Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Will H5N1 and H1N1 Mix?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Will Reassortment Take Place Between H5N1 & H1N1?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
121 [66.12%]
62 [33.88%]

Author
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will H5N1 and H1N1 Mix?
    Posted: December 10 2009 at 6:53am
Feel free to comment after you vote. 
Trashcanman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trashcanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 7:43am
If it hasn't already. I find it utterly impossible that it won't.
Healwayshasaplan View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healwayshasaplan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 7:46am
I believe that it has already happened. Its just a matter of time before the mainstream media will report on it...wish people didn't eat things like duck blood soup and pudding...
I pray that any birds known to have H5N1 all be culled. Its really up to all the nations to work together and not take any chances of letting this monster circulate...
" Lets not shut down the borders... because its too late..." its bull....it will make me cry with greif for all the little children and loved ones that will have to watch their loved ones pass from bleeding to death, unless of course you get vaccinated!?....I'm ***sed... I think we could have done a better job at containing H1N1.... Lets hope that the nations have learned from this swine outbreak among others and not just let a mutation w/ H5N1 just make its way a round the world, so that we can count the numbers of deaths until it reaches where we call home...  we've been being prepped for this for a long time...
..thanks for letting me vent.... Surely not a good situation. Good luck and God bless us all!

stayinpositive
momasaurus7 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momasaurus7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 9:36am
After a report of both viruses infecting one family I think we will hear of a mix some time in the next few weeks, maybe mid to late January. 
We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men.
sjf53 View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjf53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 9:52am
Sadly I think it will.  I am just hoping / praying the mutation wll be in a less deadly form.
4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 2:36pm
Stayinpositive,   there is no vaccine for a new and improved virus (H5/1N1), if it happens.  So even if you take the H1N1 vaccine, you wont be immune.
4=laro View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4=laro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 3:09pm
I think, mind you, I am only thinking and commenting, I have nothing to back up any of my thoughts, but here goes.

I think you will have a recombination and it will happen this month. 

January 2010 will be the start of stacking dead in the streets.  The recombination will be in china, so that is where the stacking will start.  They will burn dead bodies day and night.  The panic will start around the world.  The Koreas will be hit just as hard as China, Indonesia and India.  Japan will start a quaranteen and close airports and all shipping.  Eastern Europe and European Russia will battle the virus like there is no tomorrow, More burning of bodies and quaranteened cities, no one in and no one out.  Western Europe and england will be batteling the virus just like the other countries in europe but will not be hit as hard but will still do a lot of quaranteening of their cities.

The US will be hit hard on both coasts and will soon learn the need to quaranteen, shutting everything down.  Central US & Canada will do the best in beating this virus.  Mexico and areas south will have less problems.  By this time it will be late spring.

Things will not be the same, however the ones who survive will start to stock pile food and prepare for the outbreak scheduled for the fall 1010.
Dan View Drop Down
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 4:21pm
 Anyone,  To our knowledge has an analysis of the H1N1(v) vaccine been performed i.e. the actual viral construct in the vaccine ?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 6:43pm
I voted yes because "stuff happens" why not a combination of H1N1 and H5N1.

I have been getting rid of my can goods because of short expiration dates but have my long term storage stuff. I will renew all necessary items this summer because I believe no matter what happens we need to be prepared for what ever comes.
Technologist View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2009 at 10:33pm
The Poll has a little flaw but I don't know if anyone tested it besides the resident trouble maker. <---- :)

As a Test I voted NO 3 times, logged off and Voted NO 2 times as a guest. The votes counted and the % climbed. The point is that one person could dump in 100,000 votes in any direction. Maybe if you made the poll one vote per registered user or IP or something.

45 Yes, 31 No was the vote before I messed with the poll booth so it looks like the yes votes are in the lead.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 2:30am

Hi tech, it accepts multiple votes so more than one person in a household can vote, and so guests can vote, etc ....   

Let's hope nobody else tests it so we can keep it accurate.   Smile

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 2:35am

If h5n1 gets involved, we would probably first see simultaneous severe outbreaks (deaths) popping up in L.A., New York, Toronto, London, etc ....  Those areas will most likely be our warning sign.

I'm leaning toward yes.   
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 2:46am
What about starting a poll asking why many guests don't register?

People might not know that they can register by just picking a name and password. OR that some really great names are available.

Jesus
Al Gore
Barack Obama :)
Are available:

No email address needed and they can do it without giving any personal data whatsoever.

Pookey View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pookey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 6:22am
In my opinion, there may be an outside chance of a reassortment with H5N1, but H5N1 has had several years to reassort with seasonal flu and has not yet.  I don't see it being any difference with swine.  But I will stay prepped.
Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 6:53am
Originally posted by Pookey Pookey wrote:

In my opinion, there may be an outside chance of a reassortment with H5N1, but H5N1 has had several years to reassort with seasonal flu ...

The seasonal flu does not jump species as easily as H1N1.  H1N1 infects people, pigs, turkeys, cats, etc.....  Several more mixing vessels this time around, which means new opportunities for H5N1 to evolve.     H1N1 is different than the seasonal flu and it might be what H5 has been waiting for?   Once H1N1 infects birds - should be the last stage. 
Pookey View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pookey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 7:17am
Good point.  I was just thinking reassortment within humans.  I did not consider other species being the mixing vessel.  I will remain prepped and informed.  All will be made known in the fullness of time.
angelausp View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelausp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 7:25am
According to WHO, widespread tamiflu resistant mutations are common with the season flu, but have yet to cross over to the Swine Flu. Out of the over 500,000 cases of H1N1 across the world, only 75 mutations have been reported. They will continue to monitor the mutated strains to see if its becoming more common, and how often it leads to severe disease...just a thought.
mysty View Drop Down
advanced Member
advanced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 1:10pm
I think it has already also. It very much bothers me that I cant find what happened to the pre mixed batch of h5n1 and human flu that baxter sent out. 72kilo. Many say its impossible to make a mistake like that in a level 3 lab.. I dont know as I have no knowledge of the protocals, but why would the world return that to them if they did, and where is the proof it was destroyed and above all.. did any get out and infect people.

Sometimes I feel as if we as nations are completely incompetent or completely corrupt. Dunno which it is, but neither one makes me feel at ease tbh.

vmd View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 3:10pm
yes, but they're still dating and figuring out how to consumate the relationship. They both have what the other needs to be the huge killer I'm preparing for.
Lone Wolf View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lone Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 9:07pm

I said yes, bird flu is so deeply imbeded and swine flu spreads so easy. I also think we should think out of the box, and more than a 3 wave senerio.

TipKat View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2009 at 9:14pm
Hi gang, am voting YES only because H5 and H1 are always going to be around and all it needs is time and enough hosts be it humans or animals.  Of course I am going to stay optimistic and just hope that it doesn't.  take care, Tip
sleusha View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2009 at 5:41am
My intuitions and observations tell me that H1N1 and H5N1 will mix.   My prediction is that after further H1N1`mutation, regions which are known for carrying the H5N1 virus in animals transmitting to humans will eventually mix in an animal and pass along to a human.

I think if we invested more time and money into vaccinating animals for flu, this may not happen, but the question is.. how much time and money are we all willing to invest?  These costs would be passed onto consumers.  Is it worth the money to save potentially millions of lives?  What a silly question.
1NiceGuy View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1NiceGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2009 at 8:37am
U.S. to Create a Bird Flu Virus Mutation

Last Updated on Saturday, 12 December 2009 18:04
Saturday, 12 December 2009 17:57
News      - Latest News
< Prev           Next >

The Washington Times

Atlanta, GA, Mar. 24, 2005 (UPI) -- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has begun a series of experiments to see how likely the bird flu virus could result in a human pandemic.

The six-month series of experiments seeks to simulate the mixing and matching of genes from the H5N1 avian flu virus that has plagued Asia and a common human flu virus that public-health experts fear could turn avian flu into a pandemic, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

CDC scientists inside an ultra-secure laboratory have started swapping the genes of the H5N1 avian virus with the genes of an H3N2 virus, the strain behind most recent human flu outbreaks.

The goal is to substitute the eight genes of each virus, one by one, with the eight genes from the other virus to see which of more than 250 possible combinations create flu viruses that could spread easily among humans.

The work responds to fears by global public health experts that the bird flu virus could mutate to form one that could spawn a global outbreak of the disease.

By: Devvy Kidd

"Chance favors the prepared mind."
Louis Pasteur

-- Louis Pasteur
Wicker View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2009 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Albert Albert wrote:

Originally posted by Pookey Pookey wrote:

In my opinion, there may be an outside chance of a reassortment with H5N1, but H5N1 has had several years to reassort with seasonal flu ...

The seasonal flu does not jump species as easily as H1N1.  H1N1 infects people, pigs, turkeys, cats, etc.....  Several more mixing vessels this time around, which means new opportunities for H5N1 to evolve.     H1N1 is different than the seasonal flu and it might be what H5 has been waiting for?   Once H1N1 infects birds - should be the last stage. 

Doesn't H5N1 also infect cats? The vet told me humans can't catch H1N1 from cats, but can humans catch H5N1 from cats?   Confused

Wicker
edprof View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edprof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2009 at 5:26pm
Healwayshasaplan, I'm with you.  I think it will if it hasn't already. 

Oftentimes the Lord helps those who help themselves.
rickster58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2009 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by edprof edprof wrote:

Healwayshasaplan, I'm with you.  I think it will if it hasn't already. 

I'm also there with you guys ...... although I lean towards has "already been created"

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2009 at 7:43pm
Ok, so I have this image of the CDC highest level with the suits and stuff and the guys mixing H1N1 snot with H5N1 snot in petri dishes and putting it in differnt situations to see if they mix. LOL! I have such strange images...I watch too much TV!
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2009 at 9:33pm

They have already mixed everything imaginable.... in order to obtain  patents on many,

many vaccines.  $$$ Now they are marketing the .... 'shortage'  of vaccine to the masses

on PBS.  and showing footage of the 1918 pandemic.... describing in graphic detail.    
Trashcanman View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trashcanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2009 at 8:25am
Myself, my Chihuahua, my infant son and then my wife, in that order have all come down with something flu/like. Be it "seasonal" or H1N1 or some other cold/flu bug I don't know but I'm tired of hearing that dogs don't get what we get. They clearly do. My dog licked the nostril of my severely stuffed nose and two days later became modderately ill with severe sinus stuffing and drainage just like the rest of us and days later is still ill. This is not the first time I have inadvertantly infected my dog with some kind of contaigion. But everyone keeps telling me it does not happen. EVERY ONE of you are dead wrong.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 5:51pm
now that h1n1 has been transmitted to pigs in thailand from humans i think the likleyhood

of a reasortment just went up 100%
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
DANNYKELLEY View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANNYKELLEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2009 at 3:08pm
Clap
WHAT TO DO????
grammajo View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grammajo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2009 at 10:37pm
I agree that we have a problem in the near future. I'm guessing mid January as the starting point for media coverage. Keep prepping when you can.

God bless. Jo
Just waiting.
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 6:04am
I spent Christmas Eve in the hospital getting a iv drip of fluids meds etc and finalyy a nebulzer treatment.  They said i had swine flu , pnuemonia, and asthma.
Sent me home with a percription and bed rest.. I have been down for the count ever since.  Today is the first day I have sat up and done anything.
PrepGirl
Hotair View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 9:48am
I hope you feel better, Prepgirl. It sounds like you were hit really hard!
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 10:14am
Prepgirl, I hope you start feeling better soon!  I am on my third round of antibiotics myself for an ongoing sinus infection, mine is finally starting to clear up. I kept going back to the doc because I wanted to try to prevent it from turning into bronchitis or pneumonia because that is definately no fun.

Did they prescribe you Tamiflu? What type of antibiotics are you on?
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 11:53am
I was giving some sort of antiboitic in the iv at the hospital..  I had a treatment in abutal i think it was called in a nebulizer.  I had a iv drip of somesort of medication to relax me and remove the pain i was in.  Then they gave me 2 large white pills .  I asked what that was and they said a antiboitic that would work fast and knock out what was in me.  i really didnt get all the information i was to sick..  I was choking so bad at home that i didnt wait for the docter to call me back.  My husband put me in the car drove me to the er...  My fever was going up from 101.. to 102 to 103 in a matter of minutes literally.  I told my husband i was like a towering inferno..
ANd if it could be possilbe my temp was going up that fast.  And it was..  Thats when we went to the hospital fast... Never seen a temp go up so fast.  The final 4 pills i was perscriped was a z pac.   What I am being told its a ziromyctin or something.. 

Here is how i felt.  I started out with a stiff neck week before thought I had meningitis..  Then I got headached nasuea but no cold.  I told the girls at work something big is brewing.  And week before Christmas I started to get white spots in throat. Was tested for strep didnt have that.  I had ear ache sore throat really bad.  The docter gave me a pain med and said over the holiday if i got worst to call.  Well christmas eve day i was at work short day till 12 noon..  They sent me home.  I went to lay down work up at 6pm xmas eve with the fever and went to hospital .I went down hill really fast.  But took quick action.  And i did wear a mask when I went to the Hospital and so didnt everyone near me.  And I wasnt the only one there with it..  They took me from the first room and put me in another isolated room with airconditioning.  When they came in to check on me they said i was really hot to the touch.  And my cheeks were beet red..  My husband keep cooling me down with face cloth.

Oddly they sent me home . I guess they was understaffed.
PrepGirl
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 11:57am
my symptoms when i had the flu was totally blocked nose.  And my lung filled up xmas eve really fast where as the onset of my choking started. Like someone pour a hose down my lungs full of fluid. You could hear the fluild weez in my lungs really loud..  And the hardest part was what was in my lung was not moving a inch... I could not cough it up not even after they gave me the nebulizer treatment.  It took a few hours for me to be able to clear my lung enough to breath..  Would fill right back up again.  Deffinately was nasty.  When I coughed my lungs burned so bad it hurt like i was having a heart attack..  They took ekg my heart was fine.  I really didnt want to cough.  Now I realize when someone earlier said how their lungs felts. Like my lungs where being ripped out of my body..
PrepGirl
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 11:58am
Oh and I had both shots regular flu shot and h1n1 shot .  I hate to see hhow sick i would have been if i didnt have those shots.
PrepGirl
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 12:03pm
Oh I want to thank everyone. Including Penham .  I am feeling week but better.  Still have the lung and nose thing going.  And I wouldnt suggest pushing it either ..  This feels like it could turn at anytime and take control again.. I am taking no chances with this one.  I will get the bed rest the doctered told me to get.
PrepGirl
Mary008 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 12:08pm
happy to hear it.
Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 12:55pm

Oh my gosh Prepgirl, that sounds like a terrible experience! I am glad you are feeling a bit better!

Albuterol sounds like what you got in the nebulizer (we have asthma and have it at home) there is also a steroid they can add in with the Albuterol to help out. If you find out (after finishing the Zithromax antibiotic) that you start to feel bad again, get right back to the doctor. Zithromax (Z pack) was the second antibiotic I was on with my current sinus infection, I did well on it started getting better until it was done, then it all came right back. So be careful with that. Wednesday when I went in to see the doctor, they gave me a shot of Rocephin (antibiotic) and Decadron (steroid) then sent me home with Levaquin and Prednisone which seems to be working! Just be on the watch after you finish the antibiotics to make sure you continue to get better!

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 12:58pm
If you have a cool mist vaporizer or humidifier that will also help with your breathing. We run one in our house everyday.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by PrepGirl PrepGirl wrote:

Oh and I had both shots regular flu shot and h1n1 shot. I hate to see hhow sick i would have been if i didnt have those shots.

How many days after those shots did you get sick and have you had the pneumonia shot within 5 years?
PrepGirl View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 1:31pm
I GOT THE FIRST REGULAR FLU SHOT IN SEPTEMBER 2009
i GOT THE H1N1 SHOT IN NOVEMBER 2009 LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THAT MONTH
i GOT SICK THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS.  I was very sick on christmas eve.
Currently on last z pac pill today.  And I went to work for the first time.  I started getting that stiff neck back again.  So I am watching how I feel.  I am still very congestion in the lungs and sinuses.  But they seem to be cleaning themselfs out .  So thats good. Tired today.  So I am in bed now relaxing.
Thanks for the info. Penham.  I know i got some sort of steroid in the facemask . with the abuterol.  And they gave me some sort of antiboitics in the iv.  What it was no idea.
Oh and yes i had a pneumonia shot in the pass 5 years.
I am 53 years old heart by pass patient

PrepGirl
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2010 at 6:09pm
hi all

happy new year

i had shot in november no side affects

i voted yes, because just before xmas, in thailand,  h1n1 passed to pigs from a human,the pig

is  an ideal mixing vessel for a recombiation this was the first case in asia,as we know h5n1

abounds there so i think its only a matter of time .
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic