Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Small Rule

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Small Rule
    Posted: June 07 2006 at 11:44am

Everything related to the threat of an avian flu pandemic seems to be somewhat confusing at times.  This situation has attracted people to this forum from all walks of life.   This makes it important for us to respect ones beliefs and individuality no matter how unique they may appear.  

Having said all of that, we need to add another small rule.  Members will no longer be allowed to use usernames that contain a biblical theme, such as:  Son of Man,  Man of Man, 666!,  etc ....   If somebody truly thinks that they are something that they are not, we don't want to inadvertently encourage that type of behavior.  The other reason for someone to create a username like that would be for the sole purpose of causing problems.  Therefore, if you see a new member appear, and their username is later changed to Guest, they have not been banned.  They just simply need to choose a different handle.

Smile

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:11pm
does the lack of a Biblical handle change the way someone will post or does having an evocative handle of any type serve as a warning system? Having a guest handle will just delay the process...just an opinion.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:22pm
A warning system that somebody needs help, maybe.   I will admit, 99% of the time, it's because somebody wants to cause problems.  However, we don't want to be too incenctive just in case the person falls into the  .01% category.  So yes, this approach will somehow be taken advantage of by the "trolls", as we call them.   

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 12:24pm
okee dokee
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 1:07pm
Thanks you..... Now about those signatures........
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 1:14pm
what about them twoolf? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 5:07pm
I think the main thing we should want to do is to INFORM people about what we think is reliable information, and PERSUADE them to make their OWN informed decisions helpful to their health and well being.  Certainly the main focus are things we can most easily agree that they need discussing, but spiritual health should not be ruled out, since that can be impacted negatively by widespread suffering.

However the best way we can help and persuade is to be patient and open to differences, which means not saying things that will turn off many people.  It is prudent to not warn people they are going to hell in your signature, mainly because many people will stop listening to you.  Discussion of the details of your spiritual solutions should be in a forum where it is clear that that is the focus, rather than for example a discussion about some medical or practical matter. 

Thanks Albert for having the courage to take steps to make this site agreeable to most people so we can have a wide influence, and thanks to all for being generally quite agreeable in discussions.

By the way, I am a Buddhist, but I know a lot about Christianity, Judaism, Taoism, and Shintoism. Judaism .
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 6:14pm
Sounds like social enginering, which there is way too much of. The world is made up of both religious and non religious.  Why pretend it is not?
2ifbyC View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ifbyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 6:17pm
OH PLEEEEASSEE! Are you serious?!?!?!?

"Saint Albert Guest the Great - Patron Saint of all Students and Researchers of the Natural Sciences"

I'm very disappointed in this decision. I though that we were above this.

[running away with fingers in ears] I can't hear you! [/running away with fingers in ears]

ETA The above quote is legit except for the addition in blue. I'm not a troll. I've participated more on this site than I have any other throughout the years. I just find this decision soooo distrubing. [shaking head]

Survival does have an 'I'!

Dodging 'canes on Florida's central Gulf Coast
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 7:42pm
I personally don't have a problem with this. In the coming days we will be seeing much more traffic on both sites and alot more different people from different backrounds. This will include the mentally ill, who sometimes really do believe they are someone else and it would be better not to feed into this behavior and one way to do this is to avoid it to begin with. Or perhaps the mentally ill person may believe that he is having contact with God or whoever (whatever name they are using) and this could cause even more problems especially if it really is a troll). Having worked with the mentally ill in the past this is not a far-fetched idea. So if it will help to avoid the "trolls" and not feed into negative behavior then I don't see that this small "rule" will cause that many problems.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 7:45pm
I agree with Albert on this. I found the username Son of Man both offensive, and disturbing on a psychological level, as I would any username that indicates somebody thinks s/he is someone s/he isn't, or makes light of any religious belief or figure.

I am a Christian, but I would be just as upset if someone called themself Buddha, Allah, Mohammed, Yahweh, or something that is to indicate evil. Whether I am upset or not is only part of the issue. Others will be too, especially if they are new to the site. We don't want to send people away; one of our purposes, I understood, was to encourage people to take the threat of a pandemic seriously and to show them how to prepare for it. This is a very serious purpose; we are trying to save lives and that must take precedence over some other disagreements.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:05pm
Yeah, but Readymom??  Are we talking about the one who's been here forever??   Say it isn't so...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:08pm
Albert, what happened to your post about Readymom?  It dissappeared...Is she okay now?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:09pm
Seems to me that the issues to be considered here are 100% secular, not religous. If you are proud of your faith and gain strength from it, fine, and I'm pleased you have that strength to hold onto. But I'm sure New Testement quotes are annoying to the multitide of non christian faiths represented here, just as the well dressed folks ringing my door bell every Saturday are annoying. I'm not even going to discuss my faith because it has no relevence to this venue: Preparation and knowledge.
2ifbyC View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ifbyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:16pm
I am glad I didn't pick 'Paul Revere'! Wacko
Survival does have an 'I'!

Dodging 'canes on Florida's central Gulf Coast
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:25pm
Albert,
I agree with this decision, thanks. I appreciate and respect others religious and political views, but I'd just as soon be able to come to this site and get the facts and just the facts especially on the news side. There are plenty of other message boards available for touchy topics. Besides religious and political views injected into a news thread only serve to drift the thread away from the subject.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:37pm
Thanks for the support.... 
Also - Signatures are fine.   It's the username itself that tends to dictate ones future behavior.  The Son of Man member clearly thought that he was God.   That was a problem, and he probably needed some help. 

Now, if someone wants to use a biblical name for personal reasons, then we can always make an exception to the rule.   Simply, we will work with anybody who requests any special circumstances.  

This is not a dictatorship.  If the majority of the members feel strongly about any rule, we would be willing to change/amend it.   It's your forum so you can help make the rules.  

Smile

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:37pm
I sincerely hope the latest changes I've seen on this site won't lead to increased censorship and intolerance of spiritual beliefs.

In times of crisis God is the One most mortals turn to for hope and comfort.

Man will always seek a spiritual hope.

We all find God on our own road,

in our own way,

in our own time.

I pray we can be tolerant of each other, with kindness and peace.

And who knows, maybe we can even learn something wonderful from each other.

Peace.

In Jesus,
Mary Kay

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:47pm

Religion has a rather large role in all of this.  We will never exclude it from the forums.   

Although we prefer for most religious discussion to be in the Religion Room, it will always pop up in the main forums at times, which is fine. Just be sure to use your best judgment if you find yourself starting new religious topics - in the main forums. 

We are not getting rid of religion discussion. I personally would not want that myself.   We are just trying to structure it better.

Smile

Linda View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:47pm

Thank you Albert....I agree completely with you removing that username...It was very offensive.

BTW....what happenned to Readymom?

Insanity is making the same mistakes and expecting different results....therefore...Those who don't learn from history are bound to go insane.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:49pm
I don't have a problem with anyone having a name that is obviously offensive and combative...where do you draw the line?

At some point, we all have to take responsibility for what we read, think and who we choose to engage in conversation with. Nawty Bits, for instance, could be offensive taken the wrong (or right?) way. StandingFirm may sound offensively arrogant unless you know the rest of the story. 2ifbyC can be evocative depending on your point of view.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and taking offense is too...just another way of looking at it.

I honestly cringed at some of the names I saw on here but I just overlooked them, same with signatures. I like them because they are like the eyes...windows to the soul.

Religious points of view are important. I would love to know how people of other faiths view this, and comfort their people through this. Why are we so afraid of thought, difference and faith. Haven't we "evolved" enough as a species to be able to learn from all types of people whether we agree with them or not.

Personally, if a record of what has occured in this pandemic is taken, in order that we may gain wisdom for future generations, all manner of human interaction should be available for reference.

Also, what if the helping hand that you may need comes from a Christian, a Jew, a Buddhist or Muslim, will you bat that hand away?

Things will all work out just fine if we all just remember human kindness and respect goes a long way and we all have a job to do to prepare people to endure.

Blessings!

SF
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:56pm
If I may ramble a little bit more, it's funny to imagine how the new spiritual room will play out in the event of a bf pandemic.   In a situation that is surrounded by so much fear, the religions would most likely mesh together using God as the common factor.  Now, how the Son of God would blend into this scenario, which is the foundation of most all beliefs, I'm not sure as of yet.  But I will predict that this event would bring most all beliefs together.   

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 9:01pm

SF- Your name is fine.  I don't want to make more out of this than what it is.  The three examples of names that I gave earlier is what I am talking about.   It's really not that big of a problem.  Only on occasion.

Smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 9:11pm
Thanks Albert...I was just getting my dander up over some of the other opinions. Time for some Head and Shoulders...night all!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2006 at 9:51pm
StandingFirm,
Just want to let you know I'm a Christian and I agree with your views on religion. It's just that I don't have a lot of time to spend on the boards (gotta work) and when the news threads turn into a politcal or religious debate it's frustrating to me. I've gotten involved in those threads myself, but then later regret it as precious time wasted. I won't change anyone's personal opinion on either front and I'm secure in my own, so why debate? Just want you to know that, and btw, I enjoy your posts.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 5:51am
Hi rodin33

This is a somewhat unusual role that I find myself in, you will have to take my word on this. I agree with you regarding debate and matching verse for verse, the things we differ on. That is edifying only to the church and should be discussed in a forum set up for that purpose. I love to study the Word and enjoy a healthy debate.

My whole point is not to win souls...I cannot do that. My whole purpose and function is to point to the God of comfort and healing. People, in times of crisis, tend to look for answers as to why a loving God would allow such catastrophe to strike His creation. There are answers to that question and there have always been answers to that question. That answer never changes. To me, the "answer" is the rock that the church was built upon.

I don't have the talent for searching for timely news like most of you folks have. I don't have medical training or specialized knowledge that could help anyone anymore than all of you have and continue to have.

I have been so blessed and comforted by everyones wisdom. All of this has been a Godsend to me. All I can do is care, love and pray for people who post their fears and hurts. A listening ear and a willing heart is all I have to offer.

When I start to stink too much around here Albert knows what to do and he has my permission, in advance, to give me the boot.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 6:27am
SF - Nobody will ever get the boot for expressing their beliefs.  We might move a post, but that's it.   Smile
horizon View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 6:48am
great job, albert~!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 6:53am

Albert:   Where is ReadyMom's post? Is she still on the forum? I've read the whole thread twice and haven't seen an answer to that question. I probably went right by it, not unusual for me! LOL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 8:07am
As I've said before, the avian flu will not care about your religious beliefs or you political views.You can believe what you want that's up to you, we just need to keep our heads up on what's really important, watching clusters, analyzing the situation, and prepping for the unknown.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 8:54am
and then when it arrives, and the clusters are our neighborhoods, friends and family..we will be struggling to cope...we will need support...it is just time to start that now so people know where to turn when it happens.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 8:54am
Right on, Ruth!!   Well said!

I come to this site to find focused information I can trust and need to get the "nuggets" as soon as possible so I can decide what to do next.

I respect everyone's diversity and rights to their beliefs and opinions.  Wish I had more time to get into these issues also.  My goal is singular at this time..........

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 2:15pm
Albert, I don't have an opinion on this, it's your forum. But I would ask, pretty please, can we have PM's back??????????????????
Scotty View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 3:02pm
You forgot the "flutter, flutter".
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Sand Sand wrote:

Yeah, but Readymom??  Are we talking about the one who's been here forever??   Say it isn't so...

Sand, what was the post by ReadyMom that got deleted and seems to have caused so much trouble? It seems she has been banned from the forum. Can you respond? Thanks. Ruth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 3:16pm
Posted by Sand yesterday"

"Albert, what happened to your post about Readymom? It dissappeared...Is she okay now?"

Posted by ReadyMom2 June 6th

"I have info on my spread sheet about these nurses .... only one has been mentioned in the past! BUT ... I'm locked out of the fourm and can't get back in to post anything. Had to run to my neighbors house and register under ReadyMom2 to get here. The only thing I can do from my home comp. is READ!!! I keep getting red messages saying I can't acces a single thing! WHy? I need HELP!!! thanks -k"

Apparently ReadyMom was banned from AFT, suceeded in reregistering as ReadyMom2, but must have been found out again, since there were no posts from her after June6. Also, all her posts prior to June 6th have been deleted; I tried a search under her username. A post of mine from yesterday asking Albert what was going on has also been deleted.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?? Can someone HELP me???
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 4:20pm
Hi rutsuyasun, truthfully, I have no idea what is going on. I had a similar problem the other day. I emailed Albert and a couple of other people and after several hours of the same thing you described everything went back to normal.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 6:40pm
I want to share a little story here.

When personal messages were deleted I had to resort to posting my personal email address, which I wasn't crazy about doing, but wanted so much to chat with a member in the "Saved by Grace" room.

We wrote each other and shared phone numbers.
I was sooooo blessed to speak to this awesome person. We talked for, I think almost two hours, on everything from avian flu, to our faith in Christ, to signs of the times, to Revelations.

I wish we could have personal messages again, it's so much more personal and can bring us close when the pandemic hits.

Mary, you're a blessing and a sweetheart!

MK

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 6:50pm

Mary Kay, I want to add my wish to yours about PM's. It would also save a lot of room on the threads when people are trying to discuss something together, and have no other option than an open thread. Why don't we have them anymore? Anybody know? Most forums do hmmmmm...
Cocktail View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocktail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 7:06pm
Albert, you are too darn funny!   You and the other  administrators are constantly throwing people off the board who donīt share your beliefs.   I remember ages ago when I first started on this forum you would deal with Board Trolls in a very open and democratic way.   You would tolerate them until they eventualy left.   Not this BIG BOTHER BS that you pull now!  People come on the board say something left field, maybe strongly disagreeing with board philosophy and the next moment they are out. 

I say make this MOTHERF . . . . . fair and democratic.  Make it Just withīa capital J.   Have everyone state who they are, with their real names, stop keeping things anonomys.   Because unless somebody is threatening another board member, or talking about breaking the law they shouldnīt be kicked off.   Thatīs simply Fascism!

Quit being so afraid to face opposition!   Donīt delete anyone.
Cocktail View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocktail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 7:09pm
PS-  That is no SMALL rule.   Thatīs an attack on our  freedom of speech.
seesthelight View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seesthelight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 7:25pm
Albert..how about watching out for people who are called TROLLS by other members here simply because they don't agree with their views, that is all I have to say..I find that insulting and offensive ..I could care less what they call themselves ...>username  are more or less harmless but I can respect your decision.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 7:33pm

Cocktail, maybe there is more to the picture than you know, maybe Albert cannot go into it. Sometimes you just have to trust. I think the main thing here is that Albert is responsible for keeping the threads on track. That may not be as easy a task as you might think. If you are here looking for news and discussion of the news do you really want the thread to drift away from the topic?

Just my personal opinion here, but what has happened with the Iran thread over on the news side? Last time I looked at it there was discussion over recipes or something. I can't remember now but the point is that the thread is no longer about the original news item. It has now become a disscusion that maybe should be over on this side of the forum. When new people come to this site looking for sound information about avian flu, what would they think if they started reading that thread? I think the pupose of this forum is for open discussion and sharing of important infomation regarding avian influenza and it's potential threat to our lives and way of life. That's pretty important to me. 

I don't have an opinion on the banning of certain people, I don't have enough information on those people to make any kind of judgement, but I think it's possible that Albert does, so I'm just going to trust him on it.

That's my two cents with a nickle thrown in.

Cocktail View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocktail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 7:39pm
If a topic drifts and gets off topic, let it be so.   Who the F . .  . cares.  You donīt ban somebody for getting off topic.   Anyway Albertīs not CIA or the Mossad, so what information does he have that a carefull eye doesnīt?   As I said as long as someone isnt threatening to kill another like half of the post down are . . .this insipid discussion about killing people when the BF hits . . .or threatening another, the person should stay on.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 8:22pm
It tickles the hell out of me to read posts about freedom of speech. THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC FORUM OR A STREET CORNER. This forum exists at the whim of the people who pay the bills. If you want 100% freedom of speech, YOU can pay the bills. For me, I'm not going to mess with it any more. I don't need the extra aggrivation. Will a moderator please cancel my Login? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic