Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Texas Shooting -War on Christianity has begun - Event Date: November 05 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2017 at 2:57am
Tell an idiot you are his friend and he will support/follow you.  The dumber people are, the slower they are to see the lies.

Add to that the fact that ALL people, even the smartest ones, tend to base their judgements on belief not proof.

Finally, drowning men clutch at straws - and in this pond the alternatives were not a boat, raft or even a log, but just a fairly rotten twig or two.

So, no amount of "crying in the wilderness" or "playing Cassandra" will help one iota in these arguments.  You are probably going to have to simply wait for the big bang.  There have been a few preliminary pops, but deafness is not easily cured either.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2017 at 4:41am
Ps.  I am not a Christian and not prepared to lie about it, but I know my ten commandments and the two additions/clarifications Jesus added.  I try to follow them dilligently, as they offer the basis of a sound and good morality.  I am having some difficulty with the sermon on the mount, this is why:

"judge not and ye shall jot be judged."  is becoming impossible for me, so I hope the judgement I eventually receive is at least understanding of my reasons.

America is a great country to live in already, but has an international reputation for being a "fair weather friend".  It also benefits from an unfair international economic bias, driven/sustained, at least in part, by its huge power basis.  That is why so many people appear to both hate America and yet want to live there.  (I do neither, by the way.)

Yet, many folk, who claim to be Christians, think this is acceptable,  they put economic success before healthcare and care in general, for the poor,  ignore the suffering of the unfortunate and support a gigantic liar.  I judge that as indefensibly unchristian.  You cannot serve both God and Mamon.

I can't see Trump as the Antichrist, he is just an ordinary psychopath*, but he does speak of peace whilst risking war, and a really big war at that.  I cannot say that economic growth is a bad thing.  But, I do see the benefits of this way of boosting the economy as being illusory for all but the very, very rich, and temporary too, especially as this is the first time Trump has been in a position with no effective bankruptcy option.  I can't even say the opposition would have done much better, I don't believe they would.  But, I can say that Trump's policies, propaganda and intentions are immoral, unprincipled and indefensible.

*Most CEOs are.
nc_girl View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nc_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2017 at 10:47am
Trump hasn't sold us out to Russia, it was Hillary and her crew who did that.  Please read facts and stop listening to the main stream media.  After millions spent, they still haven't gotten Trump for any wrong doings with Russia.

Saying something is true doesn't make it true.

All Trump has done is do what the majority of the people in this country want him to do... take care of us first.  We're tired of sending money overseas and having the govts just absorb it and not use it to help their citizens.  We're tired of our 'friends' only being our 'friend' if we pay them to fill that role.  We stand by those who stand by us ie Israel, England, etc.  Globalist are just upset that the crush of money they were hoping to get from the US is not forthcoming now because we have someone in office who cares about our country and the people in it.

I'm not going to argue the point because I know that people are either pro-Trump and 'get it' or they are anti-Trump and so sure of what they think is real and true.

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2017 at 11:23am
Mainstream media has oversight.  Most of the internet does not.

The media are not honest, true.  But they are not able to be as blatantly dishonest as many on the internet.  Worse, when a person in power defames the press, it is always (historically speaking) to cover up the nasty things they are planning and to prepare for the additional power they plan to grab.

I have no doubt Hilary was crooked, but she never tried to silence the press the way this administration does.  That speaks louder than anything said over the net.  I confess the current tone of events is chilling.
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2017 at 1:00pm
"All Trump has done is do what the majority of the people in this country want him to do."

let me repeat myself AGAIN

Trump LOST THE POPULAR VOTE
he DOES NOT speak for the majority of Americans

he claimed he won the popular vote by millions over a year ago
we are all STILL WAITING for that proof
so far
 nothing,zilch,nada
just more FAKE NEWS from the KING of FAKE NEWS
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2017 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by nc_girl nc_girl wrote:

Trump hasn't sold us out to Russia, it was Hillary and her crew who did that.  

I do work with the FBI and believe/trust them implicitly.  Facts matter, not "alternative facts." 

If Trump wasn't in Russia's back pocket, how do you explain this, which was obtained during surveillance of Russian communications?  

President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, denied in a statement Monday that he suggested setting up a "back channel" communication line to the Kremlin that would bypass US intelligence agencies and persist after Trump was inaugurated.

But Kushner acknowledged in the statement, which came ahead of a closed-door appearance before the Senate Intelligence Committee, that he asked Russia's ambassador to the US in December whether the Trump transition team could use Russia's embassy to communicate privately with Moscow about Syria.

The meeting with the ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, "occurred in Trump Tower, where we had our transition office, and lasted twenty [to] thirty minutes," Kushner wrote in an 11-page statement detailing his contacts with Russian nationals during the election and transition period.

"Lt. General Michael Flynn (Ret.), who became the President's National Security Advisor, also attended ... I stated our desire for a fresh start in relations."

Kushner said Kislyak, whose tenure in the US ended this past weekend, asked whether there was "a secure line in the transition office to conduct a conversation" about the US's Syria policy.

"General Flynn or I explained that there were no such lines," Kushner wrote. But he said he went on to ask whether the Russian Embassy "had an existing communications channel ... we could use where they would be comfortable transmitting the information they wanted to relay to General Flynn."

Kislyak said they didn't, according to Kushner, and "nothing else occurred."

"I did not suggest a 'secret back channel,'" he wrote. "I did not suggest an on-going secret form of communication for then or for when the administration took office. I did not raise the possibility of using the embassy or any other Russian facility for any purpose other than this one possible conversation in the transition period. We did not discuss sanctions."

CRS, DrPH
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2017 at 1:27pm

New TV Ad Thanks Trump For Ending War On Christmas That Never Existed

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-tv-ad-thanks-trump-for-ending-war-on-christmas-that-never-existed_us_5a3ea0aae4b025f99e177d8b

America First Policies — a nonprofit started by former Trump campaign aides ― is set to air a new Christmas day commercial in which “everyday Americans are standing to thank President Trump.”

Donald Trump has changed the Presidential Challenge Coin and it's a disgrace

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/12/22/1726973/-Donald-Trump-has-changed-the-Presidential-Challenge-Coin-and-it-s-a-disgrace

trying to establish a CULT OF PERSONALITY ???

Kim Jong-un would be so proud !

a pathetic little man inhabits the White House

and is soiling the carpet in the Oval Office as we speak

now here is a REAL war against Christianity

Egyptian Mob Sacks Christian Church After Friday Prayers

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/23/egyptian-mob-sacks-christian-church-friday-prayers/

I'm never quite sure about "religion"

does it bring out the best in humans or the worst ???

“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.” Gary Kasparov
Turboguy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turboguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2017 at 10:17am
God damn, Satori!

I wish I could have seen your face on election night.

When you KNEW Hillary was going to win. Your blessed CNN had done their best to discredit the Trump even saying she had a, what was it again? 98.9% chance of winning the presidency and then when the numbers came out your side, your party, your candidate lay in ruins before you. Ol' Zer0's legacy in question, two or three SCOTUS nomination she wouldn't get to make, economic prosperity now on the horizon... I can only imagine that delicious look... those delicious tears. I'd bottle them.

Nine years ago people like you squealed with delight at the prospect of Zer0's ascension, saying that the people had spoken, and what we got was failed policy after failed policy, the single handedly worst, most hated law in US history since prohibition, and foreign policy so bad that we will be picking up the pieces and cleaning up the messes of his inept mishandling for a generation, and here you are wanting more of the same.

Open your eyes man. You're smarter than this.

You're better than this.
Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley
Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2018 at 6:59pm

Ari Melber Slams Hypocritical Right-Wing Christians: 'Royal Court Has Been Exposed'

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/01/ari-melber-slams-hypocritical-right-wing

OUCH !!!

now that is gonna leave a mark

AND IT SHOULD

Satori View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2018 at 8:17am
war on Christianity ?
OR
war on teh stoopid ???

Trump adviser claims ‘word of God’ will protect us from flu

https://nypost.com/2018/02/06/trump-adviser-claims-word-of-god-will-protect-us-from-flu/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic