Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Kennedy Files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kennedy Files
    Posted: October 27 2017 at 7:08am
This is just a question:

Trump has released some, but not all, of the Kennedy assassination files.

Is it an attempt to uncover the truth?  Trump himself is  bit of a Kennedy conspiracy nut, so for once I expect that the reason for the last few files to remain secret is genuinely on the request of the FBI.

The alternative theory is that he never intended to release the lot, but this is a great distraction from internal problems in the White House; like the two recent angry senator resignations.

For once, I think Trump is being genuine.  Am I wrong, could there be a third reason, what do you all think?
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2017 at 7:21am
Not being one into conspiracy theories much, I will venture a wild uneducated guess.

Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Trump himself is  bit of a Kennedy conspiracy nut, so for once I expect that....

He can enjoy personally knowing more than others about it.SmileTongueWink

- - -
Since the papers have been sealed for 25 years and some remain sealed I wonder who would still be embarrassed by what is in them.

Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2017 at 8:41am
https://www.rt.com/usa/407934-jfk-assassination-files-cia-fbi/ 

Soviet fear of all-out war

The Soviet Union feared that the assassination of John F. Kennedy would lead to all-out war between it and the United States.

A CIA source cited in the documents claimed that officials in the Communist Party believed the killing was part of a conspiracy by the “ultra-right” in the US, and were concerned that “without leadership, some irresponsible general in the US might launch a missile at the Soviet Union.”

Soviet officials also described assassin Lee Harvey Oswald as “a neurotic maniac who was disloyal to his own country,”and played down the significance of his time within the Union.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2017 at 2:42pm
Chump is using them  to DEFLECT.................

so so obvious ,give the Great unwashed a titbit ,

keep them busy for a while............

he thinks we as DUMB as he .............

NOTHING genuine about any of the CHUMPS ,

they all PLASTIC SHOW PONYS..............
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic