Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Mobile crematoriums Wuhan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mobile crematoriums Wuhan
    Posted: February 19 2020 at 8:31am

Auto translated, published by,New Tang Dynasty.

NTD was founded in 2001 by Falun Gong practitioners, with its mission being to offer "uncensored news" about China that state-controlled media would not cover. The station has a regular focus on the promotion of traditional Chinese culture, and devotes extensive news coverage to alleged Chinese human rights issues. It takes a critical stance on what it considers to be abuses of power by the Communist Party of China.[3]

http://archive.is/AhoUd
Beijing Time: 2020-02-18 05: 47FacebookTwitterEmailPrintFont SizeSimplified [NTD Beijing, February 18, 2020] Wuhan pneumonia continues to spread and the death toll is difficult to count. Lu Media said that 40 "cabins for the disposal of garbage and animal carcasses" have aided Wuhan in the epidemic area. This cabin can sustain "2 seconds incineration" and burn 5 tons of corpses per day. Scholars believe that "things are not simple." Netizens said, "It's terrible ... how many people have died?" According to Lu Media's report on the 18th, the prevention and control of pneumonia in Wuhan is severe. In order to meet the demand for medical pneumonia burning in Wuhan, a "medical waste emergency treatment cabin" recently developed by the air pollution control team of the Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Environmental Science and Engineering "It became a" cabin for the disposal of garbage and animal carcasses "and sent it to Wuhan to aid the epidemic area.
This square cabin is the size of a 20-foot standard container and has a volume of about 30 cubic meters, including solid waste crushing square cabin, incineration square cabin and smoke purification square cabin. Mobile emergency treatment of domestic garbage, medical garbage, animal carcasses. It is worth noting that this type of incineration cabin is called incineration garbage, and it can actually incinerate animal carcasses. Officials claim that the cabin can operate continuously and efficiently, burn 5 tons of medical waste animal carcasses daily, and perform harmless treatment at the same time. This cabin is the "National Key R & D Plan during the 13th Five-Year Plan" period, and the CCP military also participated in research and development. Just passed the military verification test in Golmud, Qinghai in January. It is said that these square cabins were transported into Wuhan by large trucks, and the number was up to 40.
Qu Zan, a professor at the School of Environmental Engineering of the Shanghai Jiaotong University, said that the virus could not survive under these conditions in a square cabin incinerator at a temperature of 850 degrees or more for two seconds, and the technology is just helping the epidemic area Wuhan. Although the Chinese Communist Party authorities have desperately downplayed the function of this cabin to treat patients' corpses, Ming Ju, an emeritus professor at the National Taiwan University Political Department, believes that these cabins are "mobile incinerators." Netizens have said: "How can there be animal carcasses?" "How many people have died, it's so sad!" "Not enough to burn, but also to deploy an incinerator ..." "Animals will not be infected with coronavirus. Where do I need to arrange such a cabin to help Wuhan?" "It would be terrible if this had 
The outbreak in Wuhan has lasted for more than two months. Hospitals across China are overcrowded. A large number of patients with viral pneumonia have been rejected by hospitals without beds, waiting to die at home, causing many families to become infected. Deaths have soared, and Wuhan, an epidemic area, has almost become a city of death. "China Business News" released an investigation report on the 2nd, saying that more and more patients in Wuhan are taking families as their unit. They are waiting for hospital admission. Some people haven't waited for the bed to die. You have to wait in line to the funeral home. Some dead people ca n’t be cremated for a week. Ms. Guo, who lives in Canada, disclosed that when she was chatting with her old classmates working in the Wuhan Provincial Party Committee, the old classmates told her that almost all the communities had infected people, 90% of whom had a confirmed diagnosis, and all required isolation at home. Thousands of people died during the diagnosis without being treated or diagnosed. The hospital's corpse tow trucks did not run every day. Dozens of corpses in a car were lost in bags.
The atmospheric fugitive value of sulfur dioxide in the morning of the 9th was 1573.5 ppb, which was an astonishing number, which aroused public attention. Financial commentators signed "Cold Finance Eye" said that to reach such a high value, only large-scale burning of organic matter or meat is possible. He said that according to China's environmental regulations, it is impossible to burn organic chemicals in the open air, and the only possibility is to officially allow the body to be burned in situ. According to the calculation of sulfur dioxide emission data, at least 14,000 corpses are required to reach this amount of corpses incinerated in urban areas. He also claimed that there were too many corpses in Wuhan, and the Binyi Pavilion had no time to collect corpses, and the residents threw the corpses directly! "So the 500 people I analyzed in Wuhan died of pneumonia every day, which is relatively conservative! It seems that a larger plague is really coming." (Reporting by Li Yun / Responsible Editor: Li Quan)
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2020 at 8:55am
And fearing that ^^^^ is true is what drives my trying to prepare 'in case'! So wish I could win a lottery so I could actually stock up & buy items needed to truly be ready! Sure many feel the same
If it's to be - it's up to me!
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2020 at 4:03pm
Newbie1A just purchase items you would use anyway like tuna, soup, can chicken, any canned meat you would use...I love deviled ham...lol. Can veggies you can make soup with can veggies and can chicken. Beef and chicken bouillon for the soup. Do not buy stuff you will have to give away or throw out.

You are new to this some of us have been at this a long time so in 14 years I have not used my freeze dry or dehydrated foods this may be a false alarm again.
Flubergasted View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flubergasted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2020 at 5:32pm
Prepping rationally is the way to go. I have one grown son living with me, and I started prepping for the two of us, then realized I would need to include my daughter and grandbabies. The just moved back to town.

Thing is my granddaughter is very picky. What she eats best is breakfast. Well, I got some ova easy egg crystals. (Pleasant Hill Grain) Tried some, and found they are pretty darn good, so ordered more. Now I don't have to worry about spoiled eggs, which can be a problem in a household of two. I hate wasting, so there's a double benefit.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 1:58am
I'm not as new as name indicates - joined this forum back in '13.   For me (and most farmers - I'm sure SheepLady will agree) it's not an issue of 'just' prepping for myself/people family, our livestock is our livelihood and typically our passion. I've had 2-3 hrs sleep each day for the past 4 (5 tonight) keeping animals birthing/babies safe/alive in colder then typical weather - and as tired as I am...it's just what farmers do! This virus doesn't just concern me for my/my families sake - I also have to guarantee I have enough feed, supplies (think of something as simple as a lamb/calf/foal nipple - all different and typically - all from china), syringes and needles, penicillin, any antibiotics possibly needed, bloat guard, almost all meds/injectibles… It's NOT 'just' the virus - it's the loss of chain of supply the same as for humans...just there is SO much more!
I had the vet out tonight. I said I'd be coming by for some fresh bottles of most common/needed and asked if he was following Wuflu. He said not really - but a colleague of his from Hong Kong (top vet school) had asked him to order in/ship over 50 boxes of masks as they can't get there...and it hasn't even truly got a toe hold yet!!!
Tonight I could call him out for an emergency - if things really shut down - that may not be possible, so I have to try to think 'what would I need' if... Farmers are in a different boat then other businesses, if a clothing store has to 'shut down' the stock sits till they re-open, a week a month a year later - stock is still there as it was left. Not livestock - still has to be fed/watered, crops planted/harvested for feed etc etc etc etc regardless of how 'shut down' things get.
That is why I need a lottery win - so I can protect the furred, haired, feathered family members!
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 10:57am
I hear you Newbie. I've been stocking up on animal related things. In particular the chemicals we use to milk with. Without them our milking machine would not be safe to use. As it is, our milking parlour is off grid, but I was talking to children in homeschool yesterday about events that could disrupt life as we know it and we talked about some of the huge dairy farmers here in NZ (and we have loads as we export to China) who will happily spend $5 million on a milking plant but won't go the extra $100,000 to put in a generator and fuel tank so they can milk when the grid goes down. If they can't milk, their cows will develop mastitis and then die an appalling death. it's madness.

I'm grateful that we are well armed with a range of guns because if we have any badly injured or sick animals my husband is quite happy to put a bullet in the brain if need be. Getting a vet all the way out here might not be possible after a disaster (we are very prone to earthquakes), so I'm glad we can cope.

As for extra animal food, we're lucky it's nearly autumn here as our hay barn is already full. We are now filling the gym with extra poultry, pig and multifeed nuts that we wouldn't normally hold so much stock of but I'm concious of supply chain disruption. And the gym is mouse proof!
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 11:51am
Yes I was born on a dairy farm, worked on one in NSW for a few months many years back.
Watched the video's of the dairy farmer in NSW who saved his cows as the bush fire swept through, have wondered since if he was able to secure feed (astronomical amount of hay needed each day) and if he was able to get them all moved to somewhere to be milked out or if he started to lose to starving and mastitis... haven't heard more - kind of scared to know...
Yes, I've put down as needed - if this hadn't been a great momma, with hopefully live babes inside...

We of course are in late winter, -30 windchill the last couple/few nights - makes keeping new/wet babies alive extra hard... Another 2-3 mos will be planting - right when things could be getting ugly. Time will tell.

The farm has taught me a) I'm softer then I think, b) I'm tougher then I think!!!
Emswally View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emswally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 12:38pm
I’m new as of the first of the month or so.   Started stocking up around 3 weeks ago.   The essentials. Canned goods. Bottled water. Etc...        don’t know why but after following the news last month I just had this feeling.
Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Emswally Emswally wrote:

I’m new as of the first of the month or so.   Started stocking up around 3 weeks ago.   The essentials. Canned goods. Bottled water. Etc...        don’t know why but after following the news last month I just had this feeling.

Another thing this farm has taught me - above all else...Follow your gut! It is rarely (if ever) wrong.   Too many people have been taught to believe the media, the government, the banking system/stock markets and not listen to that inner voice that says 'do X NOW!'... I still ignore once in a while (typically when seriously overtired like now) and 99% of the time ignoring it costs me.

So Emswally - not matter what a spouse a friend etc (whoever knows what you are doing and keep that to barest minimum number you can) says - trust your gut. Just my way of thinking but we were given 'survival instincts' for a reason.
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2020 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Emswally Emswally wrote:

Here in NZ, in the South Island particularly, we're on standby for a huge earthquake that comes regularly every 300 years, the last one was in 1717, so we're 3 years overdue. It'll be huge, 8.2 or larger stretching over 600km, the lenght of the South Island. As a result there are daily TV ads warning us about tsunamis and earthquakes, we all get emergency planning leaflets in our mailboxes etc, and last year there started a series of public meetings with geologists up and down the island. These are live streamed and have all sorts of accompanying videos on youtube we can watch.

On one of these, the lead scientist says "the more prepared you are before the event happens, the more comfortable your life will be afterwards" and these words really resonate with me. She's absolutely right and prepping is as simple as that. The more prepared you are before it all goes to custard, the more comfortable you'll be afterwards. Get everything you need for a fortnight at home, food, water, candles, books, chocolate biscuits, medicine, toilet paper, pet food etc, then repeat and buy a enough for a second fortnight.

Some people make the mistake of working out what they need for a year's worth of prepping, and then they spend they set out to buy a year's worth of shampoo, tuna, loo roll etc. But what happens if the SHTF before you've bought it all? You end up with delightfully clean hair and fishy breath but not much else. Buy it up a week at a time and just keep going until you feel comfortable.

Work out your priorities. One of mine is pet food. I'm not worried about our cats as they are incredible ratters and mousers and heaven knows we have plenty of rodents, but i'd hate to have to shoot a dog because I can't feed it, and I'd hate to have to shoot a cow just to feed a pack of dogs. So I have a lot of dog and cat food in store. Far more than I need but I'm happy with it.

Strangely I don't prep for disease, but for earthquakes. I live in the middle of nowhere and after the big one it may well be weeks or even months before the first responders get out this far. I'm prepared to help myself in the meantime.
Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 4:15am
Best advice I've heard yet!
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 4:35am
I started getting stores in the week Wu came on to the scene,

Basic needs, 
60 odd kgs rice, 
Enough dried whole  milk to make 80 liters milk(so far)
Pasta,tinned tomatoes,tinned tuna ,beans red, white,baked.
Plenty lentils,red ,green 
Flour, yeast,
Bread mixes,
Figure, I live 10 mins on push bike from ocean go fishing,
Tried to get powderd eggs, can't seem to ,
Thought about meals ready to eat, expensive,
Need :
Dried fruit,
Mash potato packets (dried)
water purifying tabs,
Cold flu meds
More tins fish
Milk powder
Baby milk formula,(packed with good protins and stuff)
Going shopping Monday.....
We were vegetarians for years so can do without meat 
Dog can eat our left overs 

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 4:53am
Thinking about it, might get tins corned beef,
Love mash tatties, corned beef,baked beans.. 

Lol
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 5:05am
I find the idea of stock piling toilet paper a bit odd .....

Most of  the  3rd world just  wash bottoms.....

No paper required...lol

I guess the ladies need sanitary pads and such.....

Marcus Aurelius
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 5:25am
Got some microfibre cloths (in different colours for each person) cut into small rectangles and hemmed for this problem. (Slightly larger ones as camp towels.) This is a very long term solution, should things go very far south. But tissue is cleaner in medical settings, so lots of loo paper too. The rest is only for when/if the paper runs out.

I could grow things with big broad leaves I suppose. Great mullein perhaps?
How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 6:04am
It won't get that bad......

He says tounge In cheek.......

Prepare for worst,hope for best.....

Might get that bog paper....lol

Marcus Aurelius
Flubergasted View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flubergasted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 6:05am
Sphagnum moss can be used for dressings, sanitary napkins, and baby diapers. It was used for dressings during the American Civil War, and studies have shown that fewer amputations were necessary when sphagnum moss dressings were used. It is absorbent and mostly sterile. Acidic ph level in the moss prevents bacterial growth. So clean cloth with sphagnum moss filler...if things ever get that bad.
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 11:14am
When my babies were small I used washable nappies and homemade wet wipes. I made these out of supersoft and fluffy polar fleece. These are great for wiping your bum. They don't need hemming as they don't fray. Just cut it up as squares and wipe your bum and then wash. To wash nappies and wipes, I used to put them in a bucket of cold water with a lid. Then the following morning I'd stick them in the washing machine on a 60 deg wash with some napisan (this is an enzyme rich nappy powder) and a scoop of normal washing powder. Then air dry. The reason you use cold water is that it's biological waste and hot water can set it. Most particularly with blood. A cold water soak overnight will loosen it's hold on the fibres and it'll wash away.

In the event of needing to make my own loo roll, we probably wouldn't generate enough washing to do a wash of these cloths every day and I wouldn't want to wash them with clothes, so in that case I would air dry them out in the woodshed and then once a week I'd gather up a full load, soak them overnight and wash the next day. What I wouldn't do is either leave them for a week in a bucket of water - yuck, or leave them in damp heap - also yuck. They would start to mould up and rot and then become unwashable and unuseable. But air dried biological waste (so long as dried in the shade) will still soak out. Just in case I do have 5 m of uncut white polar fleece stored away. The super fluffy kind.
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 3:04pm
I would buy white fleece and put bleach in the holding water so it kills pathogens.
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by FluMom FluMom wrote:

I would buy white fleece and put bleach in the holding water so it kills pathogens.

Lengthy soaking in bleach water may well cause the fabric to rot. Drying is definitely a safer option, just do it in an outbuilding not your lounge room lol.

I only bought white fleece because it was on special. In hindsight, navy might have been more practical.
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 6:31pm
I'm still eating baked beans from 15 years ago.

Good advice on buy what you will eat. Tinned food and long life grains. I made the mistake of buying a soup which was terrible. Every once and a while my wife sneaks it out for another run...

I also buy huge stashes of whisky.. That went pretty quickly. Funny that
pheasant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pheasant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 6:52pm
LOL, wine here.

we tested some "old" preps we had.....the boys declared them acceptable.... (we tested them before dinner , after working in the yard) everyone was hungry.

Amazing how hunger cleanses the palette.   

Works great with MRE too.
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself......FDR
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic