Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Harrys marring a YANK what will the racists say ??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Harrys marring a YANK what will the racists say ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harrys marring a YANK what will the racists say ??
    Posted: November 30 2017 at 1:49pm
Good on Prince Harry breaking down those race barriers by marring an American,

i think the world  might never be the same .......

after all a Yank in the Palace whatever next ,

oh well love conqures all BARRIERS, 

who is anyone to come between LOVE between two Adults,

even if they one is an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

p.s. we all foreigners in another country.

p.p.s when my daughter went to meet her husbands Family they (BLACK people LOL),the young ones asked him why he had married a foreigner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(we thought that hell funny )

just something to think about.................

GOOD ON YA HARRY AND MEG.................
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 8:45pm
Who really cares who Harry marries. I sure don't care and did not care who William married...Queen was the only one who cared about William. Anyone taking bets that the Queen will skip Charles and go right to William?
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2017 at 5:18am
Well they made their first public appearance together and the crowd seemed to love her. So I guess we shall see how it goes.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2017 at 6:05am
I am delighted.

Our Royal family has long had huge constraints on whom they could marry.  No divorcees, foreigners (except thise with Royal blood in common with our royal family), commoners, Catholics or people of colour.

At last, a bit of freedom to just be human.  A gilded cage is still a cage, no matter how thick the gilding.   That is the main reason I am a Republican.

Hallelujah!!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2017 at 2:50pm
the UK is a Republic,

its run by the people,and the Monarch has to do the bidding of the PEOPLE via parliment,

unlike saudi arabia which is an absolute monarchy

thats the way i see it ....
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic