Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: guest
    Posted: February 16 2007 at 4:40pm
I am tigger2. now i am a guest. this is getting to be a big problem. maybe i should look for a new forum. this guest thing is getting out of hand.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 6:09pm
tigger2, you have to login.  We have the main forum setup for guest posts.   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 6:34pm
 Tiger    I love tiggers,  please don't be going anywhere.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 6:58pm
tigger,

same thing was happening to me. iof you don't login, the post box is there, then you hit submit and you come out as guest. the worst part is you can't correct any of your spelling eroors
tigger2 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 7:50pm
albert, mach,

thanks, ignore my ignorance.Smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 9:10am
Tigger2....take the plank out of your own eye before trying to remove a splinter from ours. 3.5 posts per day for ..well a long time....and you can't figure "that" out! I for one say......don't threaten to leave ....especially when you are clearly in the wrong. You might get your wish!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 11:13am
Tigger might have been worried because it has happened to a few of us that we've been bumped out of the system, and have had to rejoin, and we've complained to each other on the forum about it. ALL of my old posts as were changed to read Guest. So happy, be nice, he had a reason to be questioning it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 1:42pm
Nobody believes tigger2 and his other names he uses to compliment himself.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 2:27pm
what? Newbie that is just rude, along w/your disgusting avatar. Come on ya'll the man just asked a simple question, why are you getting so upset?
ParanoidMom View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParanoidMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 3:03pm
Where's that tazer button when I need it!
bjregg View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 3:33pm
Albert,
When I click on this thread I get a "Dangerous web site" warning that refers to www.funwebproducts.com.  bj
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 3:37pm
Thank you bjregg, I think I know what may be causing it.   We appreciate the help.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic