Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tale of Premier,who kept his people safe.......
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Tale of Premier,who kept his people safe.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tale of Premier,who kept his people safe.......
    Posted: March 13 2021 at 2:41pm

ABC News: Mark McGowan has pulled off the most emphatic win in WA history.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-14/wa-election-results-show-labor-dominance-may-last-a-long-time/13240436

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2021 at 2:50pm

This Man defied the rest of our states,

Listen to the science,

KEPT US SAFE......

We are the strongest economy in the country Standard and Poures rate us one of the top in the world.....

I'll buy Mark a beer anytime..........

An aside,I hear 40%of America Republicans are refusing the vaccine.......

Natural Selection.....lol

"can't fix stupid"..

Take care all 😷😉

Hurray for Mark......true Labor man.......

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Little House View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2021 at 4:20pm

According to this article: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/530127-republicans-four-times-more-likely-than-democrats-not-to-get-covid-19

26% of Republicans say that they will never get the vaccine, while 6% of Democrats and 14% of Independents say the will never get it.  

The article did say that 45% of all Republicans, Democrats and Independents would prefer to wait a while before getting it.  Maybe that is where you got your 40% number.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2021 at 4:44pm

Forbes: Here Are The Groups Who Don’t Want A Vaccine—And Trump Voters Are Near Top.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/03/11/here-are-the-groups-who-dont-want-a-vaccine-and-trump-voters-are-near-top/

Marcus Aurelius
Little House View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2021 at 4:39am

Thanks for posting the link.  It is interesting that the two polls are so different...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic