Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

World Gone Crazy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2022 at 12:10pm

Kiwi that is an interesting idea. See the below study which finds the higher countries are vaxxed the more cases and deaths are prevelent.

Worldwide Bayesian Causal Impact Analysis of Vaccine Administration on Deaths and Cases Associated with COVID-19: A BigData Analysis of 145 Countries

Policy makers and mainstream news anchors have promised the public that the COVID-19 vaccine rollout worldwide would reduce symptoms, and thereby cases and deaths associated with COVID-19. While this vaccine rollout is still in progress, there is a large amount of public data available that permits an analysis of the effect of the vaccine rollout on COVID-19 related cases and deaths. Has this public policy treatment produced the desired effect? One manner to respond to this question can begin by implementing a Bayesian causal analysis comparing both pre- and post-treatment periods. This study analyzed publicly available COVID-19 data from OWID utlizing the R package CausalImpact to determine the causal effect of the administration of vaccines on two dependent variables that have been measured cumulatively throughout the pandemic: total deaths per million (y1) and total cases per million (y2). After eliminating all results from countries with p > 0.05, there were 128 countries for y1 and 103 countries for y2 to analyze in this fashion, comprising 145 unique countries in total (avg. p < 0.004). Results indicate that the treatment (vaccine administration) has a strong and statistically significant propensity to causally increase the values in either y1 or y2 over and above what would have been expected with no treatment. y1 showed an increase/decrease ratio of (+115/-13), which means 89.84% of statistically significant countries showed an increase in total deaths per million associated with COVID-19 due directly to the causal impact of treatment initiation. y2 showed an increase/decrease ratio of (+105/-16) which means 86.78% of statistically significant countries showed an increase in total cases per million of COVID-19 due directly to the causal impact of treatment initiation. Causal impacts of the treatment on y1 ranges from -19% to +19015% with an average causal impact of +463.13%. Causal impacts of the treatment on y2 ranges from -46% to +12240% with an average causal impact of +260.88%. Hypothesis 1 Null can be rejected for a large majority of countries. This study subsequently performed correlational analyses on the causal impact results, whose effect variables can be represented as y1.E and y2.E respectively, with the independent numeric variables of: days elapsed since vaccine rollout began (n1), total vaccination doses per hundred (n2), total vaccine brands/types in use (n3) and the independent categorical variables continent (c1), country (c2), vaccine variety (c3). All categorical variables showed statistically significant (avg. p: < 0.001) postive Wilcoxon signed rank values (y1.E V:[c1 3.04; c2: 8.35; c3: 7.22] and y2.E V:[c1 3.04; c2: 8.33; c3: 7.19]). This demonstrates that the distribution of y1.E and y2.E was non-uniform among categories. The Spearman correlation between n2 and y2.E was the only numerical variable that showed statistically significant results (y2.E ~ n2: rho: 0.34 CI95%[0.14, 0.51], p: 4.91e-04). This low positive correlation signifies that countries with higher vaccination rates do not have lower values for y2.E, slightly the opposite in fact. Still, the specifics of the reasons behind these differences between countries, continents, and vaccine types is inconclusive and should be studied further as more data become available. Hypothesis 2 Null can be rejected for c1, c2, c3 and n2 and cannot be rejected for n1, and n3. The statistically significant and overwhelmingly positive causal impact after vaccine deployment on the dependent variables total deaths and total cases per million should be highly worrisome for policy makers. They indicate a marked increase in both COVID-19 related cases and death due directly to a vaccine deployment that was originally sold to the public as the “key to gain back our freedoms.” The effect of vaccines on total cases per million and its low positive association with total vaccinations per hundred signifies a limited impact of vaccines on lowering COVID-19 associated cases. These results should encourage local policy makers to make policy decisions based on data, not narrative, and based on local conditions, not global or national mandates. These results should also encourage policy makers to begin looking for other avenues out of the pandemic aside from mass vaccination campaigns. Some variables that could be included in future analyses might include vaccine lot by country, the degree of prevalence of previous antibodies against SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-2 in the population before vaccine administration begins, and the Causal Impact of ivermectin on the same variables used in this study.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356248984_Worldwide_Bayesian_Causal_Impact_Analysis_of_Vaccine_Administration_on_Deaths_and_Cases_Associated_with_COVID-19_A_BigData_Analysis_of_145_Countries

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
george99 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2022 at 1:38am

Thank to both of you for the book reference and analysis.   A great book in which the author makes a case that the aids virus grew from polio vaccine testing and manufacture in africa is the river by hooper.  Its about a thousand pages but a fantastic read.  Its out of print but second hand copies are available on amazon. If you try to get it make sure its by hooper. Another book with the same name came out later which was a waste and i thought it was done just to muddy the great research of hooper.

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2022 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by george99 george99 wrote:

Thank to both of you for the book reference and analysis.   A great book in which the author makes a case that the aids virus grew from polio vaccine testing and manufacture in africa is the river by hooper.  Its about a thousand pages but a fantastic read.  Its out of print but second hand copies are available on amazon. If you try to get it make sure its by hooper. Another book with the same name came out later which was a waste and i thought it was done just to muddy the great research of hooper.

No problem George. Hopefully the world runs out of crazy and get's back to right where a guy can enjoy a pint of Guinness anywhere he chooses. Cheers. 

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2022 at 10:38pm

Who Is this George 99???  Maybe not everyone is crazy after all. 

You talk about the cruise ships. Legend stuff. I remember Virologists discussing it at the time as the perfect testcase. We used their data to calculate deaths stratified over an entire population, and came up with an Infection fatality Rate of 0.03%. It has proven to be fairly accurate. (Omicron less deadly) (Powderpuff)

Then we watched the Media and the public go absolutely bloody nuts. The world is bonkers

I'm over it...

cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2022 at 10:42pm

PS: Its funny that some people here point to Polio as a successful vaccine. I usually don't provide a rebuttal as its a not worth arguing with stupid

cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2022 at 10:49pm

Reuters source 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-polio-idUSLAU88516220071008

The disasters around Polio vaccine are unbelievable. 

My dad had Polio after being vaccinated as a child

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2022 at 12:19pm

Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

Reuters source 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-polio-idUSLAU88516220071008

The disasters around Polio vaccine are unbelievable. 

My dad had Polio after being vaccinated as a child

So did my uncle.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
george99 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2022 at 7:04am

population...now there is a word you seldom heard when the media is touting cases and deaths...lol...i never felt you could hide from a virus but i guess people who think they can control climate believe they have power over everything...i on the other hand feel  the world is and will continue to be a dangerous place and i act accordingly! Best to all of you !

cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2022 at 4:55am

The continuation of a world gone crazy now spins into WW3. 

From Fake virus to fake war. 

george99 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2022 at 8:42pm

lmao...just checked back here after a month or so...prior to the ukraine mess...noticed i wrote that the world is a dangerous place....one month later covid stats rising...us stopped reporting and its like covid never existed...and the ukraine has been invaded by russia...the media is only reporting "facts" from the ukrainians, the cia, the defense and state department. Sec Ruland a primary force in us ukraine policy admits in front of a senate committee that "biolabs" exist in ukraine and she is worried that the russians will capture them and access the "research"....on another event...poland repeatedly says it doesnt want to sent fighters to poland...sec blinken then greenlights the transfer...poland says fine...we will send the jets to ramstein...an interesting choice because it contains nato hq...usaf europe hq and usaf africa hq...and poland also says that the us govt can dispose of the jets anyway they want after poland delivers them...translation...hey usa...if you want to start a nato war with russia have at it..poland wont be your sacrificial lamb...poland has seen this movie before...speaking of movies...if you can see it before it is vanished...catch ukraine on fire by roger stone...nice historical perspective which presents an alternative to the official narrative....and roger stone is interesting in that he was born well off and actually enlisted in the army and served in vietnam....anyway enough of a rant...with a nuclear winter looming i guess the covid virus isnt the existential threat that many thought it was....so be safe all and hang onto something solid...btw...i am 72 and have seen all this stuff many times before and i am still breathing...in spite of those nasty cigarettes

george99 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2022 at 8:52pm

btw in 72 years there were only three real scary events...the first was the kennedy assassination...the second was the cuban missile crisis and the third was the early stages of the aids virus...although with the stupidity shown in the west on the ukraine invasion it may make the cut

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2022 at 9:27am

Originally posted by george99 george99 wrote:

btw in 72 years there were only three real scary events...the first was the kennedy assassination...the second was the cuban missile crisis and the third was the early stages of the aids virus...although with the stupidity shown in the west on the ukraine invasion it may make the cut

Well hopefully now you can go to your bar and hoist a pint of Guinness George. I know I am. We made it LOL!!!! 

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2022 at 9:31am

Originally posted by cobber cobber wrote:

The continuation of a world gone crazy now spins into WW3. 

From Fake virus to fake war. 

LOL now no one wants to talk about covid. Especially Bidum.  

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2022 at 12:40pm

Isn't it funny that in Europe everyone was talking about Brexit all day long. Every single newspaper article had the word Brexit in it somewhere, then along comes Covid and Brexit vanishes without a trace. 

And now the same thing is happening to poor old Covid. It's being rapidly ousted by WW3. 

I predict Aliens will be next, and then if we're lucky an asteroid strike! Ha ahahahahahaha

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2022 at 4:55pm

Originally posted by KiwiMum KiwiMum wrote:

Isn't it funny that in Europe everyone was talking about Brexit all day long. Every single newspaper article had the word Brexit in it somewhere, then along comes Covid and Brexit vanishes without a trace. 

And now the same thing is happening to poor old Covid. It's being rapidly ousted by WW3. 

I predict Aliens will be next, and then if we're lucky an asteroid strike! Ha ahahahahahaha

Yeah and 20 years ago they said in 20 years global warming would cause the sea levels to rise 40 feet and flood the coastlines of the world displacing millions upon millions of people. Meh sea levels still haven't risen, still waiting for that to happen. LOL. Doom is always right around the corner. LOL

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2022 at 12:45pm

Originally posted by A-I A-I wrote:

Yeah and 20 years ago they said in 20 years global warming would cause the sea levels to rise 40 feet and flood the coastlines of the world displacing millions upon millions of people. Meh sea levels still haven't risen, still waiting for that to happen. LOL. Doom is always right around the corner. LOL

Doom is what sells newspapers!

The papers here printed a headline 3 days ago saying that there were huge price increases coming in petrol that evening, and all of a sudden there were queues up the road. In the end, that evening, fuel went up 6 cents a litre. They did the same with cat food, saying that there were supply chain issues and within hours it had all gone from the shelves from panic buying. 

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2022 at 10:21am

Originally posted by A-I A-I wrote:

Doom is what sells newspapers!

The papers here printed a headline 3 days ago saying that there were huge price increases coming in petrol that evening, and all of a sudden there were queues up the road. In the end, that evening, fuel went up 6 cents a litre. They did the same with cat food, saying that there were supply chain issues and within hours it had all gone from the shelves from panic buying. 

Speaking of supply change issues.While in Mexico I was in several large department stores in Playa del Carmen and Cancun in Mexico and saw stores that were FULLY stocked in both food and merchandise. Just prior to my leaving for Mexico I went shopping and saw poorly stocked food and merchandise in virtually every store I went to and it's been like that here for a year. Mexico is supposed to be a 3rd world country but looking at the stores here at home you'd think the US was. So how is it Mexico doesn't have supply chain issues "due to covid" and the US does? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic