Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

CA Police Suddenly Quarantined A Neighborhood

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CA Police Suddenly Quarantined A Neighborhood
    Posted: March 07 2020 at 4:32pm

Sudden action, as I predicted.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/police-quarantine-california-neighborhood-after-coronavirus-death 

It is entirely possible that Seattle and the Bay Area may see local, state, or federally enforced quarantine orders within 2-3 weeks.. Why? Because Trump, when desperate to prevent the loss of his base in, and when faced by an angry populace demanding he "do something" may just do that. Unfortunately, it's probably too late to be as effective as it could have been. We need to shut down all nonessential activity to prevent the system from overloading. 

Trump is indecisive on this issue it appears. I don't think he understands exponential functions. Or perhaps he does, and understands to be associated with this unfolding, foreseeable disaster would be politically damaging. The time for bold leadership has long past, though. 

Xi, dictator, was, decisive. 

I hope America rises to the challenge, and fights. 

But first, we must know our enemy. 

Here they are:

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2020 at 4:40pm

Excellent post, BabyCat and good catch on the news.  Excellent but terrifying.  I just learned NY is catching up to Washington at a frightening rate.  I think you can include all or part of NYC in your projections.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic