Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Swine Flu Vaccine is not adequately tested

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swine Flu Vaccine is not adequately tested
    Posted: October 19 2009 at 7:02am
"Swine flu vaccine raises concern"
"I have many concerns about the swine flu vaccine that we have been hearing so much about in the media. Parents and the public are not being given balanced information. The swine flu vaccine is not being adequately tested. It is being fast-tracked and not subject to the usual Food and Drug Administration standards required of most vaccines. Many doses of the swine flu vaccine will contain thimerosal, a mercury-containing organic compound that is 50 times more toxic than mercury itself. Mercury is a known neurotoxin and does not belong in our vaccines."
Lori Wolfrum, Bangor Daily News -- 9/24/2009

3. "Thimerosal, organic mercury, swine flu and you."
"But we’re going to go ahead and put it in flu vaccine.’ And of course that includes the swine flu vaccine. And it is in there, I read the label. Thimerosal is nearly 50% mercury. Now, there is mercury and then there is mercury. Organic mercury – that contained in Thimerosal – is more dangerous than inorganic mercury, as it tends to hang around in the body longer. How dangerous is it? According to one report, “In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative."
Bill Underwood, Examiner.com -- 8/27/2009

4. "Possible Dangers of Swine-Flu Vaccines"
"This time we have been told most doses of these flu shots will be in multi-dose vials (which are preserved with Thimerosal (49.5 percent mercury by weight, a compound whose safety has never been proven as required by law). However, unlike the last time... b) There will be several inactivated-influenza vaccine suppliers who will produce vaccines with differing adverse-effect profiles, so it will be more difficult to prove the vaccine was the cause. Unadjuvanted vaccines (vaccines without chemical immune “helpers”) will be tested, but many may get an adjuvanted shot. See dailypaul.com/node/103773 (c) There will be no guaranteed compensation for anyone harmed—not even under the NVICP—because these vaccines will not be adequately tested for safety, much less for effectiveness. A few clinical trials for “efficacy and dose” started in late July (see clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=swine+flu), but all without proper safety testing (where a placebo containing only buffered sterile saline is used) because of the “safety” (a lie) of the similar human influenza vaccines given from 1950s to the present. These swine-flu vaccines will be given under a health emergency (“Pandemic Alert”) scenario with apparently no FDA-regulation-compliant approval. See thenhf.com/newsflash_57.htm (d) Like all vaccines, the long-term mercury-poisoning and immune-system harms will not even be looked for. Most “trials” will only look for adverse effects for 21 days."
Paul G King, PhD, The Epoch Times -- 8/24/2009

5. "What's in the flu shot?"
"And high-dose mercury is not the only additive in the new flu vaccinations. Besides injecting live flu virus directly into yours and your child's body, these shots will also contain "adjuvants," to make the virus supply for the shots go farther. One of the adjuvants will probably be "squalene." This is a naturally occurring substance found throughout the human body, and might be harmless if you drank it. But when it is injected, several of the doctors in the references below, believe it will cause the body to produce antibodies which will produce autoimmune diseases in many and compromise their quality of life permanently, and they believe many will die. "
Richard Sacks, Lake County Record Bee -- 8/19/2009

6. "Neutralising the toxicity of vaccines"
"Vaccines contain heavy metals, cancer causing substances, toxic chemicals, live and genetically modified viruses, contaminated serum containing animal viruses and foreign genetic material, extremely toxic de-contaminants and adjuvants, untested antibiotics, none of which can be injected without causing any harm. The mercury, aluminum and live viruses in vaccines may be behind the huge epidemic of autism (1 in 10 worldwide as per doctors in the USA, 1 in 37 as per a private study by doctors in New Delhi), a fact that (vaccines cause autism) has been admitted by the US Vaccine Court. "
Jagannath ******terjee, The New Nation -- 6/14/2009

7. "Family faces uncertainty in dealing with autism"
"The Ziegeweids also recall Sheryl's development taking a step backward after receiving infant immunizations at 6 and 12 months - regression they attribute to a form of mercury in those shots."
Eric Lindquist, Leader-Telegram -- 5/23/2009

8. "Consider individual in vaccine debate"
"In his March 13 letter to the editor, Edward Bell quoted the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in its report on mercury and autism. He was championing science- yet, he ignored other important details from the IOM review. From the FDA Web site, the IOM's Safety Review Committee "did conclude that the hypothesis that exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines could be associated with neurodevelopmental disorders was biologically plausible." It also concluded that neurodevelopmental disorders are consistent with mercury poisoning. Plausibility and consistency have weight and to recognize as much is hardly "ignoring science," as Bell suggested.... More investigations are needed. Especially when you've spoken with a parent whose child was fine one day, then was vaccinated, had a reaction and shortly thereafter withdrew into the darkness of autism."
Dean Bartkiw, DemoinesRegister.com -- 3/27/2009

9. "Poison in our bodies"
"Thimerosal, by weight, is 50 percent mercury, which has been linked very closely to most learning disabilities, Autism included. Thimerosal serves no purpose other than to prolong the shelf life of a vaccine. This means that if America wasn't so hell bent on making a buck and keeping everything for as long as possible so we can sell it, we could produce vaccines at par with what we need with no preservatives in them at all. By the way, inject this Thimerosal stuff directly into your body with no buffer, and your central nervous system will shut down and you'll probably die. I find it deplorable that the FDA and EPA will warn us not to eat fish in mass quantity because it may contain mercury, which poses a health threat, but they have no problem injecting it directly into our bodies. It's like the government telling us not to smoke, then turning around and asking us for a light. It makes as much sense as a bailout plan for corrupt, fraudulent executives or bombing for peace."
Michale Farley, The Vermont Cynic -- 2/17/2009

10. "Truth or consequences about mercury"
"This article is called "Exposure to Low Doses of Mercury Changes the Way the Arteries Work", dated October 27th, 2008. http://www.sciencedaily.com/release/2008/10/081023222556.htm. An international team of researchers has shown that mercury is another important factor in cardiovascular disease as it changes the way arteries work. ...The main effects of mercury affect the central nervous system and renal function. Over recent years the scientific community has reported an increase in cardiovascular risk following exposure to mercury, "although the mechanisms responsible for this increase are not completely known.""
Cynthia Janak, RenewAmerica -- 1/26/2009

Medclinician
Medclinician View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 7:34am
Video- the voice of the people demanding adequate safety and testing before Swine Flu Shotes

Washington state health workers filed H1N1 vaccine related legal charges last week.

Vaccine Consultant and author of Tracking Vaccinations, Allison Jones explains in the video below dangers involved in the H1N1 'swine flu' vaccine, highlighting the extreme injuries anticipated from the nasal mist vaccine being distributed this week in some areas.

Jones explains why mercury is used to make dead viral vaccines, and how living viral vaccines are designed to get their viruses into the brain, from injection to the new nasal spray out now.

Frozen pellets of H1N1 virus finish thawing at the back of the nasal cavity, against the brain, where they enter, and the immune system has to keep them at bay - forever.  That is the vaccine working.

When immune systems age and fail, they can no longer keep down the numbers of viruses down. "Then they can start destroying brain cells like a wild fire," says Jones.

They destroy the cells that make up myelin insulation.

Swine Flu Vaccine Dangers

by Allison Jones

>switich to embed - redirect to Utube<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9flwGUWazMg&feature=player_embedded

This a good video by Allison which is pretty clear

Learn more by asking, Why?" and "Why not?":  Your subscribing to Deborah Dupré's reports and forwarding and/or posting this link to this site are appreciated. Dupré is author of Operation H1N1: Vaccine Liberty or Death, a unique, reader friendly ebook available at ********. The book is about the 2009 H1N1 'swine flu. It provides a timeline overview of U.S. non-consensual human experimentation including vaccines, over 150 references, mainly of peer reviewed research, plus unique, interactive video links so the reader can easily gain and share with loved ones credible information through edutainment about the H1N1 'swine" flu and vaccines. See www.***********

comment: These are posts of data and information gathered questioning the safety and testing of the current flu vaccine. The author does not suggest or imply citizens should not take lawfully mandated vaccines. This data is put up for FYI in making your personal choice for you and your family. Consult your physician as well- but in the end- it is your body - and should be - your choice. 

Medclinician

Medclinician

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 8:03am
A heated video- intense-

a lot of truth -and certainly a great deal to think about - a collage video-

consider... reserach- make an informed adult decision -

"the big wheel spins around and round- facts versus spin."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YihhUXYKE3g&NR=1

untested shots- lack of adequate research- the use of fear to
control the public...

Medclinician
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 8:06am
Med, I deleted your first post as it was not a reliable link. The 3rd post was deleted as there was no link source to credit it to a reliable source. 4th post deleted for no link to a source. As far as Utube, the readers will have to decide for themselves, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but unless it's on a news network, anyone can put something up on Utube. I will try to watch it later today.
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 9:05am

Can anyone describe insanity? The first two minutes of that video seemed like I had a first person seat.

BTW: If you are prone to Epilepsy, Seizure Disorders or suffer from migraines don't watch the First 2+ minutes of that video!!!

What? You didn't listen to me? Now you have a headache!!!  <-- Don't say I didn't warn you.
Mahshadin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahshadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 9:32am
Adequatly Tested

Each year they make a Seasonal Vaccine for the up coming Flue Season, and then it is tested before the up coming season.

The Swine flu vaccine is made in the same way as the seasonal flu shot, atleast in the USA. So basically we are talking about a couple of months difference in testing with the only discernable diffrerence being the Virus Candidate. The Swine Flu vaccine is already late and may not be a functional plan for many until the end of this month (October) and possibly as far out as Jan or Feb of next year.

Exactly how much testing do these people want and for how long (Wave Three), at that point there would be no point in making anything, which of course is what some of these people would like tio see (Nothing)

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   G Orwell
MamaBear4 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaBear4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 11:59am
Last week I ran into a old friend. Her husband is a PA at a hospital in Phoenix. She said one of the problems they have seen is a loss of taste from the FLUMIST some temporary and some long term. Has anybody heard this ?? She also said her son was going on a cruise and was required to have the swineflu shot and documentation before boarding ?? Good Luck with that since its only for high risk now. Can they enforce that?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 12:14pm
It's not stopping giant lines of people. 2,600 people waiting in line for the Vaccine today.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 4:41pm
Yes
............    MamBear4

My Gram... had the swine flu shot in the 70's...

My entire emediate Family... missed out   My poor Gram lived the next 20 yrs with no sense of taste or smell  :/

She asked us to promise to never to take  a flu vaccine.

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 7:09pm

I read that the FDA... wanted the makers of Zicam to stop selling their Nasal Gel swabs
due to problems with poeple's sense of smell.  

Will The FDA also go after FluMist? if people report this same problem?
.........................................................................................................................

FDA Advises Consumers Not To Use Certain Zicam Cold Remedies
Intranasal Zinc Product Linked to Loss of Sense of Smell

FluMist

It has happedned with Flumist... but not a lot of info on how often?

It may be a rather rare happening?  But infants and young children would not be able to tell us.... and   have no idea about a sense of smell or taste... if they have none at that young age.   Best to bring it up with your Doctor and ask questions. for children under 5.

VAERS ID: 294035  
Vaccination Date: 0000-00-00
State: Iowa   Entered: 2007-10-22

Life Threatening Illness? No
Died? No
Disability? Yes
Recovered? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Current Illness: 
Diagnostic Lab Data: MRI 09/??/07 Normal, Smell Test 09/??/07 Abnormal
Previous Vaccinations: 
Other Medications: Concomitant Drug(s) Not Reported
Preexisting Conditions: 
CDC 'Split Type': MEDI0006011

Vaccination Manufacturer Lot Dose Route Site
FLUN MEDIMMUNE VACCINES, INC.   2 IN  

Administered by: Private     Purchased by: Private
Symptoms: Anosmia, Laboratory test abnormal, Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging normal

Write-up: A serious report of anosmia has been received from a physician concerning a nine-year-old female.
No relevant medical or drug history information has been reported for this patient. The patient received the initial dose of FluMist on an unknown date in 2005 and continued to receive FluMist on unknown dates in 2006 and 2007.

On an unknown date in the summer of 2005, the patient began complaining of not being able to smell anything. Reporter was not sure whether this occurred before or after receiving the initial dose of FluMist. The patient continued to complain of not being able to smell, but continued to receive FluMist in 2006 and 2007.

A neurologist was consulted and a MRI was performed in Sep 2007 with normal results. A smell test was also performed in Sep 2007 and the results were abnormal. In Oct 2007, the patient's primary care provider called the sponsor's medical information department to ask if anyone had lost the ability to smell after receiving FluMist.

While obtaining follow up information, the primary care physician stated "the smell test indicated that the child could not smell anything" and that she "was not sure when a child recognizes the sense of smell or the absence of the sense and was not sure whether the loss of smell could be a result of a virus or was present at birth".

The primary care physician would not release the contact information for the neurologist. The event has not resolved and is considered to be a permanent disability by the primary care provider.

No additional information information is available. The primary care physician was unsure whether the patient would continue to receive FluMist. The patient did not experience a rechallenge while receiving the suspect product. The reporter did not provide a causality assessment for the adverse events reported.

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&GROUP2=&GROUP3=&GROUP4=&GROUP5=&GROUP6=AGE&GRO
UP7=&EVENTS=ON&PAGENO=1
&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=NONE&IDNUMBER=&PRECISION=2&action=Find&SYMList=&WRITEU
P=Anosmia&CUR_ILL=&HISTORY=&VAX%5B%5D=&VAXList=&VAXCNT=&VAXMAN=&VAXLOT=&VAXDOSE=&VAXROUTE=&VAXSITE=&PRIOR
_

VAX=&OTHER_MEDS=&V_ADMINBY=&V_FUNDBY=&L_THREAT=&LAB_DATA=&NUMDAYS%5B%5D=&ER_VISIT=&HOSPITAL=&X_STAY=&RECOVD=&DISABLE=&DIED=&STATE%5B%5D=&WhichAge=select&AGES%5B%5D=0&SEX=&VAX_YEAR_LOW=&VAX_YEAR_HIGH=&ONSET_YEAR_LOW=&ONSET_YEAR_HIG

H=&SUB_YEAR_LOW=&SUB_YEAR_HIGH=&REPORT_YEAR_LOW=&REPORT_YEAR_HIGH=&D
EATH_YEAR_LOW=&DEATH_YEAR_
HIGH=

inthesticks View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Medclinician Medclinician wrote:

"Swine flu vaccine raises concern"
"I have many concerns about the swine flu vaccine that we have been hearing so much about in the media. Parents and the public are not being given balanced information. The swine flu vaccine is not being adequately tested. It is being fast-tracked and not subject to the usual Food and Drug Administration standards required of most vaccines. Many doses of the swine flu vaccine will contain thimerosal, a mercury-containing organic compound that is 50 times more toxic than mercury itself. Mercury is a known neurotoxin and does not belong in our vaccines."
Lori Wolfrum, Bangor Daily News -- 9/24/2009

3. "Thimerosal, organic mercury, swine flu and you."
"But we’re going to go ahead and put it in flu vaccine.’ And of course that includes the swine flu vaccine. And it is in there, I read the label. Thimerosal is nearly 50% mercury. Now, there is mercury and then there is mercury. Organic mercury – that contained in Thimerosal – is more dangerous than inorganic mercury, as it tends to hang around in the body longer. How dangerous is it? According to one report, “In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children's vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative."
Bill Underwood, Examiner.com -- 8/27/2009

4. "Possible Dangers of Swine-Flu Vaccines"
"This time we have been told most doses of these flu shots will be in multi-dose vials (which are preserved with Thimerosal (49.5 percent mercury by weight, a compound whose safety has never been proven as required by law). However, unlike the last time... b) There will be several inactivated-influenza vaccine suppliers who will produce vaccines with differing adverse-effect profiles, so it will be more difficult to prove the vaccine was the cause. Unadjuvanted vaccines (vaccines without chemical immune “helpers”) will be tested, but many may get an adjuvanted shot. See dailypaul.com/node/103773 (c) There will be no guaranteed compensation for anyone harmed—not even under the NVICP—because these vaccines will not be adequately tested for safety, much less for effectiveness. A few clinical trials for “efficacy and dose” started in late July (see clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=swine+flu), but all without proper safety testing (where a placebo containing only buffered sterile saline is used) because of the “safety” (a lie) of the similar human influenza vaccines given from 1950s to the present. These swine-flu vaccines will be given under a health emergency (“Pandemic Alert”) scenario with apparently no FDA-regulation-compliant approval. See thenhf.com/newsflash_57.htm (d) Like all vaccines, the long-term mercury-poisoning and immune-system harms will not even be looked for. Most “trials” will only look for adverse effects for 21 days."
Paul G King, PhD, The Epoch Times -- 8/24/2009

5. "What's in the flu shot?"
"And high-dose mercury is not the only additive in the new flu vaccinations. Besides injecting live flu virus directly into yours and your child's body, these shots will also contain "adjuvants," to make the virus supply for the shots go farther. One of the adjuvants will probably be "squalene." This is a naturally occurring substance found throughout the human body, and might be harmless if you drank it. But when it is injected, several of the doctors in the references below, believe it will cause the body to produce antibodies which will produce autoimmune diseases in many and compromise their quality of life permanently, and they believe many will die. "
Richard Sacks, Lake County Record Bee -- 8/19/2009

6. "Neutralising the toxicity of vaccines"
"Vaccines contain heavy metals, cancer causing substances, toxic chemicals, live and genetically modified viruses, contaminated serum containing animal viruses and foreign genetic material, extremely toxic de-contaminants and adjuvants, untested antibiotics, none of which can be injected without causing any harm. The mercury, aluminum and live viruses in vaccines may be behind the huge epidemic of autism (1 in 10 worldwide as per doctors in the USA, 1 in 37 as per a private study by doctors in New Delhi), a fact that (vaccines cause autism) has been admitted by the US Vaccine Court. "
Jagannath ******terjee, The New Nation -- 6/14/2009

7. "Family faces uncertainty in dealing with autism"
"The Ziegeweids also recall Sheryl's development taking a step backward after receiving infant immunizations at 6 and 12 months - regression they attribute to a form of mercury in those shots."
Eric Lindquist, Leader-Telegram -- 5/23/2009

8. "Consider individual in vaccine debate"
"In his March 13 letter to the editor, Edward Bell quoted the Institute of Medicine (IOM) in its report on mercury and autism. He was championing science- yet, he ignored other important details from the IOM review. From the FDA Web site, the IOM's Safety Review Committee "did conclude that the hypothesis that exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines could be associated with neurodevelopmental disorders was biologically plausible." It also concluded that neurodevelopmental disorders are consistent with mercury poisoning. Plausibility and consistency have weight and to recognize as much is hardly "ignoring science," as Bell suggested.... More investigations are needed. Especially when you've spoken with a parent whose child was fine one day, then was vaccinated, had a reaction and shortly thereafter withdrew into the darkness of autism."
Dean Bartkiw, DemoinesRegister.com -- 3/27/2009

9. "Poison in our bodies"
"Thimerosal, by weight, is 50 percent mercury, which has been linked very closely to most learning disabilities, Autism included. Thimerosal serves no purpose other than to prolong the shelf life of a vaccine. This means that if America wasn't so hell bent on making a buck and keeping everything for as long as possible so we can sell it, we could produce vaccines at par with what we need with no preservatives in them at all. By the way, inject this Thimerosal stuff directly into your body with no buffer, and your central nervous system will shut down and you'll probably die. I find it deplorable that the FDA and EPA will warn us not to eat fish in mass quantity because it may contain mercury, which poses a health threat, but they have no problem injecting it directly into our bodies. It's like the government telling us not to smoke, then turning around and asking us for a light. It makes as much sense as a bailout plan for corrupt, fraudulent executives or bombing for peace."
Michale Farley, The Vermont Cynic -- 2/17/2009

10. "Truth or consequences about mercury"
"This article is called "Exposure to Low Doses of Mercury Changes the Way the Arteries Work", dated October 27th, 2008. http://www.sciencedaily.com/release/2008/10/081023222556.htm. An international team of researchers has shown that mercury is another important factor in cardiovascular disease as it changes the way arteries work. ...The main effects of mercury affect the central nervous system and renal function. Over recent years the scientific community has reported an increase in cardiovascular risk following exposure to mercury, "although the mechanisms responsible for this increase are not completely known.""
Cynthia Janak, RenewAmerica -- 1/26/2009

Medclinician
 =====================================================

This post saved from deletion.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 9:34pm
Here is a copy of the article about the mercury. I wonder why nobody talks about and gets upset about the amount of mercury they are eating in fish?

Exposure To Low Doses Of Mercury Changes The Way The Arteries Work

ScienceDaily (Oct. 27, 2008) — An international team of researchers has shown that mercury is another important factor in cardiovascular disease as it changes the way arteries work. One of the possible sources of exposure of humans to mercury is by eating contaminated fish.

The main effects of mercury affect the central nervous system and renal function. Over recent years the scientific community has reported an increase in cardiovascular risk following exposure to mercury, “although the mechanisms responsible for this increase are not completely known”, state the authors of the new study that has been published recently in the American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology explain.

Ana María Briones is a researcher at the Universidad Autónoma of Madrid (UAM) and is one of the authors of the study. Briones explains the aim of the investigation to SINC: “Because the relationship between mercury and cardiovascular risk has been explained recently, and that cardiovascular risk is known to be related to changes in vascular function, we intended to see whether a relationship existed between mercury and changes in vascular responses”.

The aim of the study was to evaluate whether really low concentrations of mercury, administered over a prolonged period of time, “could have a prejudicial effect on vascular response”, that is to say, on the way the arteries behave.

Data confirm that low doses of mercury have a harmful effect on vascular function. Mercedes Salaices, one of the other authors of the study, emphasises that the impact of mercury “could be compared to the impact produced by other more traditional cardiovascular risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes or hypercholesterolaemia”.

The researchers analysed whether chronic exposure to mercury causes an endothelial dysfunction in resistance and conductance arteries. Treatment with mercury induces an increase in oxidative stress, which is responsible – at least in part – for the deterioration in vascular responses. “Arteries contract more and relax less because there is less nitric oxide”, the vasodilator factor that is attacked by oxidative stress, underlines Briones.

The risk of exposure to mercury today

Humans have been exposed to different metal pollutants such as mercury, although the possible consequences to health are not known in depth. At the present time, exposure to mercury is due, mainly, to the consumption of polluted fish, to the administration of anti-fungal agents and Thimerosal antiseptics in vaccines and to the inhalation of mercury vapour from some dental re-constructions

The European Environment Agency (EEA) recommended a reference blood mercury concentration of 5.8 nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml). It is considered that there are no adverse effects below this level. Data reveal that the concentration of mercury in the general population is less than 1 ng/ml, whereas in workers who suffer exposure in polluted zones, the levels are between 7 and 10. The percentage reaches up to 5.6 ng/ml amongst people who eat fish on a regular basis.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Penham Penham wrote:

Here is a copy of the article about the mercury. I wonder why nobody talks about and gets upset about the amount of mercury they are eating in fish?

Penham, I hashed out that same argument (fish mercury) against "possible" (vaccine mercury) about one month ago. We seem to be on the same track most of the time :)

http://avianflutalk.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25257&KW=mercury+fish&PID=197424#197424
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2009 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

Penham, I hashed out that same argument (fish mercury) against "possible" (vaccine mercury) about one month ago. We seem to be on the same track most of the time :)

Good info Tech!
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2009 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Technologist Technologist wrote:

[QUOTE=Penham]Here is a copy of the article about the mercury. I wonder why nobody talks about and gets upset about the amount of mercury they are eating in fish?

Bluebird is very concerned about the amount of mercury our family get from eating fish.

Medclinician

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2009 at 10:55am
my thoughts on Mercury...

There are so many more vaccines given to babies and kids under two these days... nothing like this for kids born in the early 1980's...  I don't know how I would have dealt with it...as it was,  little info coming out, some on vaccines in publications like, Mothering Magazine.   I did wait on a vaccine one time til the baby weighed more.  When the Pediatrician..loudly :) insisted the 2 yr old have a particular Vac (the one time) I went along.  I trusted that Pediatrician and he was wonderful .  We need safer Vac's for our kids...plain and simple.  I agree that there may be mercury in fish...and more than in a Vac... but There really is some difference between eating it at age 6 or 7 ... and injecting it into a newborn... 6mo...12 mo...18 m0...24 mo... 

Let's be honest :)     the littles want that P&J a lot until age 5.   have a photo of our 3 yr old in front of her huge Maine lobster on vacation... but Dad was also eating it.  and the butter dipping with the tiny fork...was the facinating part.   

Most kids won't touch tuna til abou age 6... and not many even care for fish.

So let's not inject them with it.    (mercury)
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2009 at 6:59am
It takes from 6 months to 18 months to develop a safe reliable decent vaccine. Time may vary, but on some of our projects if we were considering using human trials, even using cadavers, on our NIH grant submission forms we had to go through a lot of grief. There are rules when using human being and doing human trials and they are pretty stringent.

They haven't been followed in developing this vaccine.

This is the insert from the  Novartis  flu vaccine in the box.

http://www.fluscam.com/Vaccine_Package_Inserts_files/Novartis_A-H1N1_2009_Monvalent_VaccinePackageInsert_BasedOn1980Approvalfor%20Fluvirin_UCM182242.pdf

5.4  Limitations of Vaccine Effectiveness
Vaccination with Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine may not protect
all individuals.

6.1  Overall Adverse Reaction Profile
Serious allergic reactions, including anaphylactic shock, have been observed in
individuals receiving FLUVIRIN during postmarketing surveillance.

Medclinician
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2009 at 9:19am

Safer Vaccines needed...

Groundbreaking Primate Study

Links Mercury Vaccine Preservative To Brain Injury

................................................................................................................................................

.Article Date: 03 Oct 2009 - 1:00 PDT

A new study in the leading scientific journal NeuroToxicology lends further

credence to parents and scientists concerned about an increasingly aggressive

childhood vaccine schedule and toxic vaccine components. A team led by

researchers at the University of Pittsburgh found that infant macaque monkeys

receiving a single Hepatitis B vaccine containing the mercury-based preservative

thimerosal underwent significant delays in developing critical reflexes controlled by

the brainstem. The infant macaques that did not receive vaccines developed normally.

Article cont. Here-
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/166102.php

Mary008
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2009 at 10:06pm
This vaccine needs more human tests and especially none have been done on the elderly and other groups posted.

Med
jody05 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jody05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2009 at 11:03pm
I have spoken to two doctors this week who believe the vaccine is safe and recommend taking it. They not only will get it themselves but plan to get it for their children. They are aware of possible side effects and feel the advantages outweight the effects of the flu. I now plan to get vaccinated.
lurking since 2005 with a looong memory
for everything that has transpired on this site!
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2009 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by jody05 jody05 wrote:

I have spoken to two doctors this week who believe the vaccine is safe and recommend taking it. They not only will get it themselves but plan to get it for their children. They are aware of possible side effects and feel the advantages outweight the effects of the flu. I now plan to get vaccinated.

The vaccine has not been adequately tested. Many doctors will advise patients to take the vaccine even though some of the side effects may not emerge for months, and there is no way they could have observed those in time this vaccine was developed.

Med
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2009 at 12:29am

Originally posted by Mary008 Mary008 wrote:

my thoughts on Mercury...

I posted this on Techs thread asking us to prove the vaccine doesn't work. That will take a body count and for that we need to count bodies. I did find this interesting though.

Originally posted by Technologist

SHOW ME ONE,,,,JUST ONE SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT  THIS VACCIN DOES NOT WORKS...THERE IS NO SUCH PROOF.

Medclinician

Medclincian

I am asking you to PLEASE stop stalking my posts...

You are not making any sense.

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2009 at 2:32pm
[QUOTE=Mary008]/end quote

Consider it done.

Medclinician
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2009 at 4:24pm

and now we are entering a national emergency it is time to put aside the foolishness. You know who I am now -
Yes...do that .....and PLEASE Stop Stalking my posts.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2009 at 8:09pm
There is really no way to see if the vaccination works until someone vaccinated gets the flu. And even then we will need a considerable number for it to be considered valid.

The Swine Flu Vaccine of 2009 was not adequately tested. There was not enough time between its development and administration to do so and people being injected are now the test subjects.

We know there are dangerous toxins in the vaccine and as per the insert on the medicine in the brief trials there were some serious side effects seen.

Now it is a matter of what percentage of people will have side effects. Temporarily this is a moot point, since there is not an adequate vaccine supply. We cannot see how bad the side effects will be until we start vaccinating a lot more people.

One final point that has not been brought up. Why aren't they still doing trials? Are they? Are did they stop when they began shipping the vaccine?

Medclinician

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2009 at 10:27pm

A couple of weeks ago they vaccinated 1600 kids at a school near me, this week they vaccinated our school. So far I have not heard of any side effects (except sore arm) and I live in a small town, any news travels very quickly in a small town. I still plan on getting the vaccine when it's available to me since I have asthma.

Loribearme View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loribearme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2009 at 4:58am
Last week I ran into a old friend. Her husband is a PA at a hospital in Phoenix. She said one of the problems they have seen is a loss of taste from the FLUMIST some temporary and some long term. Has anybody heard this ??

I heard that the flumist is a live virus that is injected up the nose and when it  hits the nasal passage it can make its way to the brain faster - and the virus can replicate in or near the part of the brain that affects taste.    There are  certain medical reasons for NOT taking any vaccine and maybe having a doctor write a waiver this will be accepted. 

Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2009 at 9:20am
hi... I posted on it... this thread... go here scroll down...

also posted from a vaccine watch site on FluMist... I'll try to find it.
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medclinician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2009 at 4:27pm

A couple of weeks ago they vaccinated 1600 kids at a school near me, this week they vaccinated our school. So far I have not heard of any side effects (except sore arm) and I live in a small town, any news travels very quickly in a small town. I still plan on getting the vaccine when it's available to me since I have asthma.

This is good news to hear and one can hope we will hear more of the same. If Bluebird, Skye, and myself finally kick the last of this, we will likely be immune and even if a worse strain emerges, we should be mostly resistant to it.

Med
Loribearme View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loribearme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2009 at 5:03pm
also this is a good example of how a flu shot can damage you.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2009 at 6:50pm

This is good news to hear and one can hope we will hear more of the same. If Bluebird, Skye, and myself finally kick the last of this, we will likely be immune and even if a worse strain emerges, we should be mostly resistant to it. Med

Med you sound much more positive today and that's awesome.
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2009 at 9:25am
National Vaccine Information Center
America's  Vaccine Safety WatchDog

Found

39335 events

with

Vaccine is FLU

Here-

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic