Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

MESSAGE FOR TIGGER2 - I need your help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MESSAGE FOR TIGGER2 - I need your help
    Posted: January 18 2007 at 9:42am
For Tigger2

I posted this question for you in re one of your posts at the thread cited below.

I am thinking that maybe you have not visted said thread and are unaware of my inquiry.  Therefore, I am posting here in the 'main intersection' of this site hoping you will see it?  I am in a hurry to research this product for my area.  Thanks.

From Thread:
Hospital Planning (1 Viewing)
(Hospital, private practice preparedness)

For Tigger2

Could you post some further info on the ($50.00) M.R.I. vent you mentioned.  I am not familar with it.  Manufactuer, model # - etc.

Maybe even a catalog photo?????

Thank you

FLA
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:47am
Why would anyone wish to help you ?Your an a..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:08am
He was probably referring to something like this Surevent.  Its designed for short term use such as when a patient is going trough a MRI scan but would certainly be better than nothing in a disaster. 
http://www.merginet.com/index.cfm?pg=products&fn=SUREVENT
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:14am
Here is another link that includes the Surevent MCI kit for hooking up 1-7 patients to a single oxygen source.  It looks like a great idea for a hospitals emergency plan but not as good for ambulances or anyone with a smaller oxygen source.  I bet having 7 people on an O2 powered vent would drain a tank pretty quick!

http://www.hartwellmedical.com/surevent.html
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 11:20am
Thank you so much Prepared.

I would just like to confirm with Tigger2 that this is in fact the one she/he was referring to.  Only to rule out that if it 'is not the one' - there may be a second  manufacturer, thereby expanding the likelyhood of additional inventory supply.

Again, thank you so much.

FLA
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 1:46pm
Thats it. We got a dozen to play with 2-3 years ago.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 1:46pm
www.hartwellmedical.com   That is it.
FLA102052 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLA102052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 1:58pm
Thank you Tigger2

FLA102052
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 2:09pm
Fla,

Do you work in the medical field?
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 2:16pm
Yea with MONKEYS!
mamasjob View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 3:55pm
    This is a great link...thanks for sharing..:) JD
mamasjob View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by tigger2 tigger2 wrote:

www.hartwellmedical.com   That is it.

Another good one...thanks, Tigger! JD
gnfin View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 4:11pm
Best wishes,,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic