Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

BF - An American Plot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BF - An American Plot
    Posted: February 23 2006 at 7:56pm

According to this Russian article, bird flu is just an American plot to corner the poultry market:

http://www.inforos.com/?id=7869

Tired View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 8:01pm

I cant believe what I just read....Im shocked!

Better to be safe than sorry....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 8:07pm
yeah, just another stab at the US to make the rest of the world hate us.  That is just idiotic - this will eventually affect the US, we are not immune from viruses.
Marjo View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 1:42am

The article is from august 2005....!

Old news really

Marjo
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 3:38am
Nice try Ruskies, but we all know you are heading back towards a totalitarian
state wielding your engery resources power over the rest of us. That's the
sort of stuff they used to feed their population during the Cold War. They are
just practicing their propganda techniques for the real oil wars to come,
assuming any of them survive the spread of flu among their poultry. If you
have an internal problem blame someone else for your inadequate political
economy. It took about thirty years for them to own up to Stalin's murderous
escapades over their own people.

Wave no red flags at this person he aint listening Putin, you teddy bear.

peace for all
mini-mouse View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 4:16am
Well said Harp!  Are you sure though, our President says he looked into Putin's eyes right down to his soul and saw a really good person - could it be that our main man is having proplems with his vision?
elbows View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elbows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 9:44am
That was a well rubbish article, much less evidence used to build the theory than even the average conspiracy theory.

I mean it doesnt even try to offer any sort of scientific explanation that points the finger at the USA, just a really badly thought out argument about it being used to destroy poultry industries that compete with the USA's.

I mean I like to try to keep an open mind on all things, but this article will surely only convince people whose belief systems already tell them to blame the USA for everything.

What a strange place the internet would be if it had existed during the cold war!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 10:06am

Marjo - thanks for the date catch.  I was going to highlight it and forgot to put it in the posting. 

I am assuming this article does not reflecting mainstream media in Russia.  I wonder what the mainstream media is saying about the BF situation and spread.  Articles like this do not instill cooperation among nations.

Chuck-91 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck-91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 11:00am
WHAT A CROCK!!  I guess they expect people to believe that all our "American "  chickens and wild birds are immune.  Perhaps in a Giant secret project they were all, in there Billions, COLLECTED up and given shots. Hard to believe there are people in  the world who would believe such drivel..
Those who will not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 11:15am
Originally posted by harpmandoodle harpmandoodle wrote:

Nice try Ruskies, but we all know you are heading back towards a totalitarian
state wielding your engery resources power over the rest of us. That's the
sort of stuff they used to feed their population during the Cold War. They are
just practicing their propganda techniques for the real oil wars to come,
assuming any of them survive the spread of flu among their poultry. ...

Actually, the US has nearly half of the petroleum reserves of the world.  The only problem is that the oil is in Oil Shale Rock and it is expensive to remove it from the shale.   When Oil goes above $100 a barrel, we will start using the oil shale.  We really should set up the industry now to be able to take over fairly quickly in advent of an oil embargo.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 12:40pm
JoeNeubarth

I know that and I think they are already mobilising to get at the Oil anyway.
(Shell Co.). I actually said energy resources, which in Europe definitely means
gas(methane that is) and oil but predominantly gas. They are already using it
as an economic lever for their former Soviet state Ukraine. The world does
not end at the edge of the eastern seaboard, not these days anyway. Dont
beleive me? Ask a duck on the eastern flyway.   
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 1:56pm

"So, some experts point out to rather suspicious character of recent outbreaks of the bird flu in North Korea and China, which are obviously not registered in the ranks of American friends. "

That made me laugh so hard.... did the POSSIBILITY ever cross the Authors mind that perhaps North Korea and China were playing with bio-weapons themselves? Perhaps it backfired on them?  I am not saying that I think they did, but if you are going to start slinging around accusations, then lets not leave out the possibilities. If you play with fire, you might get burned. Always a possibility. The Authors lack of fairness indicates that this is simply editorial propoganda.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 5:39pm

That article was dated 6 months ago.  I wonder if they still think the same way now?

What a bunch of propaganda!

umesh View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2006 at 5:00am
True. Just like it is an American plot to prove Earth is "round". It is actually FLAT & if you go too near the edge you may fall into a Black Hole.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic