Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

How is everybody doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How is everybody doing?
    Posted: October 27 2006 at 3:55pm

I've been busy working on some personal projects this week and I haven't had much time to post.  Although, I'm always watching.   There also seems to be a slight lull around here.   Remember, flu season is about to hit so things could change fairly quickly.  

So how is everybody?  

Smile
justincase View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justincase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 4:59pm
hi albert, i am a new member just wanted to say this is a great site, great information, thanks
emmajones View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmajones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:01pm
As you can see from my limericks, I'm doing great tonite! I've been mulling over what I've accomplished in 3 short months of prepping, thinking about how overwhelmed I was in the beginning and how far I've come. And I owe it all to this forum. Thank you, Albert!     
b4giving
emmajones View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmajones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:02pm
Oops, forgot to say, "Welcome aboard", justincase. You've come to a great place.
b4giving
Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:13pm
Albert,

I knew I would be busy all week that is why I worked so hard on City Together previously Smile 
Albert View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:22pm
Hi justincase, glad to have you with us.   Smile

Hi emma, I  think you did very good with it.  

Everybody has prepped hard for the last several months.  Now, we just need to stay on our toes going into flu season.  Make your final preps list now, which includes the things that you need to replenish during a final run.       

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:24pm
Things have been kind of crazy around here. Found out this week that both of my adult DD's (one here, one in CA) both have to have major surgery in the next 2 months. I am just hoping things stay calm until they get these surgeries completed. Other than that I am just trying to do some more stocking up incase I don't have time later with all these other emergencies going on.
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:53pm
Albert,

I am going to visit a friend of mine and his wife in another town. I prepped by buying more cans of canned chicken and turkey. I have about 50 cans of spam and cornned beef. I am prepared.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:57pm
Well Im back...kinda
I sent you an email Albert
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 5:58pm
Chloe, you did a very good job with the cities.  I'm not sure what to do with you.  Smile

Hi Penham, I also appreciate what you did.  

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 6:05pm

Hi Komet, at this point, we're all probably as prepped as what we're going to be.  However, we will probably begin to see an increase in new visitors in a couple of weeks from now.  At that point, maybe we can all work together and show the new visitors how to get started. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 8:11pm
hi Albert,

Yesterday I wondered where you were...  and I also noticed the lull.  I wanted to mention that the link I use to get here was messed up and I had to resort to a new way to get here.  (bookmark takes longer)

I think the lull is because people have to get their cars winterized, flu shots, leaves raked, storms on, or down, wood piled, pools put to bed, fall bulbs planted and perennials cut down, pumpkins carved, candy bought, costumes ready... etc.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 5:53am
Hello Albert,

I have enjoyed the lull.  I have been using the free time to cruise the other websites and revisit some earlier "how to" posts.  See ya!
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:40am
Albert,

I think that I am prepped as I can be but I still need to get some other items for the final run.

I am buying a selection of paints, glues and other stuff for my friend who is going to be crashing in with us. We have plenty of food, water and meds. I got more food last week. I am going to buy some more water, too
Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:43am
NP Albert:)  If it happens if I help 1 person then it was worth the time it took me to key those entries in.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:49am
Hi Albert,
I'm always checking in several times a day, this is my busy time of the year so I don't have as much free time for posting Unhappy. My DH is real happy though, he likes it when I'm making money, lol.

ME163 - I'm curious: what are the paints, glues and other stuff for your friend, going to be used for? Will you be making beauty with that paint?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:58am
I just found the City Forums! Hey, great job!! For all those that participated in getting that site together, this is for you - ClapClapHugThumbs UpHeartClap
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 7:55am
Hi Albert, It has been calm as of late. Who has been uneventful in new post since the 16th, that is good news I hope. I agree that this sight will most likely see a lot of new readers as more public awarness is made and I was wondering how hard it would be to have a header for new readers. Maybe a mission statement, or overview of where to start and how to find thier way around. I know for me reading everything in a none-prioratized fashion took a long time to get the flow of this sight. There is so mush here that new readers are not ready for untill they are primed a little. It might help reduce the overwhelming for us to have a 1.2.3. plan to help them. Once they are here this sight is wonderful and welcoming, the people are great and the information is priceless. Invite, educate, welcome, listen, and learn are all things that make this sight rewarding to be a part of. thanks
bjregg View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 8:02am
Does anyone know off the top of their heads to which countries Praescriptus delivers?  I have friends in Denmark and they aren't able to get Tamiflu through their governmental medical system.  Thanks, bj
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 8:42am
I am far better and better off than a year ago. Albert, if you ever decide to come our way I will bridge the trenches for you. Not to worry.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 9:42am
Doing just fine, thank you for asking.  We got 2 more trees cut down yesterday and ready to split.  Watching the wild weather out the window.  Wind gusts are supposed to be up to 50 to 60MPH.  Might get a chance to try out that new generator.  Wood stove is going and I'm toasty warm sitting here watching Notre Dame.  Bears tomorrow!!

Someday, I would love to meet all the great people on this forum.  We need to have a convention - they do it for everything else.  I'll bring snacks - have plenty!!Tongue

GG
gretchen View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gretchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:29pm
  Please forgive my long absence from the forum.  My daughter and her two children have moved in with me and hubby.  She was a victim of domestic violence and finally realized she had to get out of that situation.  My prepping virtually stopped as I was having to take care of the children and get things they needed-boy, diapers are expensive!
  Anyway, I did go out yesterday and bought canned milk, three boxes of cereal, eight cans of fruit and ten cans of vegetables-my granddaughter loves green beans.  Oh, and I also bought a few cans of ravioli.
  This is such a great forum and I hope to have more time to check in.  You guys are the greatest.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:38pm
gretchen - so sorry to hear about your problems.  At least you have comfort knowing they are all safe with you.  I prepped some for my grandkids.  Bought extra peanut butter, applesauce, canned spaghetti & meatballs, extra juice, & poptarts.  Also stocked up when the back to school sales were on with paper, colors, paints, glue sticks, stickers, etc to help keep them entertained.  When these things get close to expiring, I just give them to my daughter now and get new to keep on hand.  Wish you all well and hang in there.

GG
gretchen View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gretchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by gghugs gghugs wrote:

gretchen - so sorry to hear about your problems.  At least you have comfort knowing they are all safe with you.  I prepped some for my grandkids.  Bought extra peanut butter, applesauce, canned spaghetti & meatballs, extra juice, & poptarts.  Also stocked up when the back to school sales were on with paper, colors, paints, glue sticks, stickers, etc to help keep them entertained.  When these things get close to expiring, I just give them to my daughter now and get new to keep on hand.  Wish you all well and hang in there.

GG

Thank you gghugs-I was scared to mention it on the forum because I know everyone has their own problems.  I am just glad that my daughter and two children are safe.   I love them with all my heart and couldn't bear the thought of them being harmed in any way.
I am glad you mentioned poptarts.  That will be the next thing on my list.  Of course I will have to hide them or they won't last long.LOL
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 4:04pm
Rodin,

The paints are for a friend of mine and who love to build and paint model airplanes, ships and cars. I like to fill my time up during the pandemic and I hope that I can make some really different model airplanes and cars.

I also brought some more .270 bullets for the mossburg.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 6:46pm
Gretchen, I was a former counselor at a domestic violence shelter, if you ever need me, shoot me an e-mail through Albert, OK?  I'll help anyway I can.

Albert, I've never thanked you directly for all the work you've done here.  I was one of the ones that woke up to BF one day and just panicked.... it seemed to be in every medical journal, in the magazines, etc. and I felt like I was nuts to be so upset about it since everyone else at that time just seemed to miss it completely.  I found this forum on one of my searches for how to prepare, and watched for a few months, then joined in.  I've really enjoyed the newfound friends I've found here, and even though I've never personally met any of these people and probably won't, it has affected me profoundly to have that positive reinforcement.  So you've touched a lot of lives, and helped us all tremendously.  And if a disaster hits, you've probably indirectly saved a lot of lives, by the information we've learned about from one another.  Thank you!
catwoman View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 11:43am
Albert,

I had to register again today to post a message.  I registered again with my same logon id. I just wanted to let you know that there was a problem.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 1:18pm

Bare minimum I need to put a couple hundred more into food preps to feel comfortable.Probably another hundred or so into odds and ends.If this will hold off another year it would be great.

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 2:31pm
I haven't forgotten about you Ron.  I will have some information for you by tomorrow.   

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 2:38pm
Hi Catwoman, it should be working fine.  We can't find any problems on our end, not to say that it's not on our end for some reason lol.

hello 4abbie&Maddie, thank you for the support.   I also appreciate your contribution to the forum.  You fit in well around here. 

Smile

Chloe View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 2:57pm
Could you imagine us having a convention?

We could have a scavenger hunt.  The first team to bring back the following items wins.  (items would have to be purchased the day of the contest--no bringing your own stuff) LOL

A can of spam with an expiration date in 2010
3 gallons of bottled water
2 candles purchased at walmart
a packet of green bean seeds
20 lbs of dried pinto beans
a hand operated flour mill

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 4:34pm
Hey Chloe,
Thats a great idea.We should all wear a Donald or Daffy Duck hat.We could have bird calls for our secret greeting.We could dye blocks of spam different colors so the kids could have a spam hunt.Who ever finds the least wins.We could have contests like water barrel races or most creative use of a sock.Im sure  it would be a blast.Wink
Mississipp Mama View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mississipp Mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 7:54pm
  Hi Albert, I've been gone for 5 days to my family reunion.  We just returned tonight.  I'm doing good, just a little tired from traveling.  I will be spending the next couple of days reading the forum, just to see if I miseed any thing.  I will continue my prepping on Wednesday.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 8:26pm
hi everyone, i'm doing a lot better it sure has been a long time. i think this lasted about 6 to 8 weeks. butch had the same thing but not as bad as me and my uncle had it too but everyone here is over whatever this was and i got my voice back yesterday. haven't done much preping but i did use also everything we had cause we were to sick to get out. it sure was good to have eveerything we needed here. there was only 2 things we didn't have and my neighbor went to get for us, pads for the bed and adult diapers. we are all very grateful for having this forum and learning so much. thanks to everyone here.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 9:48pm
hi Albert, things are getting worrisome....R. G. Webster says they now need new Vaccines because of the H5N1 Fujian-type varient that is amazingly widespread, and Tony Blair want's to stockpile ...I'm not sure what....until the newer vaccine comes out....for the whole of GB.  And they say there is a new widespread Drug Resistant Staph Bacteria they are developing a vaccine for.

What's Lurking on Your Computer?

Bacteria Can Quietly Thrive on Computer Keyboards

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 4:48am
[QUOTE=gretchen]  Please forgive my long absence from the forum.  My daughter and her two children have moved in with me and hubby.  She was a victim of domestic violence and finally realized she had to get out of that situation.  My prepping virtually stopped as I was having to take care of the children and get things they needed-boy, diapers are expensive!

gretchen,,many hugs comin straight atcha and your daughter and grandchildren as well!
welcome back!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 5:32am
Hey Albert,sent ya a couple of emailsGeek
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 5:56am
Hey Albert!

All is fine here....just looking into Christams presents that fit a "survival" type situation.  Not sure how my kids will feel about no video game stuff...but hey,you can't eat a gameboy!  Life was so much simpiler when "G.I. Joe" and "Barbie" where the toys of the year!LOL

Thanks for clearing up that problem.....I am sure the advertisers that are paying for advertisment space appreiciate the clean up.  I am glad you keep this a professional forum.  Blessings!
Holliegh View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holliegh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 10:54am
My Brother in law is on board the prep wagon, he didn't beleive me at first when I was lugging over preps 2 his house. My sister recieved a call over the phone, an alert, and played the message 4 him and then his wagon started 2 roll. "I didn't think it was a serious problem, I guess U were right" he said.
Just Got my 401k out and put it in the bank. Just in case money, plus I don't want 2 lose it when the market crashes. Ironic cause it was money I got from Boston Market, a chicken joint.
Get Prepared!!!
nwprepper View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwprepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Holliegh Holliegh wrote:

My sister recieved a call over the phone, an alert,...

What sort of alert was that? Who from? Now you really have me curious...
Holliegh View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holliegh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 11:00am
Not sure yet, I will ask her 2 play it 4 me and let U know.
Get Prepared!!!
Mississipp Mama View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mississipp Mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 2:42pm
  Sherrie I'm glad you and the family are doing much bettrer.  Thanks for reminding me to get adult diapers.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 5:47pm
Hey Albert!!  Smile  With all you do, you still find time to check on us and really show your interest.  So many thanks to you.  You must be a very special and kind soul.  Question should be, "how are you"???  Personally, I'm not so sure about myself these past few days.  As much as I feel blessed to have connected with all of you and to have gotten all this invaluable advice/info, I'm sort of stagnating right now.  The more I read, the so less I feel prepared.  I'm behind most folks and I almost feel like as much as I've spinned my wheels to catch up, I am just not there.  Had no idea of the MAGNITUDE of this thing -- even for just three months!  Time is ticking and it seems, at this point all for not.  Can't be almost ready--kind of like saying almost won.  At this point, I'm sure You're So Glad You Asked This Question Confused  Maybe I'm just tired/ usually don't get discouraged like this.  Guess it's just the unknown of "when".  If someone said, "sure, you've got six more months to prep, things would seem so much brighter.  Well, enough of my belly-aching!!  I probably just need a bucket of water in my face--going to look for an agreeable volunteer (probably won't be too hard to find one eitherLOL  Thanks Albert, for everything.  Pam
gretchen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gretchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by mom24kidsagain mom24kidsagain wrote:

[QUOTE=gretchen]  Please forgive my long absence from the forum.  My daughter and her two children have moved in with me and hubby.  She was a victim of domestic violence and finally realized she had to get out of that situation.  My prepping virtually stopped as I was having to take care of the children and get things they needed-boy, diapers are expensive!

gretchen,,many hugs comin straight atcha and your daughter and grandchildren as well!
welcome back!

Thanks so much.  I admit I am a little overwhelmed but I am glad they are safe and sound.  Believe this guy was a real jerk and my daughter gave him every opportunity to turn around.  I had to beg for her to leave him but the final straw was when her nearly sent her to the hospital.  Then she wised up. 
I am trying to think of things to get a two year old will eat. All I can think of is chicken noodle soup, ravioli, and green beans.  Baby boy is only six months and is still eating baby food.  Any ideas are appreciated.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 10:02pm
Eating baby food at 6 months is appropriate for that age.  Don't worry so much about "real food" for a baby under 9-12 months of age, that's the idea age to begin introducing real foods.  The reason is because "real foods" have larger proteins in them than baby processed foods and it can be harder for a baby's digestive system than baby food.  It's not just a matter of it being much (which it is to a degree) but is some cases, depending on that protein issue, that can be an important thing as they might have difficulty.
Re: the 2 year old.  Ha.  Well, I don't know... my kids hit "finicky" when they were 2 and are still in it.  That's starting the age when they consider "ketchup" to be it's own food group.  Having about three foods they'll eat is about normal for picky eating kids.  See if you can supplement the calories and fat with things like chocolate milk, ensure, protein bars, granola bars (fiber and they sell them with chocolate chips that my daughter loves).  buy cheese and try to get the 2 year old involved by cutting it with cookie cutters and eating it, or have them help make dinner, maybe they'll try to eat it if they feel they created it.
Those are only suggestions.... we're having daily battles on food here.  They'll eat candy and junk to no end, but the "good stuff" isn't what they want.  Momma is about to get rid of all of that and force them to eat healthy, I'm tired of the fights over it.  :-(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic