Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Failed l countries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Failed l countries
    Posted: January 12 2018 at 3:38pm
Sorry to say Chump is right on this one,

Some of those countries are "Sh.tholes"

One has to ask why......

And how can we change that ,instead of throwing

good money after bad supporting despot regimes
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2018 at 6:07pm

carbon - He is right! My family, though they didn't want to, left Ireland and Scotland because at the time the bloody English had turned their countries into sh.tholes! No one living in a paradise wants to immigrate! People living in a sh.thole think this is paradise! The immigrants I know and have worked with over the past forty years, work harder for less, volunteer and contribute more, are more religious and patriotic to an adopted country than most native born Americans I know! This isn't rocket science! If you don't want these people here (and believe me Republican businessmen do want the cheep labor) don't build a wall, and don't deport them, make laws against hiring them and then throw the people hiring them in jail! The jobs will dry up and they'll go home but be ready to pay 3 to 4 times as much for your fruit and veg and your new roof and the dry wall and carpet in your new home and your Tyson's chicken and hundreds of other goods and services because the price of labor is going to sky rocket!

On another subject:
I wonder if Trump realizes that in 1914 the U.S. basically invaded and took control of Haiti, took all the money out of the banks and let the Marines rule the island with an iron hand!
Buy more ammo!
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2018 at 6:17pm
OH, one more thing! This country was not built on " Why do we want people from these sh.thole countries"!
It was built on “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
God bless this country and "F" all racists!
Buy more ammo!
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2018 at 6:29pm
ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic