Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Power Outage and Toilet Paper...What's Next, Food
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Power Outage and Toilet Paper...What's Next, Food

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coronaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Power Outage and Toilet Paper...What's Next, Food
    Posted: April 14 2020 at 2:27pm

The is a true story, I'm only sharing this because I hope it can help someone out there dealing with life under the Coronavirus. I ordered a Solar Generator and Panel from gettheprotector.com. Because of the CV19 it took almost a month to get here. I was getting impatient for it to show up and almost cancelled my order but I'm glad I didn't. Right after it showed up we had a terrible storm come through and power was out for 2 days. The whole thing set up in 15 minutes and has saved our sanity and food supply. you might want to consider checking it out. I did a lot of research and at $1499 it was the best deal out there. Now if only I could find Toilet Paper, it has been a nightmare to find just 2 packs of it in the last month. I'm serious, we went days without it. I'm very worried if this keeps up, will food be hard to come by as well. Does anybody know where is the best place to get emergency freeze dried food just in case?

AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2020 at 4:24pm

As far as freeze dried food goes I think it's more or less the case of buy it where you can find it now.  Prices went sky high end of Feb though so be prepared for that.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic