Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Pathetic craven Chump disrespects fallen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pathetic craven Chump disrespects fallen
    Posted: November 11 2018 at 9:41am
ABC News: 'Pathetic inadequate' Trump criticised for cancelling WWI visit due to rain.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-11/donald-trump-cancels-visit-world-war-one-site-due-to-rain/10486050
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2018 at 1:47pm
Trump dismisses architect of bin Laden raid as a 'Hillary Clinton backer'
By Devan Cole, CNN
Updated 1 hour ago Nov. 19, 2018
Washington (CNN) - President Donald Trump dismissed retired Adm. William McRaven, the overseer of the operation that killed Osama bin Laden, as a "Hillary Clinton backer" and criticized the military for having not killed bin Laden sooner during a Fox News interview that aired on Sunday.
In the interview, Trump engaged in a tense exchange with Fox News' Chris Wallace when the host brought up McRaven, a vocal Trump critic who led the operation in 2011 during former President Barack Obama's administration.
"Bill McRaven, retired admiral, Navy Seal, 37 years, former head of US Special Operations..." Wallace started.
"Hillary Clinton fan," Trump said, cutting off Wallace.
"Special Operations ..." Wallace continued.
"Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan," Trump said.
"Who led the operations," Wallace added, "commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden, says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime," a reference to McRaven's criticisms of Trump's attacks on the media.
"OK, he's a Hilary Clinton backer and an Obama-backer, and frankly ... wouldn't it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that? Wouldn't it have been nice? You know, living -- think of this -- living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan."
After Wallace asked if the President would give McRaven any credit for taking down bin Laden, Trump said "they took him down" but quickly shifted to talking about US aid to Pakistan, where bin Laden was killed.
In response to Trump's remarks, McRaven told CNN, "I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else. I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for. I admire all presidents, regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the nation together in challenging times. I stand by my comment that the President's attack on the media is the greatest threat to our democracy in my lifetime. When you undermine the people's right to a free press and freedom of speech and expression, then you threaten the Constitution and all for which it stands."
In August, McRaven issued a stunning rebuke of Trump in an op-ed published in the Washington Post, writing that through his actions, Trump has "embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation."
TM & © 2018 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
A WarnerMedia Company.
All Rights Reserved.
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2018 at 1:52pm
Disrespects anyone without HEEL SPURS....

THIS CRAVEN PIECE OF CRAP.......is your commander-in -chief.....

Around a golf course.......

Marcus Aurelius
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2018 at 11:40pm
carbon20 said - THIS CRAVEN PIECE OF CRAP.......is your commander-in -chief....."

You don't have to rub it in! It's embarrassing enough to have this buffoon as our CINC! Now we have to come here day in and out and have you point out how stupid we were? LOL! Have some mercy friend! If he doesn't destroy the world or this country first, we'll correct this soon! Have faith but feel free to pray for us! We need all the help we can get!
Buy more ammo!
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2018 at 3:41pm
The Sydney Morning Herald: 'He's afraid of those situations': Why Trump has avoided visiting troops.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/he-s-afraid-of-those-situations-why-trump-has-avoided-visiting-troops-20181121-p50h9y.html

Marcus Aurelius
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2018 at 5:17pm
He's also terrified of sharks, so don't expect him to visit Oz anytime soon!!

CRS, DrPH
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2018 at 8:43pm
Our political parties are no better

they all think we are plain stupid....

We the people DEMAND they lift there game....

They serve us we pay their wages.....

It's about time they earned their keep.....

Yes it's a tough country down here,

Lots of nasty critters that BITE....LOL

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2018 at 8:57pm
Don't worry Arirish,

i get on the phone here and give our pollies a good old tounge lashing,

Thankfully we live in a land where Free speech is a right....

But I won't be going near the US embassy for a while....LMAO

Well at least till after Chump goes....,

I do temper my posts,sometimes have to delete most of it before I post lol,

And please I never aim the cannon at the good people of the States,and never seek to offend anyone on here, just venting frustration at a bad world order ,just calling it as I see it....

and I am always ready to be "pulled" up.... If I'm out of order....

Marcus Aurelius
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2018 at 10:59pm
Speaking for myself, the line is clear: "No, obscenity, threats, personal insults or lies. I've never seen you cross it.

Having a strong opinion just makes you readable.

If you really need to vent your spleen, PM me, that's my job.
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2018 at 12:37am

Marcus Aurelius
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2018 at 7:18am
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

Our political parties are no better

they all think we are plain stupid....

We the people DEMAND they lift there game....

They serve us we pay their wages.....

It's about time they earned their keep.....

Yes it's a tough country down here,

Lots of nasty critters that BITE....LOL

Wonderful country, great people.

Politics stink worldwide, I'll take US or Oz over most other nations.
CRS, DrPH
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2018 at 1:29pm
yes we have a lot to be thankful for,

"LEST WE FORGET"

all the sacrifice that so many gave so we can Live and flourish

Happy Thanksgiving

Marcus Aurelius
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2018 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

yes we have a lot to be thankful for,

"LEST WE FORGET"

all the sacrifice that so many gave so we can Live and flourish

Happy Thanksgiving

Same to you, friend!   
CRS, DrPH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic