrr.......Hug

Mother Jones Predicts This Magazine Cover Of Trump, Other Sexual Predators Will Be Iconic

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/14/1706938/-The-Unholy-Trinity-Of-Sexual-Abuse-Featuring-Donald-Trump
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 1:28pm
Trump fighting court order over release of all documents related to sexual assault allegations
Clark Mindock 17 hrs ago

A woman who says Donald Trump groped her is attempting to get all documents from the President’s 2016 campaign that mention sexual assault.

Summer Zervos, who publicly accused Mr Trump of forcibly kissing and grabbing her while she was a contestant on The Apprentice, is suing the President and attempting to subpoena any documents mentioning the sexual assault allegations. Subpoenas are legal directives from courts that force compliance with requests.

Ms Zervos came forward with her story about Mr Trump last year just weeks before the election, and following the publication of the infamous Access Hollywood tape. Mr Trump appears to brag about sexually assaulting women in the tape, while speaking about the perks of fame. The Trump campaign denied Ms Zervos’ claims, and pushed back saying the allegations were untrue.

Ms Zervos then sued the President’s campaign for defamation, and her lawyers served the Trump campaign a subpoena, asking that they not delete any documents that pertain to Ms Zervos or the many other women who came forward with sexual assault allegations against Mr Trump.

The subpoena wasn’t added to court files until last month, when Ms Zervos’ lawyers — a group that includes Gloria Allred — filed the document following a dispute that the subpoena was too broad.

Mr Trump has denied sexually assaulting women last year, and issued a statement denying that anything happened to the women who accused him of assault. His lawyers have sought to have the lawsuit dismissed.

His lawyers will be required to respond to the subpoena before the end of the month.

“We are hopeful that the court will deny President Trump’s motion to dismiss, so that we may move forward with discovery and obtain relevant documents and testimony.” Ms Allred said in a statement.

Source:  https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-fighting-court-order-over-release-of-all-documents-related-to-sexual-assault-allegations/ar-AAtvOcX?li=BBoPWjQ9

Comment

I thought Clinton made  reasonable job of being president, though I spent his entire presidency deeply grateful I was not married to him.  He may have been good in office but I saw him as a complete sh1t in his personal life.  His sexual exploits were pretty disgusting, but seeing how his wife behaves I think I might just understand that now.

I can't say anything so forgiving about Trump.  At least Monica Lewinsky was a willing partner.

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 4:02pm
BEST or MOST Golfing President everrrrrr......

While Americans Are Dying, Trump Is Golfing. Again.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/10/while-americans-are-dying-trump-golfing

Thanks to www.TrumpGolfCount.com we have a running tally of Trump's visits to golf courses - total visits, costs to taxpayers, etc. And guess what? Today he hit 69 visits. Oh and he has golfed more days than he has worked* in the last 9 days - 5 golf visits, 4 days "working" aka tweeting and watching Fox News in his bathrobe.

5 times in just 9 days
damn
I'm impressed

The worst part? No, not the wasteful spending of taxpayer money. No, not his terrible golf swing. No, not his inability to find khakis that actually fit his rotund...behind.

The worst part? Trump, the supposed "Commander In Chief", has not uttered a word about the 4 dead soldiers killed in Niger. And when the fourth soldier arrived at Dover Air Force Base, Trump skipped the somber moment to....golf with Lindsey Graham.

Americans are literally dying and Trump is golfing. He can't even be bothered to tweet about the 4 dead soldiers.

Oh, and he is equally silent about the California wildfires, which have killed 40. He doesn't mind dead Californians, it seems, because they voted overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton and therefore they aren't "his people."

dead soldiers?

40 dead in Cali wildfires?

Trump can't be bothered

he's on the back 9 AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 9:34pm

Mother Jones Predicts This Magazine Cover Of Trump, Other Sexual Predators Will Be Iconic

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/14/1706938/-The-Unholy-Trinity-Of-Sexual-Abuse-Featuring-Donald-Trump

Google "Donald Trump Lolita Express"  

CRS, DrPH
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 3:14am
This morning the Clintons (who, I think we all agree, are far from perfect) arrived here in Britain to attempt to help break the deadlock within our Northern Ireland power sharing assembly.  (For anyone in the dark about this, the two sides are those who want a United Ireland and those who want a United British Kingdom.  Both sides have resorted to terrorism in the past.)  It was nice to feel sufficiently cared for for someone to make this effort; it will be nicer still if they succeed.

During this period, Trump went golfing.  

Large areas of Puerto Rico are struggling for survival, heroic American servicemen are dying overseas unacknowledged and about half of the American people are  either kneeling for the national anthem or applauding those who do, because they feel so disenfranchised.  But Tump was obviously in need of some R&R, having had to work so hard to chip bits off of Obamacare.

I do not think any comment from me can reflect a strong enough response to that. 
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 5:55am
most lying President everrrrrr.........

‘Disrespectful lie’: Anger grows over Trump’s claims about past presidents and fallen troops

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/%e2%80%98disrespectful-lie%e2%80%99-anger-grows-over-trump%e2%80%99s-claims-about-past-presidents-and-fallen-troops/ar-AAtD1Al?li=BBnb7Kz

a new low even for Trump

this is what happens when you have a mentally ill  President in the White House

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 8:53am
All this social warrior irrelevant stuff just doesn't matter. We may be entering one of the best economies in U.S. history.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/investing/dow-23000-stocks-trump/index.html

Wall Street's latest record shows how hot the stock market has become over the past year. The Dow was sitting at just 18,333 on Election Day.

But since President Trump's election, the average has spiked more than 4,600 points, or about 25%. The Dow has notched 66 record highs in that time. That's despite Trump's struggles to get his economic agenda, including tax cuts, through a Republican-controlled Congress.

Trump's political problems haven't fazed investors, in part because the market has been supported by healthy corporate profits as well as improved domestic and international economic growth.

The stocks of Wall Street titans Goldman Sachs (GS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) bounced on Tuesday after the companies reported earnings that impressed the market. That follows better than expected results last week from big banks JPMorgan Chase (JPM), Citigroup (C) and Bank of America (BAC).

"The U.S. economic fundamentals are pretty good. And the global economy is accelerating," said David Joy, chief market strategist at Ameriprise Financial.

For now, Wall Street is closely tracking the fate of Trump's tax plan, which has a long way to go before enactment by Congress.

The GOP's tax framework would cut the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20% and encourage U.S. multinationals to bring profits sitting overseas back home.

Those proposals would be great news to tech titans like Apple (AAPL, Tech30) and Microsoft (MSFT, Tech30) that have hoarded lots of cash overseas. Banks and other high-tax payers like Disney (DIS) and McDonald's (MCD)would also be winners.

Medclinican

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 9:06am
Originally posted by CRS, DrPH CRS, DrPH wrote:

Google "Donald Trump Lolita Express"  

and I don't use Google. It tracks you and logs everyplace you go and keeps a file on your computer with it.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko-ono-i-had-an-affair-with-hillary-clinton-in-the-70s/

The artist and widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a collection of cups and saucers she is exhibiting at the Museum of Modern Art, totally took reporters by surprise by admitting she had not only met the former First Lady at various times during a series of protests against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970s but also knew her “intimately”.

The celebrity admitted laughingly to having “a fling” with her at the time and acknowledged her election “would be a great advancement for LGBT and Women rights in America” she added.

You want to talk pedophiles?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes

• A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'
  • Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked picture
  • The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
  • s of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
  • He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
  • Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family's old scandals will be brought to the forefront

comment: I have other pics and links to incidents involving Barack Obama which are simply too dangerous to post here. The moral of the story is that if you dig deep enough you can find something on every priest and politician as well a Photoshop creations which are favorite of the mainstream media.

We didn't elect Trump to date our daughters or come to dinner or be our pal - we elected him to make America great again and it is what he does since first taking the oath of office that matters. Everyone has a past.

I will continue to focus on what Trump is doing that could make him the best president ever for the last 50 years. What shoes his wive wears to fly to the Harvey Hurricane or any of it is just not relevant to the present time. Everyone can change and their is a huge learning curve for anyone trying to be the President of the United States.

The Dow is at an all time high. Despite all the whining - they are trying to get a health care system in there which will be better than Obamacare which is dying. I said it was - it is - and Trump tweeted it as well.

Eventually people will realize that like in a marriage - we have to work with we we have and be positive. Criticizing with no ideas or plans is worthless chatter.  Tell me what you think should be happening rather than all the mud slinging. That is of value.

Medclinician

jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 9:12am
An economy booming after many of it's safeguards have been removed - what could possibly go wrong with that? I guess we don't learn our lessons well.

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 9:24am
Of course investors are happy with Trump.  He is making them rich.  Not so the rather poorer classes who work for them.  his policies are bankrupting them.

Making the fat-cats richer is usual for right-wing policies, but only the most extreme do so at the expense of the little guy.  The more moderate right-wing policies usually make the little guy a small amount better off as the profits filter down.

But the extreme right-wing policies have a much more worrying side.  No growth that extreme can be sustained for any length of time.  Under normal conditions anything over about 5% growth is unstable and leads to sudden crashes.  When it is achieved by protectionist policies, the crash takes a while to happen.  At first there is only profit.  The countries diddled out of their fair shares can see the reason for this and institute protectionist policies of their own to limit the hemorrhage of their profits abroad.  Only the largest can afford to do so when their market partner is as big as America and their complicated administration systems take a while to get going.  (Smaller countries just end up accepting the loss of monies.)  But, once they do, then reverse protectionism is instigated and the profit pipeline is severed.  Smart investors get out before this crash and only the little guy and the terminally slow suffer from the crash.

Enjoy it while it lasts.  The clock is ticking.

Hilary and Yoko?  I hope they had fun.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Of course investors are happy with Trump.  He is making them rich.  Not so the rather poorer classes who work for them.  his policies are bankrupting them.

Making the fat-cats richer is usual for right-wing policies, but only the most extreme do so at the expense of the little guy.  The more moderate right-wing policies usually make the little guy a small amount better off as the profits filter down.

But the extreme right-wing policies have a much more worrying side.  No growth that extreme can be sustained for any length of time.  Under normal conditions anything over about 5% growth is unstable and leads to sudden crashes.  When it is achieved by protectionist policies, the crash takes a while to happen.  At first there is only profit.  The countries diddled out of their fair shares can see the reason for this and institute protectionist policies of their own to limit the hemorrhage of their profits abroad.  Only the largest can afford to do so when their market partner is as big as America and their complicated administration systems take a while to get going.  (Smaller countries just end up accepting the loss of monies.)  But, once they do, then reverse protectionism is instigated and the profit pipeline is severed.  Smart investors get out before this crash and only the little guy and the terminally slow suffer from the crash.

Enjoy it while it lasts.  The clock is ticking.

Hilary and Yoko?  I hope they had fun.

It remains to be seen as far as a rebound from the rapid increase. Obviously at some point some are going to sell while things are better and it will subdue the market some.  We cannot create jobs when companies are under fire by such strict regulation they can't make a profit or compete with offshore.  We need to have a lot more items with the sticker made in the U.S.A.

We have the technology and ability to manufacture things if our own huge companies will bring the work home and stop making other countries rich.

Meanwhile the Flu is spreading and North Korea is cyber attacking with little vulnerability and could launch a killer virus in the U.S. soon.

Just as we learned in combat training and medicine - you must triage. What is important. Most of the mainstream garbage isn't.

Medclinician
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 10:00am
Making other countries rich?

China is currently holding America's economy up. (You really do not want to know how much you owe them.  Don't worry we owe them our shirts too.)  Every other country on the planet owes every other country.  If you want to know who is profiting unfairly, look at who is the richest per-capita and has the most disposable income/lifestyle.  I wonder whom that could be?

The worrying bit comes if anyone calls in their debt.  Surprise surprise, Greece has nothing on America.  The reason there is no foreclosure yet, is that once the house of cards starts to fall everyone is scared that their cards will fall with you.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2017 at 4:16pm
BEST adultress everrrrrr.....  appointed by the BEST President everrrrrrr...
to be ambassador to the Vatican ???

what the #$%$&^* ???

ya just can't make this stuff upLOL

GOP Senate Confirms Known Adulteress As Vatican Ambassador

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/10/gop-senate-confirms-known-adulteress

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 3:55pm

'It's very hard not to give tax cuts to the wealthy,' Steven Mnuchin now says

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/apos-apos-very-hard-not-153400431.html

and yet ANOTHER  Trump promise BROKEN

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2017 at 3:38pm
best Prez ever ???
hmmm
not so much

Trump's economic adviser faked a bad phone connection to get Trump to stop talking

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/22/1717908/-Trump-s-economic-adviser-faked-a-bad-phone-connection-to-get-Trump-to-stop-talking

toddler in the White House whom the adults in the room have to watch at all times
I fully expect to see a report that lil' Donnie has stuck a fork in a toaster LOL

this guy is a LAUGHING STOCK
the entire world is laughing at him and he is too stoopid to figure it out Tongue
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 11:53am
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-house-vote-again-tax-bill-trump-verge-125829589--sector.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives gave final approval on Wednesday to the biggest overhaul of the U.S. tax code in 30 years, sending a sweeping $1.5 trillion bill to President Donald Trump for his signature.

The House approved the measure, 224-201, passing it for the second time in two days after a procedural foul-up forced another vote on Wednesday. The Senate had passed it 51-48 in the early hours of Wednesday.

"By cutting taxes and reforming the broken system, we are now pouring rocket fuel into the engine of our economy," Trump said in a statement after the vote.

Trump, who had emphasized a tax cut for middle-class Americans during his 2016 campaign, said at the start of a Cabinet meeting before the vote that lowering the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent was "probably the biggest factor in this plan."

comment: Despite hundreds of irrelevant posts and bashing - this president is doing something rather than just talk.  And although we see ripping here of hundreds of posts against Trump - many of them are not even from Americans - who I would remind. He is not your president. He is ours.

I am proud of what Trump will have accomplished today. The economy is growing, the stocks have improved, they are talking of sending an expedition to the moon, and the wall will go up to protect our country from illegal immigrants which are destroying.

To those outside the U.S. they are not going to like the Make America Great Again and America First. Of course not. Shipping millions of job and money offshore, having a half-trillion dollar trade deficit with China - and talk of a cold war when China won't muzzle Kim Jong-un who is putting anthrax to send us on ICBMs.

Know what - he is our president. And today I am proud of him. He did good.

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 12:00pm

best Prez ever ???
hmmm
not so much

Trump's economic adviser faked a bad phone connection to get Trump to stop talking

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/22/1717908/-Trump-s-economic-adviser-faked-a-bad-phone-connection-to-get-Trump-to-stop-talking

toddler in the White House whom the adults in the room have to watch at all times
I fully expect to see a report that lil' Donnie has stuck a fork in a toaster LOL

this guy is a LAUGHING STOCK
the entire world is laughing at him and he is too stoopid to figure it out Tongue

The only laughing stock are the Social Justice Warriors who will not allow free speech and the DNC who were crooks and broke hundreds of laws - and  Hillary Clinton and her foundation which was pay for play - and it is Pandora's box as to all the evil let loose on the world. God help us, she wasn't elected.

Hillary lost - get over it. Let's move on to rebuild and fix America.

When you learn to spell stoopid - maybe you will understand what it means.

It is the Democrats now who are losing big time and the media which are for the most part liars.

We won't get fooled again - and that is what every Trump vote meant - people all across America were fed up -  and that is why he was elected.

Once more with feeling - now we won't get fooled again.

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 12:23pm
how ya fairing with the new tax cuts med ???
Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a WH briefing that we would be getting back $4K a year
whats your take going to be ???

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 12:33pm
won't get fooled again you say ???

LOL !!!

well that lasted about 5 minutes or so LOL

Trump Promised A Tax Cut Aimed At The Middle Class. Looks Like He Missed -- Badly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-promised-tax-cut-aimed-001630669.html

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump promised as he ran for president that the middle class would get a “massive” tax cut of 35 percent. After taking office, he promised that cuts would be aimed squarely at the middle class. His top economic aides promised a tax system no less progressive than the one in place today.

With a Republican Congress on the cusp of approving that tax cut legislation, Trump has failed to deliver on all three.

The bill reduces federal taxes by about 10 percent for the middle class, not the promised 35 percent, and only for eight years. What’s more, if the president was aiming to help the middle class, he missed wildly: Federal taxes as a percentage of income will go down most for the wealthiest.

And because the tax cuts for individuals expire after 2025, while the 40 percent reduction in the corporate income tax rate is forever, the end product will be a tax code significantly less progressive than today’s.

Donald Trump to the American public  "SUCKERS"LOL

and in a speech given by Trump in 2017

he promised universal health care

do I even need to comment on that ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 12:54pm
Pruitt's EPA refuses to regulate chemicals specifically targeted by Toxic Substances Control Act

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/12/20/1726242/-Pruitt-s-EPA-refuses-to-regulate-chemicals-specifically-targeted-by-Toxic-Substances-Control-Act

meh
so some blue collar types kick the bucket
unnecessary regulations !!!!

#MAGA LOL
cause Trump is such a populist and really REALLY cares about average people !!!!!!

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 12:58pm
and it just keeps getting WORSE

A look at some winners and losers under the GOP tax plan

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-look-at-some-winners-and-losers-under-the-gop-tax-plan/ar-BBH3HCZ?li=BBnb7Kz

but hey

#MAGA LOL

or should I say #SUCKERS !!!! LOL

hint

it's the second thingy

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 1:58pm

how ya fairing with the new tax cuts med ???
Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a WH briefing that we would be getting back $4K a year
whats your take going to be ???

Since I am dirt poor and alone I will do better than last year.  The single tax credit nearly doubled. Since I haven't been part of the Hamster revolution and have 6 or more children - I won't feel the bite of not being able to deduct money as Welfare has encouraged people to make many children and the taxpayers to pay for them. 

As I am trying to start a business again I will benefit from a better economy and less government regulation.  I doubt I will get much back - but then again doubling the exemption for singles is a first in history when mostly married and with children got most of the breaks.

As the big players - corporations get some air to breathe - we will see more jobs and more goods made in the U.S. versus everything with China or Japan labels on it.

To be blunt - America is a business. It is people and they feel - but we need to work for our money and pay taxes on what we make to make it work.

I work on something 20 hours a day and I am trying to make a living. You cannot even have a budget without cutting costs.

Most of all we need to stop taking care of illegal immigrants more than our own people. It will predict that Trump - at the end of his term - if CNN doesn't have a media heart - attack by then - will have more accomplishments and wins than we have seen almost since Truman or Roosevelt.

There will be a better economy, more jobs, we will be more respected, have a stronger military - the border illegal immigration has already shrunk to less than half of what it was.

Hillary was promising everyone everything to get votes while in the back of the curtain laughing about the same groups she needed for support.

Conspiracy is the media and liberals trying for a year to advance a total fiction - in fact many about Trump. There was no collusion - no breaking of laws - Hillary's group helped with the Uranium deal that gave Russia materials to make nuclear bombs to use on us.

You know - I do think before I start these topics. And when I posted Best President Ever - since I don't drink - do drugs -even smoke - I was aware of I would have to live with it on here.

I am intelligent and I looked at what Trump was trying to do and the issues he was targeting and he was right. America was becoming the laughing stock of the world - shamed in Syria - shamed in Iraq by Isis

He is the best president ever for helping to wipe out ISIS in Iraq. Obama couldn't do it because he didn't want to hurt the Muslims in any form.

If you sat down and made a list of what Trump has done - including building up our military as we are about to have Kim Jong-un launch a missile covered with Anthrax - Obama would still be stuttering and lying to the people.

If you made a list - you will find out Trump has done more in his first year to help us and than Obama did in 8 years and really hurt us.

Hurt me, I can tell you. My business died during the Obama years and I was moderately rich.  His policies killed it.

So, I munch my crust of bread in the corner knowing that if we go to war, we are at least trying to get prepared.

We were lied to for 8 years. The Obamacare was a joke. It nearly put me out in the street. Many of my friends did wind up in the street as their premiums went through the roof. You could not even get on their net which was hacked many times, and you would not get your own doctor nor would the big players - who are deserting it - willing to accept it in the end.

Game over Dudette Hillary - get over it and move on. You lost.

Pass Go and collect an extra $200 on your taxes courtesy of Trump and his major tax victory.

Medclinician

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 2:17pm
make a list ?

sure

go ahead

and you really said this ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
"Hillary was promising everyone everything to get votes while in the back of the curtain laughing about the same groups she needed for support."

obviously you did not see even one of Trumps campaign speeches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and $200 courtesy of Trump
your kidding right????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what did he PROMISE to the middle class ????????????????????????????????????????????

let ME fill YOU in

he said and I quote a "35%" reduction in middle class taxes

your really NOT paying attention are YOU ????????????????????????????????????????????????

$200 ????

"major tax victory " ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LOL
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  !!!!!!!

setting the bar kind of low aren't you
heck thats not even a bar
more like a TINY crack in the sidewalk

thanks for the laugh thoughLOL

$200 ??????

TOO funny

$200 ??????

jut blew milk out my nose LOLLOLLOL
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2017 at 2:21pm
I'm sorry

but $200  "major tax victory "

I just can't get over that

I'm gonna have to go to the emergency room

I just busted a gut

LAUGHING
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2018 at 2:17pm
I don't like Trump,but I do like the way he called out the Pakistanis,they take your money, And then stab you in the back,about time someone called them out
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2018 at 2:19pm
I also agree.  It may not be diplomatic, but it sure is honest!  That makes a nice change in politics.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2018 at 8:15pm
yeah
about that foreign policy thingy

American ALLIES report on Trump: "Catastrophic," "Dangerous."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/2/1729317/-American-ALLIES-report-on-Trump-Catastrophic-Dangerous

“Without fail, they just had wide eyes about the entire engagement,” the former official told me. Even if few took his martial bluster about Venezuela seriously, Trump struck them as uninformed about their issues and dangerously unpredictable, asking them to expend political capital on behalf of a U.S. that no longer seemed a reliable partner. “The word they all used was: ‘This guy is insane.’”
Seasoned diplomats who have seen Trump up close throw around words like “catastrophic,” “terrifying,” “incompetent” and “dangerous.” In Berlin this spring, I listened to a group of sober policy wonks debate whether Trump was merely a “laughingstock” or something more dangerous. Virtually all of those from whom I’ve heard this kind of ranting are leaders from close allies and partners of the United States.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 2:39pm

White House physician: Trump is in excellent physical and mental health

The White House physician said Tuesday that President Trump is in excellent physical and mental health, adding he has “absolutely no concerns about the president’s cognitive ability or his neurological function” after conducting a medical examination of the president last week.

“All clinical data indicates the president is healthy and that he will remain so for the duration of his presidency,” Dr. Ronny Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy, said during a Tuesday briefing with reporters.

Live with it.  He is as strong an ox at 71 - wish I had his physical as mine.

Medclinician

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/16/white-house-physician-trump-is-in-excellent-physical-and-mental-health.html

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 3:04pm
71, fat, desk job and perfect blood pressure.  My A**e! - Although the rest is credible.  After all he has the best health insurance in the country - which he removed from millions of those either less fortunate, clever or crooked.  It is true; the Devil takes care of his own.

Of course, that does not cover mental health..................................................................
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 5:47pm
Trump didn't need to have a physical

we all knew what the results would be anyway

and "strong as an ox" ???

LOL !!!

NO

more like the weight of an ox
have you seen  picture of him from behind?

that is one huge #$# for a white boy LOL

pic of Trump playing tennis in white SEE THROUGH shorts
LOL
try and get that picture out of your mind

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+playing+golf+wearing+white&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=nU5wqjAt1t4KFM%253A%252CfwKB_nbOrvInwM%252C_&usg=__-8ipdpeqQX6-6LoPxl83o1o4b7U%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG_ufy793YAhUEbawKHWbnCGoQ9QEILTAB#imgrc=nU5wqjAt1t4KFM:

and anyone who knows a little history KNOWS that the government lies about Presidential health issues
for example Woodrow Wilson and his stroke
and Ronald Reagan and alzheimers
and how about JFK and his multiple health problems

read a book every now and then
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 6:09pm
wanna know what a BUTT KISSER looks like?
then take a look at Trump's "doctor"
and  listen to some of his ridiculous statements
REAL doctors DO NOT talk like this
nor do they make fantastic predictions about someones future health

you can be healthy as a horse one day and in the ICU or dead the next
let me use myself as an example
7 years ago my only chronic health issues were seasonal allergies and a bum knee
until
UNTIL
I woke up from a sound sleep with the most incredible chest pain ever
I was having a heart attack
cardiac muscle was dying
it was only  a matter of time before I developed a fatal arrhythmia and DIED

this weekend I worked with a patient who was in his early 60's
NO chronic health issues
not on a single medication
came in with "throat problems"
diagnosis ???
esophageal cancer
gastric cancer
kidney cancer

another "healthy as a horse patient" came in because he noticed he was fatigued and bruised easilly
diagnosis ?
acute lymphocytic leukemia

Trumps "doctor" was most likely given a script to read from
either that or lose his job
what a joke
that MD should be  ashamed of himself
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 6:34pm
If You Think Trump's Height Weight Stats Are Bull, That Makes You A "Girther"

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/16/1733422/-If-You-Think-Trump-s-Height-Weight-Stats-Are-Bull-That-Makes-You-A-Girther

6'3" and 239 lbs ???  LOL
guess again LOL

to ANYONE who believes this
I have a really nice ocean front lot for sale just outside Phoenix,AZ
sell it to you real cheap LOL

EVERYTHING about Trump is a LIE in one way shape or form
EVERYTHING
it is literally WHO and WHAT he is
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 7:12pm

3 Things To Know About The Cognitive Test Trump's Doctor Gave Him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-things-know-cognitive-test-235524320.html

HA HA HA

TOOOOO  funny.....

so Trump can draw a picture of a clock

good to knowLOL

my cat could pass this "test"

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 8:54pm

Trump at Risk for a Heart Attack With Dangerous Weight and Skyrocketing Cholesterol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-risk-heart-attack-dangerous-220447054.html

healthiest President ever ???

are you freaking kidding me ???

Trumps doctor is either a really really bad physician or maybe he is just a propagandist ???

another BigMac or two and Trump will be considered officially OBESE

Trump’s body mass index, which is 29.9, means he’s considered overweight. He's gained about three pounds since last year. That number is just squeaking under the line between "overweight" and "obese."

Trump's total cholesterol has also risen from 169 last year to 223; his level of so-called "bad" cholesterol has also increased from 94 to 143. According to the NIH's MedlinePlus, those numbers are "borderline high."

that "bad" cholesterol is really high and his total cholesterol is high

especially considering that he has been on a statin for years

glad I don't go to his "doctor"

he's getting really mediocre treatment

and yet once again THE FACTS get in the way LOL

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2018 at 8:11am

‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Director James Gunn Offers $100,000 If Trump Will Step On A Scale

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-girthers_us_5a5eea56e4b0ee2ff32b949c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

and it seems Trump has grown an inch in height ?

well

some people especially old men do get that late growth spurt LOL

does Trump tell the truth about ANYTHING ????????????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic