Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Misc. Forums > Report Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

hate the new format

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hate the new format
    Posted: March 02 2020 at 11:21pm

I've tried to post four times today, my post just disappears half way through typing!  About to give up!

Buy more ammo!
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2020 at 11:40pm

Originally posted by arirish arirish wrote:

I've tried to post four times today, my post just disappears half way through typing!  About to give up!

Yeah, I was writing a long note to Albert and *POOF!*  Oh well....

CRS, DrPH
arirish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2020 at 11:45pm

Chuck _ I'm old and hate change! Bit of a curmudgeon actually! If I lived in town I'd be yellin' at kids to get of my lawn!

Buy more ammo!
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2020 at 2:14am

Who needs kids?  I just yell at the dogs, chickens, cats, whatever!

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
jacksdad View Drop Down
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2020 at 2:42am

The site is all long and skinny on my phone, and as long as the keyboard is visible on the screen, whatever I'm writing isn't. I have to keep closing the keyboard to check what I've just typed. I haven't been posting as much lately because it's such a chore.

"Buy it cheap. Stack it deep"
"Any community that fails to prepare, with the expectation that the federal government will come to the rescue, will be tragically wrong." Michael Leavitt, HHS Secretary.
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2020 at 4:44pm

Just experienced that today, Jacksdad. I might just have to save all my posting for the computer, if I feel like I might want to say a lot. The new look isn't very mobile friendly, unfortunately.

Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2020 at 5:54pm

Agreed - it's a better experience on my computer, and much worse on my phone. 

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2020 at 5:55pm

LOL, this is when I say...I still have a flip phone so I do not have to worry about the phone screen...LOL.  Sometimes it is good to be old!

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2020 at 3:29am

this is the first time i used{ new format} it with the computer ,

been on phone for about a month ,

the mobile phone is as Jacksdads is ,

bloody painful...

shows our dedication to post its such an ordeal ,

is there a problem our end or is it a problem for maybe Androide ,

i use  a HTC ,only because it's not an apple or a a samsung lol

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Tabitha111 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2020 at 7:41am

I  use an HTC also, the only phone I get over and over again. Works for me.
However I post on a PC, which is much easier and I have it hooked up to my large screen tv as the monitor, which is really great. 

'A man who does not think and plan long ahead will find trouble right at his door.'
--Confucius

Albert View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2020 at 8:03am

Working on the mobile view.  We just made an adjustment to it. 

I agree, the mobile view is not good.  

https://www.facebook.com/Avianflutalk
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2020 at 3:56pm

Found if you press enter a few times before you try and post it brings cursor down enough you can see what you writing on your phone...

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic